Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully slid forward to stand on the tub bottom, hoping Dr. Neil wouldn’t slip out of me. He didn’t, and we both moved forward so that I could hug Emilie…leaning my head up so that I could kiss her. As our lips met she grunted in her throat and wrapped her arms around me, squishing our breasts together and clutching Dr. Neil by the shoulders, and she seemed to go crazy with passion for a few moments as our tongues dueled madly. The sight of us kissing caused the men who were sandwiching us to increase their pace as Emilie began whining – with me whimpering – and finding a dozen frantic positions to suck at my mouth. My limited Sapphic experience, and her demanding tongue, made my knees weak and I broke our kiss to move down to suck at her erect, pink nipples. She yelled aloud as I first captured one tit and sucked the aureole into my mouth while twiddling the other. At about that time, the inventive Claudia slipped between us, sat on the bottom of the tub, and began licking both of our swollen cunts, which were wetly welcoming the indispensable masculine probes. Once again we achieved that feeling of carnal community, as our bodies – at least a couple of them – were moving toward orgasm.

Emilie finally came. “Ooohhh, Gaawwd, ye-essss,” she wailed, her eyes closing and jaw slackening. I felt Claudia’s mouth abandon me down below as she devoted attention to Emilie’s climax, and Emilie straightened up a bit, her face to the sky, to drive back against the tireless Benjie. I switched my sucking to her other breast, and she screamed, “Aaaaghhh!” and pinned my head to her chest, tacitly demanding me to suck harder. “Ahh!…ahh!…ahh!…ahh!” she cried, then, “Aaaaahhhhhgghh!” as her body froze in position and it seemed that each of her muscles turned to hard marble. I pulled away from her breast to look through my drugged eyes at her beautiful face, and her worried expression indicated a sweet agony possible only in the throes of the most extreme rapture. For the longest time she stopped breathing, it seemed, then gasped, staggering a moment, to go limp in the arms of both Benjie and me. “Ohhhh, sweetest Dee,” she murmured, ”…and Benjie…and…Neil…and – my God! – Claudia!” she further gushed, bringing Claudia up from the tub floor and enveloping her in a full body kiss, which dislodged Benjie from behind her.

We were all subdued by the force of Emilie’s climax. Dr. Neil pulled out of me, exhaling a strong breath, and sat down. Benjie flopped down on the tub bench, causing waves to splash over us all, and Dr. Neil and I witnessed the two experienced women continuing their embrace and caressing one another’s body in an ancient female ritual. They broke apart soon, however, seemingly embarrassed at our watching them, and joined the rest of us in the water.

Emilie said in a very soft voice, uncharacteristic of her, “You two men are something. Neil! I had no idea! Why haven’t we played at the Club?” she asked, sharing her praise with Benjie by turning her head to give him a generous kiss and placing her hand on his half-erect rod.

“I’m not very active,” Dr. Neil mumbled, obviously not wanting to continue that line of conversation.

“Well,” she said, “…we’ve gotta make you guys happy. Let’s have another drink of wine and I’ll get some stuff from my bag,” she continued.

I was out of it, and only wanted to stay close to my friends. “Benjie? Wine?” I mumbled, and he got out of the tub to bring a new bottle from the table.

Emilie pulled a black harness from her duffel and threaded a huge, pink dildo through a hole at its front. The probe must have been a foot long. She also produced a squeeze bottle of lubricant. Before slipping on the harness, she grinned and pointed out a clitoral stimulator at the dildo’s base, saying, “I get as much out of this as my partner does! Now who wants to try me first?” she asked, eyeing me expectantly.

“Ooohh, let me!” Claudia volunteered girlishly. “I remember from college…,” and her voice trailed off.

“Mmm, don’t we all,” Emilie agreed. “Up here on the deck, baby,” she said to Claudia. “Dee, can we use the bench cushions?” she asked me. I nodded, stoned, very curious to see Emilie’s equipment being demonstrated. Claudia lay on her back on the large plastic cushion and spread her legs for Emilie, who spent a couple of minutes licking at her bald pussy. Dr. Neil groaned at this and his hand went to his flaccid dick. I quickly replaced his hand with mine, thought about leaning my head down to lick at him, but decided instead to watch the two women. In a few moments Claudia was uttering little high-pitched squeaks and pulling at her nipples with her fingers. “You ready, baby?” Emilie asked, to which Claudia whimpered and nodded her head rapidly a few times.

Emilie leaned forward and placed the head of the instrument at Claudia’s pussy, which was peeled wide open – shining red in the ambient light with juices and saliva – since her knees were pulled back nearly to her ears. Emilie stirred the head around, parting her inner lips, just as Benjie had done to me earlier in the day…causing me to moan and lean toward them for a closer look. As I sat up, Dr. Neil re-wrapped my fingers around his cock, then covered my hand with his, so we could masturbate him together.

