Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My earlier impression of her had been mistaken. I found her delightfully young, fresh, interesting to talk with, and very intelligent. Her life story came easily. She had a twin brother, was from a poor family in West Virginia, and had gotten a scholarship for a five-year architectural program at Columbia. On graduation, she'd been hired by the AIA office in New York... a plum job for a new graduate.

Claudia was very forthright and candid. She admitted to having lived like a nun in college, since her studies had been demanding, and had had little time for a social life. Her friends had been, and now were, women, while men – especially attractive ones – made her very nervous. "Like Mr. Taylor, for instance. Every time I'm around him I can't keep still!" she confessed, as she sat on one of the beds, across from my perch on one of two sofas in the room. "Ooh, God! It's so embarrassing!" she said, lapsing into girl talk. "I get all wet when he talks to me!" she whispered, leaning forward to emphasize her point and revealing the tops of her firm, plump breasts over the scooped neckline of her brief shirt-dress. I knew of what she was speaking, since my first... and continuing... reactions to Jack duplicated those she'd just described. "Can you imagine going to bed with him?" she asked, her beautiful green eyes so round and innocent. "God! I'd die of pleasure!"

I took a long sip of wine, holding my glass to my lips and looking over the rim at her open, honest face. 'Wellll... yes. Icanimagine it, actually,' I said, quietly, as I slowly lowered my glass.

She looked at me and her clear complexion flushed pink. "Youhavealready... haven't you," she whispered, guessing my secret. "Jeeze... what was it like?" she asked.

"The most fantastic experience I've ever had," I admitted, honestly. I felt a sudden urge to tell her about the morning session we'd had on the bed on which she was sitting. Instead, I took another sip and noticed her lovely soft knees and calves, drawn together with one slightly higher than the other, as if she were vainly clenching them together to keep her sumptuous, milky upper thighs... and more... covered. She was so tense. She was making me that way too, so I suggested that we refill our glasses and got up to retrieve a bottle from the bar in the next room. In the wardrobe mirror I noticed her watching my gait as I walked to get the wine. While in the living room, Jack told me he was going to the hotel bar with Bo and another architect, but promised to return before long.

"You have such a graceful walk," Claudia said when I returned, "... like a princess."

I was incredibly flattered, and felt warmly toward her for that. "Oh, please, Claudia," I said in a self-effacing way. Though I knew I was graceful, I hardly thought of myself as regal. Besides, the wine and the Percodan had made me very unsteady. Unconsciously, I crossed my legs, sensing a squishy feeling at my crotch as my pussy throbbed in a horny fashion. What am I doing? I asked myself. My first night out with my lover and I'm feeling drawn to... feelingattracted...to this 24-year-old girl! I looked at her again, closely, disbelieving that she could tempt me physically.

"No, seriously!" she said. "When I first saw you downstairs I was intimidated by your manner... and your awesome little body. When I saw how Mr. Taylor reacted to you, I was convinced that you had some kind of sexual hold on him!" she gushed, running a long finger into her low neckline, perhaps to free a nipple that had caught on a seam. I followed her finger as it moved to her cleavage and then out. Laying that hand beside her thigh, she rubbed the finger twice with her thumb, as if to dry a bit of perspiration that had clung to it. My breasts tingled suddenly and I felt my nipples harden.

This is crazy. I must be getting drunk! I thought. Confused by my feelings, I looked down at my lap, took a deep breath, and leaned back on the sofa. "I... I... don't know what to say... " I almost whispered. "I feel so... uuh, it's hard to explain... I feel funny... kind of vulnerable... all of a sudden."

"Oh! I didn't mean to imply that... I didn't mean to insult you!" she gasped. "I mean, you're married! and Jack's not, and... so... it's none of my business... " she said, rising to her feet and crossing the few feet to where I was sitting. She knelt on the floor near my crossed legs and leaned her smooth right arm on the cushion next to my left hip and looked up at me, draining her glass of wine and stretching to place it on a nearby end table. The movement was slow, fluid and languorous, highlighting the satiny curve of her graceful arm, nude from shoulder to fingertip. My pussy began pulsing uncontrollably... just as it did when Jack was near me. My nipples began itching and aching. If I'd been alone I would have scratched at them.

