Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,437 Followers

At the end of summer, having gotten dejected at finding nothing but minimum wage jobs, and finally realizing that educated people generally made more, I decided to go back to school. The Marines had taught me to not just wait for life to come to me but to set a goal and to go out and get it. I went by the local University, talked to a counselor and signed up again for college. As a Junior College transfer, and having just got out of the Marines, I found myself OK'd for the fall semester, even though I was quite a bit late in applying.

As luck would have it, Debs had also been accepted at the University. We met again in an "Interpersonal Communications" class that was supposed to teach people how to talk to each other. It must have worked, when I talked to her without trying to talk my way into her pants, we found out that we really did like each other. And, when I finally did get into her pants (and her into mine) I found that she knew ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about sex. She had no clue what an orgasm was, what cum was, how babies were really made, what felt good, what didn't. She'd never masturbated, never thought about it. And so, all the lessons that Jennie had given to me, I ended up giving back to Debs.

It took a while for her to relax and enjoy it. At first she thought it was "dirty" for me to go down on her, and heaven forbid she could never suck a cock. She didn't mind when I played with her breasts, but thought I was weird when I sucked her nipples (which despite her protests got rock hard), and would gently push my head away when I tried to go down on her, and didn't like me fingering her at all.

When we finally had intercourse for the first time, I got off, but it wasn't so good for her. She had never gotten in touch with her own sexuality enough to know that she did, or could, want sex. Then one time, maybe out of desperation, I convinced her to let me tie her hands to the bedposts and then spent about an hour licking her nipples, and belly and earlobes and every inch of her body except her pussy. Finally when I was to the point where I could take it no more I reached to touch her pussy, and found her wetter than she'd ever been before. With her hands tied, she couldn't stop me and gradually I went down until my tongue was tasting her wonderful pussy juices for the first time. I worked her every magical way that Jennie had taught me until finally she exploded in her first orgasm ever. As I slid up to penetrate her, she was literally crying. Later she said she had no idea her body could do that, and from that time on she never doubted me when I taught her things.

Before that first time, sex was something that she had done for me. After that time, sex was something that we did for each other. I made her masturbate as I watched, she watched while I masturbated. I bought her a vibrator, she loved to use it on herself alone and with me. I never had to ask for a blowjob, a few sessions later she just said as she moved down to my cock and started licking "Like this?" Again, following Jennie's lead, I told her exactly what felt good, how to do it right, when to squeeze, when to suck and especially when I was going to cum.

She didn't at first take me in her mouth, but she did ask if doing so was better. When I said yes, she told me she didn't know if she could do that or not. But a few days later, as we were in a 69, her on top with my tongue buried in her puss, she began to cum. As she came, I tried to drive her to madness with my tongue, and the harder I worked her, the harder she sucked my cock. By that time she had learned to recognize when I was about to cum, and as I tried to warn her she just said "Don't stop" and continued to milk my cock with her mouth. As I blew in her mouth, she shuddered again and again in an intense orgasm. She found she loved the taste of my cum, and loved giving blowjobs; she loved how my cock would get harder and bigger to the attention of her tongue and lips. Sometimes when I was on the phone and not paying "proper" attention to her she would climb between my legs and start sucking me off until I got off the phone and did her.

We got married just after our Junior year. The sex just kept getting better. She found she had a little bit of an exhibitionistic side, where she loved to show off. She was particularly fond of silky shirts that showed off her nipples. She said that every time she wore them she had this urge to find one of those boys from junior high or high school with the books and say "Don't you wish you'd treated me a little better?" She gradually found that she liked to do it any place, at any time.

Over the years, one of the things that has carried through from our very first days together was that I encouraged Debs to tell me what turned her on. She particularly liked men's butts. Whether it was the bartender with the tight pants, the ass of the quarterback bending over to take the snap, or whatever, she'd tell me about them. She'd tell me later that night about how she'd wondered about his "package" or whether his cock was as tasty as mine. I always shared everything with her also, how I thought her co-worker was a fox, or did she see that the girl in the slinky dress at the mall had hard nipples? (Actually it was Debs that pointed out that I never missed a set of "High Beams" and I finally realized that nipples are my favorite part of the body). Anyway, sharing always led to great sex; knowing that we could fantasize about someone else, that our partner knew it, and it was OK to share that fantasy kept our sex fresh and creative.

