Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna then slipped on rubber surgical gloves, and used a speculum and probes to gently take the more sensitive measurements of my vagina, colon and mouth. These dimensions are of great importance in casting Club shows, she said, since sex organs range in size from average to outrageous. I warned her that I'd had intercourse earlier and was unclean, which caused Mandy to raise her eyebrows at me, but I whispered to her that it was with my "Club sponsor," causing Joanna to squeal with delight.

Other details included such things as fetishes and BDSM. Unless specifically requested by members, administering pain was not encouraged in shows, Mandy assured. But, when it is allowed, it only occurred between willing participants in the Control and Wildlife Rooms. We soon said goodbye to our costumer friend, and continued on our tour. "Joanna will make you something nice for your audition night," Mandy assured me. "She's a genius...and she likes you."

Mandy walked me through the backstage areas, including dressing rooms and showers, which were linked to all three performance rooms. I sniffed at the acrid smell of the Wildlife Room and she pointed to hay bales and straw on the floor, reminding me of animals that were sometimes involved. We toured the Gala Room, where I'd be auditioning, and I was surprised by its great size, with a stage in the round surrounded by rising tiers of plush, fixed seats, and large overhead TV screens that obscured the lighting and other equipment. In the Control Room we ran into an attractive couple who were rehearsing, with a tall, curly-haired blond man who looked like a technician in blue coveralls. He was helping them with the fine adjustments of a sling. The sling, apparently, would suspend the woman in mid-air as the two "entertained."

The woman, a very pretty Japanese-American, had a nubile dancer's body that was about 36D-24-34. She was about 5'6", appeared to be about 28 years of age, and was wearing a black body stocking with scooped neck to display deep cleavage. She was unusually busty for an Asian. There were no discernible underwear lines. Her hair was fixed into two ponytails in back. The man was a dark-haired white guy of about 30, whose body was trim and well muscled, with a scant covering of black body hair. He was dressed in a pair of shorts. Both were barefoot. Glancing at us, they both waved and said, "Hi, Mandy!"

"Let's sit and watch," Mandy whispered. "This is the 'Control Room,' mostly used for BDSM shows. I've seen these kids before. They're really good...verrry convincing," she said, rolling her eyes.

The woman lay face down on a hospital gurney-type thing. The guy, whom I assumed was a technician, rolled her under the sling, and fitted her limbs through it. The ropes were pre-tied to fit three times around both legs, once just below each buttock, another around each thigh, and the third around each calf, which drew it close to the underside of each thigh. Another set of ropes fastened to a chain that held a leather sling around her waist, which also anchored cuffs holding her wrists behind her back. Yet another chain fastened to a dog collar that fit snugly around the woman's neck. For visual effect, four strands of rope wrapped around her bosom, accentuating its fullness as they bit into her body stocking. When suspended, the woman hung at waist height with her legs spread up behind her, her wrists tied at the small of her back, and her upper body curved upward slightly to accentuate her firm, pendulous breasts, and accessible, curved throat and mouth.

"Okay, Mieko, I'm gonna' lose the gurney," said the tech guy, and he rolled away the support. "How's it feel? Comfortable?" he asked.

"Yeah, so far," she said. "No pinches...I think we've finally got it right. Shall we do a full run through?" she asked, as she was helped out of the elaborate sling. "Mandy, will you keep time for us?" she asked.

"Let's go for it," one of the guys said. Then I realized that the techie was also in the performance, since he was carrying the sling equipment with ropes and chains. They all started to disrobe to reveal their costumes. Well, calling them costumes was going a bit far. Both men wore ragged, tan cargo shorts with holes that looked as if they'd been purposefully placed to reveal genitalia. Mieko's costume was almost nothing. A few scarves were tied together to hint at some coverage of her breasts and one wrapped around two well-curved hips to barely cover her carefully-trimmed vulva. She did have the dog collar and waist sling in place. They all three stepped behind the curtain, the house lights dimmed to black, and suspense music commenced.

