Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny sagged back against me into my arms. My cock was pinned against her back, she didn't move away. Debs had let go of her nipples; I looked over her shoulder admiring them. I had my hands around her middle, her breasts barely lying against my arms. Both girls had now cum, in my arms. The evening was progressing just about how Debs and I planned it.

After a few minutes Jenny said "Does it just keep getting better?"

Debs grinned at her, nodded, and said "Always".

Jenny let out a sigh, and said "I had no idea. It was good for two weeks, and this was better." She moved a little, I let her go, and she returned to her seat across the spa. I'd finally gotten her completely naked, yet hadn't so much as caressed her breasts. "Uh Oh" went through my mind, I'd figured once we got this far she'd be game for anything, but this was definitely a move away.

Debs was ready though – and rescued the moment. She slid closer beside me and planted a big wet tongue in my mouth. I sucked her tongue as we kissed, and reached up to tweak her nipple. Her hand slid down, grabbed hold of my overstressed cock, and pulled up, as if to lift me out of the water. She pulled away from the kiss, looked over at Jenny and said "I really love this". As she continued to pull up, I had no choice but to rise out of the water. As I came up she said "Sit on the edge". I did, slightly forward, so my feet were resting on the bottom. Sliding in on her knees from the side (versus kneeling directly in front) she gave a good view to Jenny - as well as room to join if she chose.

"The clue" she said, then stuck her tongue out and ran it from my balls clear up the vein to the head and continued "to a great blow job"... she went over the top, taking just the head in her mouth, sucking hard and then pulling off so there was a popping sound and her lips made a smacking sound ... "Is to know... what pleasures" ... she licked her tongue around and around the rim ... "your partner." She pursed her lips, sucked the soft spot where the shaft and head and vein all meet, rubbing it hard with her tongue. "Oral sex"... she ran her lips with the tongue slightly out, all the way down the shaft to my balls and back ..."is for your partner, but, if you do it well,"... she took the head in her mouth again, bobbed a couple of times and then pulled off again, and stopped looking at Jenny ..."it's repaid in kind, many times over." She slowly stroked the shaft, "Never give a blow job because he wants it, give a blow job because you want it. Here, you try."

She had pulled off, was holding my cock pointed toward Jenny. Jenny shook her head, no, but had shifted closer. "I can't think of a greater pleasure than to pleasure my man" Debs said as she rubbed my cock up and down slowly a couple of strokes, then once again sucked the head into her mouth. "I like it as he gets more and more turned on the head gets bigger and harder" she ran her tongue around the rim, then flicked it across the opening, catching a bit of pre-cum, then rubbing around the hole with the tip of her tongue, gradually spreading the slippery pre-cum and her saliva all over the head of my cock. I was leaning back on my hands, practically out of the picture - except for my cock.

I was definitely turned on – Debs describing and showing a "proper" blowjob was one of the most erotic moments of my life. Jenny was sitting on the seat, so she was too low to use her mouth but she finished her gradual slide up next to my leg, reached across with her other hand and put it around the shaft. Debs withdrew her own hand and put her mouth around the head one more time. Debs held just the head in her mouth for a few moments, and as Jenny didn't move, she pulled away from my cock and said "stroke it, slowly and firmly" and again took the head in her mouth. Her tongue was busy, swirling the head of my cock in her mouth, as Jenny attempted, inexpertly, to stroke my cock with her hand.

Jenny sort of cooed, and said "it's so hard".

"It's supposed to be, silly." She put her hand over Jenny's and as they stroked me together, she slid her mouth further and further over my cock, up and down with the rhythm of their hands. She pulled off with her mouth, slowing the hand stroke, and said "another key secret is to make it last. You want to bring him to the edge of coming, and keep him there, right-on-the-verge.....;" she popped the head into her mouth once more, then pivoted her mouth around my cock head, her tongue just on the rim. She'd taken me from just hard to practically out of control in just minutes. I was still sitting there leaning back, but the whole focus of my being was concentrating in the head of my cock. I had to concentrate not to lean forward, to grab their tits, to take her head and shove it down on my cock and say "DO IT NOW!" but I didn't.

