Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,437 Followers

Once again I could tell she was getting as big a kick out of telling me all this as I was in hearing it. She said "Oh God Jim, I think I'm going to cum again" and with quavering words she continued "I really wanted a long slow one as we'd used the spa for several nights, so I was working around my clit, slowly building myself up, but I could tell that Jenny was no longer following my lead. She had her cunny lips pulled back, her clit exposed and was dipping and rubbing, rubbing harder and harder. I really wanted a slow one (about that time I came myself) but watching Jenny get herself off furiously got me off that much quicker too, and just after she came I came myself."

I asked Debs if she had helped Jenny or if she did it all herself, and she said "Oh no – all herself, except when we use the spa. I can tell when she's almost there and the first two I tweaked her nipples just as she got there. The first time that I didn't she told me how much more intense it had been the times before so I try and do it every time now."

In the meantime, even though I've already blown my load, I'm still hard as a rock and told Debs that I was really getting a kick out of this and couldn't wait to get back and fuck her silly on the weekend. She said she was hot and couldn't wait. "You know, if you had told me I could get this horny and masturbate so much while you were gone for just two weeks I never would have believed you." I thought the same thing, everyday at work it was all I could do to keep from telling some of my coworkers about the hot ass phone conversations I was having at night with my wife. Luckily, work was not being problem free, and it was only during down times that I thought of what was happening at home.

At last Friday came, and just as we thought everything had been ironed out, a major glitch developed in the main control system. What was to be an early flight home turned into a 24 hour marathon following the replacement of some parts and after another 24 hours of trouble free running we were off to the airport Sunday night – only to find all planes westbound were gone for the day. Sunday night at an airport hotel and about noon Monday we arrived back in LA.

Debs met me at the airport, having taken off from work. She picked me up in our pick-up, a four-wheel drive Ford. Although it was not jacked up like a crane tip-toeing through a swamp, it was higher than the average car. Of course the advantage of the raised vehicle was that very few looked down on us. Debs practically attacked me at the airport, but by the time we were going over the Sepulveda Pass into the valley, she had her lips wrapped around my cock. She'd slipped her panties off, and we finger fucked and sucked each other clear up until I had to get off the freeway. With the heavier surface traffic, I couldn't concentrate any more, so she sat up and slid up next to me. Which was perfect, I slipped my finger in her pussy, and got her off at least once before we got home. (As it was a stick – she had to shift for me as my shift hand was busy "shifting" her.)

We spent the rest of the afternoon sucking and fucking and making up for lost time. Finally I was spent, she'd had at least two for my every one, and we fell asleep. I woke to her sucking me hard, and we did it again. Afterward we were laying there talking, and she again told me all about Jenny's sexual awakening. She told me how she and Jenny had gotten together every night after their workouts, and how Jenny said she'd tried to use what she was learning on her husband, but so far he just didn't seem to understand that sex was more than him getting off. She told me how Jenny was telling her everything, which meant that I was hearing all the details of Jenny and Bill's love life, which compared to us was for all practical purposes, non-existent.

Jenny and Debs had an appointment for the gym for Tuesday (Debs told Jenny that although they'd been having a lot of fun the last two weeks that on Monday she wasn't getting out of bed until Tuesday – which except to go to the bathroom – was about right. Tuesday morning I was starved, so we ate, and then we got up and had breakfast.) She said she wondered whether Jenny would want to come home and use the spa – as I was now home. I told Debs I hoped they would, I'd really like to get a gander at Jenny. Debs knew I thought she was the most beautiful woman we knew, and I'd commented many times about how I'd often seen she had hard nipples and would love to get a look (and or touch and suck...) at them sometime. Debs said she thought she might come over, but doubted she would get naked or "use" the jet with me there as she was just too innocent or introverted or shy or inhibited – whatever I wanted to call it. Although she had opened up quite a bit the last two weeks, it was just with her, not even her husband.

Although Debs and I had a quite open marriage when it came to talking about or discussing other people and our fantasies, it had never included, until now, any other people in any way. And although Debs and Jenny had been getting off together, with the exception of Debs tweaking Jenny's nipples, it had really just been seeing the other masturbate. Debs proceeded to tell me she wasn't sure whether she would really be comfortable with me being there either. She said she thought she might be a little jealous. I assured her there was nothing to worry about, that I'd married the girl I wanted all the time, but that didn't keep me from recognizing and appreciating another's beauty.

That night Debs and Jenny went to the gym while I went to the lighted driving range. When I got home, no girls. Finally, about two hours later, Debs came in alone. They'd been sitting in the car at the gym, talking, and hadn't realized how late it had gotten. I'd just begun to really get worried, Debs is never out that late without letting someone know where she is before hand. I'd just begun to get visions of the mad rapist having abducted her/them or something when she showed up.

Debs told me what they'd been talking about, which was sex of course. She said she'd told Jenny about how good it was to have me home again. Although she'd liked their episodes, that she loved my hard cock whether it was upside down or right side up, in her mouth or in her cunt; and that coming from fucking was so much better than masturbating. She told her that we had sucked and fucked until we fell asleep, and then did it again that morning. She said she'd told Jenny that she had told me all about the last few weeks, and that Jenny was appalled, that she had said she'd never be able to face me again. Debs told her that she'd been telling me about their "episodes" over the phone for the last two weeks anyway, and that I thought what they were doing was great. She told her that I felt sorry for her that she'd never had a sexual teacher, and that hopefully she'd be able to bring her husband around to being a better lover. Debs said that when she said that, Jenny had begun to cry. Jenny told Debs how she had tried to seduce her husband the night before. Knowing that we were probably going at it and she wasn't going to get a "spa" treatment, she figured she might as well try and get her husband involved. She said she'd taken a shower, and put on a sexy little nothing that she'd had tucked away for some romantic evening that had never happened. She said it had been a disaster, that although she'd tried to get Bill to take his time, all it did was get him hard faster, and left her sore and frustrated; that although she now knew that it was possible to get off she didn't have a clue how to get her husband to get her off. Debs told me she'd consoled her and talked about how she could get Bill to respond to her needs, but Jenny was about ready to give up. After 4 years of an empty marriage, having discovered her own needs, she wanted to have them fulfilled and Bill wasn't doing it.

Debs and I had to go back to work Wednesday, so I was up and at 'em early. As I got out of my shower I was surprised to find that Debs was already up. Normally she sleeps until I'm about ready to leave, as she doesn't need to leave until almost an hour later (in her own car of course – this was LA after all). As I was heading to my car Debs kissed me and said "Just think about this for today. Let me know what you think when you get home tonight."

I stopped and waited, I could tell she was having trouble saying something. After a few moments she continued, "I've been awake a while and thinking." Again she paused, then blurted, "I think Bill needs a sex teacher and Jenny needs a sex teacher and I think that maybe we could do that for them and I know that we've got a great thing and Jenny needs a great thing and that unless someone helps them out that she won't get it and I'm not yet sure exactly what I mean by that but think about it." She kissed me again, and turned around and went back inside.

I was a little taken aback. Although I wasn't a prude, and had been with many women before, I had been with no one else since before we'd gotten married. Although I'd dreamed more than once about other women, when I got married I just accepted that at least until Debs died or we had a major falling out that I didn't anticipate, that I was a one woman man. And my woman, who had never so much as masturbated before I taught her how, was now saying that maybe it would be OK for us to have sex with others. I don't remember driving to work – just suddenly found myself sitting there in the car. I had totally mixed feelings; that I'd love to teach Jenny to make love, that I'd love to throw a lip lock on her nipples, that the thought of Debs getting it on with Bill gave me both a hard-on and a hollow sensation in my stomach like I'd just eaten lots of spicy salsa without any other food.

