Deidre in the Islands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I got here there was a man waiting for me at the airport. He knew what I looked like and spoke to me in Spanish. I understood him well enough to know I must go with him. He brought me to Deidre, who took me in like a real sister! That first night I slept in a softer bed and ate better food than in my life. The next day, after some rest, I go -- went -- to see a man who seems already to know a lot about me. I don't know anything about him. That was two years ago. He sends a car to fetch me every week and I stay with him two days and then I come back here. It is the 'deal'. So that is how I have lived for two years now and I like it fine!"

"Who is this guy?" asked Janine naively.

Deidre answered for Marjorie, saying dryly, "Well, I have a feeling he might run the secret police here."

The three women were silent after that remarkable story. Janine did not know what to say. Deidre had heard it many times and it always aroused her -- her fabulous nipples had been erect on her voluptuous chest for half an hour.

Deidre broke the silence. "Tell Janine more about how you spend your weekends with him, Marjorie."

Marjorie was whispering now. "It is much the same -- how do you call it -- set up as with the General. I spend Saturday and Sunday with this man at a villa on the beach and the rest of the week here. This man does not tie me up. He likes me to stay outdoors and swim in the pool without clothes all day. We don't go out at night. He has many parties, too, but the guests always come there. He likes to fuck me in front of them and sometimes he gives me to them to fuck. I'd rather pick the men myself I am going fuck but I am not going to complain. This is not so bad and I am always happier when I have a penis inside me than when I am empty so I don't mind." Marjorie giggled. "With the General it was one man for those years. Now I get variety again. This man never gives me trouble as long as I give him my body any time he wants while I am with him. He comes a lot -- more than the General, but of course he is younger."

Deidre giggled at some private joke between them. "How does Raúl taste?" Obviously, Raúl was this man's name, Janine thought.

Marjorie laughed out loud. "You know how he tastes! Like Carlos! His semen is sweet and good and really thick, like Carlos." Deidre glanced at Janine to see if she would react. Carlos had used a condom with Janine that afternoon and she never thought of a taste test.

Deidre's eyes sparkled mischievously. "So Marjorie, tell Janine more about how Raúl makes love to you."

Marjorie did not miss a beat. "He fucks me the same way he fucked you before I came to Iznoma Hedonia! He loves tits. He would love your tits!" she said, looking at Janine, whose oversize pink areolas looked like two lollipops hovering over the table. "He likes to put me on my knees or bend me over a bar and fuck me from behind. He likes to see my tits hang down and move around and swing. If there is a mirror he likes to see my tits swing when he fucks me. He likes to see my tits shake when other men do me and sometimes he plays with my tits and squeezes them while men come inside me. Also, he likes to come inside me and then watch it drip out. Sometimes he likes to see me kiss girls, like the General." She looked over at Deidre and giggled. "That is not hard for me!"

Deidre rejoined "Raúl likes to see your tits flop around because mine don't! So tell us...." This had obviously been a matter of a lot of discussion between them. "Is Raúl paying back the General a favor by protecting you or did the General owe Raúl a favor and pay him back with pussy? And how did they come to know each other?"

"All these secret police guys know each other because they trade information and prisoners." Marjorie was maybe revealing that maybe she knew more than she had let on before. "There is no question in my mind," she said with a smile, "It was an even trade between them and a favor to me. The General did not like to owe anybody anything. He gave me up to Raúl for my own good and the rest was up to me. For Raúl to protect me, I pay him back with my body. Protecting me is easy for him here in his own country which he controls. My body is worth a lot and he gets it two days a week. So he gets a good deal. This is not like the General, who was a different type of man with big needs and nowhere to go but me. He was depending on me because only I could satisfy him safely. This with Raúl is just sex. He is not -- how do you say it in English -- hung up on me. If I go away someday, I just need to find someone else he likes, to replace me."

Janine asked the obvious question. "So you are not being kept here against your will?"

Marjorie laughed and Deidre smiled. "Do I look like a prisoner? I have been here two years and Deidre has sheltered me and gave me a job. I put money in the bank for later, I keep a little spending money but I don't spend much because I eat free and I don't need clothes here. For every man I would not choose for myself if I was not working I fuck ten beautiful men I would choose anytime. I get to have time with girls when I am not busy making sure that every man here gets at least one good fuck every day. Life is not so hard. Still, it will come to an end someday." Marjorie sighed and looked over at Deidre. Obviously they had talked about this a lot. "I have been talking to my family in Chicago. They do not know anything about my life in the old country except that I ran away from the government, so they think I am a hero -- heroin? -- heroine! They want me to come live there and my cousin knows a commissar -- no, that is not the word -- alderman! in Chicago. Maybe I meet him and sleep with him!"

Janine wanted to know the ending to the story. "So what happened back in your country?"

Marjorie shrugged. "Who knows? They don't tell you what happened in the newspaper! You don't call up on the telephone and ask for news -- especially not from anyone who really knows. Nobody ever -- ever -- talked about the General then so why would they say anything now? I know what I need to know. My parents are fine and my sister got married. My husband disappeared but our relationship was long over so it is no business of mine." She said nothing more. Janine shivered.

Janine felt movement and noticed that Deidre was leaning slightly. She became aware that Deidre was fondling Marjorie under the table. Janine was sure the two women were going to share a bed that night and what little talk there might be would be about Raúl, not what happened to Marjorie's husband.

12