We graduated in '81 and were both able to get jobs in LA and moved to the San Fernando Valley. In '83 we bought our first house, and met Jenny and Bill. Anytime I meet someone named Jenny, it always reminds me of my "teacher", but I've never run across her again. Anyway, this Jenny and Debs hit it off and became good friends. Over the next year, they started doing a lot of things together, including going to the gym together to work out. Jenny is physically a bit smaller than Debs. Born in Korea of an American father and Korean mother, she is two years younger than Debs, 8 years younger than me. Her mother died in a car accident when Jenny was 9, and she was raised by her father and grandmother. As far as I was concerned, Jenny was strikingly beautiful. Occasionally - when they were back from exercising together - I noticed she had a couple of dynamite high beams.

Debs and Jenny began running around together in their off hours. Soon they were doing virtually everything together. Good friends turned into best friends. As Debs got to know Jenny better, Debs didn't hesitate to talk about having sex, or wanting sex, or how we had done it on the back lawn at midnight, or whatever; but when it came to talking about sex – it wasn't a two way conversation. Debs would talk, Jenny would listen.

Two years after we bought our first house, Debs and I moved. Just a block or so to a house with a pool, and then we added a spa. Whenever we were alone, we went skinny dipping and often a late night spa session ended in outdoor fucking. Debs loved to sunbathe nude, and occasionally when I wasn't around Jenny would join her. (Debs used to describe Jenny's nipples to me and admitted that I really would like them.) While the pool got too cold to use in the winter, the spa we could use year round. Something we discovered by accident one night was that one of the spa jets designed to hit the back of the neck was just perfect for pleasuring Debs. If she hooked her legs over the edge, and I held her head and shoulders, she could slide closer or further away and direct the jet onto her clit for a great orgasm. I loved to hold her like this, as she could lean on my shoulder and I could play with her nipples while the jet blew her to orgasm.

As luck would have it, my job began to include quite a bit of travel during the week. Debs was seldom alone however, when I was away Debs and Jenny were together virtually every night. Although Debs had one way talks with Jenny about our sex life, at no time in our relationship with Jenny and Bill did it ever occur to either of us that their sex life wasn't the same as ours.

One evening I called fairly late to say goodnight. During the conversation, Debs told me that Jenny had asked her if we really had sex as often as we talked about. She said we did, but Jenny had looked kind of funny and just shrugged non-committally when she said "Don't you?" back to her. We talked about it a little, but I didn't think too much of it until a few nights later. I was supposed to be home for the weekend, but as luck would have it, I ended up being delayed for a week while the project went on. I was busy Saturday and Sunday, but got a call from Debs late Sunday. She couldn't wait to tell me about what had happened.

Late Saturday morning, Jenny was over to the house, and Debs was working on her all over tan. Jenny joined her, then in the afternoon they went shopping, and finally in the early evening on to the gym for exercise. Debs said that while at the gym, there were two great looking guys with tank top shirts and shorts working out that were really sexy. She said she pointed them out to Jenny (which believe me – chances are that Debs and Jenny were the two best hotties there). So there's the setup: I've been away for a week – which means Debs is horny. She was sunbathing nude which usually ended up with sex when I was home which gets Debs horny. She sees a couple of great looking guys at the gym, which almost always ends up with great sex as she tells me about it later - which means that basically Debs was REALLY horny. As they were on their way home, she confessed to Jenny "God, I'm horny. I could sure use the jet tonight". Jenny of course didn't know what that meant, so Debs explained how she could get off really well with the jet when I was there, but it took two people as she couldn't keep her head above water and really relax.

