Deja-Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thurston found his voice. "Don't do this. You can't accept what she is. Its wrong." He stopped abruptly as Kimberly stalked up to him.

"Wrong? What's wrong is a man who takes advantage of a family and their trust to have sex with an 18 year old girl. What's wrong is a man who won't own up to his responsibilities and actions. What's wrong is a man who uses God to reinforce his own prejudices." The young Oriental woman's face blazed in anger. "Now, you get out of here before I lose my temper. In fact," she turned and nearly ran to the desk, "Where the hell is my service weapon?"

The man paled and ran out the door, slamming it behind him. In the midst of her huddled family, Abigail, her emotions at the breaking point, could not keep from laughing. "Kimberly, your service weapon is in the bedroom where you always keep it."

The other girl laughed and winked. "You know that and I know that but he didn't. And I really didn't want to go get it."

The foursome untangled. Abigail looked back and forth from her parents to her lover. Kimberly approached the family.

"My name is Kimberly, and I love your daughter."

"Hello Kimberly," replied Abigail's mother. She took a tentative step and then embraced her older daughter's lover.

Abigail's father joined them. "Kimberly," he said hesitantly. "Please forgive me. Its hard to overcome the attitudes of many years. Although I see the man who reinforced them was doing so for his own purposes, still, its hard to just suddenly let those ideas go. Please understand. I see that you make my daughter happy, happier certainly than I have done in a long time, but, it will take time to accept all this." He looked at Abigail. "But I promise you, you both, that I will work at it."

The family spent the next few days together. It would be a gross exaggeration to say that all was well when the parents returned home, taking Naomi with them. But a start had been made at repairing the damage to all of them. Abigail was happier than Chris had ever known her.

That evening the two women relaxed and opened a bottle of wine with supper. Behind her smiles, Abigail hid a growing excitement that had caught Chris up in it. Abigail was in control but Chris was trembling inside her at what the woman had planned for her lover, and how much Chris was excited by the idea. She watched Kimberly through Abigail's eyes. The shapely Oriental girl wore tight gym shorts and a casual top that kept slipping off one shoulder or the other.

Abigail, and Chris as well in fact, was rapidly reaching a boiling point. She could not tear her eyes from her girlfriend. Fortunately, she had made plans for this and proceeded to put them into execution. Slipping up behind Kimberly, she cupped the other girl's bottom in one hand and squeezed. The startled gasp was very satisfactory. Giving a hearty chuckle, Abigail darted towards the hall.

"Why you little tease," Kimberly laughed and pursued Abigail down the hall and into the bedroom. Abigail had slipped behind the door and pounced as her girlfriend came through the doorway. Caught by surprise, the female Agent was propelled backwards onto the bed. Her legs hit the mattress and she sprawled out as Abigail leaped on top of her.

"Abigail!" Kimberly looked up in delighted surprise as the other woman captured her right hand and lifted it to the headboard. A quick flurry and Kimberly felt a nylon stocking wrap around her wrist. She tugged on it in delight as Abigail proceeded to bind her left hand.

"Oh my," Kimberly twisted her head to examine her bonds. "May I ask how you plan on getting my top off now?"

Abigail ignored her lover as she knelt between Kimberly's legs. Instead she concentrated on tugging the other girl's shorts and panties down, meanwhile shedding her own clothes. As she triumphantly tossed Kimberly's panties to one side she seized a shapely leg and looped yet another stocking around the ankle.

"Oh my GOD," the Oriental girl moaned in delicious excitement as Abigail finished tying her to the bed. "I don't know where this came from darling, but where have you been hiding this side of you?"

"Its been around." Abigail smiled. "I just needed to let her out." She caught the hem of Kimberly's shirt and pulled it up, spilling the Oriental girl's breasts free. "Oh my," she said in mock surprise. "I CAN'T get it off." With that she pulled the top over Kimberly's head, effectively blindfolding her lover. "I suppose it will just have to do there." A muffled laugh mixed with excitement was the only answer she received.

"Now then, my second surprise." Abigail fished beside the bed and retrieved a can. Giggling, she touched the tip against Kimberly's throat and pushed it sideways. White foam spurted and the other girl jumped.

"What's that? Its cold!"

Abigail leaned down and ran her tongue through the white creamy foam. "Whipped cream." she whispered. She licked it off then took the can again and sprayed down Kimberly's chest, drawing a line between the Oriental girl's breasts. Then came two quick shots to the hard nipples, followed by a liberal dousing around the navel.

"Oh this is almost as much fun as licking it off," chortled Abigail, as Kimberly thrashed and squirmed. "Well," she corrected herself as she drug her tongue down Kimberly's chest, "Almost." Then she had her mouth fastened on a pert breast and said no more for a while.

Abigail cleaned Kimberly's nipples carefully, her tongue darting from one to the other and scooping the whipped cream from them. She battered them back and forth, then carefully and gently closed her teeth on one. A deep satisfied moan from her lover spurred her on. She tightened her grip, almost but not quite crunching it and lifted her head. Bit by bit she stretched the hard nubbin. Kimberly arched under her and shuddered.

