Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

I collapsed in my chair, still buzzing from the drug Mandy had given me, and put my head in my hands. Wow! That's what Aristotle meant bycatharsis, the relief that a good piece of literature or music or theatre...or ass!should cause, I thought. I now understood the undeniable link between raw sex and contemporary performance art.

The eerie lighting had been replaced by spots, which by now bathed the stage. Heavy metal rock boomed from the speakers and a number of hunky guys – most of them waiters! I realized – were now bumping and grinding to its beat dressed only in towels, thongs or G-strings. The estrogen level rose even higher now as the dancer/waiters peeled off in different directions and were joined at various spots in the house by other waiters. These guys were similarly disrobed and prancing about, thrusting their groins with hands linked behind their heads at the encouraging faces of a very drunk female audience. Unabashed, I was on a roll, feeling the closeness with my new lady friends, and shouting encouragement as one after another either masturbated, or lifted and stripped off the scanty dancers' garments and began playing with or sucking their cocks!

One frosted-blonde woman just across from me whose name I couldn't remember – a very demure type wearing an expensive green woven silk dress – had sat a beefy guy in her chair and knelt between his knees. Wordlessly, she looked him straight in the eye and began throating him to his balls with her long, drooling distended jaw. As I looked around, others were engaging our waiters in similar tete-a-tetes. I fidgeted...I was sweating...I was hot! I felt so good! I wanted to participate!

Distractedly, I looked around. I saw Alain, our French waiter. The poor little guy was stripped to a chamois loincloth and being besieged by a woman twice his size who was stuffing dollar bills into the string around his waist, apparently pleading for him to display his wares. I felt so sorry for him, pale and hardly competitive with his fellow waiters, who looked like a corps of gym-trained athletes. By chance, our eyes met. He said something to his hefty client and soon slipped next to me, speaking in my ear, "Would you like me to dance for you, Madame?" he asked, his accent thick with an Orleans lilt. I nodded affirmatively, wiping beads of perspiration from my brow, and grinned. He began, right in front of me, a graceful, serpentine dance in time with the music that made my heart beat like a hammer. I grabbed each of his bare thighs in my hands, wanting to feel their trim muscles as they telegraphed movements up his slight torso and into his arms. I licked my lips, surprised at how very dry they were, while he looked down at me through slitted eyes.

I looked around and it was as if we were alone. All others, including Mandy, were watching or participating in lewd acts with some beefcake guy or another. A red-sweatered brunette woman at a table behind me was grunting obscenities at a big swarthy guy who was ramming her from behind as she clutched the edges of her table. Her surrounding table mates were cheering them on as if at a dog fight. I looked back up at Alain, and he was smiling, softly. The front of his loincloth revealed a slight bulge, which made me breathe hard. I looked up at him again and, silently, asked the question with my eyes. He answered me – yes – with his, and I lifted the front of his costume a bit. Under it was a thin, white circumcised penis that was growing larger. I dropped the cloth and reached under it while he continued dancing, rubbing him softly with my hand, until finally he closed his eyes for a moment, indicating his extreme pleasure at my fondling. I then lifted his loincloth completely to reveal his veiny tumescence.

Though thin, Alain's cock was about six inches long, curved slightly downward, and had an almost purple glans, which I immediately sucked into my hot mouth. He gasped, and slowed his choreographed dance movements, instead preferring to sway in response to my wet mouthings. I found it easy to take him. I felt as close to him as I'd ever felt to anyone in my life, I daydreamed through Mandy's drug, and placed him at the top of my throat, swallowing a few times. Astonished that I might be able to take him further, I dropped my tongue fully and pushed, since my gag reflex is almost impervious to pressure. "Oh, Madame!" Alain croaked in his throat, grabbing my head, after which he muttered something in French. I pushed further until my nose was in his sweaty pubic hair. He smelled, well...French. And then I began throating him with alacrity, coating his length with my saliva, and lingering at the hundred places on a man's penis that can cause bliss. I had finally done it, I thought proudly! I had finally throated a guy! I would now show this young man the rapture that Deirdre could bring him!

I closed my eyes and savored the experience. Cradling his balls in one palm, with two fingers directing his penis into my vacuuming mouth, I was suddenly reminded of my actions by my immediate public. My table mates, led by Mandy, were chanting, "Dee! Dee! Dee! Dee!" as I thrust my stretching lips over my serendipitous French lover's cock. And Alain, ever the Continental gentleman, merely leaned back in a relaxed pose and, bracing himself with one hand on my shoulder and a leg extended behind him, awaited the climax that I knew I'd be able to evoke.

And climax he did, after a while. "Ah, Mon Dieu...cherie! Cherie! Cherie!" he gasped, as my cheeks filled with his delightful, hot, sticky cum. I swallowed his load as it came, wasting not a drop as I milked him dry with my hand. Then, when he was finished, I grasped him around his slender hips to hug him. He was bent over me and, in that position, breathed heavily into my ear, "S'il tu plais,please...may I speak with you?" I nodded, and watched him for directions. He beckoned me to meet him at a door over in a dark corner of the hall. I nodded and attended to the kudos of my table mates, who were effusive in their praise of my actions, especially so for a "first-timer." Then their attention was diverted, this time by Mandy, who'd gotten hold of a strapping football-type whom she'd decided to service orally. I excused myself from the table, not that anyone noticed, and went to meet Alain.

