Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beginning to stir, not sure whether this was real, or dream. I continued at the same pace, I was in no hurry this time. Every time I came back to it, her clit was a little harder, a little longer. Every time I got to her vagina, she was a little wetter, a little tastier. She was beginning to writhe, I heard a little moan. I found her clit again, and concentrated more, working it with my tongue, pulling back and blowing with the cooling evaporation trick. I felt her hands on the back of my head, her long fingers running through my hair, and I knew she was now fully awake. I reached up and spread her pussy lips, flicking just her clit in a rapid buzz saw motion, back and forth with my tongue (Debs called it a "feather buzz saw", but I actually learned it from Jennie. She taught me to have her sit on the back of a couch, then she would lay back until her shoulders were on the seat of the couch, with her puss and legs in the air, me standing behind the couch. For some reason in this position she liked me to take the tip of my tongue back and forth rapidly – just touching her clit. It would drive her mad) when she groaned. The fingers running through my hair were suddenly grabbing, pulling, holding me in place. I pushed the flat of my tongue against her clit, trying my best to make it harder as I ran it back and forth. Jenny's legs wrapped around my neck, holding my head in place until finally she began to relax and push me away. "No more" she said, "No more".

I eased off from my assault of her love box and when she released me I slid up next to her in bed being careful not to disturb her. I eased my arm under her head, and as I settled in she rolled onto her side cuddling next to me. I looked at her and we kissed again. This time it was a thank you, and good morning all rolled into one.

She licked her lips, "Is that what I taste like?"

"It's all you" I answered. She didn't say anything for a moment or two. I rolled over on my back, she cuddled into my arm.

"That was wonderful. I thought I was dreaming, and it just kept getting more and more real." I thought about her getting off, having an orgasm. She didn't seem to have any problems, at least with me.

"For someone that supposedly doesn't have any skill in making love you don't seem to be having any problems."

She lay there for a moment, running her fingers through my chest hair, then said "Last night, in the bathroom? That was the first and only time I've ever come while fucking. Last week when Debs showed me how? That's the first orgasm I ever had."

"So what was the difference? Why this time?" I asked, knowing what I thought.

"It was slow. Everything took time, and then when I wanted you – you seemed to know it."

"Not bad," I said, "You realize of course that you told me you were ready?"

She answered immediately, "I did?"

"Of course, think about it. When I finished washing you, what did I do?"

She thought for a moment, "Hand me the soap and say it was my turn?'"

"Egg - zactly. And what did you do when you finished washing me?"

She giggled, and reached down to take hold of my still erect cock. "I kissed him."

"Correct again. And what happened when I kissed you?"

"I kissed you back."

"Yes, but how did you kiss me back? How did you kiss me that was different than how I

kissed you?"

She thought again, puzzled, reliving in her mind the exact moment, "I opened my mouth?"

"Bravo my dear, Bravo. And when I moved my tongue to your mouth, what did you do?"

She knew immediately this time "I sucked it! I wanted it in my mouth just like I wanted you in me!"

"Applause is in order, my love. You now know how I knew when you wanted to be ravished. I read your body language all night, and Debs did a pretty decent job too. When she got naked to get in the spa, did you think of getting naked too?"

"No"

"When she slid up to use the jet, did you want to?"

"Well, yes."

"But you didn't want to with me there, correct?" She nodded slowly. Her eyes betrayed her mind trying to catch up; the realization that she knew what I was going to say, just a split second after I said it.

"But after she got off, you knew how bad you wanted to also," I paused, let her think back, "but you didn't. All you had to do was slide forward and I would have helped you, but you didn't. Why not?"

"Well, because I'd never been naked in front of you – and I was embarrassed."

I didn't answer.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I suppose if you want to use that as an excuse, it would sound plausible, but, no."

I waited a minute, then asked "So what happened next?"

"Well, you asked me if I wanted to use the jet, and said if I just took my pants off, I wouldn't be completely naked."