The more I tried not to peak, the more I tried to keep from "frow-ing up," the more intense my own orgasm was becoming. (Sometimes when we were playing and Debs would jack me off, or I'd come without being in her mouth, she used to say in a baby voice after I'd cum, "Oh – wook – I made him frow-up". It was kind of a little joke between us.) She said "here, try this" and moved her mouth to the side of my cock, rubbing all the way down to my balls and back."

Jenny moved to her knees ("YES!" I thought) but then she didn't move any further, as if waiting for Debs to move. "Do it with me, just like this." Debs continued running her lips, with her tongue slightly protruding to provide wetness, up and down the side of my cock. "Do it with me" and slowly Jenny moved forward. She pursed her lips like she was going to kiss someone, then slid in from the other side, as if kissing Debs but with my cock in-between their lips. The two of them, noses slightly aside just like kissing, slipped up and down my cock with their tongues and lips. I was trying to hold back, but I was too far gone. "He's about to cum" Debs said, pulling back just enough to speak and then resuming. She reached for Jenny's hand, once more pulling it to the base of my cock and began to stroke with the movement of their mouths. The stroke of their combined hands and mouths was the final straw, and my camels back broke. I began spurting; the first shot arched into the air, landing in the water, subsequent bursts throbbed out, gradually diminishing.

Now it was my turn to collapse. I eased myself down, lying flat on my back. Jenny's and Debs hand holding my still erect penis into the air. Gently stroking, Jenny said "Squeeze at the bottom, release at the top. Squeeze at the bottom, release at the top - keep milking it till there's no more." The last of my semen was oozing out the hole – Debs took her thumb and smoothed it all over the head.

Gradually they slowed and stopped. I was still rigid, and even though Debs took her hand away, Jenny continued to hold me.

"That wasn't too bad for a first time – do you think?" Jenny giggled self consciously and shook her head no.

"Ok, so just remember – you can't know what your partner likes until you try it. Just like the jet, keep asking and moving around differently. If one thing doesn't work – try something different. And when he's going down on you, tell him what feels good. Remember, what's great one time may be nothing special the next, and what does nothing one time may be just the thing the next. Just remember, you are you – and what's right for me isn't for you, so communicate – tell Jim what you want and he'll do it. "

I started to sit back up, Jenny let go of my cock, and I slid down into the water. Jenny did likewise, but Debs stood up and stepped out of the water.

"What do you think, will Bill be asleep?" Debs asked.

Jenny reacted with a start, crossing her arm across her breasts "Oh my god, Bill. What time is it?" I could tell she was more than just a little inebriated. Although I hadn't noticed it particularly before, she was pretty lit up.

"Almost one," Debs answered, glancing inside at the wall clock.

"Oh my god, Oh my god. I don't think I can drive home." Her eyes betrayed her, she was trying to think but the curveballs were coming too fast.

"That's OK, you're staying here"

"But I can't, what about Bill?"

"It's all right, Jen. You're going to spend the weekend here with Jim and he's going to teach you how to make love. I'm going to go to your house and take care of Bill."

It took a little explaining before Debs finally got out the door. Jenny followed Debs through the house as she went in to get dressed and pick up her previously arranged change of clothes and toothbrush. She understandably wasn't sure about this at all. What would Bill think? What would her neighbors think? What if somebody found out? She didn't think she could have sex with me (as if what we had just done wasn't?) Finally Debs took Jenny by the shoulders, and looked her in the eye. "Jenny. Listen to me. We aren't asking you to do anything you don't want to do. If you want to leave you can. But – you've already experienced more in the last two weeks than you have in your ENTIRE marriage. And believe me, there is so much more. You need this, but especially Bill needs this. Jim and I love you guys, and we want to do this. I promise, if Bill kicks me out, I'll be back, but I don't think he will. Do you?

Jenny shook her head no. "Good. Then it's settled." I gave her a quick hug and kissed her goodbye, and asked her quietly if she was sure about this. She nodded and said "We'll call Sunday." She smiled at Jenny, said "Have fun" and left.

Jenny and I were alone for the first time. I could read her mind as it gradually caught up to what was happening. We were both still nude, and while I could survey her beautiful body without staring at her tits, I saw her gaze drop to my cock, still half-hard. It suddenly dawned on her that she was still naked, her arms twitched and started to rise to cover herself, then realized it was hopeless and way too late. Instead she gave a half grin and said "I think I'd like another wine cooler."

