The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Oh, Mrs. Sullivan," Davy panted, "this feels so good."

"Call me Deirdre, Davy," she insisted. "When we make love, you will call me Deirdre. When we make music together, you will call me Deirdre. When you make me cum, you will call me Deirdre."

"Yes, Ma'am, oh yes! Yes! Oh, god, Deirdre!" Davy began to drive harder and deeper into her, and Deirdre responded with panting and grunting of her own that grew in intensity with his thrusts. Soon, both were sweating, grunting, and huffing for breath as their climaxes began to build.

"Oh, Davy! Davy! My sweet boy! You fuck me so good," Deirdre panted in time with his thrusts. Her fingers dug into his tight little ass cheeks as he rammed down into her.

"Uuungh, uunngh, uunngh!" Davy grunted. His cock began to throb. His ears were ringing and he felt his balls tightening. He was ever so close, and wanted to send his semen blasting into this wonderful, wonderfully sexy older woman. He had never before considered having sex with any woman older than he was, and yet here he was, having sex for the first time in his life and with a woman older than his own mother! It was fantastic, and Davy knew then that he would enjoy better sex with older women much more than girls his own age.

"I'm going to cum," Davy panted. His eyes locked with Deirdre's for a moment then, as if he were asking for her permission to not only climax, but to climax within her.

"Yes, Davy! Yes, give me your cum. Cum inside me. Cum for me." Deirdre reached between their bellies and found her clit with her fingers. She began to frantically rub at her clit hoping to climax with him, and as she began to feel Davy's cock pulse within her, she began to feel her own climax peak. "Oh! Davy! Davy! Davy!" she panted as her vaginal walls began to tremble around his pulsing cock, milking him.

"Unnggh! Uuunnggh! Aaaaggghhhh!" Davy croaked as his orgasm erupted, sending hot boy cream high into Deirdre's willing pussy. He pushed his dick deep inside her and held it there, his hands gripping her thighs tightly as his balls emptied within her womb.

Deirdre panted and moaned on the dais, wiggling her hips in an effort to stir his spitting cock inside her. She felt his semen warming her and her pussy trembled around is shaft. Her orgasm was wonderful, but not as powerful as she had hoped for. Still, as Davy began to relax atop her and soften within her, Deirdre knew that the next time would be better. He had much to learn and she wanted to teach him so much. Already, she was imagining what might be in store the next time they met.

Both of them were still panting for breath as Davy's cock was ejected from Deirdre's cunt. A wave of thick cum, the results of such a heavy load the boy had sent into her began to dribble out of her hole. She tightened herself to hold his offering within. Across the room, a cell phone chimed.

"That'll be your aunt," Deirdre informed him. She rolled to her side, her heavy breasts tumbling to the side, and propped herself up looking at Davy as he began to retrieve his clothing. She remained where she was, enjoying the sight of the young man who had become her young lover dress and gather up his instrument.

"If you stick with your music, young man," Deirdre said as she took up a more authoratative tone, "then we will indeed enjoy many, many more sessions such as this, in the future."

Davy had already reverted to his original shy self by the time he had himself put back together. With little more than a "Thank you, Mrs. Sullivan", he slipped through the door and was gone.

Later that evening, Marilyn had called. "Did Davy have a good session? He said you've been really pushing him, and he's learned a lot. He mentioned that you had him playing Bolero. That's an interesting selection." Marilyn, Deirdre knew from past experience, tended to run on. "My hope is that he will find a deeper interest in his music. Playing such intricate pieces, even just as teaching aides, I would think might tend to put the boy off."

"Yes, it was another good session," Deirdre replied once she had an opening to. "Davy has shown me a lot of promise." she added with a grin. "I really think he has learned so much about himself, and the music he is capable of handling and performing, that I think that with just a little more encouragement from myself, he will be very keen on the idea of continuing with his musical career."

"I hope you are right, dear," Marilyn replied. "I'm planning on talking with his parents this weekend. I plan to commit myself to funding his education, and I would be so disappointed if he were to cut and run, so to say, at the first sign of difficulties."

"Marilyn please rest assured. I have that boy's best interests at heart. We will continue with our sessions through the summer, as planned, and by the start of the school year he will have doubts about his future." Deirdre didn't feel the need to inform Marilyn that his education was now being motivated by his "little conductor". "I'll be seeing Davy again, next Tuesday," Deirdre said. "He will be ready to work just as hard as he did today, Marilyn."

"That's so wonderful," Marilyn replied. "I'm just so thrilled that you were able to pick him up. I don't know if he was getting the right encouragement from your sister, I'm sorry to say."

"Rest assured, Marilyn. He's going to be getting plenty of encouragement from me, from here on out."

Deirdre hung up with her friend, and checking the time on the wall clock, she gave her husband a call. Geoff had informed her that he would be home that evening and would be taking her out to dinner at the Golf Club. She had plans for him after dinner. She really did love her husband, and even though young Davy had given her pleasures of the youth that afternoon, Geoff still had what it took to get her into a screaming, howling fit, even if it was only once or twice a month anymore. Davy had gotten her fires lit, and now she was ready to have her husband fan those flames into an inferno.

"Hello, Geoff? I'm horny. I'm on my way home and I want you to fuck the living daylights out of me. Then, we can go to dinner. How's that sound?"

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers