Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, Dee. I won’t hurt you,” Dr. Neil said, turning to his duffel, which he’d tossed inside the bedroom door when we came up to Claudia’s room. “Here’s a gift. Put it on, please. I think it’ll fit.”

It was a black, leather-like bra, size 34C, with holes in the cups for my protruding, pink nipples and aureoles. It fit perfectly, with catches in back, shoulder straps, and silver rings at various places. Once in place he produced two sets of two straps each, one set longer than the other, with each one fastened to soft, furry, elasticized cuffs on one end with clips on the other. “What’re these for?” I asked, ignorant of their purpose.

“These two short ones go around your arms…like this,” he said, as he clasped my wrists in the cuffs. “The other ends cross between your breasts, go over your shoulders, and clip to rings on the back of your bra…like this,” he said. He fastened the straps in back so that my hands were free to move only as far down and sideways as far as my protruding nipples. As stoned as I was, I could see where this might lead, and began to become more perversely inquisitive.

“And the others?” I asked, by this time curious in the most prurient way. I began to think of this “punishment” as a kind of game.

“Mmmm, the others go around your…beautiful legs, Dee. I’ll put them on,” he said quietly, and I noticed that his cock was growing toward an erection. He took the longest time to slide the leg cuffs onto me, humming quietly to himself as he slipped the soft, furry manacles up to my knees. Then he stood between my legs, and pulled them upward, spreading them apart, revealing my open, pink pussy, still wet from the orgasm with the toy. The leg straps were too long for me, so he crossed them behind my lower back, looped them around each shoulder at the armpit – pulling them tightly to further elevate my splayed legs – and crossed them again to clip them to two other rings on the back of the bra. I had some freedom to move my hands, but it was negligible. Aside from a couple of inches so that I could touch my nipples, I was immobilized and totally at his mercy. With anyone other than Dr. Neil, I would have been very afraid…but all I wanted now was to feel him fuck me while I was under his power, strapped and bound. “Want a picture?” he asked. I didn’t know that he’d brought my camera upstairs with his bag.

I seemed more at ease now, but was still out of my mind with the Ecstasy, that wonderful mind-altering drug, and nodded affirmatively. He took several pictures, with me grinning and posing lewdly. When he’d finished, he went again to his bag, pulled out a blindfold, and held it in front of me. It was really more like a sleeping mask, and so it didn’t frighten me.

“Now, Dee, where are your toys?” he asked.

I motioned with my head toward the closet. “Gucci shoe box,” I said, which he soon retrieved. Finding my butt plug, he lubricated it and inserted it fully, though very carefully, into my anus, as I lay on my back with my legs strapped back in the air. With my other, ribbed dildo he teased my pussy for a while, getting me freshly wet, until I was moaning and begging for him to fuck me, wanting so desperately for his flesh to fill me.

“Not yet,” he murmured. “You’ve been a bad girl, Dee. You’ll have to suck my cock. It’ll please me greatly, little one. I’m going to mask you now. Then I want to feel your hot, wet mouth on me…like smooth velvet,” he said very softly, gasping as he muttered the words.

He put the mask over my eyes and its strap behind my head. I was deliciously helpless and felt my pussy getting even wetter in anticipation. I opened my mouth, and felt his hand pull my head slightly to the side as his hot glans touched my lips. I uttered an “Uuuhh,” thrusting my head sideways so that I could be disciplined – so I could claim my reward, I told myself – and I felt his cock slide along my tongue to my epiglottis. “Mmmn-gllk,” I choked, too eager to throat him, and backed off to take him in more slowly. Soon I was pleasuring him – hollowing my cheeks as I sucked – and did so for several minutes, feeling his pulsing crown push slowly into my gullet, which was a struggle given the sideways position.

After minutes I wondered, how can this be punishment? I love what we’re doing! Then, he suddenly pulled out, breathing hard. He’s close to cumming! I thought. Just a little more, I visualized, then he’ll fill my mouth with his gooey seed! And I heard him whispering, “C’mon! C’mon!” He’s teasing me…and wants me to find his cock while I’m blindfolded! I flashed with delight.

“Now, Dee. No more lusting after young boys…young men…outside the Club,” he warned. Again he whispered, “C’mon, c’mon!” and, whimpering, I tossed my head from side to side with my mouth gaping open and closed like a beached fish, trying to locate his cock in my blindness.

He’s no longer on the bed, I felt, but is instead at its edge, just where the sopping, open petals of my soft, greedy cunt lay open for his plundering. I feel the warmth of his thin, hairy thighs tremble against my upturned crotch, and the push down on the mattress as his body is bracing on each side of me for the wicked onslaught. I feel the wet tip of his pulsing penis tease the lips of my hungry pussy…and I smell the sour odor of…what’s that smell?