Programmed lighting flashed and a wind and rain machine backstage whipped stage greenery back and forth to simulate a tropical storm. At first it was almost funny, until through the jungle-like setting came Mieko, her long hair down and lashing across her face. She looked truly frightened, and it became clear as to why in a few seconds, as she was being pursued by the two men. The dark-haired man chased her to the foot of the stage and captured her on the deck, wrestling with her to try to pinion her arms. The background storm noise, panicky mood music, and Mieko's cries began to put me on edge. Remembering my recent attack, I clapped my hand over my mouth to keep from moaning. "No! No! No!" she kept shrieking, as the man ripped the few scarves from her luscious body to reveal her beautiful, taut breasts and thrashing, muscular thighs.

I was now sweating, straining and gripping the edge of my seat in a vain, sympathetic attempt to somehow help her, but of course realizing it was just a show. Then, the other man came out and helped subdue the struggling woman. He quickly wrapped her writhing body in the series of rope slings, drawing them tightly so that her form curled up with her wrists and ankles manacled behind her back. Once the chains were hooked to the dog collar and waist sling, one of the men threw a thick anchoring rope up to the top of the stage arch. It looped over something out of sight and was made fast after its end dropped back down. Mieko was now stark naked and suspended, stomach down at waist height, with knees spread widely apart, her ankles tied to her thighs and wrists lashed at the small of her back. Her face was pulled upward to...to receive...God knows what! I thought.

Both men were playing their roles of the evil pursuers to the hilt. Laughing at Mieko's helpless screams, they flung off their shorts and began stroking their substantial cocks, bringing them erect as the simulated wind, rain and thunder continued. She's going to be raped! I groaned, panicked. I lamented silently - God, no! - remembering my own attack of two weeks before. Mandy saw me start to cover my eyes and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly, to soothe my ultra-sensitive feelings about forced sex.

The dark-haired guy grabbed Mieko by the back of the neck and wound her hair into and around his fist several times. He then thrust his cock into her mouth. It looked very realistic, since her struggles were strenuous, yet soon her moans became muffled and he was swinging her to and fro in a perfect arc so that she could throat him completely. The other guy, the tall, curly-haired blond, had a large, "ripped" build. In another context, I would have found him very attractive, but in a rape situation, I just hated him. His muscular physique was matched by a very large cock, which he threaded into Mieko's tight, moist depths, also with the aid of her swinging in the air. Her body didn't need to swing much, no more than 8" either way to engulf and expel each cock, but the preparation for such a simple act had been so...so frighteningly thorough. My own empathic feelings as a rape victim had been so aroused that I'd punched my nails into both palms, drawing little crescents of blood when I'd been most engrossed.

But now the mood was different. I'd reconciled to myself that this was just a rehearsal...just a show. I was glad that Mandy and I were alone in the small theatre, as it was easier to get into the scene as the sexual excitement increased. The performers were also very much into their characters. Mieko had taken to moaning deeply as she throated the one guy, and she interrupted her moans with grunts as the blond stud between her legs bottomed out as they fucked. She was enjoying the experience immensely, even though her bonds looked to be very painful and constraining, particularly those rasping against the tender flesh of her breasts. Both men were standing, of course, and began to move slightly in a circle, taking six-inch incremental steps to the side, in a circle, to allow all who would be in the house to see every angle of this theatrical rape.

I wondered how much acting was going on. The men were obviously not required to do much other than act rapaciously and maintain erections. In fact, all they did was grab whichever part of Mieko's body they could to enhance the slight swing that her cruelly-bound body took to engulf their members. One had her by the hair, the other by the nexus of her hips and splayed thighs. I surmised that the act's perfect finale might be an orgasm experienced at one galvanic moment by all three actors. I wasn't far wrong. Mieko's pussy was dripping by now, highlighting her blond partner's plunging cock with shiny juice as it reamed her. And her mouth drooled copious amounts of saliva, dribbling down the other man's cock and balls to spot the floor. I couldn't believe that she could be enjoying this, though I was wrong.

This being the "Control Room," a venue for BDSM routines, I imagined that the climax might be a finale that was debasing to the woman...a "marking" for instance, in which she'd be covered with semen. I didn't have to imagine for long, as Mieko began to moan with urgency, then cry in her throat as she froze in an orgasm. Finally, both men erupted to pump two or three shots in both ends of their roped captive. Once that was done, they both stepped backward and sprayed the remainder of their loads on her hair and face on one end, and on her pussy and butt on the other. At that, they gave her a slight circular push, which twirled her slowly in a full circle, showing cum dripping from both her pussy as well as her mouth. By this time the music was quiet, the spotlights were up, and we were applauding. It had been gripping, but obviously not my cup of tea. As she was helped out of the sling, Mandy called out, "Mieko, that was 19-and-a-half minutes," to which the girl cleansed her mouth with a swallow of bottled water and gave a thank you sign, as would a professional entertainer. She was then toweled clean by her two male cohorts. Everything seemed so businesslike and professional.

