Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

"Where are we going?" I asked as I got up unsteadily, dulled by the situation and the Percodan I'd taken.

"The gloryholes, bitch! I'm gonna' call Corky right now and we'll meet her there!" he said in a conniving way, referring to the trollop – Bruce's putative girlfriend – whom he'd doubtless been fucking for...for how long now? Why did I have to be punished by her, too? I wondered, dreamily.

As I walked past him, he kicked me viciously in the butt, but, thankfully, it glanced off, only numbing one cheek. I mounted the stairs as if walking to an execution chamber. Again feeling beaten and powerless, I did as Frank had dictated. I donned my pleated, red plaid miniskirt that comes to mid-thigh and a white halter top that lifts my full breasts like those of a teen. Frank knew very well how he wanted me to look. I'd shaved my pussy that morning and was reminded of it by the cool draft that I felt when putting on my sneakers. I hated not wearingsomekind of underwear, I thought, not thinking at all of what I'd be doing. Grabbing a light blue nylon parka and a pair of large, round sunglasses to hide as much of my face as I could, I walked downstairs.

Frank had doffed his coat and tie and put on a windbreaker. We got into his car and I listened dreamily to him as we drove to our sleazy destination. As he had said, apparently Bruce had stashed an envelope of the incriminating photos of Jack and me in his desk on Sunday morning. Then, when Bruce had returned home, several men had beaten him horribly and stolen all of his home theatre, computer, and photographic equipment, as well as all tapes, disks, and photos. My dulled mind went to Jack again. I was stunned that he might be a part of Bruce's punishment.

We parked in a large lot behind a low, concrete building, with red neon signs advertising adult books. I tied my parka hood snugly around my head and donned my sunglasses. "Good, Corky's already here," Frank said, pointing to a sleek, red imported car and dragging me roughly into the building by one arm.

Inside, Corky was talking with a tattooed gentleman behind the counter who said, "Hey, Frank!" I was only a little surprised that the man knew him by his first name. "Who's this?" he asked, referring to me, as I hung my head shyly, trying to hide my face. Corky glanced at me briefly and forced a saccharine smile. Frank introduced me as Dee. "Uhh...I'll need some ID, Frank. She looks awful young." Frank grabbed my purse and pulled out my driver's license. The man pulled off my sunglasses and said, "Loosen your parka, sweet thing. We're all friends here!" as he smiled to show crooked, yellow teeth. "Mmmm, wow...32 years old. Coulda' fooled me! Go right on in. Plush Room, right, Frank?!"

"You got it! An' burn us a disk will ya'?" Frank requested, as he crossed the man's palm with a fifty dollar bill. "Are any of the guys here?"

"Uhh, Zack and Ramon are around somewhere," the man said.

"Great! Send 'em on back!" Frank exulted, obviously pleased at the news.

Walking down a dimly lit corridor, Corky's arm was linked with Frank's, and she squeaked, "Oooh, Frankie, this is so-o-o cool!" as she tossed her black-rooted, platinum hair, giggled and popped her chewing gum. I followed them dumbly into a small, brightly lit room about the size of two handicapped stalls in a restroom. At the back it had a toilet. Above that were two video monitors set into the wall. Below them was a sign that read: IF YOU WRITE ON THE WALLS YOU WILL BE FINED. In the upper right corner near the ceiling was a video camera, which was matched by another in the opposite corner. On each side, about six inches off the floor, was a narrow bench covered with a plastic cushion. On both side walls were a few four-inch holes at various heights which had plastic liners around their edges. In the center of the tile floor was a chromed drain. Though clean, the room was hardlyplush, I observed. Frank pulled off my parka and halter top, which caused my pink nipples to harden in the cool air. He hung my garments on a hook on the door. They've thought of everything, I thought, ruefully. The cameras were on now and someone, somewhere, was shifting their depth of field from close up, to mid-range, to long shot. I watched myself in the monitor, modestly covering my naked breasts with my arms.

At that moment the stiff black cock was pushed through the wall, which made me gasp. Frank pushed me to my knees on to the low bench below it. When he brutally shoved my mouth onto the prick's unyielding hardness, I returned from my long, drugged daydream about the weekend from hell.