"Hmm, not quite. First, Debs got up and left to go get us drinks. THEN I asked you, and you agreed. You almost immediately took your bottoms off, and allowed me to hold you in one of the most intimate positions I know, and a few minutes later when Debs returned she took your top off so you were naked with us. So, why did you say no, when every other clue you were giving said you were horny as could be?"

"Because of Debs?" she questioned, knowing the answer, but not believing.

"Very good, Sherlock. Trust your instincts. Believe what you perceive, Not what you think you perceive. OK," I said, "so let's review: You come to our home, to get in the spa that you and Debs have been using nightly to get yourselves off. I'm home, and you know that I know, but you decide to wear a suit even though Debs got naked. I come out, also show you that it's ok to be naked, but yet you hold back. Debs gives the clues that we are all free to have sex, in front of each other if we want, but you chose to sit slightly away. Yet when Debs shows that it's OK to do what you've been doing all week, you slide in closer to become part of the action. After, you look at the two of us, and suddenly you're moving back, out of the action, not because you're afraid to get naked, but because Debs is there, and I'm her husband, her property, her possession. But once she's no longer there, I'm not her husband, I'm just the prop, the one that can help you do what you want to. I get you into position, Debs rejoins us, but you make no effort to stop her from taking your top off. So much for the fear of being naked in front of me. We help you get right to the edge, and at the right moment Debs sucks one nipple and rubs the other. How long have you wanted her to do that?"

She was lying there holding my cock, just listening to everything, but this caught her by surprise, "How did you know that?"

"Debs told me."

"What?"

"Debs told me. Monday. We were lying right here talking, after a session much like we just had, and I had her tell me all about her sessions with you, and she said that every time she had this irresistible urge to suck your nipples, that she got really hot thinking about doing it. I've taught her how to read her partners wants and urges, my wants and urges, that even I don't know. How to read my body language. How to know what I want before I even know, just like I know what she wants before she knows. Why should those tricks change just because you're a female instead of a male?"

We lay there for a while, when she told me she had to go to the bathroom. I heard her go, wash her hands and brush her teeth. She grinned when she came back and said "I think I drank too much". Probably – but I said nothing. She lay down against me, her eyes closed, her hand once again holding my cock... She was lying sideways against me, her upper breast accessible. I reached across and stroked her nipple, circling it with my thumb. "Exquisite," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Debs told me you thought I had great nipples."

I just kept caressing it in response.

"Can we do it again?" I was already on my way.

This time we did it missionary. I was slow and deliberate, but she'd already come once today, and I came before she did. I buried myself in her pussy as I came, in that involuntary urge to put my semen as deep in her as possible. Not wanting to leave her unsatisfied, after I'd quit throbbing, I pulled out and without using hands, began to run my penis through the valley of her pussy lips, my cum and pussy drenched cock slippery as if covered with oil. I kept the fucking motion, my cock sliding to one side or the other of her clit with every stroke but mostly sliding against her clit. Her hands digging into my back, gradually her back arched, her hips raised as she tried to press her clit against my softening cock. I kept the stroke until finally she broke into a shudder. I continued as well as I could, having softened almost totally but finally she said "enough" and I eased off. I lay beside her, once again quietly stroking chest and belly, occasionally her nipples, both of us relaxing in the afterglow.

We decided to get something to eat, but I stopped her when she started to put some clothes on. I told her that today was for us, that we wouldn't be disturbed, and that the only thing she could put on was some lingerie if she wanted. She said she'd have to wear Debs, so I showed her where the lingerie drawer was and went in to take a pee myself. I washed my hands, and cock while I was at it, then went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Jenny came in a few minutes later, still nude except for a lacy shelf bra that really accents Debs breasts. Jenny's weren't quite as big as Debs but the black against her slightly darker skin was excellent. I made us both omelets, and teased her the entire time. I kept sending her to the refrigerator or cupboard for something else (tomatoes, or olives, or cheese etc) and every time I demanded she "Pay the toll" by allowing me to take a quick suck on her nipples. She got a kick out of it, and when I ran out of things to ask for she made a couple more trips through the kitchen just to "check whether there was something else that I missed" and conscientiously "paid the toll" each time.

