Deidre in the Islands Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Marjorie told Janine later that Cal had been fired from the Houston police force for running a moonlighting business providing security services for area brothels. When Deidre heard about it, she contacted him and hired him right away. She needed someone to protect her guests but could also keep them in line. At the same time, since many of them were rich and famous, she needed someone who could handle VIPs and very big egos. So she gave him a contract to set up her security system and to train Island guys to be her security guards. It had worked out really well and now Cal was permanently on staff as her head of security.

While Cal was chewing out the two guys, Janine was drying off in the sun, getting increasingly horny, feeling a little frustrated because the natural progression of things had been interrupted. She was glad that he had made the point that she had a choice -- it was her right to choose which of them she was going to allow entry into her warm, soft, fertile body (with suitable protection, of course, but she liked to think that with those balls either of these studs could knock her up in an instant if she let them into her deepest recesses without it) -- but now she wanted to exercise that choice and get laid.

Finally Cal finished lecturing the two men and turned to her. "Little lady, you've got to decide. You have seven alternatives that I can see. What'll it be?

Seven??? Janine was confused. "What do you mean, seven? There are only two guys here!"

"Well, Little Lady," Cal repeated himself, this time making it into a nickname, "you can fuck one or the other, you can choose to not fuck either one, you can fuck them both at the same time, you can fuck one and then the other or the other way around, or you can fuck someone else standing here, singular or plural, and although there looks to be about fifty people here watching, I will count it as one possibility or we'd be here all day. Your choice."

Janine was starting to like Cal. He had a way of getting to the heart of the matter.

"I'll fuck both of them, at the same time!" she announced. The two guys who almost went to blows over her could not believe their good luck!

Cal was grinning ear to ear -- another conflict resolved through justice! Cal particularly liked that alternative because it would teach them both a lesson -- to avoid conflict and to work together as a team! Then over his shoulder he yelled "Make a little space over there and put one of the chaise lounges down flat in the middle. Little Lady here is going to do a double P! OK, let's make room here, now. OK! Which one gets which hole?"

Janine didn't recall saying that she was going to do a double penetration in public, but then again why not? She'd done it before with people watching and this crowd seemed interested in seeing her do it, all sixty or so of them.

"I'll take the first guy anal 'cause he really seems interested in my ass, so he'll be, like, motivated" Janine declared. Football Guy looked puzzled because he hadn't been around when Weight Lifter Guy had come around the first time, so he thought he was the first guy, but he was much more interested in her pussy. "That's him." and Janine pointed to Weightlifter Guy, who grinned ear to ear. Then Janine turned to Football Guy. "And I'll take him in my cunt! I want to feel those big balls swinging between my legs!" Football Guy looked down with an "aw, shucks!" look on his face, pleased that he was getting a shot at her pussy after all.

Meanwhile, the eager audience rearranged the chairs and lounges to form a little circle on the lawn near the pool and set up a chaise lounge in the middle, which they put down flat and padded with towels to make a low fuckbed. Then about four dozen eyes turned to look at Janine, expectantly.

Cal broke the silence. "OK, Little Lady. The studs are ready," both men having stiff hard ons, "but you all need to prepare yourselves! You can't go screwing like that!"

Janine didn't know what he meant. She was halfway to the fuckbed when Cal said that. The crowd of about sixty people were disappointed -- they thought Cal was breaking it up for some reason.

"Little Lady, your skin is liable to burn the way you walk around naked in the sun here. You're about to fuck for a while in the sun and you're gonna be beet red by the time your sweet little body stops throbbing uncontrollably in the throes of the last bone-shaking climax. You need protection!" Cal took two tubes of suntan lotion brought to him by a staff porter and handed one each to the men. "You!" Cal nodded to Football Guy, "smear it on front, all gentle like, and don't forget her face, tits, her pink, and her really pretty groin areas, on both sides of that yummy crotch. I know you want to spend all your time with those luscious boobs with their really pretty pink circles, but think of what's best for her! You!" Cal nodded toward Weightlifter Guy, "smear it on her back and be sure to get her neck, the back of her knees, the inside of those smooth thighs. I know you'll want to spend your time in the crack of her really pretty bubble butt, but do a good job all around 'cause with the buttfuck she's gonna let you have in a few minutes she deserves it!" Janine was touched at how well Cal was looking out for her best interest! "And you can meet in the middle! Give her lots of lotion on her tender pink pussy lips and clit hood -- it sunburns real easy when it's out for a long time."