****************

I sucked the large head of the black cock with no enthusiasm, almost hoping Frank wouldn't notice. It was too large to get into my throat in any case, so I just slobbered all over it, sending rivulets of saliva to pool on the bench below. "Use your hand, Dee!" Frank gasped, as Corky sped up her noisy engulfing of my husband's prick. Very slowly, I placed my fingers around as much of the cock as I could and began to stroke the exposed portion from where it protruded from the wall to my lips. Its skin was very soft – just like Jack's, I mused – and I began pumping my hand faster. After a few seconds I thought, dreamily: This is ridiculous. How boring! I mean, sucking a disembodied cock without knowing to whom it belonged, without seeing the pleasure that I'm creating. Then I turned my head slightly to the left and up to see a close-up of my oval, olive-complexioned face on one of the monitors, with my pink lips stretched around the glans of the fleshy instrument, my tongue occasionally flicking out to encircle its glistening head.

I looked good, and didn't look bored at all! I observed, focusing on my sucking mouth for a drug-hazed moment. Then I was suddenly and lustily encouraged by the lewd gutter-speak of the man on the other side of the wall. "Ooh, baby...suck my...big black...dick, baby. Yeah! Thas' it! Pull on it! Yeah! Lemme fuck yo'...face...slut! Take big Zack's...meat, baby. Ya' li'l white slut! Mmm...ooh...yeah...jus' like that!" Though sickened at his urging, I guiltily felt a flush of pride in knowing that I could pleasure a man whom I'd never met...who didn't know me! I thought of really getting into it by reaching under my skirt – to rub my pantiless pussy – but decided against it, since I didn't want Frank and Corky to see me enjoying myself by masturbating.

As if they cared. Corky was flailing away at herself under her red, vinyl miniskirt, and Frank was lost to her unrelenting sucking movements. I took quick note, as I watched his pale white cock fusing with her face on the other monitor, that he'd never lasted this long when we'd been in our marriage bed. But, what did I know? Only that I wanted this bizarre interlude to end...so I could get home, then back to my sweet Jack. At that moment Frank came, growling loudly as he plunged balls-deep into Corky's clasping mouth, and she responded by groaning out an orgasm of her own, all the while gulping my husband's load down her gullet. Nary a drop escaped her lips. I watched all of this on their monitor, hesitated a moment, then resumed my wanking and sucking of – what was his name? Zack?...yes – Zack's cock. From that point on, my concentration was fixed on my video image. I hardly noticed when Zack's thighs began bumping against the thin wall like a triphammer, driving his cockhead in and out of my small mouth. Finally, a first burst of cum splashed onto my tongue, which I let dribble down my chin onto my chest, and I pulled my lips off the spasming head to finish him with my hand. Another white rope splashed onto my right cheek as I watched the monitor, and I pulled the shaft down, jerking on it continually as it spewed its contents on my breasts like the nozzle on a garden hose. My mouth tasted of warm raw yeast as I gagged and nearly puked.

"Whew! Goddamn, Dee! You looked really hot doin' that! What a fuckin' whore!" Frank exclaimed, tossing me a rare compliment, albeit back handed. Zack's cock had disappeared, and I heard him groaning on the other side of the wall. I looked down at my breasts, lewdly laced with tracks of thick spunk, and started to get up. Frank reached over, grinning wickedly, and said, "Unh-uh, Dee. Zack's not finished yet. We call him 'The Repeater'!" Whatever that meant, I was about to learn, because after a moment the same erect cock pushed through the hole. It was just as uncompromisingly rigid as it had been minutes before. "Now you're gonna' fuck it, Dee!" Frank said, evilly. "Help her, Corky! She doesn't know what to do!" he said to his sluttish blonde mate, heaping another insult on me by denigrating my efforts. I wondered in my foggy brain if it was possible to dislike my contemptible husband as much as I did at this moment.

Corky rose and turned me around, helping me to step on the low bench. I smelled Frank's cum on her breath just before she bent me over at the waist to lean against her left hip. She pulled my plaid, schoolgirl skirt up to lay it on my back. She then reached back to palm my round, tanned buttocks – one of them now bruised from Frank's misplaced kick – showing bright red nails clutching each of my cheeks, and spread them open as I watched the monitor in fascination. She pushed me back toward Zack's pulsating firmness, stopping as I watched the monitor, just before the inverted vee of my inner lips touched its throbbing head. My sensitive pussy felt the heat it exuded from a half-inch away. Then Corky guided the tip to my opening, which was wet, eliminating my concern about potential pain, and pushed me slowly back onto the cock.

It entered easily, giving me a warm, full feeling, and I pushed myself further onto it until it touched my cervix. Then we – Corky and I – pulled off of it, stopping just as the coronal ridge parted my clutching pink lips. With my right hand I grasped the toilet paper roll on the wall and wrapped my left arm around Corky's right hip for leverage. Then, with her help, I began fucking the anonymous black cock, alternately filling and emptying myself, as if I were using a large, fleshy dildo. But that image didn't last long.