Perspiration had beaded on my upper lip, and I felt very warm. "I need to cool off," I exhaled, gulping the rest of my wine and putting down the glass. "You didn't insult me, Claudia," I said, with false bravado, as I took off my suit jacket. My blouse's armpits were soaked through with sweat, and I felt a trickle run down my cleavage. "Jack's a very attractive guy, and... but, I have a lot of stuff going on right now and I'm hesitant to talk about it... with a stranger," I confessed.

"God! So do I!" she said, emphasizing her statement by covering my hand with hers as it lay on the sofa cushion. Her touch was like velvet, and she caressed me so softly that I wanted more. My nipples made little bumps through my blouse on either side of the ruffled dickey, and I felt my clitoris palpitate again as my pussy lips slickened. "I don't have any friends here in California, so... I'll tell you about my stuff if you tell me about yours!" she gasped quickly, batting her chestnut eyelashes around wide, green orbs. Her hand moved to my upper arm and stroked downward, as if to reassure me of her sincerity. As she moved it down my left bicep a finger brushed my nipple and I jumped, uttering a gasp, or was it a moan? My vagina throbbed numbly, and my pumping blood rang loudly in my ears. I looked down at her face, now only a foot away, and felt an overpowering need to kiss the soft, plump bow of her mouth. I half-closed my eyes and leaned forward, hesitating, while feeling her hot breath against my face. Closer yet, I heard her inhale slightly, then watched her close her eyes, and very slowly our slightly open mouths touched. Our lips trembled at the first sublime contact, then, both of us moaned in our throats as our hesitant tongues dueled gently, each apparently seeking a profound, Sapphic response in the oral depths of the other. "I want you, Deirdre!" she whispered sweetly, gasping as we broke. "It's been so long for me... " she murmured.

"I... I don't know... what to do," I breathed, finally, my constricted lungs hurting as I felt panicky.

"Don't do anything you don't want to," she whispered, reassuringly. She then began unbuttoning my blouse from the neck down, freeing my heaving breasts and pink, expectant nipples. I slipped out of my shoes and kicked them aside, then reached behind myself to unzip my miniskirt. Claudia gasped as I pulled off my panties and she saw my shaved pussy. Then, giving a slight smile, she caressed my nervous, trembling belly as the garment whispered to the floor. "So sexy... " she murmured, stroking me from shoulders to hips. Then, she stood and in one fluid movement pulled up the hem of her shirt-dress and drew it off, over her head, to reveal her breathtaking naked body. I'd been correct when I'd seen her earlier in the banquet room: she wore no underwear. She was so well developed... statuesque... with exaggerated curves – easily 36D-26-36, I estimated – and her trimmed, chestnut-colored bush glistened appetizingly with little drops of dew. The pink nipples on her firm, milky breasts pointed skyward and were surrounded by silver dollar-sized aureoles.

She knelt before me, softly rubbing my naked hips, and I spread my legs for her to get closer. She ran a finger under the top of each of my thigh high stockings and let them snap softly against my thighs. "So incredibly sexy... " she echoed, then ran her fingers softly over my collarbone and down the slopes of my breasts. My nipples throbbed for her touch and she leaned forward slightly to open her mouth to one. She held it softly between her satin lips, not sucking, but just bathing it with warm saliva. She pulled off of it, and it stood erect, hard and stiff. She mouthed the other one, and it did the same. I felt myself flushing a stream of juice onto the sofa's fabric and groaned loudly. She then placed a hand softly behind my neck and drew my mouth to one of her pink nipples atop a large pink aureole, which I first licked, then mouthed to suckle like an infant. She uttered a little squeak that sounded like a rusty bedspring from her throat and, as I sucked at her other nipple, she exhaled lungs full of air, shivering as she did so.

I scooted forward on the sofa, and we embraced slowly, squishing our breasts together and probing one another's mouth madly with our tongues. My God, she felt and tasted divine! Our breathing quickened as we lapped at each other's faces and, almost simultaneously, our fingers found the wet crevices between the other's legs to stroke, probe and massage the hot, tender entrance folds to our vaginas. Soon we were hunching against the hand of the other until, wordlessly, both of us rose, panting, to lie on the bed. Stretched out on our sides, we embraced fully and entwined our legs so that each had an upper thigh against which to rub our excited, dripping mounds. Kissing deeply, we writhed against one another like snakes toward a sweet, quick, simultaneous orgasm that rendered us both breathless. At our peak, we gripped one another tightly with mouths locked together, grunting little muffled moans of pleasure until the tingling stopped in our loins and our legs ceased their trembling.