Then Emilie pushed into my roommate, taking three or four strokes to open her sufficiently to stuff her full. Claudia gasped, “Ooooohhhhh-yeeeaaahhh!” and raised her crotch up to meet the tall blonde, with only the back of her head, her shoulders, and her feet remaining on the cushion. Emilie herself moaned slightly as the little serrated bump at the strap-on’s base rubbed against her clit. Then she set up a steady rhythm, drilling in, out, and around. Claudia was very vocal, starting with, “Oohh…it’s so good, Emi-lieee. God…yeah!…fuck me!” Emilie complied, though I was interested to see the hip thrusting movements associated with the male look rather strange – somehow awkward and unpracticed – on a woman. Of course they’re unusual, I told myself. Not only does a woman use different muscles during coitus, but males have a special “thrusting” hormone that’s emitted from a source at the base of the spine! Vive la difference! I celebrated, as my two female friends continued their unnatural fucking.

Between thrusts, Emilie gasped back at Benjie, who was as interested as the rest of us in his sister’s pleasure, “Sweetie, join me…pleeease! If you do my ass, squeeze some of that lube on yourself.” Benjie didn’t hesitate. In seconds he was riding Emilie, rejoining her cunt…exactly where he’d left off previously. Emilie sped up her pace, with Claudia mewling ceaselessly, which caused the blonde to break into a sweat. Her long pony tail started to become stringy, absorbing perspiration from her shoulders and back, and her flawless, muscled body took on a glowing sheen in the subdued, flickering, red candlelight. Looking at us rather wildly, she gasped, “Neil! Gimme your cock! I wanna suck you off!”

Dr. Neil wasn’t shy. We’d both stroked him to erection in the intervening minutes, and he stood to walk over and kneel in front of Emilie, with his ass directly over Claudia’s face. Emilie’s deep, experienced throat engulfed my boss’s cock in one gobble, as he groaned a joyful affirmation. I was happy to see my benefactor pleasured by someone else. He’d been so nice, and paid so much attention to me, that I thought he deserved the attention that Emilie offered. Then Claudia stopped mewling and spread his butt cheeks. I saw her long, snake-like tongue leap out and obviously penetrate his rectum, causing a high, un-doctor-like cry to emanate from his lips.

I was fascinated with the foursome and, rather than masturbate, I stood up. “Where are you going?” Emilie gasped.

“Camera!” I giggled, and stepped off the deck onto the lawn, now cast in darkness. On the way to the dining room sideboard, where I keep the digital camera, I cracked another tab of Ecstasy in two, planning to take just half. I looked at the two halves in my palm, shrugged, and swallowed them both with two giant glasses of water. I wanted to fuck my friends all night! I told myself in gleeful anticipation.

Back at the hot tub, I discovered that Benjie was now drilling Emilie in the ass, and Claudia had inserted one long finger in Dr. Neil’s rectum to gently massage his prostate. He groaned continuously and was holding Emilie’s head in his hands, vigorously fucking her relaxed, drooling mouth, which sounded like “ghlllk…ghlllk…ghlllk…ghlllk,” as his glans went down her wet throat. I snapped many pictures, lighting up the interior of the gazebo with lightning-like flashes. I checked a few after taking them and discovered red eyes on many of the faces. Appropriate, I thought, given the hellish scene that had been given over to sodomy, oral sex, and penetration with toys.

It was inevitable that someone would climax soon, I figured. I wasn’t disappointed. Emilie was the first, stimulated both by the dildo’s clitoral stimulation and Benjie’s contrasting anal fucking. She moaned deeply in her throat, the sound muffled by Dr. Neil’s cock, and shuddered for over a minute, her skin twitching as does a horse’s when flicking off flies. Her orgasm triggered Dr. Neil and he exploded into her mouth, an untimely blast since she was gasping for breath, thus causing her to choke briefly, cough, and spill his load down over her chin onto Claudia’s breasts, which – after recovering – Emilie sucked into her mouth to swallow.

Claudia then joined them, screaming and twisting her luscious body up and around, staying at her peak until its intensity became too much for her to endure. She writhed like a python digesting a pig, her sweat-shiny skin glistening in the candlelight. Once again Thor returned, this time just to look at her supine form, and turned away, grunting, into the dark. And the three who had cum were suddenly still, with the only survivor being the redoubtable Benjie, who slipped from Emilie’s rectum, pulled back, and looked at me across the tub…somewhat mournfully…as his thick, shiny red cock pulsed and assumed its tempting acute angle. I was sitting on one butt cheek, with my legs closed to one side, and his green eyes looked at me imploringly. “Dee Dee?” he said, questioning.