Corky's red nails started to claw lightly at the skin on my butt, and I realized that Frank had mounted her from behind, since I glanced up at their monitor next to my own. His penis was lodged in her rectum! I was surprised at my husband's newly found recuperative powers, since in my experience he had usually fallen asleep after a single orgasm. Corky began to keen and croon his name, and for a moment I felt silly, being an unlikely witness to their adulterous coupling. Then I looked at the video image of my own carnal activity.

Zack was now withdrawing fully and pushing into me with deep, sure strokes. The contrast of his large, chocolate member plunging in and out of my pinkness was unquestionably erotic, I thought, in my hazy brain. The very thick vein on top of his cock seemed bursting with blood as it caught the bright ambient light of the room. My juices had slickened him and seemingly painted his member a very shiny color, almost black-brown. Each time he withdrew, or I pulled off of him, his bulbous glans would draw out the clasping lining of my cunt which acted as if it were strangling his most precious organ. My puckered pink rectum also flexed each time we fused, opening ever so slightly as if peeking at very close range at something forbidden and taboo. The image was amazingly sexy...lurid...dirty. An acidic taste rose in the back of my throat that I immediately identified with pure lust, though it could have been due to the drugs I'd taken since Saturday.

Regardless, I knew that I would cum. I stopped straining to back up against Zack's prick, just holding myself still, and let him do the work. Though still clutching my buttocks, Corky was rising to an orgasm of her own, as Frank had switched orifices and now pummeled her cunt from behind, his eyes lasciviously fixed on both monitors. I reached between my legs to flick at my clit, now hard and protruding from its hood. It took only 30 seconds of strumming for me to get off, which seemed to have a domino effect on all participants.

Both of my companions stiffened, as Frank howled with joy and stiffly pumped his infertile juice into the squealing Corky. I grunted gruffly, for about a minute, as my legs trembled and began to tingle from loss of blood. Then Zack began moaning, at which point I pulled off him. Well, I didn't want him to cum inside me! He splashed two gouts of cum on my back, which angered the debilitated Frank, who reached over to jam me back onto the black cock. Zack then continued to spew spunk just inside my inner lips. Determined to repel the spasming prick, I'd tightened my vagina severely on the inside and, as a result, on the monitor it looked as if it had filled my entire tunnel to overflowing with its load. The remainder spooged out around the embedded cock head. It reminded me of a stallion I'd seen mating with a mare on a childhood friend's farm as we'd watched, shocked and giggling in wonderment.

Though because of my masturbated orgasm I'd gained some enjoyment from this encounter, I was relieved that a second forced series of sexual acts in the past 48 hours was over, or so it seemed.

As I wiped the cum dripping down my inner thighs, I heard Corky gasp and looked up to see a large, brown, fleshy orb push through a hole on the opposite wall. Soon, a second, identical one joined it and I realized it was a huge scrotum! Then, I was appalled to see a thick, brown penis being pushed through above the testicles. The balls were the size of large lemons, and the cock must have been ten inches long in its flaccid state. It was uncircumcised, and the foreskin was puckered tightly around a burgeoning glans. "Oooh, God, it's Ramon!" Corky marveled, when the thing twitched and swung slightly as it began filling with blood. She seemed to be intimately familiar with all of the local anatomies.

"Get to work, Dee! You won't forget this one!" Frank said, gleefully.

I was disgusted at Frank's sick, vengeful encouragement. After all, I was the purveyor of pleasure here! Then, I thought, why not rub his nose in it? Why not take the offensive and leave him with a stark, visual memory of my sensual expertise? I'd show him, I told myself. If he wanted a show, I'd give it to him, and never again would I feel inadequate in his eyes. Casting a daggered look at both him and Corky, I dropped to my knees and lifted the second anonymous cock of the evening to my mouth. In both of my hands it felt like a warm animal, perhaps like a newborn, bald and sightless ferret. Its brown color soon changed to a lighter tan as it became erect. I stroked back the foreskin and was met with a musky smell I'd not encountered before. Under the foreskin and surrounding the head was a light yellow substance that resembled cream cheese. I licked it and savored a strong, tangy taste that had obviously been caused by infrequent bathing. Swallowing, my gag reflex caused me to retch slightly. Smegma! That's what this is! I thought, remembering my college physiology class. Well, I won't give Frank the satisfaction of knowing that I'm repulsed, I vowed, as I took the end of the growing tube into my mouth as far as it would go.

