Deidre in the Islands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, he was taking off his pants. He was not wearing undershorts so Janine got her first glimpse of the cock that was soon to be deep inside her. It was beautiful, long and thick. Carlos opened a condom packet and rolled it onto his erect penis. He knew she was ready and wet and relaxed from her orgasm, so there was no need for more lubrication.

Janine, lying on her back anticipating what was to come, could not help but be the journalist, even now. "Carlos, do you ever fuck without a condom?"

"Yes, of course. But only if the woman wants it and can deal with the consequences. We take a test downstairs, to protect both of us." He saw that Janine was skeptical. "Yes, it is always planned. I don't gamble with the health of guests. A few women want a different father for their children than who they are married to. Some like the feeling better. Most like the fantasy of -- how do you say it -- impregnation -- they like the risk." Janine liked the fantasy but not the risk.

Now nude like Janine, Carlos lay down in bed next to her and after a short kiss and caress he mounted her and they fucked for three hours. He was hard and relentless and came three times. She felt buttery soft inside her pussy. They used up many condoms. She lost count of how many times she came but she paid close attention to how she felt because that would be the story. She had been doing her research.

And when they finished he tucked her in, set the alarm for two hours, and whispered for her to take a nap. He reminded her of her dinner reservation at 7:00.

12