Then I heard a loud grunt, and felt a monstrous thing plunge into my cunt, which drove the air from my lungs as I screamed in delighted surprise. Then began a hammering by a huge, hot, cudgel-like probe that pounded in and out of my vagina ceaselessly. I came twice in minutes, grunting low, harsh growls from deep in my lungs, and continued to thrust upward at the humping body as I thrashed about in an Ecstasy-driven frenzy that nearly toppled me from the bed.

I felt the mattress depress again, this time near my head, and felt the masturbating Dr. Neil spray my hair, masked face, and open mouth with ropes of his cum, over and over until he was drained. I knew that I’d been used horribly and groaned with momentary shame as my boss released the straps on my wrists and knees, pulled out my butt plug, and dragged me to the center of the bed to place me on all fours. The mattress then bounced behind me from the weight of my other, surrogate lover. We continued mating inexhaustibly for what seemed like hours, with Dr. Neil whispering, “C’mon…c’mon.” In my hazy memory, before I lapsed into a deep sleep, I swore that I’d never climaxed so gut-wrenchingly, and so many times in succession, in my entire life.

I awoke with mid-morning sunlight pouring through the window. I stretched and noticed welts and scratches on my waist and thighs. I was covered with dried semen and my vulva and anus were extremely sensitive. The taste in my mouth was indescribably horrible and the room stank like a kennel. I had a throbbing headache and groaned, which awoke Thor, who was sleeping next to the bed…a mass of twisted, tangled sheets, soiled with stiff yellow and light tan stains. There was a hastily scribbled note on the nightstand from Dr. Neil saying, “Left a message on your computer in the ‘Dr. Neil’ file. Love.”

I went downstairs in my robe and found another note, from Claudia, saying that Benjie had cleaned up the spa area and flown back to L.A. She also mentioned that she and Emilie had cleaned everything else, and the two of them had gone to the wine country for the day. I drank two glasses of water, took some aspirin, and had coffee and rolls before going to the computer in the study.

Dr. Neil’s message referred to picture files – including those I’d taken outside in the gazebo during the party – but also to new ones of me bound, strapped into his device…and some of me unbound, unmasked, and engaged openly in beastly congress. I studied them all closely, and was appalled at the open-mouthed, tooth-gnashing snarls on my face, as during the night I clearly had been screaming in the most savage, brutish ways while my drug-crazed body coupled without remorse. What truly gave me pause was the fierce look in my eyes as I grappled with the hairy, inhuman body…an insane, feral glare that indicated the most primitive satisfaction of human longing imaginable.

My picture files, as well as other snapshots, now showed a nearly complete graphic record of my life’s vortex over the past several months…of my progressive, spiraling downfall.

Dr. Neil’s message also suggested that I become very active in the Club, that henceforth I could take Fridays off to rest after Thursday night shows, and that I could make up the time on Saturdays, when no patients or employees were around. He noted that he’d begin working Saturdays also, to “catch up,” since he, too, would be spending more time at the Club.

I went to the kitchen and – on impulse – opened a chilled bottle of champagne, gulping the first glass and pouring a second, and was tempted to take a Percodan – maybe the whole bottle – just to spite my boss. I didn’t, of course. After all, I still wanted to live, and was afraid of disobeying him.

Back in the study I looked again at the pictures and reflected on the past months, which had transformed me into a…a depraved nymphomaniac. From a model wife who’d been nominally controlled by an abusive husband, I’d fallen to the level of a wanton whore with insatiable – now bestial – sexual habits, superficially independent yet still a virtual slave…this time to Dr. Neil. How could my finding the great love of my life – Jack – have ended so disastrously? I wondered, as my eyes welled with spontaneous tears of guilt. I could have existed this way without even getting a divorce, I flashed bitterly, shuddering at the thought.

I looked at the old pictures of Jack and me making love once again as I sipped champagne. They now seemed so comparatively tame versus the new ones, I thought, as Thor sat dutifully beside me with his head in my lap. I suddenly felt very tired, as if I’d been engaged in battles for several months, guiltily trying to please everyone around me, though seeming to fail at nearly every turn.

I’ll have to stop that struggling, I vowed, as I pondered my dilemma. Stretching my sore back muscles, my mind wandered and I thought, the bedroom’s really a mess. Thor snuffled noisily at my crotch and whimpered. And I’m filthy, too, but I’ll clean up later. Maybe I’ll lie down for a while, I decided, turning off the computer and swinging the chair around. “Wanna go take a nap, Thor?” I asked, ruffling his ears with both hands. He looked at me with deep, soulful eyes, his pink penis peeking out of its black sheath, leapt to his feet, and bounded up the stairs ahead of me.

For info on where to read about Deirdre’s (extreme) dilemma, please send feedback with a return e-mail address. And, please, vote!