My mind and mouth were consciously programmed as I sucked Ramon. As with Zack, I moved to and fro very little, since my mouth and throat are so small as to preclude anything more than just sucking a bit more than a glans.

But my hands were very busy. They looked beautiful in the monitor as I held my dainty fingers straight up and moved my palms to slide the voluminous cockskin back and forth along its length. Then I gripped its length with curled fingers, drooling on it, which caused low moans on the other side of the wall as I slid the skin to and fro.

This was just another disembodied cock, another striving male member to bring to a climax after which I'd deal with its copious, messy product, I thought. However, Iwas doing this for show, and Idid have an audience to please. I also had Frank to torture, I thought, vindictively. I forced a smile and mewled little moans of pleasure as I licked along the cock's sides and underneath, hearing with delight the panting grunts on the other side of the wall.

"Ah,Si...Si...chica...ooh...suck me...leetle...white girl," Ramon droned. Then, out of curiosity, I wondered if I could bring him off roughly. I started scraping my teeth on his tender head then, bathing it in pools of dripping saliva, returned to scrape him again. I looked directly into the proper video camera, which showed me almost chewing on the cock close up, and smiled, which brought muffled hoots and applause from another room. I then realized that I was being watched elsewhere by any number of voyeuristic onlookers!

Spurred on by the presence of my larger audience, I began rapid-fire thrusts onto Ramon's glans. My saliva flew everywhere, bubbling down my chin onto my breasts and pooling on the plastic bench cushion. I pulled up my skirt so the camera could glimpse the fingers of one hand flailing at my messily soaked, shaven pussy and it caused a breathy groan from Corky, who'd been transfixed at the sight of my energetic, cylindrical mouthings. I moaned constantly, deeply in my throat, finding that it helped me to breathe uninterruptedly. And, quickly, Ramon was there, crying, "Si!, Si!, Si!," as he thrust one final time into my flying clenched fist and a single, thin rope of cum arced out to land on my dark brown hair, scurrying down over my nose to my upper lip.

I looked at the TV monitor on my right, and a close up of my face showed Ramon's uncircumcised cockhead erupting white cum into my mouth. My pink lips pursed around it lightly as I grasped the tan shaft daintily with the olive fingers of my right hand, my perfect white nails contrasting beautifully with the blue-green veins underlying the skin of his cock. My eyes were nearly closed, yet showed a bit of their brown irises through the slits. They rapturously telegraphed my vengeful delight to Frank, and – I assumed – the watchers of the big screens in the adjoining theatre, of the pleasure I'd found in sucking off the anonymous, moaning Latino on the other side of the wall. Though I'd swallowed much of his copious load, the unrelenting eye of the video camera captured a glob of white cum pooled in the reservoir of my distended lower lip, which had leaked over to split into three narrow streams that coursed down my chin onto my waiting, naked breasts. From another room, through the thin wall at the back of the booth, I heard boisterous shouts of approval and applause.

Frank was silent and stood off to the side as I wiped the semen from my face and torso with toilet paper. Corky, at least, was somewhat helpful, catching spots that I'd missed, as if suddenly she'd discovered a new respect for me. I'd had enough, though, I thought determinedly, casting a contemptuous look at Frank. I donned my halter top and windbreaker, put on my sunglasses, and walked down the corridor to the building's main room. As I emerged into the bright light, at least twenty men burst into applause and shouted words of praise. The tattooed man behind the counter was effusive. "Dee, sweet thaaang," he greeted. "You're always welcome here! No charge, baby!" Then he raised his voice to a bellow, addressing the assembled men, "Barely legal Dee, gentlemen! You saw her here first!" Who knows what he'd told them about my age? I wondered. He then said to me intimately, "Here, darlin'...a coupla' gifts that you might be able to use!" handing me a plastic bag which I thought it best to open later.

I felt as if I were a stage celebrity, entering a restaurant after giving an especially moving performance. Smiling broadly, I looked behind myself to see Frank and Corky, shuffling along, as if they were part of a young, teeny bopper rock queen's entourage. I hardly looked 18 as my little plaid miniskirt whispered around my smooth, tanned thighs, my sexy legs drawing hot stares from the crowd as I walked. I swept out the front door, feeling the gentle though purposeful hand strokes of my horny admirers, and hearing their licentious murmurs of adulation. On exiting, I flicked the hem of my miniskirt, showing them a round, firm, olive butt cheek.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers