Deidre in the Islands Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Janine was thinking clearly for the first time since coming to Iznoma Hedonia. Her dream of fame and fortune and the availability of multiple sexual partners of her choosing which would have come from creating a new genre of gonzo porn had just been a fantasy -- it was never going to happen. As she walked out into the sunlight, she saw that and realized that she had to be realistic.

A plan formed in Janine's mind. At first she rejected it -- it was just too gross -- she wasn't that kind of girl! But it made sense. What was really wrong with it? How could she ever do it? What else could she do? What kind of girl was she really, anyway? She had just taken a dirty butt fuck in the back of a bar and loved it! She had come to Iznoma Hedonia timid, full of conflict, and so nervous about her sexual expression she almost passed out that first day. By last night, she was exploring everything that didn't hurt and had happily let herself be tied up and gang-banged by a basketball team from Yonkers. It was a different world here, with different rules! Finally, she made up her mind. She ran to find Marjorie.

And so it happened that four hours later, after a bumpy car ride to the capital during which Janine's braless boobs kept popping out of the very low, tight scoop-cut pullover she borrowed from Marjorie, and Marjorie's unrestrained chest never stopped moving inside her tight peasant blouse, the two women found themselves in the parlor of a tropical villa, facing a darkly handsome, powerfully-built middle-aged man with an inscrutable expression.

Marjorie still had most of her clothes on, although her floppy boobs were hanging out, but by this time, Janine was naked and was standing right in front of the man in nothing but very high heels. Marjorie was speaking to Raul in Spanish, which was easy for her to learn because it is close to her native language. Janine didn't speak Spanish but she knew perfectly well what was being said about her. Periodically Marjorie would rattle off a long description and then remove an article of Janine's clothing to show him something. They had spent a long time examining Janine's tits and Raul obviously liked them very much, especially the areolas and how Janine's nipples stood up when Marjorie gave them a little suck.

"Bend over, Janine, and spread your cheeks." Marjorie told her in English. "He need to see what you look like from back. He love your butt." He was stroking himself through his pants. Janine did as she was asked. Raul sniffed the air and seemed pleased.

A few minutes later, Raul had made up his mind. He switched to heavily accented English, so Janine would understand. "I want for you to stay weekend, so we two have a little celebration for the change! I -- how you say it -- break you in tonight." He nodded to Janine, and smiled as if to say he would respect her in the morning if she put out for him at night. "I say goodbye to Marjorie, who I like very very much. I fuck her one last time, maybe lots, in bed with you too. She will show you what I like. I am sorry to see her go. Then," he nodded at Janine, "we party - every weekend - for a long time!" Raul unzipped his pants. "We start now."

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12