Deirdre's Graduation

Story Info
Brothers and sister have life long 'special' relationship.
3.4k words
3.99
30k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
220 Followers

It is a great blessing for my family that we all live within two hours of each other. Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are always celebrated together. Birthdays, 4th of July and even lesser holidays like Presidents' weekend are typically enjoyed as a family. We take turns, rotate houses, bring dishes to pass and always have a great time. Today it was Deirdre's High School graduation with a family and friends party to follow.

Deirdre is the youngest of Stuart's 3 kids. He is my older brother by two years and our other brother, Teddy, falls right in between at age 42. If you're doing the math here yeah, Mom was a busy girl.

Stewart's two older children are out of school and on their own as are my two sons. Teddy on the other hand was a late starter and his two are still in high school and living at home. So when we get together there are 12 of us counting wives. I've been divorced for nearly ten years and really don't even know where the son of a bitch is anymore. Neither do I care. I have my sons and lots of family near by and that's just jake by me.

The graduation was impressive as such things go. There are nearly 400 students in Deirdre's class and the ceremony took over two hours but was kept to a quick pace and the few speeches were funny, cute and inspirational. The class sang a song together, performed it actually with choreography and clever lighting effects. That brought a few tears. The entire event was fun and we were all smiles, clapping and whooping for Deirdre when her name was called. Even the weather cooperated. The commencement was in the school auditorium but the great butterfly release that followed on the football field was something to behold.

We were all back home at Stuart's house by noon and last minute preparations for the party were moving at a fevered pitch. You remember that we get together like this often so no surprise that practiced efficiency was in play. We had tables and chairs set up before we went to the school but there was a cooking fire to be started out back, speakers to set up on the deck, pool towels to be set out and fresh fruit to be cut. We were making great progress and by 1 o'clock Deirdre's friends were arriving, bouncing from one party to the next. Chips and cold drinks were disappearing as fast as we could replenish them and, of course, the sound level was increasing by the minute. It was a joyful noise.

I told Stuart I was sneaking up to my room for a couple of minutes to get some quiet space so I could call the bakery and make sure the cake was on schedule for delivery at 3 pm. I was on hold and pacing around the room when Stuart knocked and poked his head in. I waved him in and told him I was still holding. He smiled, nodded and pushing my suitcase aside, took a seat on the blue padded bench at the foot of the bed. The recorded voice at the bakery told me I was a valued customer and bade me continue to hold as my call was important and would be answered soon.

I had turned from Stuart and was standing at the window, mindlessly staring out as I kept the phone to my ear, awaiting the arrival of a human voice. The crisp white sheers luffed in the spring breeze and the sight of young people scurrying about in the yard below was a spectacle alive with innocence, energy and hope. I smiled broadly, couldn't help myself and I turned to look at Stuart. He was smiling too, beaming really but as I was immediately aware, for a far different reason. He had his dick out, fully erect and was stroking it. My eyes went wide as saucers and a very audible gasp escaped me.

He got up, still smiling and walked toward me. My pulse quickened. Without saying a word he gave me a big hug. I welcomed his embrace and kissed him lightly on the neck, hugging him back, albeit with one arm. He withdrew a few inches, our faces still very close. It had been quite a day so far. We stared and smiled at each other. This was my oldest brother, my treasured confidant for 40 years. He reached up inside my blouse and cupped my breast. I could feel his breath and smell him. Still he stared at me, smiled knowingly and I stared back. I leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. He reached around behind my back and unclasped my bra. We took turns, button by button, undoing my shirt.

He pulled my shirt open and I shrugged one shoulder out before transferring the phone to my other hand. One further shrug, a small assist from Stuart and my blouse and bra fell to the floor at my feet. I looked down at him, my dear, sweet adorable bother, as he began to kiss my breasts.

Backing up, he gently pulled me across the room so he could sit on the bench and more easily enjoy my tits without having to lean over. I could feel the breeze from the window on my back and I rested my free hand on his shoulder. He looked up, his face flushed but beautiful to me. How I loved our intimate times together.

"We can't take too long with this," I said.

"I know Sis," came his whispered reply. He began to suck more greedily, shifting from one breast to the other. My nipples had hardened and were wet with his spittle. The small slurping sounds drifted up to me softly and sweetly, lilting notes in a symphony of soft erotic rhythm. He had retaken his pole and was busy at that work with one hand and the other around me, holding me to his beautiful face. I smoothed his hair and softly stroked his neck and the sides of his face. I blew silent kisses down to him and he winked at me. I was drifting on thoughts of the many times over the years that we had enjoyed such tenderness, such devotion and such pure, unselfish love for each other. It had always been blissful and here again, it was all of that. I loved him so much.

I was beginning to take up a slow easy grind into him when the phone came to life. I had held it to my ear the whole time but frankly had become unconscious of it.