At first it wasn't clear how they were going to do this but in the end, coached by Cal, Janine stood on the chaise lounge turned fuckbed and that brought her height up to where she was more or less eye to eye with the two men who were going to double-tag her in from the crowd. The two men each stood on one side of the chaise lounge and started slathering Janine with oily suntan lotion, carefully, methodically, spending extra time with her boobs, which got a thorough sucking and licking from Football Guy before he applied the lotion and sharing crotch time from the front, including fingering, of pussy by Weightlifter Guy, who diddled her pussy first from the back, and then her butt, and applied suntan lotion liberally to her asshole, in case the sun ever shined there. Janine had never had so much manual attention! Even if she hadn't already been horny this treatment would have steamed her up. Her legs were getting weak and at one point Football Guy held her up under the armpits while Weightlifter Guy put suntan lotion in the soles of her feet and between her toes.

Finally, after almost half an hour of being fondled front and back, Janine said "I can't stand this any more!" -- and the truth is that she thought she would orgasm and fall down if they didn't stop handling her. "Put me down and fuck me!" The crowd of eighty or so people was all in favor of that.

Weightlifter Guy got down on his back on the fuckbed and rolled a condom on while a friendly girl from the audience brought him a big tube of lube and squirted it on his covered dick for him, holding it as she did and giving it a friendly tug. Not even paying attention, but trusting Cal to be sure that she was well protected, Janine squatted facing away from him and with a moan lowered herself onto his firm, long but not very thick penis. It was a great match -- Janine's anus, stretched out just the night before, greeted this intrusion like an old friend and opened up with only a little resistance to make things interesting. She could feel the now-familiar sensation of a long member sliding past her sensitive nerve endings and filling her happy rectum.

Weightlifter Guy didn't mind that she was lying with her back on him because he was in deep and her ass was gripping him tightly -- it was just as good as he thought it would be! He even reached around to play with her boobs, while he could. He was strong and Janine was light, so even though he didn't have much room to move, he could thrust into her ass from below and lift her whole body with his hips. Janine was starting to moan.

Cal let them fuck for a minute alone and then signaled for Football Guy to join in. He positioned himself above Janine and lowered himself down, trying to avoid touching Weightlifter Guy's legs. He already had his condom on and he knew just by looking at her drool down there that Janine didn't need any more lube -- she was making plenty of her own! Even so, his big, thick dick slipped into her with effort because of his size -- he had to buck his hips a few times. Not only was she tight for him, big as he was, but there was someone else in residence inside her pelvic region and that made for an even tighter fit. But once he got inside Janine, it sure felt good! Her pussy was constantly moving, on the outside because Weightlifter Guy was pushing her up and she was thrusting her hips along with him, and on the inside because the two men were slipping past each other with only a thin separation between them! They could feel every thrust and even the ridge on the crowns of each other's circumcised cocks through her!

All three of them were getting slick with suntan lotion now and the slipperiness of their bodies made the movements inside Janine a little unpredictable, adding to Janine's passion! The crowd, about a hundred people, was staring at Janine's stuffed pelvic parts and admiring the lustful expression on her pretty face.

Janine was moaning loudly now, almost screaming! Her shoulders were being held by Weightlifter Guy, so she felt restrained, and Football Guy was picking up speed and lying over her supporting himself on extended arms but her body was lifted up because Weightlifter Guy was under her, so her tits brushed up against Football Guy's broad chest and she felt squeezed between the two big men. Janine could feel Football Guy's big, heavy balls slapping one thigh and then another and hitting her taint on the upstroke. Weightlifter Guy was tall and had long arms but his crotch was matched up with Janine's ass, so it was easy for him to reach around and diddle her clit. It took the men several minutes to try a whole bunch of uncoordinated variations until they finally got in synch and started thrusting into poor Janine at the same time! It felt different from Tuesday morning because this was not a polite group of sensuous hedonists lying on blankets on the grass and exploring one another, like last time. This was a good, hard, testosterone-driven double fuck that stuffed her and then emptied her over and over again in unison until her insides felt churned to pure lust! She had never experienced anything like it!