Mandy introduced me as a new membership candidate and asked the big blond guy - Thad - if he'd be willing to work with me on my audition night. She obviously knew of my attraction to muscular WASPs. He said he'd be honored. Mieko and the other guy left so we could spend a few minutes talking about Mandy's plan. The Japanese girl stuck her head around the curtain a few seconds later and told Mandy that Joanna needed to see her in the costume department. So, Mandy was off, but not before she asked Thad and me to go to one of the rehearsal rooms and "do some routines." "There'll be maybe five other guys with you, Thad, and I want Dee to know at least one of you so she doesn't get opening night jitters," Mandy said. "Take a couple of hours and get comfortable...acquainted. I'll be around if you need me, Dee."

We ordered a drink from the bar just outside the Gala Room and found an empty rehearsal space. It was a small room containing a chest of drawers with a large mirror, two chairs, and a double bed. On the walls were photos of smiling costumed members, none engaged in sexual acts. There was a deadbolt lock on the door, which Thad flipped closed. He was 26, a returning grad student, whose great-grandfather had been a founding senior member. His admittedly privileged upbringing had resulted in years of wandering through college and around the globe. Finally, his family had issued an ultimatum and he'd been accepted into a doctoral program in Astrophysics. "If I don't succeed here on earth, I'll go to Mars," he said, jokingly, not appearing terribly ambitious.

"Oh, don't do that," I flirted, scanning his broad shoulders, doubtlessly developed from working in a gym as opposed to physical labor. "We need people like you right here on earth," I gushed, licking my hungry lips over this magnificent young hunk of male flesh. "And I'm the neophyte here - you've been around the Club a while - so why don't I just put myself in your capable hands?" I said, crossing my legs and feeling my crotch squish moistly. I quickly thought that I'd probably enjoy fucking this guy. He was rather shallow...no hang-ups...no burdensome ties.

"Okay. I don't know all the details of Mandy's theme," Thad said, "but I'll bet - with several guys - it'll have something to do with a slow seduction...ending in a gangbang. So...let's practice...". I made a mental note to ask Mandy her detailed plans for my audition, and Thad moved from the chair in which he was sitting next to where I was sitting on the bed. He leaned down and ran his lips and tongue softly along the crease of my neck. I'd not showered since early in the morning, so was very conscious of smelling a bit ripe from my earlier tryst with Dr. Neil. "Mmmm, you smell so goood," Thad whispered, causing chills in me and goose bumps on my arms. "Sooo musky," he said, no doubt detecting an odor of my juice left over from about noon. He lifted my hair up and ran his tongue around the outside of an ear, then inside, where I know he tasted a little wax. I shivered again, and raised my chin high with eyes closed, trying to staunch the quivering feelings across my shoulders. This guy has read all the manuals, I thought.

He lifted my chin with one finger and very gently covered my mouth with his. He inhaled slightly to draw my breath from my lungs and I opened my lips to his tongue, which probed deeply into me. He pushed me slowly onto my back on the bed, holding me until my head was cradled by a pillow. My legs parted slightly and one of his thighs found a home there, against which I rubbed my moist, thong-covered crotch, still covered by my long skirt. Then, we just took our time, kissing deeply, tonguing one another, relaxing and getting to know the swells and hollows of one another's body under our clothing. It had been some time since I'd "made out" like this with a man. It was nice. Some time passed before Thad started stroking my breasts, hips and buns. His hand found the side opening in my wraparound skirt, and he pulled aside the scanty front triangle of the thong that I knew was stiff from the cum that Dr. Neil had deposited in me that morning. I quickly stripped off the garment and Thad's big fingers stroked my soft inner folds, now hot and oh, so very wet. He pushed two fingertips into me as his tongue groped at my tonsils, and I gasped quickly for breath, mewling softly. Hunching up against his now-embedded fingers, and after feeling his hard cock rub against my thigh, I extended my light, venturing fingers toward his groin to explore its size and tumescence through his pants.