After breakfast I told her we could do anything she wanted, and what she wanted to do was to fuck. When I asked her how, she said that until last night all she'd ever done with Bill was with him on top (missionary) and it had never been successful for her and even that morning it hadn't been the position that made her orgasm, but what I did afterward, and she wanted to do it again in a way like last night that we could cum while fucking. I asked her what positions she wanted to try, but she said she didn't know how to do any other positions. We went into the living room and I got out a book that Debs and I often used. Some of you may remember "The Joy of Sex", very popular back in the 70's maybe even 80's, don't even know if it's still in print. I got our copy out and together we started trying different things. The book had descriptions as well as drawings showing the positions and descriptions of how to make it successful, whether it required pillows or whatever.

Together we spent the rest of the day trying every different position we wanted. Some were hilarious, some questionable, but all fun. Pretzel, doggie style, her sitting in my lap, scissors, we tried position after position. At one point, I sat facing her and stroked my cock, masturbating and showing her how I did it, then she took over and I had her give me a hand job while I told her what she was doing right and what could be better. I didn't cum by either my hand or hers that time. Afterward we repeated with her masturbating and me masturbating her and she came both times. The entire time, no matter what position or act, I talked to her about what it did for her, or how it made her feel and at the same time which ones did what for me and which were best. I came several times during the day, but by later afternoon I was worn out, and although I could still get sort of hard, I was too numb to come from fucking. Jenny on the other hand had practically become insatiable. I'd brought her to orgasm after orgasm all day long.

By late evening we were both worn out, probably sated is a better word. I don't even remember eating anything except breakfast. Sometime during the evening we'd opened another bottle of wine, and having polished that off (her with 7 again, me just wine) we ended up back in the bedroom, exhausted and happy. She was browsing through "The Joy of Sex," I was beside her on the verge of falling asleep. She put the book aside, turned out the light, leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back, a good night kiss – I was worn out, there was no way I was doing this again. She said "Debs said to never do this because you wanted to, only to do it because I want to, but you still need to tell me when I'm doing it wrong." She went down on me for the first time. Apparently she paid attention to what she was reading, and also apparently was learning to read my signs pretty well – she was pretty good. I was wrong, I could do it one more time.

Sunday morning I awoke before sunup, but not before Jenny, as it was Jenny's slow caressing of my cock that woke me. Just beginning to get light, I could see her lying on one elbow, much as I had the day before, holding me, slowly stroking me to hardness. Groggy, I started to say something unintelligible, but she said "Shhhh, just relax". Yeah, right. Sorry ladies, Debs has told that to me a time or two over the years, but I guarantee, you stroking my cock will not keep me asleep, and won't keep me relaxed.

Regardless, I tried to do as she said; realizing that what she meant was that she wanted to love on me. I did my best to not respond to her in any way other than the obvious, which I had no control over. I lay there, flat on my back, eyes closed, and allowed her to stroke me at her speed, to do whatever she wished. Once I started hardening, her hand stroked me slowly, continuing to build me into her playtoy. She leaned over and sucked my nipple, twirling her tongue around its smallness. She nipped it with her teeth; involuntarily my hand began to search for her nipple in response. "No" she said, pulling back, and I sheepishly pulled my hand back – as if I'd been caught reaching into the cookie jar. She kissed my nipple again, and then spread kisses over my chest and belly, gradually working her way toward my now fully erect cock. Taking just the head in her mouth, she moved her lips over it, around the rim and back, her tongue swirling over the head each time it was fully in her mouth. Then she'd pull back into a kiss, then back down until her lips were once more fully over the head. Once, twice, she stopped and I heard her quietly say "I love the feel of the head in my mouth when it's so hard." Two, three, maybe five times more, then she pulled off for the last time, leaving my cock head covered in spit, and moved to impale herself on me. I realized she had used her mouth to add lubricant. She needn't have bothered.