Without saying a word, I reached up and took a cushion off the bench behind me and knelt, looking back at him in a welcoming way. “C’mere, darling Benjie. I wantcha’ to fill me up,” I said, lewdly. He was behind me in a flash, and for the second time this day I felt him slide his potent meat into me. “Mmmnn, Benjie…baby…you take your…time…mmmnn…I could…fuck you…all night!” I said, panting to him my lascivious wishes so that all could hear. We fucked like dogs for the longest while, time being totally skewed by my Ecstasy-driven senses. I then leaned my arms on the surrounding bench while he lifted one of my legs up and onto his shoulder, not breaking stride once as he did so, so we could fuck in that position for a few minutes.

As our spent friends watched from across the tub, Benjie then sat on the gazebo bench and I faced him, straddled, to take a slow, deeply penetrating ride that displayed my pussy lips stretching around his thick cock, attempting to milk it dry. We did this for a good, long while as I squeezed him tightly with my vagina, gasping and moaning in his ear as my arms wrapped around his muscled neck and shoulders.

Though I wanted to continue this way, he had other ideas, to which I acceded. Quickly laying me on my back, he was into me again nearly to his scrotum. I was so stoned that I just let him into my womb, not even having to relax my cervix for his entry. I loved him so much at this moment that, for the first time in many weeks, the fantasy of becoming pregnant…this time by him…here, now…flashed through my brain. I held onto the image, closed my eyes, and enveloped him in my arms, and lifted my legs waaaaay back so that he could hook his arms behind my knees, spreading me open so that my friends could see my juices running out around his cock to coat the cushion.

I heard an ungodly sound…a soft wailing such as one associates with menacing ghosts in a horror movie. It was me, of course, but I didn’t realize it until just before I climaxed, when I started gasping, “Oh!…yeah!…fuck me!…Benj…now!…fuck me!…I’m…I’m…cu’…Benjieeee! Please! I’m…cummmm…yeah…cu’…cummmm…oh!…sooooo…harrrrrd! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, oh-mmm, mmm, mmmnn, mmmnn, Gawwwd…Benjie…”.

And all was still. Benjie had joined me late in my orgasm and pumped me so full. My belly – my uterus, I swear! – was hot inside from his copious, boiling cum, which flowed out of my sadly pouting pussy after he’d withdrawn from me with a soft “pop.” Still, no one said a word. Benjie kissed me lightly, barely brushing my lips with his, and sat up to self-consciously cover his flagging cock, embarrassed, I think, at having been scrutinized so closely by the other three.

His sister broke the ice. “Ya know, I’m cold,” Claudia said, and – as if on cue – everyone got up and gathered their things. Emilie removed her pseudo-penis and its harness. We went inside and the men got partially dressed, Dr. Neil in his boxers and Benjie in his cargo shorts. I put on a robe, but Emilie and Claudia remained nude. No one complained at being around their stunning naked bodies.

We had dessert, then drank some more wine, with Dr. Neil having a cognac. Emilie and Claudia sat together, fondling and kissing one another, eventually rejuvenating themselves and raising the dining room’s libidinous index a few notches. Finally, Emilie rose and stretched her toned body, saying, “We girls are going upstairs. Anybody wanna join us? Neil?”

Dr. Neil said, “Maybe we could watch,” he said, speaking for me as well, apparently. My God! I thought, I don’t wanna watch! I wanta play!

We followed the women and Benjie upstairs to Claudia’s room, at which point Emilie emptied her duffel onto a dresser, scattering an amazing collection of sex toys. I picked over them, studying with stoned eyes the shapes and sizes of dildos and things. I was especially taken with a battery-powered one that had a twisting head. It was studded with raised plastic bumps and ribbed, ideal for deep, cervical stimulation, I thought. “Go ahead and borrow that one,” Emilie said to me. She then produced a black, double-ended dildo about 18 inches long and eased Claudia onto the bed. “C’mon, Benjie, you’ve still got some mustard left,” she invited, and hopped onto the bed next to Claudia to envelop her in a full embrace.

Dr. Neil and I did watch them while sitting in two wing-backed chairs. While the three of them went at it – Emilie and Claudia using each end of the dildo and Benjie goring Emilie’s backside – I played absently with Emilie’s flexible, reaming, electric dildo…turning it on and off to watch its curious twisting head. Thor watched it too, sometimes looking at my athletic friends on the bed, and developed a monstrous red erection, which pulsed visibly, its knot at the base as large as a tennis ball.