I went into work, trying not to think about what I thought my wife was proposing, but not really being able to concentrate too much. I had a stack of missed phone calls, sorted them into priorities and began answering the important ones immediately. After a couple of calls I had one that just said that Bill had called, asked me to call back, and left a number. I didn't know who that was, so it went into the less important stack, to be returned later. We had a little staff meeting at nine, and later when I got back I had another look at the remaining messages. The one from Bill was on top, and since I didn't know who or what this was about I called the number. A secretary answered, and when I asked for Bill, I got Bill. Oh – THAT Bill. Bill and Jenny Bill. What a coincidence – the same Bill that had kept me from thinking straight all morning long. The same Bill that my wife had told me just hours before that she would like to teach to fuck.

All these things flashed through my mind before my mouth said "Hi, Bill. What's up?"

Bill wanted to know if I was available for lunch. This was strange, although we had done things socially a few times, during work our professions didn't cross. I wondered what he had in mind, but a subtle query did no good. I said sure, and we agreed to one, so the noontime rush would be gone.

I met Bill at the restaurant. He thanked me for coming, but gave no hint about what we were there to talk about until after we'd ordered lunch. "I understand you've been gone for a couple of weeks?" he offered. I responded with a brief rundown, how the trip had been a great success, everyone was congratulating the team today, but it hadn't been easy. I told him I was only supposed to be gone a week, and it actually extended into 16 days, but that I was back and didn't anticipate going out again for awhile.

He said our wives had been "entertaining" each other quite a bit while I was gone. I told him that I knew that as I'd called and talked with Debs multiple times and heard how they'd been going to the gym together at least every other night if not more.

Bill just nodded, and said "At least every other night." He paused, I could tell he was about to say more, so as with Debs I just waited. "Jim, I think we've got a problem." (And for those of you that have been following this, there you have it – the "before" of my "déjà vu.")

The look on his face was a mixture of pain, apprehension, and probably fear. I was beginning to suspect what this was all about, but just encouraged him to continue. Over the course of the next few minutes, interfered with only by the arrival of our drinks and lunch, he told me his story.

"Debs and Jenny have been going to the gym together for quite some time, but the last couple of weeks when Jen took off I noticed she was gone for hours. Most of the time when she did get home I had already gone to bed. I mean, once or twice I'd have never noticed, but day after day, she was taking off to the gym and not coming back. Now I know she wasn't spending 3 or 4 hours working out, but she never said anything about it. When I mentioned that she'd been gone a long time, she just said that she and Debs had been relaxing and talking in the spa. When I asked her what about, she said 'Oh, just the usual – you know, girl talk.' Well, truthfully, one night I was a little horny – thought maybe she might want to play around when she got back, but once again she didn't come back. I waited until 10, and then thought I'd just swing by the gym and your house to see if they were there. I went by your house, and only saw Jen's car, so figured they must have taken Debs to the gym, so I went by the gym. I didn't see Debs car anywhere, so I went back to your place. When I went by the garage I could see the car inside through the window so I figured they must have been there and I just didn't realize it. I went up to the door and knocked but didn't get an answer. I rang the doorbell, and still no one answered. I remembered that Jen had said they'd been in the spa other nights so figured they might be there that night also. I walked around to the side yard and went through the front gate. When I got to the back gate, (which was only a short 3 footer) I just looked over the top at the spa." With this he paused, his face again having that funny "uh oh" look to it.

"Jim," he started again, "is Debs a Lesbian?" Inside I was grinning, knowing full well exactly what he was going to tell me, but outwardly I did my best to show surprise. "I don't think so, but that's sure a strange question. Why in the world would you ask such a thing?"

"Because I think both Debs and Jenny are lesbians. When I looked over the fence, I could see Debs floating on her back in the spa. Jenny was sitting behind her, holding her head and they were having sex. Debs was naked, I could see her tits, and I think Jenny was too. She was behind her, holding her or something." He looked slightly better – now that he'd thrown up the pain in his stomach had subsided some.

"Wow, Bill. I don't know what to say." I shook my head. Somehow it didn't seem that I should be admitting what I knew at this time. "As far as I know, Debs isn't lesbian, but - I just don't know what to say." I thought about it a moment and then asked "What did you do?"