"Thank you for holding. May I help you?" said the busy, busy voice in my ear.

I had intended to introduce

myself and state my business but instead burst into laughter. I held my position with Stuart but I was literally shaking with laughter and struggling to apologize to the poor woman, to excuse my rudeness, to get my breath - anything. I snorted and laughed uncontrollably, managing only to blurt "sorry" over and over again. I wanted to say, "Hey guess what. My brother is here sucking my tits and my nipples keep popping out of his mouth." It struck me as hilarious and I couldn't get control.

Mercifully he pulled me tighter, gave me a good yank and I was able to regain some composure, enough at least to uphold my end of the conversation. As I focused more on details of the business at hand, I was simultaneously less focused on Stuart. He was nonplussed by this as I wrapped up my conversation with the bakery and dropped the phone on the carpet. He had taken up a greater interest in his reddening cock than my poor suffering tits.

"You better not cum on my good pants," I warned him.

He glanced up and muttered something unintelligible. He was engrossed to say the least.

"Stuart, did you hear me?" I said in a raised voice as he continued to stroke.

"What? Huh?" he responded, looking me square in the eye but not quite fully in focus.

"I said do not cum on these pants Stuart. They're brand new and I'll have to kill you," came my reply.

He shook his head as if coming out of a fog. "Ok Sis," he said, "I guess I got a little too much into that while I was waiting for you to get off the phone. C'mon, trade places with me." He winked and smiled that smile that has always given him away when he's up to mischief.

I knew where this was going so I went over to bolt the door and as I turned to come back I watched his eyes locked on my tits bobbing and swaying before me as I returned. I took his place on the bench. Standing now, he swiveled to step right in front of me, his throbbing cock now dead level with my face, his legs astride mine. The tables were turned. He began to stroke, looking down at me, his smile beguiling and his features the picture of devilment. I brushed his hand away so I could unzip him and lower his pants and shorts. As I bent over to push them down his legs my face brushed against his swollen dick. It was no accident. He drew a quick breath.

I let him step out of his pants. He kicked them away and placed his hands gently on my cheeks. He now blew kisses down at me. I lolled my head slightly and smiled up at him, humming no particular tune at all. It was maybe like musical purring. I was smitten.

"Suck or jerk?" I asked. This was a question very familiar to us, an easy and comfortable retreat to a place we had been so many, many times.

"Well, suck me for a couple minutes but I'm kind of close now and I want to come on your face." He replied. I reached around to his backside and taking great fistfulls of his butt cheeks, I dug in, pulled forward and took him in my mouth.

We all have our favorites in the bedroom and this was number two on my 'all time' list. I was crazy for sucking, loved everything about it, every nuance, every flex of the shaft, every ripple in the textured skin. For me, this was second only to anal. As I began to get my rhythm on Stu, I found welcome in the familiar sense of magic and connectedness I have when we are like this. I know it gives him pleasure and that gives me pleasure...more like joy, really. I've shed tears in this act before. It's sharing, giving and getting on such a pure and primal level. I made my lips as soft and supple as I could, trying to enfold him fully as he slid in and out of my mouth. I wanted it to feel warm and wet for him. I wondered at that moment if maybe it felt a little like pussy but of course I'd never know.

The hip rocking had gotten more vigorous and now the low guttural moans were turning to panting gasps. His breathing was uneven and heavy. I knew well what was coming and I couldn't wait. I reached up to pull my hair back and sucked wildly as he took his last few fevered thrusts into the back of my throat. He pulled out and began to jerk. His eyes were tightly closed and his head rolled back. Two frantic strokes and then quiet. It only lasted a second. His head came up, his mouth and eyes opened wide and he took dead aim straight at the center of my face. The first spurt came forcefully and landed just below my right eye. Many followed and within a few seconds I could feel his warm syrup all over my face. I still had to hold my hair back of course but when I knew he was spent I leaned in for one of my favorite parts, the cleanup.

We held our position for a few moments as we ebbed together into 'cool down' mode but I was soon thereafter asking for a towel. He brought one from the vanity and began to clean off my face.

"I think I've got most of it," he said and I was then able to release my hair, free my hands, stand up and go to the vanity for some soap and water. I completed that and was brushing my teeth by the time he finished dressing and came into the bathroom. He stood beside me as I was bent over the sink and watched as my tits bobbed and giggled in counterpoint to my brushing strokes. I liked that. I finished brushing, rinsed and spit. I stood up, took a fresh towel to my face and set it on the counter. We stood silently and looked at each other. I was still topless and loved it as I always had. He stepped to me, we hugged and kissed. It was not deep and wrung with passion. It was almost chaste. This was my dear, beautiful, adorable brother Stuart. There was none other like him.

He went on downstairs and back to the party. I checked my makeup, used the potty and was less than 5 minutes behind him.