Positioning herself over me, lowering herself slowly, she reached between our legs to guide my cock to her love canal. At first I could slightly feel her pussy lips as she began to impale herself, but she was so wet that it was practically frictionless as she sunk lower, finally bottoming out on my pubic bone. I'd had my eyes closed, but as she began to lower herself, I opened them to find her wonderful breasts fully suspended before my eyes. As she bottomed out on my cock, I once again began to reach for her nipples, but again she stopped me with a firm "No!" I realized that for the first time she wanted to be fully responsible for our mutual pleasure, and withdrew my hands once again. I closed my eyes again to remove the temptation.

At first she slowly rode my cock, leaning forward on her hands so she could pivot her hips up, and then slowly sink back down. Then she pushed back, into a squatting position where she had to move almost straight up, using only her legs, but she had no difficulty doing this athletic move. Searching, trying different positions, finding good, better, not as good, and returning. At one time she leaned way back, which put enough pressure on my cock head that I would have come with just a few strokes, but she didn't do that for long. Swinging her leg over my chest without withdrawing, then leaning back to swing her other leg, she pivoted around to face my toes without ever having risen off my cock. This position was what she was looking for, slowly fucking herself on my cock, with pressures different than any other we'd experienced, but still her motions weren't to get herself or me off but to slowly build us, to enhance and extend our pleasures.

Minutes later, she pivoted again, this time sideways, with her leaning on her arms backward across my body. But the angle was too great, so she leaned forward, onto her arms, but her legs were in the way. This time she pulled off momentarily, returned to the forward position, and experimented in motions. I could feel her squeeze her pussy around my cock, and lower herself, hard, again and again, then lowering the next few times, slowly, sensually. Another time she slipped easily to the bottom and I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she pulled off. Each motion having its advantages, some better than others. She turned again, pulled off, pivoted while holding my cock pointing up and then sinking onto it again. I remember thinking that for as long as we'd now been fucking there was no drying, her pussy was literally dripping. Leaning back, with the natural bend of my cock against the bend of her vagina, the pressure was intense. I could feel myself approaching orgasm faster than at any time yet, but she eased off and once again turned around, facing my face, easing the pressure on her g-spot, and on my cock both. She leaned forward, and began a steady up and down, stroking to the end of my cock, to where the head was barely in, then plunging back down; two, three hard strokes, then slowly, easing up, easing down; varying the pace. Finally I could feel the difference; she was building us to orgasm. Her breathing was becoming ragged; I opened my eyes, to see sweat glistening on her body from the effort. Her nipples were as long as I'd ever seen them – it was all I could do not to reach up, to feel their hardness, sizzle her nerve endings with the heat of my fingers, but I held back. And just as she was building herself she was also working me. I could feel myself building to where I couldn't hold back. My cock absorbing more and more blood, swelling to her continual internal stimulation, straining to get deeper inside her - which was exactly what her body desired. My senses were shifting from everywhere to that one central part of my being, my eyes shut, my hearing disappearing, everything concentrating on my cock and it's penetrations of her body.

I've heard it said that Magic Johnson claimed that when he was in a zone that the backboard looked like a hula hoop in size, he just couldn't miss. Ted Williams claimed that when he was in a zone, that a baseball looked as big as a basketball floating up to the plate. At that moment I was in a zone, my entire being was building up to expel itself into Jenny's womb; it was as if I was willing my body to flow into my cock, to extend it, deeper and deeper.... In a haze I heard, "Now, Now, NOW, NOW!" and without thinking understood. I reached up to her nipples, and exploded in orgasm; separated by nanoseconds at the most, quite possibly before me, she began bucking uncontrollably, quivering, "OH,OH,OH,OH OH, OH,OH,OH!,OH!, OH!, continuing for what seemed forever, gradually diminishing to "Oh, oh, oh god, oh god......oh god, and collapsed on me.

I don't remember falling asleep. I awoke to an annoying bell, again, and again. I came awake, as if I'd been drugged, and realized it was the telephone. Jenny was beside me, cuddled to my chest. I answered.

"What took you?" It was Debs.

1...45678...11