We wandered back out to the spa to get the glasses, I went ahead and hit the off button on the jets and picked up the glasses to take back in. Jenny picked up her suit, began to straighten it up and I wondered if she was going to put it back on. I grabbed my own shorts as I walked by the chair, watching Jen through my peripheral vision. She really was going to put them on, when I saw her look at me, and her demeanor suddenly changed from "Oh my god – I'm naked – and about to have an affair" to "Oh what the hell" and she followed me back into the kitchen. I made her another cooler, (although I was pretty sure she may have wanted one but really didn't need one) and a glass of ice water for myself, and handed her the drink.

She giggled. "You know I've never been naked in front of any man except Bill?" I told her I'd had my suspicions that was the case, but I hadn't known for sure. I turned to head for the bedroom, and stuck out my hand for her. She reached out and took it as she followed along. I stopped at the bathroom door, took her drink from her and placed it on counter, and took her into the bathroom.

"Shampoo and soap are in order or we'll both be smelling like chlorine all night". She didn't say anything, just stood there as I adjusted the water. Once I had it just right, I stepped back to let her in, then followed her into the spray. I did as Jennie had done for me so many years ago, took the soap and lathering up my hands told her to relax that I was going to wash her. Starting at her feet, I made her lift them one at a time, then worked up her (I've got to interject into my own story here. Every time I go to describe Jenny, I want to put the word lovely – because she was exquisitely lovely – her legs, and feet and belly and breasts and ass and hair, and especially her face; so forgive me if it gets repetitive – but Jenny is still the single most beautiful woman I've ever been with in my life) lovely slender legs with soap in hand. I lathered her bottom and pubic area, made sure I touched both her anus and clitoris, slipping a finger between her lips to find her softness, lathered her back and front side, (her nipples were hard, which I later found out was the norm with her), did her arms and neck but stopped with her face so I wouldn't get soap in it yet.

The shower was rinsing the soap off as fast as I was putting it on, however I soaped her up with my bare hands not to initially wash her, but to let her feel my hands touching every inch of her body, letting her know there were no bodily secrets between us. I then took a wash cloth, had her close her eyes, washed her face and had her rinse her face and then really did wash her whole body again with the washcloth, this time from top to bottom to get any chlorine off. Finally I had her turn and face the shower as I took the shampoo and washed her hair. She had medium length black hair, it reached past her shoulders when she let it down, but didn't quite reach her breasts. I massaged her scalp, rinsed her hair and then applied conditioner as Debs did. As I massaged her scalp, her head came back toward me further and further. "That feels so good," she cooed. Finally I was done, and as she turned around, I handed her the soap.

She put the soap down and had me kneel so she could wash my hair, then she washed me from head to toe. She washed all around and I was beginning to wonder if she would before she finally soaped up my cock and balls. I was only semi-hard, sort of thick and long although not pointing to the sky, and she soaped it up just like every other part of my body. Finally ending with my feet, by the time she was done the soap had already rinsed off the rest of my body. On her knees in front of me, when she was done she leaned forward and kissed my cock, and giggled. When she stood up, I pulled her to me for the first time, bent my face to hers and kissed her.

At first, just on the lips, but as she responded, her lips parted and I slipped my tongue forward, probing, testing, for a response. She opened her lips further, our tongues clashed and from a testing tentative kiss – suddenly it was pure passion – our tongues dueling, our mouths sucking, our hands fondling. My hands found her wonderful tits, her nipples long and hard. Her hands were once again on my cock. I crushed her against me, both of us lusting for each other.

My teacher role was gone, I'd been with no other woman since Debs and I were married. Suddenly I was lusting for Jenny the way I'd lusted for Debs before our marriage – out of control. It was Jenny pushing me out of control, and she was just as out of control as I was. I pushed the door open with my foot, and stepped back. When I found the bathmat, I pulled Jenny to me again, picked her up, turned and set her down on the bathroom counter. My mouth was all over her, my hands leading the way. I kissed her neck and ears, sucked her nipples, while I stroked her belly, and stroked her nipples while I sucked her belly. My finger wet found the hard nub of her swollen clit. She moaned, spread her legs wider and pulled me closer. I relinquished my lip lock on her nipple and moved my tongue downward. I tongued her belly button, working my mouth lower. This wasn't slow, this was fast, this wasn't love making, this was passion.