So that's what it's like with a woman! I thought, as my head cleared and Claudia began covering my face with light kisses. Not bad! Not bad at all! I concluded. But, as I'd become addicted to so many things of late, I wanted more. "Be right back," I whispered, slipping off the bed to get my overnight bag and the last two tabs of Mandy's Ecstasy. While digging for the pills, I deliberated for a moment, then quickly grabbed the plastic bag that contained my new, large dildo and butt plug, along with some lube. Just for us girls, I told myself wickedly, as I walked back to the bedroom. About the Ecstasy, I'd been going to take one with Jack, but this seemed like an excellent, spontaneous, opportunity. We didn't need to eat, since we'd filled up onhors d'oeuvres during the cocktail party – I rationalized – so why not take advantage of these fortuitous moments? I presented my supplies to Claudia with a flourish, "Ta-Da!" and we shared a glass of water and popped the pills, giggling like two teenagers at her initial reluctance, since she told me she'd never tried the drug... or a dildo. I was excited about playing the experienced teacher as well as eager student with my new younger friend... and learning as quickly as I could about lesbian sex.

"I'm not a total lesbian," she admitted, as if apologizing for her behavior, looking at me deeply and stroking my side from armpit to thigh. "I guess I'm bisexual. It's just that I've had so little experience with men. Maybe you can help me," she said, rolling me onto my back and parting my legs to lie between them. As she parted them, she pulled off my thigh highs and began brushing the inside of my thighs with her long eyelashes. Their feathery touch caused goose bumps to rise all over me, and flashes of electricity to shoot up my spine. I thought to myself, I'll teach you all that I can about the straight life, my sweet girl, though I'm hardly an expert! I immediately decided that I'd share Jack with her when he returned. After all, if I engineered a three-way tryst, it wouldn't be as if he were cheating on me! I thought. I'd always been able to twist logic, but this was perverse, though natural given my addictive mindset. Then Claudia kissed and licked my thighs, making little smacking sounds with her lips as she approached the heated nexus of my legs. I uttered a long, drawn out moan and it felt as if my soaking pussy lips were reaching out to grab at her tongue. I pushed my cunt up to her involuntarily, and... finally... her pink tongue lashed out to bury itself deeply in my sopping opening.

"Ooohhhh... Claudia!" I groaned from my diaphragm muscle as she pushed her long, serpentine tongue into me with a stirring motion. Then she withdrew it to lick up my slit to my clitoris, flicking its little protruding head with her tip. She continued slurping at me, from rectum to clit, for what seemed like minutes, driving me closer to another – this time much deeper – orgasm. My entire insides buzzed as if I housed a swarm of bees, and my juices coated her face with their smelly profusion.

Then Claudia concentrated on licking my clit, flicking at it quickly as she slowly pushed two fingers into my clasping pussy. She stirred around in me for a while as she licked, drawing unremitting moans from me, and turned her fingers upward to curl them under my pubic bone and caress my G spot. My moans changed to high, squeaking, gasps at her soft rubbing, and my hips thrust up at her mouth repeatedly, anxiously welcoming a third finger into my steaming hole. I'd been pulling frantically at my nipples and aureoles to quench their delightful tingling, but soon my fingers clutched at her soft, chestnut curls as my orgasm slowly reached its peak. Crying her name amidst blissful whimpers, a large... something – it seemed like a knot – of heat seemed to form in my womb. It grew larger as it coursed down my birth canal, seeming to assume the size of a grapefruit, and filled me with white-hot flame and pulsing blood. As it reached my pussy I froze, holding Claudia's head against my spasming lips and arching my body to lean back on my shoulders. My cunt seemed to explode in her mouth, and I felt as if my clit would burst to spray blood all over the bed.

Her fingers still worked in and out of me, as my vaginal muscles clutched at them, trying to draw them deeper. I writhed against her face as my cunt continued spasming, and my entire body jerked up and down repeatedly, which caused her to withdraw her fingers and reach under my quivering flanks and link her fingers above my mound, just to hang on. "Good, Deirdre. Good. Good. Give it all to me," Claudia whispered. And, all I could do was whimper, since I felt so drained, yet my pussy continued its drooling. As I came down, still experiencing aftershocks from the incredible climax, I stretched my tense leg muscles and hips, almost collapsing into a slumber.