I looked over at Dr. Neil and he beckoned me to join him, spreading his knees so that I could sit between them. Before I sat down against him, he stripped off his shorts and eased my robe off my shoulders so that it dropped to the floor. I sat back against his groin, feeling his stiff body hair against my back and thighs, and leaned my head back on one of his shoulders. His hands began stroking my entire front, from breasts to crotch. My skin was so sensitive, no doubt from the Ecstasy, that each of his touches seemed to create little electrical shocks. His fingers rubbed across my nipples, which became very hard and stuck out like hard, burning coals. Then he leaned forward to tickle up the inside of my thighs to my vulva, causing me to spread and lift my legs so that my feet found the top of each of the chair’s arms.

Dr. Neil then took the toy from my right hand, which was hanging loosely over the chair arm, and held it in front of me so that both of us could see it work as he turned it on. Its buzz seemed loud to me as two inches of its studded, ribbed end twisted slowly…obscenely…in a 360 degree circle. He then kissed the nape of my neck, sucking at it, and I immediately erupted all over in a flourish of goose bumps, with my wet, open pussy at the center of a full body shudder. My fingers went immediately to my crotch to still the spasm, but Dr. Neil had already placed the toy a fraction of an inch away from my dripping labia. He then pushed the end into me – backward toward himself – and switched it on again, causing me to cry out…ecstatically startled. My sound was so sudden that Claudia – herself babbling squeaky little animal mewls as she was being pronged by Emilie’s long dildo – looked up, distracted, then returned to her indulgent business.

I was so stoned! I couldn’t think. I could only react…and did, as Dr. Neil pushed the fantastic instrument slowly into me. Its head stirred around in me relentlessly – as if my vagina were that of a virgin – twisting and turning its way amongst my folds and causing a river of juices to flow from my splayed cunt. “Aaaaaaaahhhh…aaaaaaaaannnngghhhh,” I moaned as my boss touched bottom and kept the toy there, its foreign mechanical head revolving away at the soft tissue surrounding my cervix. “Gaaaawwwddd…Bennnn-jieeeee…I love…the way…you fuck meeee!” I whined aloud, so blitzed that I couldn’t distinguish between the toy’s circular vibrations and the lascivious memory of Claudia’s brother’s cunt-stirring fuck with me after brunch…in the backyard…behind the gazebo…so close to my nosey neighbor…earlier in the day.

Benjie looked up from his current position – straddling Claudia’s face and burying his cock into Emilie’s face to his balls – and looked at me quizzically. That spurred Dr. Neil’s movements, and he began moving the toy in and out faster, then faster still, until I felt as if all of my senses were enslaved to that damned pink bunny on TV with its…its batteries and…Oh, God! I was gonna cum so hard!

I grabbed my knees, which now trembled from the shocks reverberating through my pelvis, and screeched, “Ooooohhhhhhh-yeeeeaaaaahhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuck! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohm, ohmm, ohmmm, ohmmmmnn, ohmmmmnn, ohh, ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh,” until I collapsed, rubbery, back against Dr. Neil. He turned off the toy, and rubbed me all over, but mostly coaxed the tingles out of my nipples as my hand went to the dildo and continued its in and outward play in my birth canal. When I was spent, I was totally relaxed, and just snuggled back against my boss, wanting suddenly to cuddle with him…with his wiry, hair-covered body. It was at that point that we rose from the chair and he led me down the hall to my bedroom.

A moment later I heard Claudia say to Thor, “Be a good dog…go!” then her door slammed closed. The dog soon wandered into my room to lie down.

Dr. Neil switched on a dim lamp next to the bed, and resumed stroking my skin, transporting me to a world governed only by feeling. I heard him speaking to me, and agreed with everything he said, hoping that he’d continue caressing me…perhaps laying me on my back…and doing it some more. “You said you wanted to fuck Benjie all night, Dee. And a minute ago you screamed his name when you climaxed. That disturbs me. How many times have you been together?”

“I don’t know,” I whined, shaking my head and only wanting more stimulation.

“I see,” he said, barely whispering. “I told you to curb your activity outside the Club. It’s clear that you haven’t. You need to be disciplined.”

I nodded my head vigorously, agreeing with him. “I told you I was bad, Dr. Neil. It’s true. Punish me…any way you want…just…please don’t hurt me…don’t beat me.” In my twisted mind, though, I flashed back on Jack when he’d caught me fucking Sergei…and knew that I should be whipped. I sobbed suddenly at the memory…the memory of my lost lover…and sat on the edge of the bed. If Jack were here, he’d hold me and love me, I anguished.