She said that Jenny sat there for a while, and just as they pulled into the driveway. finally asked her "What do you mean when you say you get off?" Debs said at first she couldn't believe it, but as they sat there in the car talking that Jenny confessed that she had never had an orgasm. Jenny admitted that she thought Debs was seriously a little weird as she kept talking about how we had such great sex together, how we did it all the time, in all kinds of places and she wondered "WHY?" Debs told me at first she couldn't believe it herself. But they talked about it for quite a while, and Jenny finally convinced her she really had never had an orgasm. She didn't think she was really interested in sex, she put up with it from her husband whenever she had, she'd never instigated it, she didn't think she wanted it ever and it did nothing for her.

Debs proceeded to tell her all about us, how she'd started out somewhat similar, how I'd taught her everything she knew, how now she absolutely loved it and couldn't do without it. She told her an orgasm was just wonderful, how it brought relaxation and release, eased cramps during her period, helped her periods go shorter, etc., etc., etc. She said it finally dawned on her that Jenny, just like her, had never had an older sister or best friend and had never "learned" sex. She said she could hear my voice in her head as she repeated what I'd said to her several years before: "How do you expect someone else to pleasure you if you don't know how to pleasure yourself?" So she told Jenny, "If you'll help me, I'll help you."

Debs drove Jenny over to her house, and when they went inside, her husband was already asleep in bed. She told him that she was going to spend the night with Debs as I was out of town and they were going to go shopping again first thing in the morning. He didn't seem to care, so back to our house they went. Debs said that at first she was really shy, although they'd sunbathed together nude, she was kind of bashful about the spa. She got out some wine and mixed it with 7-Up to make wine coolers. She said they both had a couple and then headed out to the spa. She told Jenny where to sit to hold her, and then climbed up into position and relaxed, floating backwards, her head resting on Jenny's shoulder like it normally rested on mine. She talked to her the entire time, telling her how she was adjusting herself, where the water jet was hitting, how she was moving a little closer or further away, talking the entire time right up until her orgasm. She told her how it was too strong, or too light or just right or that a little above or below for a while was good or how she was getting close so she didn't want it right on her clit, but once she started coming she moved so it was full force on the most sensitive spot; and told me how when she came, knowing the girl holding her had never had an orgasm, it was just that much more intensely erotic.

As far as I know this was Debs first sexual experience with another human being other than me.

After she recovered, she helped Jenny get up into position. At first Jenny was anything but relaxed. Debs said she kept convincing her to give it a little longer, that she had to relax, to just float and let the water hold her up. Finally she loosened up, probably with the 7 and wine coolers help. She admitted it was beginning to feel good, (a good start) and later admitted that this felt a little better, that didn't, yeah that was pretty good etc. Debs told me that as she finally began to work towards an orgasm, she could see her nipples erecting. When Jenny said, with her voice quavering, "It's feeling very intense down there", Debs said she slid her hands up and gently squeezed Jenny's nipples, (the first time she'd ever touched Jenny or any other woman) which was just enough to send Jenny over the top and into her first ever orgasm.

Debs kind of drew out the story, interspersing it between, "when are you going to be home?" and "God it was so erotic, if you'd been there to finger me I'd have come too" while telling me everything. She said it was so intensely erotic, knowing she'd just helped her best friend to an orgasm, without any expectation of anything for herself.

Having been alone for more than a week, I was more than just a little horny myself. With Debs telling the story about her and one of my favorite fantasies, I decided I needed a little relief myself. I told Debs that I was horny as all get out – and how I was going to do myself as she continued telling me all about it. I asked her what she was doing, and found out she was lying naked on the bed. When I started masturbating, she did too, and we described what we were doing, and thinking and fantasizing. I didn't hesitate to tell Debs that I wished I could have been there to tweak Jenny's nipples and help her to come and how I bet she was tasty and I bet she could suck just as well as Debs could, and shot a load all over my stomach. Debs came herself, and we didn't say anything for a couple of minutes. Finally I told Debs I'd be right back and went to clean up before my cum ran all over the bed.

When I came back, we were both a little better settled down (why is it when the little head gets hard the big head gets soft?) and could think and talk better. Debs said "Actually I don't think she can."

"Can what?"

"Suck as good.

"Huh?"