In the darkened corner was the employee's entrance to the back, which he went through, saying he'd dress and be out in five minutes. While he was gone I stood behind a chest-high curtained- off area that I realized screened a janitor's cart, loaded with two garbage cans, a short ladder, and some brooms and mops. The smell of disinfectant was overpowering. The vantage point was good, however, since I could see nearly the entire hall. The whole place seemed to berolling, I thought, as if the floor were gentle swells one sees at the beach on a calm day. And my body seemed to roll with it, as if in tune with a much larger, natural force. Wow! What a drug! I flashed. Ooh, I wanta' try this with Jack! I flashed, lustily. It was at that moment that I realized my crotch was dripping with juice as my eyes scanned the tables, each of which was now lit from above, revealing its own improbable, unique, orgiastic scene.

Suddenly Alain was behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned back against him and turned my head to lick deeply into his mouth for our first kiss, easily done since he was only an inch or two taller than I. My breath still smelled of his cum that I'd swallowed minutes before, which apparently didn't bother him. His right hand slipped under my skirt and two fingers parted my soaking lips under my thong as I groaned loudly. Then I did what seemed so natural at the moment...I cupped his crotch to find it nicely swollen, and attempted to unzip him. He moved my hand aside slightly and did it himself, signaling to me that he wanted to take me from behind. I quickly unzipped my jacket and unclasped my bra to free my breasts to his hands.

Wordlessly, I grabbed the edge of the janitor's cart in front of me and placed one foot on the second step of the short ladder that was on it, much like I'd done days before in my back yard with Jack. Here, though, as well as smelling of disinfectant, everything was sticky with grime, which only made the scene seem more lurid and debased. I imagined myself the tragic heroine of an Edith Piaf song, coupling quickly and without love in aMontmartreback alley.I arched the small of my back so my butt stood high, hoping my dripping opening would be at the right height for Alain. And...itwas! I discovered, as he pulled aside my thong string and buried himself in me to his scrotum. I groaned loudly, which was drowned out by the moaning and screaming and cheering of the raging, horny female participants spread before us, and Alain began fucking me as fast as I'd ever experienced. His hands gripped my bouncing tits, using them as handles to pull me back onto his member with blinding rapidity.

I tried to tighten on his cock but couldn't, instead just providing a clasping sleeve, a hot, wet cylinder into which his piston could thrust. I tried to push myself back onto him...but couldn't because of the speed of his plunging loins, so I opened myself tremblingly, to form a receptive vessel into which he could plant his steaming seed. I began slowly thrashing my head back and forth, moaning nonsensically, as Alain's rapid-fire hips smacked against my soaking, upturned saddle. I imagined my whole body to be a pussy...a cunt, and began rasping filthy encouragement at my Gaullic prince to fill me. To fuck me. To cum in me. Yes, I was now onlycunt. Cunt, cunt, cunt, I repeated happily in my drug-induced state. Then I started my orgasm...a subtle, creeping series of waves that gripped my vitals...and Alain continued pummeling me from behind. I could swear that I smelled my juices as they dripped down my thighs, overpowering the astringent stench of the disinfectant, and this stimulated me to continue. For minutes, it seemed, I screamed the harsh, strident cries of a feral, rutting female beast as my body obliterated all notions of pretense or convention. I was, very simply, an animal whose thirst for sex was being slaked with bucketsful of our mingled cum. Because now Alain was cumming...great gobs of what felt like hot lava into me. He froze as he stabbed into me, my vagina feeling the pulsations of his throbbing corona as it continued its telltale pumping for what seemed like minutes, and, breathlessly, I tried mewling my thanks over and over. But my orgasm still continued...continued...continued...so I was struck dumb...until finally I could cum no more.

My legs nearly collapsed, but Alain grabbed me before I could fall and sat me on the stepladder, my butt cheeks slipping on the slimy moisture that covered it. He looked down at me quickly, gave me a brotherly peck on the lips, and said, "Merci beaucoup, Madame!" and was gone, slipping outside into the bright light of day through an exit door. I was appalled, felt left high and dry, and surrounded my knees with my arms. I realized with shame that I'd not said a single serious word to the young man the entire afternoon, other than ordering lunch and growling at him to fuck me harder.

I made my way back to the table and sat, entering the excited conversations of my lunch mates. A rather tousled Mandy said, "Hi, kiddo, where ya' been? Get lost in the loo?"

"Uh, no...just wandered for a while. What a show!" I exclaimed, as I looked down to see a glob of thick, white cum run from the inside of my knee down into the top of my left boot. I suddenly felt very alone...and very emotionally empty.

"Here, have some gum, sweetie," Mandy said, offering me a stick. "It'll keep ya' from grinding your teeth."

"My teeth?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, the drug does that," she said. "Hey, congratulations! You got your first taste of Ecstasy!"

"Wow! Get me a year's supply!" I said with bravado, for one crazy moment wondering naively whether we could order Ecstasy through the dental office. I was beginning to come down from the marvelous drug and began getting nervous...very shaky and fearful of losing control.

Mandy noticed, and after a few minutes we excused ourselves, promising our lunch mates that we'd be back soon. On the way home Mandy voiced concern again about my use of painkillers and said she'd consult Dr. McCarthy – the younger, Neil – about getting something to even out the rough spots, and to elevate my moods though avoid addiction. "And save those tabs of Ecstasy for someone special," she said. "Now, when we get to your place, just point out your new toy...Billy. I might want to get one like him for myself."

I felt I'd acted a fool, throwing myself at our waiter as I had. I somehow had to get a handle on my use of drugs...and my sluttish libido. At the same time, I'd become convinced that having sex in public had been one of the most exciting things I'd ever done. I could hardly wait to do it again.

Please let me know your thoughts on this chapter. Voting and feedback is the quickest and easiest way. Many thanks.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers