Deidre in the Islands Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iznoma Hedonia had shown her tonight that she was capable of so much more. For the first time, ever, she felt almost sexually satisfied. One more should do it for the night, she thought. Her cunt itched.

Janine looked around for her loincloth and saw that it had been thrown aside on the ground and stepped on. The last thing she wanted when she fucked was sand in her crotch, so she left it there. She walked naked back to the Beach Bar, which by now was crowded and in full swing with the party crowd - nude and nearly nude guests dancing and groping. As she walked to the hut from the darkness, the guests nearest her stopped and stared at her. Mostly they were looking at her colorful boobs, but she looked a sight -- a real mess, with her hair mussed and frizzy from the damp sea air, a thin film of sweat on her skin, her pubic hair all disheveled, and eyes gleaming from sexual excitement. Seeing her glow like that, the lesbian bartender couldn't help but lick her lips and grin at her. She made Janine a double rum drink, on the house, thinking that she had earned it.

It took her no time at all for Janine to pick up a third man at the bar (wow! impressive). This man was muscular and studly and a real show-off on the dance floor. He had a towel draped around his neck that he used to wipe the sweat off his face when he danced, because the weather was warm and humid. Janine drew his attention while she made her way to the bar, skirting the dance floor. It only took him seconds to cut off the other men who were circling Janine as she got her drink. She finished the drink a little too fast as he hovered over her, polite but insistent -- they both knew what the other wanted.

He had spent the afternoon sailing and so he walked her further down the beach, way beyond her first passion stop, to where the bigger sailboats were pulled out of the water. Along the way he stopped several times to feel her up and kiss those beautiful tits and she was happy to let him. They went to where the big ocean buoys for races and regattas were beached, unused since Deidre had taken over the resort but left there for atmosphere. This one was orange and some of the surface had chipped, showing the yellow foam underneath.

This time, Janine lay face down, her round, apple-shaped ass at the high end of the big round buoy angled into the sand. The sailor-dancer spread his towel on the top of it for her, like a gentleman, so her bare skin wouldn't stick to the coated surface of the big cylinder. Her big boobs separated on the curved surface and pushed out to the sides under her. While the man was kneeling on the sand, she folded her arms and rested her head contentedly on them, looking back and up, to see if she could see his head bobbing as he licked her clit. Her cunt was already well used that day and was starting to feel it a little. His tongue was rubbing on parts that were already well rubbed but as long as he licked her a lot to keep the friction down, it didn't hurt or feel raw, just tingly and sensitive. She had a nice little come from that and then the man stood up and paused for a minute. Janine heard the sound of a condom package opening. Then he aimed a nice, wide, meaty dick right at her hole and thrust home.

Ohh, that felt good! Janine thought. The man knew how to work it, hard and fast, and soon he was shooting into her. Janine's own last climax of the night was low-energy compared to the others but very pleasant and made her sleepy. The double rum drink helped, too.

Janine knew she couldn't take any more tonight but this last fuck was so great because her cunt was so sensitive and the slightly burning feeling made it all the better. She drifted off as he pulled out of her and -- wiped his dick on her leg? She wasn't sure if he did that or if she dreamed it. She dreamed a lot of things that early morning on the beach -- had another man come by and helped himself to her ass? She didn't try to remember -- it was probably just a dream. The noise of the pounding surf lulled her back to sleep.

12