"Jenny. I don't think she can suck as good as I can. In fact, I don't think she's ever sucked at all. She said she and her husband had never done oral; that it sounded disgusting and she could never do that – so I don't think she ever has."

I was floored. I couldn't imagine a couple that had been married for a couple of years that hadn't tried oral sex. Even though this was the 80's, before Internet, DVD's and the easier access to porn and stuff that's out there today, most people were not prudes; the practices fine tuned by humans for the last couple of million years were regularly passed on – if you had an instructor that is. As this popped in my mind, I said it to Debs that this poor girl had just never had any sexual instruction. She knew things were supposed to work, she just didn't know how. With a little bit of prude-ism, an upbringing by an overzealous father, and a few other societal hang-ups, she just didn't know how to do things the rest of us knew "naturally".

I called Debs again a couple of nights later. We just had a short conversation as she was on her way to meet Jenny to go to the gym "and talk about sex". Later she told me that the entire week, when they were together that Jenny wanted to know about our sex life. How we did it, how different positions worked, etc. And every night after their work out, she wanted to "use" the spa. One of the nights Debs told Jenny that she didn't have to use the spa all the time, that there were all kinds of ways to masturbate, that some times it was just nice to relax and slowly rub one out. Jenny said she didn't think that would work for her as her husband reached down there sometimes, but it didn't do anything for her. When Debs asked her what he did she said "You know, he puts his finger in me and rubs in and out a few times. Then he climbs on and sticks it in me." She paused for a moment then continued, "I try to lick my fingers and get it wet before he gets in me, it helps". Debs said it was her turn to be floored. She just assumed that other men were as knowledgeable and thoughtful of their partners as I had been. As she listened to Jenny, she said it dawned on her that Bill had no more clue about what he was doing than Jenny did.

So, she showed Jenny how to masturbate.

She told me when they got back from the gym, she went in and took a shower, and had Jenny do the same. While Jenny was in the shower, she spread a quilt on the living room floor and got out a bunch of pillows so they could relax. She didn't have to describe some things, I could imagine. Debs has gradually taken to spending a lot of time nude, particularly after a shower. We normally sleep nude, and she's gotten quite comfortable about just not putting anything on (except lingerie which she really doesn't expect to have on for long) after our bedtime showers, and often just puts her hair up in one of those Hindu head wrap things. Sometimes she wraps a towel around herself if it's cooler, but I'll be damned if I can do that. She's got those great tits that practically preclude anything from sticking, but one towel and a simple tuck, and she walks around for hours. (Me – one towel, sixteen attempts at tucking, finally get a safety pin – hell it doesn't matter. Two steps and there's Big Jim and the Twins flapping in the breeze. I gave up years ago, if anyone is around now either they're getting a show or they ain't looking.)

Debs told me that when Jenny got out of the shower, she didn't get dressed either. The two of them naked, went into the living room and settled down on the pillows. Once again as she described what they did, I found it too hot not whack one out myself. I told Debs what I was doing, and she just kept going.

"She was really shy at first, but I just told her to do what I do as I tell her to do, and she did. I told her that 'I usually start by slowly caressing my body, running my hands all over my belly and ass and tits, tweaking my nipples, imagining that it's my husbands hands or my imaginary lovers; that I begin to think of the fantasies that I've never done, or maybe something good that we have, and how I love to suck cock, how I imagine kneeling, hands tied behind my back, while Jim stands in front of me as I try and deep throat him; or I lie over him upside down, in a 69, sucking him down as he tongues me,' and as I stroked my nipples and belly and gradually worked my way down to my pussy, Jenny was doing the same thing. As I began to work my pussy, I reached in with my fingers and pulled some juices onto my clit, dipping and sliding, several times. Jenny was lying directly across from me and doing everything exactly as I was. 'And now I do what feels good, working my fingers around my clit, slowly teasing myself" as I moved slowly, showing her what I was doing, 'or I split my lips and expose my clit so I can rub it directly... or slicken it with my own juices' as I dipped my finger and pulled my juices onto my own clit."

BenLong
BenLong
1,437 Followers