Deja Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relaxed onto the bed beside her, ecstatic at having lost my virginity, especially to such an incredibly sexual woman. She hugged me to her and kissed my cheek. "Thanks Tommy, that was lovely. You've got a beautiful big cock, and I love your furry body." I spent the entire night in Karen's bed. We did a lot of kissing and fondling, and the second time we made love she rode me. She supported her weight on her hands either side of me on the bed, and I gripped her hips as she pumped up and down on me and I drove back up at her. She leaned her head towards me, tickling my chest with her hair, and thrust her tongue into my mouth at the exact moment I came. That time she outlasted me and continued to fuck me for a couple of minutes before, this time with a roar, she climaxed. Then we slept, wrapped in each other's arms.

In the grey light of dawn, Karen woke me and told me her old man would soon be home. In the cold of the bedroom, my flesh goose-pimpled, I dressed slowly, not taking my eyes off my beautiful mature lover, not wanting to leave her. She saw me to the door, dressed only in a bathrobe, and we kissed deeply. She ran her fingers through my hair, and whispered, "You're a lovely bloke, Tommy Sinclair. You're gonna keep some lady very satisfied one day. Take care, and don't be a stranger, all right darlin'? Give us a call when you get back to London after Christmas."

I really intended to contact Karen again, but in the first week of the new term I found a girlfriend at university. Anyway, with Karen being married it just didn't seem right somehow, and I never got round to it. I'd often wondered over the years how she was, and whether she even remembered me. And now, here I was, 23 years on, back in the same old office, working with her again. Naturally we saw each other around the office during that first week, but there was no point when we were ever alone together. I could have called her into my office for a chat, of course, but I thought it was probably best to leave old passions unstirred.

On the Friday I was still in my office at well past five in the evening. After all, I wanted to look at our performance stats for the week, and all I had to go back to was my digs and a quiet weekend in a huge city where I didn't really know anyone yet. The sounds of staff working had long since died outside my door when I was surprised by a knock. A moment later the door swung open and Karen leaned against the doorframe. I gave her a smile, and said, "Hi Karen, I'm surprised you're still here at this time. What can I do for you?"

She replied, "Nothing really Tom, I just wanted to catch up, see how your first week with us had gone. I er, I wondered if you fancied a drink to wind down before you go home?"

I stared at her, not sure what to read into her invitation. I tried to inject a laugh into my voice as I said, "Won't your Mickey be expecting you home to cook his tea for him?"

She eased herself off the doorframe and moved towards me. "Nah, Mickey and I split up years ago. You look tired Tom. I reckon you could use one of my special massages." Before I could react she was behind me, her hands on my shoulders. To my astonishment, at her first touch my cock immediately sprang to attention.

As Karen kneaded my neck and shoulders I had to admit that her strong hands were easing my muscles, even as they were having quite the opposite effect in my groin area. I slowly rolled my head, enjoying the warmth spreading through my upper body. She murmured, "That's it Tommy, you just relax." I realised her mouth was very close to my ear. She continued, "You know, I've thought about you a lot down the years. I was sad when you never called me. I really liked you -- maybe a bit more than I let on at the time. And now we're both single people. How long is it since you had a bit of nookie Tommy?" My eyes fluttered shut as her hands moved from my shoulders and stroked down onto my chest. "I'll bet it's not as long as me -- it's three years since I had a bloke."

A thought occurred to me. "Do the rest of the staff know about...what happened between us?"

I heard a throaty chuckle. "Nah, don't worry Tommy it's our little secret. I told them we were all after you but another girl in the office pulled you that Christmas." For a fleeting moment I wondered what had become of Michelle, but the thought vanished as I felt my shirt being unbuttoned, and warm fingers mingling in my chest hair. "Mmm, you're even furrier than you used to be."

As Karen stroked a finger across my nipple, and pressed her ample boobs into my neck, I murmured, "Karen we can't do this here, not in the office."

She responded with another chuckle. "Don't worry babe, everyone else has gone and the front door's locked. I've been imagining doin' this all week, right here." With that, she swung my chair round and dropped to her knees, her hands moving to my trousers. Within moments her mouth was on me, and any concerns I had about us being disturbed melted away as her sweet tongue caressed the underside of my knob. Without taking her lips off me she mumbled, "Jesus, you're even bigger than I remembered."

I let her suck me for maybe a minute then started to pull her to her feet. "That's enough Karen, I want to fuck you."

She chuckled. "Oh Christ, me too Tommy." Without a moment's hesitation she reached under her skirt and whipped off her pants -- actually a silver thong made for a woman a third her age, but that was Karen. Taking her shoulders I gently turned her back to me and pushed her forward over my desk. She grinned at me over her shoulder. "Oh yes, I like this." As she pushed papers and pens from the desk to the floor I lifted her skirt to expose her magnificent, fleshy bum. She might have been old enough to draw her retirement pension, but Karen was still a highly desirable woman with a gorgeous body. Easing her thighs wider apart I slipped my hand between them. She gasped and bucked as I fucked her with two fingers and pressed a third to her clit.

Karen's pussy was sopping wet, and I wanted to taste her. I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue the length of her slit. She pushed back onto my face and gasped "Fuckkkhhh!" I lapped at her, loving her tangy taste, while still twirling my fingers around inside her. Very soon she breathed, "No more Tommy, fuck me now, please." I was only too happy to oblige. Grasping her hips, I drove my cock into her with every ounce of my strength, and pounded at her as she gasped and gurgled with delight, reaching one arm back to caress my hip and buttock as I screwed her. We both came at about the same moment, a gasping, sobbing, shattering conflagration of lust. Exhausted I lay gently on Karen's back, her soft bum pressing against my thighs, and reached my hands around her to hold her breasts outside her blouse. She looked back at me and whispered, "Welcome home darlin'."

Karen took her retirement package about a week after that. We held a huge party for her, and it seemed as if half the department's staff south of the Thames were there to wish her well, along with a few retired colleagues from my earlier time in the office. By then I had already given up my rented flat and moved in with Karen, to the same little terraced cottage where we'd first made love.

I've settled in really well to my new job. The staff are great, all cheerful and dedicated, and I love the area of London where we're based. I rarely work late anymore though. I can't wait to rush home to my gorgeous, insatiable lover, and spend time making up for all those lost years.

12