Minutes later as she lay with her head on my crotch, I heard something in the other room. It sounded like pages turning. Alarmed, I looked at the doorway and saw a reflection of light flickering on an adjoining wall. I got up quickly, tearing the bedspread off the other bed and covering myself with it. I peered around the door jamb and saw Jack in a chair next to the gas fireplace, reading a magazine by its light. Panic struck me. How long had he been here? I wondered. What can I possibly tell him? Looking back at the naked Claudia, who was stretched drowsily... and oh, so languorously... on the bed, looking with drugged eyes at the nails on one hand, I knew what I wanted to do. I knew what I must do. After all, I'd told her I'd help her all that I could. In retrospect, at that moment I could hardly wait to feel both of their bodies against mine.

Jack looked up as I walked slowly toward him, wrapped ridiculously in the bedspread. Shame over my brief lesbian fling had momentarily overtaken experience, since in reality Jack knew every square centimeter of my body. "Hi!" he said softly. "Came in a while ago and saw you were busy. Didn't want to interrupt," he mumbled very quietly.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and opened my temporary wrap, holding it in my hands as I placed my hands on his shoulders. His soft, blameless, tone caused tears to immediately form and drip down my cheeks. "Ohhh, Jack," I gasped, "I love you so much!" I leaned up to kiss him deeply and tasted white wine on his breath. Apparently he and Bo had drunk quite a bit. "Please come in the bedroom, darling," I plead, as he wiped my sudden tears. "I want us all to be together," I said, standing and leading him to his feet as the bedspread dropped to the floor. As we entered the bedroom, Claudia scrambled to cover herself and looked frightened, much like the proverbial deer in the headlights. "Don't worry, Claudia... you know Jack," I said, as if all three of us were clothed. She whimpered something, then gave up trying to be modest, instead kneeling on her heels, which emphasized to us both the outrageously stunning curves of her breasts, waist, and thighs. Jack started to mumble something, but I placed two fingers on his lips to quiet him, and started to undress him.

His shirt and tie came off easily, as Claudia's eyes drank in the chiseled muscles of his shoulders, chest, and waist. His slacks and boxers were next, and she gasped audibly as his half-erect cock sprang forth from its fetters. Shoes and socks went quickly. "Mmmm, Mr. Taylor. You have an awfully nice body," the girl murmured, appreciatively. She then raised one clenched fist, bit the skin lightly on the back of it, and began to fidget – almost shake – visibly. "I'm sonervous," she said, as I led Jack to the bed, turning on a lamp for soft light since it'd gotten dark. "I'm sonewat this!" she exclaimed, sounding much like a virgin. I had my doubts about that, however, given the fantastic orgasm she'd caused in me previously. But, I guess we'd find out, I thought, as I brought Jack to the edge of the bed. He wasn't disappointing us, since with no coaxing touches, he was nearly erect, a sight that captivated Claudia to the extent that her breath rasped in her throat.

I knelt on the bed facing her and leaned to my left to flick my tongue out at Jack's palpitating cock. His member responded immediately by bobbing up and down twice, causing the girl to reach out and almost touch it, but she withdrew her hand. "God! It isso beautiful," she said, almost in awe. Then, whether it was curiosity, fascination, or to satisfy a sudden oral impulse, she quickly leaned forward and opened her full pink lips to kiss the head. Jack closed his eyes and moaned, which caused her to look up at him inquiringly. He still stood with his knees touching the mattress. Satisfied that he was okay, she leaned forward on all fours and raised her head to absorb more than half of his veiny, throbbing member. She pulled off of him, then slid her hot mouth as far onto him as she could, stretching her lips to leave only a couple of inches still to protrude from her wet, sucking throat. My hand was on one of Jack's thighs, and I felt the telltale trembling of his weakening knees. Anxious to get him in bed, I separated the two, causing Claudia to moan out of frustration, and I leaned forward to kiss her as Jack joined us, stretching out full length. I tasted Jack's sweat and perhaps a drop of cum on her lips, and we all three grappled with one another, our hands eager to grasp as much willing, naked communal flesh as they could.

By this time Claudia and I were both very high on Ecstasy... and rolling. The subdued light seemed to flicker, illuminating our physical highlights deliciously. The pale yellow rays appeared to make our skins tingle. Not only that, but I fancied all my body's orifices itching wildly – even my mouth! – as they buzzed in anticipation of being filled. I kissed Jack deeply and drew him toward Claudia, wanting to see him pleasure her... wanting to see him enter her. "Do her for me, Jackie," I whispered. "She wants you so badly!" I cooed, imagining that I'd feel each and every stroke... or lick... or plunge that he visited on her soft, delectable frame.