As hot as I was – Jenny was hotter. When my fingers found her love canal I knew she was ready, but my tongue wanted her clit - I wanted to taste her nectar. I nuzzled her pubes, and pushed her back to open her love nest to me, and began to kiss and taste her pussy. Her legs came over my shoulders as I dropped to my knees, my tongue parting her lips and finding her clit, hard behind its soft shelter. I flicked it with my tongue, rubbed up and down her slit and heard her moan "No more, no more, Now." I pulled her legs out of the way and stood, stepping forward, my cock head right at her pussy. I aimed and when I slid forward, there was no resistance. I began plunging in and out, Jenny's legs wrapped around my waist, and as I came forward she was pulling me with her legs. Fast and hard, and after just a few strokes, Jenny came. "Oh GOD, Oh GOD, OH OH OH OH OH OH OH."

Jenny was a screamer. Every thrust brought another "OH," and suddenly I was coming too, burying my cock deep inside her, quaking from the tips of my toes. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. With each spasm I thrust hard, my pubic bone banging hers, every bottoming out eliciting another groan from Jenny.

I remained standing, barely, (probably only because the counter was there to help) with my cock buried deep in Jenny. She slowed, until her occasional "Oh My God's" were of the "gee I can't believe that just happened" variety instead of the "I'm out of control" that her orgasm had elicited. I was beginning to get a bit of a back ache from the position, and as I started to pull out, she said "Oh – don't. Stay. I want you in me" so I stayed. Finally my back was more than beginning to kill me, but I'd already gone soft and fell out at the same time I had to pull back and straighten up.

The shower was still going. I reached out, helped her off the counter and we stepped back into the shower. I washed my cock and balls while she squatted and rinsed herself, and we got back out and dried off this time. I was done first, and told her I was going to go shut the lights off. I locked the doors, shut the lights off and when I got back into the bedroom, Jenny was already in bed. I shut the bathroom light off and when I bent over her I said "I thought you needed lessons in lovemaking." There was no response – Jenny was asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, Jenny was still asleep, lying naked beside me. I pulled the sheet out of the way and admired her body for a few moments with my head propped up on one elbow. Lying on her back Jenny's breasts were firm pyramids of perfection. Her nipples were not erect, the first time I'd not seen them erect, but not flat either. Surrounded by quarter sized brown areola, her slightly pinker nipples would soon rise to my attentions, both directly and indirectly. I could tell she'd been sunbathing nude; her bikini tan lines were muted, her skin approaching an all over evenness, but still paler around her breasts and where her bottoms would be.

Jenny's belly was flat and tight, as I examined her body I realized it was all firm. Her workouts with Debs showed. The faint hair below her belly button sloped toward her centerline, and as my eyes approached her legs I found the hair getting darker and longer. Her pubes were finely laid extensions of her body hair, a vee pointing to her center of being. I took my gaze back up her body. A wisp of hair extended over her forehead.

Her face was peaceful, her breathing soft and even.

I reached over and placed my hand on her smooth belly, she didn't move. Leaning down, I placed my tongue on her nipple, swirled my tongue around it, then pulled back and gently blew across it evaporating my saliva. Her nipple grew to my teasing, but I didn't want to awaken her yet so I held back from the other. I went back and licked it again, repeating the operation several times. Moving softly so as not to rock the bed, I rolled off my side then walked to the end, and gently climbed on the bed between her legs. I carefully spread her legs slowly, one at a time, to give me access. I lay between her legs and kissed her mound. It was difficult to start, my chest flat on the bed, my head looking up at her to get at the right angle. I smelled her odor – slightly different than Debs. I kissed her hair, gradually spreading her lips and pubic hair with my tongue.

Slowly I worked her pussy, seeking to arouse and awaken at the same time. Her leg shifted where I'd had my shoulder, and she opened a bit more. I could hear her breathing getting less even, her other leg shifted, giving me even more access as she was no longer asleep, not yet awake. I found her clit, and touched it with the flat of my tongue, letting it feel the warmth of my tongue but not yet stimulating it toward orgasm. I continued my licking, from her vagina to her clit, back and forth, trying to touch her with nothing but my tongue. She shifted again, stirred and one leg bent up. Every movement gave me better access, allowing me to gently wake her in the most exquisite fashion. I penetrated her with my tongue for the first time, tasting the same nectar I'd found the night before.

1...34567...11