Deja Vu

Story Info
Wife cheats, but his concern is maybe misconstrued.
1.7k words
2.3
31.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first hint of something going on with my wife was at an outing at the VFW. A guy who I only knew by the first name, came up to me, and said, "You don't look sick to me," When I queried what he meant by that. He explained, "Oh I have a friend who works with your wife in real estate, and she tells everybody you are on your last legs. As I said, you don't look that way to me. The more she tells people that you are sick, the more my friend believes she is not getting enough. He says it didn't take much to get her assigned to him for indoctrination. Better watch that dude, he likes his women, and usually gets his way."

Now since Carol took the job at the real estate office, our sex life has almost been nonexistent. I had written it off as her learning a new job. Now I was beginning to wonder. I could not hire a private investigator. I decided to do it myself.

The first thing I to did is get info on him. It turns out that was easy enough, as his reputation as a ladies man was wide spread. What I did not like was Carol being assigned to him for indoctrination of the office. They would go out together to see homes and would be alone quite a bit away from the office. It certainly would give him a lot of opportunities for him to make a move on her.

Carol was religious but gave one of the best blow jobs I ever had. All through our courtship, she would get off of work, come to my home, wake me up and give me a blow job. Then get in her car and drive to her parent's house. She would not stay over with me for fear her parents would not approve. One of our early dates, I invited her over for a swim in my pool. She came out of the house in a bikini that did not cover up much. She certainly was sexy. She was slim with small tits, but they looked great on her. I did something I rarely do, I liked the look of her soft looking thighs, and I ran my hand up her legs, but she stopped me at her pussy.

All through our first dating, I found out she was fucking another guy and had plans to marry him. I didn't mind because I was still fucking a couple of gals myself. I did not know how much scouting this Ray guy had done on her, but after she blew one salesman where she worked the others were always pressing for the same from her. And of course, the boys like to spread the knowledge. I found out one thing at a particular time of the month; she would want to fuck anybody that that got her to do a little necking. She even used her sucking ability for favors when she needed it. When her car broke down on her way to my house, a passing truck driver gave her a ride to my house. He must have got his reward because kissing her I smelled cum.

I didn't think that she and I would ever be together. So when a friend of mine who we always share conquests, was interested in her. I told him to sneak over Friday evening and stay behind the fence of the pool, and I will talk her into swimming nude. She did come over and put on her tiny bikini. I told her it is dark with just the pool lights so don't wear that thing, but her religious training took over and said no. Now here was a woman standing with just about everything showing but nipples and pussy covered, but the cheeks of her ass looked delicious, with her telling me that it wouldn't be right. I knew my friend was behind the fence I could hear him. I started kissing her and that little suit easily peeled off. She stood there looking quite beautiful and dove in the water.

We swam nude for quite awhile with her getting out of the pool to dive in. My friend was getting his eyeful. I thought maybe he would like more. I lifted her to sit on the side of the pool and with me still in the water I spread her legs and started licking her pussy. When she came, the noises she made covered the grunts my friend was giving behind the fence. It seems all of us were happy.

When I finally fucked her the first time I knew this gal was a hot number, and I knew that this Ray and her alone, she would be an easy mark. I started observing the outfits she was wearing to work, and more cleavage than usual with thigh high skirts made her more desirable for somebody she was desiring. I regularly checked her panties from the hamper. I checked for wetness or stains of sexual activity. There were none I could be sure that action had happened. I also sniffed her bare thighs while she was sleeping and I thought I did detect a cologne that a man would wear. Everything I discovered was circumstantial. I needed to try something different.

I bought a little spy video camera. To place it in a house they were trying to sell cost me $500 for an experienced guy who did such things. My quandary was where to put it, and I decided the kitchen was the best bet. Real estate people usually hang out there because the counters make handy places to put their sales stuff. I went back in a week to see what had recorded. Nothing. So I recharged it and put it in its little hideaway. The next week I got a hit and took my little spy thingy home to see what I had in detail. I usually did that all pretty quickly, because I did not want to get caught in that empty home.

The first part of the video was nothing but them bullshitting, but when he started to rub my wife's ass things got a little heated. When they left the kitchen, my stomach sank. They had entered the living room which was empty. I kept watching and my wife's heeled foot dangled as seen through the doorway. She was obviously on the floor with those sexy shoes she wears in a constant rhythm keeping the beat of her getting fucked. They were fucking on the floor but I still did not have the proof I wanted and needed.

I found out he liked to go to a quiet little tavern on Thursday nights. I went there, and I was hoping Carol never showed him pictures of me. He sat at the bar, and I ambled up and say next to him. A conversation about nothing but bullshit pursued. The subject finally got to sex. I told him I missed my wife who was staying with her ill mother for awhile. I showed him a picture of my sister and me as my loving wife on my cell phone. Another close up of her with ample cleavage showing got him interested. He told me he wasn't married, but he was dating a married woman who was a hot one. He pressed some buttons on his cell phone and there on the screen stood my wife with only wearing her sexy strapped heels delighting anybody senses. I will admit seeing her naked like that on another cell man's made me a bit warm.

He was very proud of this conquest and went into detail how he finally got her to submit to pleasure with him. He said she was very religious and kept telling him she would not cheat on her husband. He said it did not make sense with the way she dressed wearing blouses so low he saw flashes of her nipples when they were sitting up a sign in the front yard of the home for sale. He told me he would bump into her ass with his cock and he knew damn well she could feel it. Finally, one day with an exceptionally low blouse, he reached in and took her breast out of her bra. She stood there looking at him with her nipple looking hard as a little diamond. She just kept staring with a look that conveyed what are you waiting? He said with that look he pulled her skirt down to find her with no panties. He lifted her to an island counter took his cock out, and when she saw that she spread her legs and he put it on her. She wanted him to take it back out but it was too late for such nonsense and starting fucking her, and she did not hesitate to fuck him back with her one tit out of her bra. He said what a hot piece of ass she was. How her old man wasn't tapping that every day, he would never understand, but then she said he was sick. He said from then on whenever they were on the road they fucked. On a few occasions blew him in a parking lot.

I told him that is quite a story and he countered with don't believe me, come to my house tomorrow evening and go to the pool fence and wait and I will show you. Of course, I did, and from behind the fence, I saw my lovely wife appear in a tiny bikini. He came out naked and dove into the pool and pulled her in the pool. In no time her top was gone, and when he put her on the side of the pool, the bottoms were missing also. As she sat, he swam up to her spread her legs and started eating, as I stood behind the fence jacking off. This scene was Deja Vu, except I was on the wrong side of the fence. When he finally fucked her, I jerked off again because she looked so fucking hot and so religious.