I saw Teddy tending to the grill as soon as I arrived on the deck. He saw me too. He smiled the most wicked smile and raised his eyebrows in question. I smiled back, nodded yes and blew him a kiss. He knew and I knew he knew. I turned, tossed my head and swirling my hair out with a flourish, I looked back over my shoulder at him and winked. We both laughed to ourselves. It was a beautiful day.

I thought about that afternoon many times over the next few weeks and virtually every time I did I thought also about how things got started between us, i.e. between Stuart, Teddy and me. It was a a long time ago when we were young that I first caught them jerking together. I told them I was telling Mom and they quickly turned the tables, pledging together to tell a different story - that I was spying on them. I tried to back off, to relent but they were having none of that. My only out, they insisted, was for me to join in. I did and was immediately smitten.

We were together often during our college years. I was a 19 year old freshman at our local community college and lived home. They lived on campus at two different schools, in opposite directions by the way, neither of which was more than two hours distant. We were very aware that our 'special' relationship must forever remain secret and be kept that way even unto the grave. We were perfectly unashamed with each other about it. There was no guilt, no embarrassment, no feeling of being dirty or deviant. For us it was so normal and routine that we honestly didn't connect it with shame on any level. That's how it was and that's how it has remained these decades later. That said though, we were very aware that we were behaving contrary to societal taboos and it remained preeminently necessary that we be discrete and careful. Though we rarely actually spoke about it, we knew that discovery would be catastrophic. And that wasn't necessarily as challenging as you might imagine, though our liaisons over the years did prove most typically to spring more from opportunity than careful planning.

Being only two hours away, it was common for the boys to come home on weekends and of course on school breaks. Mom and Dad were generally gone all day at work. It was in these years, our college years, that we got in a lot of 'lovin' as we came to call it and I don't much hesitate to say that we got pretty good at it too.

The rules were that we had no rules. We were shameless being naked in front of each other. It wasn't uncommon that one or all of us went around the house nude. We did a lot of experimenting in those years and there was nothing we didn't try at least a few times. That's when I discovered the staggering bliss of anal. For me anyway, it was soaring and euphoric and from the beginning it was my favorite. To borrow a phrase, 'I fucking loved it." Teddy was particularly good at doing this for me and never ever made me feel awkward if I asked for it. That reminds me to tell you now that this was pretty much our standard routine. If you wanted sex of any kind you just asked for it and were always obliged...not just willingly but enthusiastically. I can't say that I wasn't influenced by these matters when I decided later in life to recruit my own son Dean as a lover. I taught him how to give me anal and in less than six month he had perfected this to the point where I declared him my all time champion ass packer. And I meant it.

As Teddy and Stuart became more attuned to what gave them the greater pleasure, the preferences of technique I mean to say, they'd freely school me. I eventually mastered the art of jerking a man off thanks to them. They taught me about rhythm, the nuances of back hand vs forehand and using more wrist than arm. They taught me alternatively to tighten and loosen my grip, when to speed up and slow down, how to catch that little patch under the head on the upstroke. They taught me to drop in spit for lubricant when their shaft got too reddened. They taught me to use my voice to coax them forward as they approached climax, to huskily and nosily tell them how much I loved it and how truly beautiful their cock was to me.

They tried to teach me to swallow but it never really took. I loved sucking their cocks but couldn't warm to the sensation of spunk shooting into my mouth. I never minded the taste by the way, still don't, and in fact loved to suck and lick them clean after they spewed. And that is some real close up fun I can promise you. But swallowing, as it turned out, just wasn't for me.

We tried threesomes, dirty talk, giving them simultaneous hand jobs and oral...lots and lots of oral. I sucked them both off at the same time once and in their climax, I rubbed their cocks against my tits at just the perfect moment. They nearly lost their minds and let me just say it's a good thing the neighbors weren't home that day.

There's one last thing I want to try to explain. The sex in itself isn't hard to explain but tie that into our relationship and I doubt it's easily understood by most people. The sex is freely and eagerly given when requested but is never connected to a condition of relationship. Most long term lovers including husband and wife have conditions which principally relate to monogamy. So here is the leap of faith I'm asking you to take: we just don't have that elemental human condition present in our relationship. Unlike man and wife, there never was a moment when we pledged life long love and loyalty to each other. We started off in this world as brothers and sister, we still are and always will be.

Now don't get me wrong. When we do have sex it can be as steamy, raw, loud and powerful as anybody else sharing a bed. Moreover our love for each other is deep, mutual, unbendable and forever. It's not just 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am'. In the end though, it is just giving and sharing, albeit it at a different level than for most folks. That's why Teddy knew at the party that I'd been with Stuart and when he asked with his eyebrows, it's why I so freely answered. There is no jealousy or competition about this part of our relationship. It's just different and I'll leave it at that.

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
220 Followers