But I'd already seen his cock, hard and working, when he had brought Mieko to a blinding orgasm. So, I knew of Thad's potential. I sensed, as did he, that we should proceed very slowly, as if a languorous tempo might heighten as well as deepen our acquaintanceship. I broke from him for a moment and murmured, "Mmmnnletsundress," all in one word, indicating my wish to feel his hot, golden skin against mine. For two people not in a hurry, we certainly disrobed in a flash. I unfastened my long skirt at the waist and opened it, leaving it underneath my lower body. My sweater pulled off easily, and my front clasp bra flew to the floor. Thad had to rise to his knees to doff his shirt, then sit to peel off his pants and underwear. As he did so, I covered his hard torso with my hands, mewling my admiration at his buff physique. Now both naked, he propped himself on his arms and looked down at me. I looked from his eyes down at his erect member, red, throbbing and jutting upward toward me. I looked back at him and raised a hand to his cheek, saying, "I'm not really clean, Thad. I was with someone this morning."

He chuckled at me, saying, "An' I'm covered with Mieko, Dee! Here! Have a little taste of her!" He scooted up to my head and I licked at his glans, causing him to moan. Then I moved my mouth down the side of his shaft to his pubic hair, where I encountered a rich tasting slurry of feminine juice that ringed his cock. I looked up at Thad again and he was watching me very closely lap at the base of his member. "Mmnn, now, me-you," he muttered, and lay between my legs to place his face at my shaven vulva, which I immediately spread open to his questing lips and tongue.

I'd not opened my legs widely enough for Thad's taste, though. He splayed them even further, with one hand on each of my knees, pressing them to the bed, and buried his long tongue deeply within me. After a few spirals with his swirling tongue, he locked his mouth around my opening and sucked, exerting more vacuuming pressure as seconds passed. I felt, first, as if all the liquid in my vagina was being sucked out. I moaned deeply as the pressure increased and crept up my birth canal to my cervix. He took a full, deep breath while locked onto me, and increased the sucking of my vaginal pipe until I felt a slight ache in my womb. At that moment I flinched a bit and Thad sensed I'd reached my limit. He then opened his mouth and a rush of air filled me, rendering me cold inside, though for just a moment. My hands flew to his head - clutching at his blond curls - hoping that he'd keep it there, and he did. Then he split my two puffy pussy lips with his thumbs and launched a tongue flicking assault on my clit, which had me moaning and gasping for the next three minutes...until I came with a piercing scream. "Oh, God, Thad, yes I'm cu' yes it's good yeah I'm, God! Oh, I'm fuck I cummi' so much, Jac...! Ohhh fuck I cuuummm-innng," I babbled incoherently, stretching out a sharp, grinding orgasm.

Gathering my wits, I wiped the slobber from my cheek, wrapped a hand around Thad's large, erect cock, sat up and swung one leg over his hips. "You gonna' fuck me, Dee?" he asked, his blue eyes large and taunting. His tone told me he was going to show me his stuff, I thought. He was going to demonstrate to me, the new kid on the block, just how good and experienced a Club member he was. What a conceited bastard! I thought. Impossibly attractive...yet horribly self-absorbed. "Come on, baby," he said with a smirk, "Show me what you've got," as I slathered his mushroom head with juices from my dripping wet cunt. As I sat down on him I knew I'd have more than just my hands full with this guy. He was a bit longer and thicker than Jack - my ultimate standard - and about a tenth as sensitive. I slowly slid down to his groin and withdrew maybe three times. Then I sped up. As my cunt continued meeting his loins he began flicking his hips up at me to drive sharply against my cervix. I didn't want to admit him further, since I considered my womb something to be reserved for Jack - mostly - my special man on special occasions. But Thad was showing me that he didn't really care about me...that he was a talented stud...and that I was lucky to be working with him.

It took a while for me to realize that I was...fortunate to be with him, that is. After a few moments Thad placed his large hands on my waist and began moving my body up and down his huge cock. I tried to move vertically on my own, but was limited by his anchoring grip. So, I began swirling my hips in a circle, so that his cock stirred within me, drawing streams of thick juice from deep inside. I could hear my lips slapping around his invasive probe as it gored up into me, then around...and around...and up again, and down...and around. And each time he was fully embedded, Thad would flick his hips up until, after a while, my cervix had taken such a pounding that it was numb.