Finally, Janine couldn't take it any longer and screamed as a massive orgasm hit her and her pelvic muscles squeezed down on both guys! She felt like every bit of strength and energy in her body was focused on her pelvis and she was probably right! Football Guy could feel her juice and the new lube reduced his friction just a little and this let him go on longer without coming himself. At the same time her asshole squeezed down tight on the base of Weightlifter Guy's long dick, helping him to hold off, too!

Everything came back to normal, or as normal as a double penetration gets, as Janine got over her first come and the guys went back to heavy, synchronized fucking. Weightlifter Guy came next, grabbing Janine by the hips and holding her tight while he gritted his teeth and squirted a huge load into her rectum, protected as it was by the thin rubber condom but nothing else. Then Janine came again, gasping and twitching, beside herself with pleasure and loving the twitches she was feeling in her butt from Weightlifter Guy's ejaculating cock. Then Football Guy came, face red and hips pounding, sweat pouring down his face and torso and dripping onto Janine's sprawled-out body as he spent his own huge load into her cunt, also protected only by a thin sheet of rubber. Then Janine came a third time, imagining that the slipperiness of the suntan lotion was because of puddles hot creamy semen and loving the thought of come all smeared on her body! Of course, for that to happen they would have had to empty the condoms on her but unfortunately nobody thought to do that.

The audience, of about two hundred people, many of them standing on chairs to get a better view, broke out in applause!

The three of them cooled down for a while and they all had a big hug. Cal could see, from his position walking in circles around them, to be sure they behaved, that things had changed. The two men no longer seemed to mind if their legs touched and Football Guy's hanging balls actually touched Weightlifter Guy's when they were both deep inside Janine. Weightlifter Guy's hands were back on Janine's clit now, gently rubbing it -- she didn't seem to mind even though she was probably hypersensitivity coming down from her third climax! He didn't seem to mind that his hand occasionally touched Football Guy's dick, which seemed to have taken up permanent residence in her vagina. His own dick softened and he could feel it being pushed out of Janine's anus by her rectum as it asserted itself again.

Finally, the crowd of almost three hundred dispersed and Football Guy pulled out of Janine, which allowed her to disengage from Weightlifter Guy and for them all to get up. The men pulled off their condoms, each with a big charge of come visible in the bag, and tied a knot in it for safe disposal. They had both had an excellent time and they even smiled at each other when it was done.

The crowd of four hundred started to drift away in small groups, some pairing off and others forming groups of from three to seventeen to try out for themselves what they had just witnessed. The cooking demonstration was cancelled for the day for lack of participants. The tantric yoga session became less tantric as returning guests commandeered the mats for another purpose.

Janine looked dazed and walked unsteadily through the dispersing crowd. One of the women who had been with her in the pool came out of the audience, took her under the arm, and led her away, to a little calm space away from the crowd, where the other women were sitting on towels on the grass, waiting for her.

"There, you see boys?" Cal said heartily, slapping both men on the back as he stood between them, watching Janine be led away. "It pays to work together as a team! I hoped you learned something today and that you'll remember this lesson the rest of your life!"

Cal continued talking to the men about teamwork, as the crowd drifted away. "Now boys, let's go have a drink on the house!" And the three of them walked away in the direction of the nearest bar. About two hours later, after Cal left them behind, the two guys got into a fight again and Football Guy punched Weightlifter Guy's lights out. They both got thrown out of Iznoma Hedonia and were last seen in town, together, hitching a ride to the airport.

Meanwhile, the women were taking good care of the orgasmically exhausted Janine, who had let herself be lowered gently down onto a towel spread out for her on the grass. Gently the women wiped the suntan lotion off Janine's breasts and another wiped down her pussy. After that, they cleaned those same parts off with a moist towelette, like they hand out on airplanes, and dabbed a well-aged Puerto Rican rum on Janine's breasts and poured a little nonalcoholic caramel flavor syrup that they got from the Caffeinery on her pussy. Once this was done, one of the women took Janine's left nipple into her mouth and the other took her right nipple and a third started licking her well-used and deeply wet but semen-free flavored pussy. They each took turns with her soft parts and over the next two hours Janine had so many additional orgasms her pelvis got very sore on the inside and she did not have a thought in her head that made sense.

Finally, Janine was spent and left the group. It was late afternoon before Janine got back to her room, her legs feeling like they were made of rubber. Once Janine left, the pool women then turned their attention to exploring other sexual opportunities, in the course of which they met and later were to have a wonderful time with a visiting basketball team from Yonkers.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12