"Well, I didn't have a clue what to do. I stepped back away from the gate so they wouldn't see me, and caught my breath. When I looked again, Debs was moaning and tweaking her nipples. I hope you aren't offended or anything, but I've got to admit I've always thought Debs has a nice body but I just didn't expect to or want to see THAT.

So I turned around and went home. Except for Monday night when you got home, Jenny has been with Debs every night for a week."

Our lunch came, but he wasn't eating much. "Monday night when you got home," he continued, "Jenny wanted to have sex. She's not much of a sexual person, so in some respects that is really strange in itself. That's the first time in a week and a half she's even gotten close to going to bed the same time I did. Truthfully, I can't remember a single time since we've been married that she has instigated sex. I always thought it would get better after we'd been doing it for a while, but it never has. And now I know why. Jenny is a lesbian and I don't know what to do about it."

I sat quietly for a while, just absorbing what he was telling me, wondering what I should or shouldn't tell him, waiting for him to continue. I could tell he was really broken up about what he'd just said, so I waited a little more for him to continue. He didn't, just sat there slowly picking at his food, the silence growing more and more awkward. I thought that if Debs had thrown her proposition out to me yesterday morning and I had squared things away with Debs now, I could probably use this as a lead in to our..... I suddenly realized that I wasn't think about "if" or "maybe" but was actually planning on how we could get together and let Debs teach him how to be a lover. All my unsure-ness about what Debs had told me to think about had been changed to solid approval by Bill's confession. In the next mental flash, I realized that the reciprocal was me teaching Jenny, and I began to fell a hard on growing.

After a few awkward moments I said "Let's not jump to conclusions, Bill. I know it's hard to explain what's been happening, but somehow I can't believe that my Debs is a lesbian. In our years of marriage I've never suspected, or had a hint that Debs was lesbian. For it to show up just like that," I snapped my fingers, "I'm sorry, I just can't believe it. I'm not calling you a liar," I quickly added as I could see he was thinking I was, "It's just that there must be some other explanation. Until I talk with Debs I don't know what to say."

"You'll talk to Debs about it?" he asked, sounding like he didn't believe me. I said I would and when I asked him if he'd be talking to Jenny he said probably not, that Jenny just didn't talk about those kind of things, that he thought it was maybe a Korean cultural thing. I glanced at my watch, we both realized our lunch hour was over. I promised him I'd get back to him and back to work. I couldn't work, so I took the rest of the day off and went home.

I called Debs when I got home. I was a couple of hours early, so I knew she wouldn't expect me to be home. She worked in an office where it was impossible to have private conversations, so we often had one-sided risqué phone calls. When she answered I would say something like "Suck on your clit till you come?" or "You better work yourself up on the way home because I'm gonna bury my cock in you even before I kiss you hello" or any of the millions of things couples do when they talk dirty to each other. The fun part about her work is that no matter what I said, no matter how worked up she got, she couldn't do or say anything. Lowering your voice into a whisper is guaranteed to get everyone in the office to strain their ears to hear, so all she could say were things like "That sounds good Mr. Watson, I'll plan on that" or "Yes, I think we can arrange that for you Mr. Thomas" – anything but what she really wanted to say. After I teased her a bit, I told her I was home and horny and would be ready for her, so she could plan on a good fucking as soon as she got home.

When she did get home a couple of hours later, I was ready and waiting, naked, just inside the door into the garage. As soon as the garage door was almost all the way down, I stepped out, sporting a hard on that I intended to use on her. Debs wore professional dresses to work, and looked like dynamite when she was dressed up. This night she surprised me though, as she got out of the car, she closed the door, turned around and leaned on the open window, flipped her dress up to show me she'd already shed her panties on the way home and was ready to fuck. Despite the fact that we both knew we were going to do it before we did anything else, her brazenness caught me so much that my mouth fell open and I began to laugh. She said "OK stud man, are you going to stand there and cackle or use that sword and get me off?" We both laughed but she wasn't kidding. I stepped forward into the garage and found her pussy literally dripping, and we both got off before we went inside. We did it right there, from behind, her standing up leaning on the car door.

BenLong
BenLong
1,437 Followers