"Oh yes, please Abigail," the female federal agent gasped. The other girl shifted her attention and captured the other brown tip. This time she bit hard to begin with and then whipped the firm little breast around.

"So good, so good," came the whispered approval.

Abigail bit hard once more and then buried her face between Kimberly's breasts. She lapped down, leaving a broad wet streak before plunging into the cream surrounded navel. Now her girlfriend giggled and squirmed. Abigail loved it, and Chris admitted that this was both very exciting, and a lot of fun too.

Now Abigail trailed her lips over the swell of Kimberly's mound. Chris found herself almost disappointed when the young woman avoided her lover's pussy, instead focusing her attention of the smooth inside of one firm thigh. From there the soft kisses and licks proceeded down, causing much more twisting and pulling on the bonds. Nibbles at the back of one knee produced gasps that only got louder as long slow tongue strokes went down the back of the shapely calf to the ankle. Abigail shifted sideways and repeated her actions, moving up until finally she was between the other girl's legs.

Chris was lost. She desperately wanted Kimberly as much as her lover did. Although she, in Charley's body, had gone down on Angela as she taught him what to do to please his wife, this was different. The subtle scent of a woman to another woman. The taste of the nectar slipping down from between the smooth labia before her lips. The trembling of the firm body before her, it all aroused her to a fever pitch.

A single kiss started it. Long and slow, covering Kimberly's pussy. Then a shower of quick kisses all over her wetness and finally a quick thrust of her tongue into the Oriental girl's dripping love channel. Whether it was Abigail, whether it was Chris, it mattered not. Together they licked and kissed, sucked and tongued, driving the other woman to thrash about on the bed.

Abigail dropped a hand between her own legs. Already soaking wet herself, she strummed her hard clit even as she sought her lover's. Her lips closed over Kimberly's pearl and she sucked it while her tongue lashed the exposed tip. Her thumb kept time with her tongue as she strove to bring her lover and herself to the edge at the same time.

Kimberly was gasping, moaning, crying out. Chris felt Abigail's body buck and strove to help her host maintain control until the other woman broke. Finally Kimberly screamed in hoarse delight and together the two women in the same body felt the flood upon their lips, running into their mouth. A plunge of two fingers into their own shared pussy and a few twists brought Abigail's shuddering body to orgasm along with Kimberly.

The days that followed were happy. The two women went back to work, but made time for each other. Abigail started going to church with the Episcopalian Kimberly. They visited Naomi, and were welcomed with love by Abigail's mother and father. Abigail's mom confided how her dad had told off the congregation of her church for their previous actions and publicly regretted his own. Thurston was gone. A new, full-time pastor had taken his place and the women found him warm and wise and full of understanding.

Chris had lost track of the date. They were out dining one evening when Kimberly commented to their waiter about the sparse crowd.

"Its Halloween!" the young man replied. "No one's stirring if they can avoid it."

"I had forgot," admitted Kimberly. "Well," she paid the bill and they got ready to go. "Its not far to our car, just right around the corner and," she slipped her hand inside her shoulder bag, "I think we'll be alright."

The two women left and turned beside the building. Their heels clicked on the concrete. Although both darted looks into the shadows, neither saw the man until he was right in front of them.

"Hello, girls" he sneered as he flourished his knife.

"Oh, Hi," brightly responded Kimberly. The killer blinked. This wasn't the reaction he expected.

"Oh, by the way," Kimberly's hand came from the shoulder bag. Light shone dully on the finish of her service weapon. "I'm a Federal Officer and you are under arrest. Drop the knife and back up."

Staring unbelievingly, the man did as he was told. Kimberly stepped forward to kick the knife away and fate took a hand. Her foot slipped and she staggered, trying to catch her balance. She toppled backwards, striking her head a glancing blow on the corner of the car. Her service weapon fell from her hand. A dark chuckle came from the man and he picked up his knife and advanced on the dazed woman.

"NO!" screamed Abigail. The man ignored her as he crouched over, reached for her lover. Then it was his turn to stumble as Abigail slammed a snap-kick into his side. She followed up her first assault, punching and kicking as she had been taught, forcing him away from Kimberly. He tried to regain his balance, waving the knife in front of him. She went into a full spin and drove her foot against him with all her strength.

The killer collapsed to the ground. Abigail looked at him with shock. Her kick had caught his wrist and turned the knife back against him. He lay there, his eyes open and unblinking, the hilt jutting from his chest.

The light-headedness and the feeling of being pulled away were familiar to Chris now. She watched from the side as Abigail snatched up Kimberly's weapon and kept one eye on the downed killer as she scrambled to check on her girlfriend. The quick onspection must have had a satisfactory outcome as Abigail let out a heart-felt "Whew!" and her body relaxed somewhat. Still keeping watch on the motionless man, she dug in her purse and used her cell phone.

Chris became aware that Seth was standing beside her even as her ears caught the distant growl of sirens. "Time to go," he said quietly as he touched her arm.

"Wait," protested Chris. "What is going to happen to them? Are they going to be alright?"

"I certainly hope so, but I don't know. I do know that Abigail is much stronger now than she was. She's made some peace with her family and she'll have Kimberly with her as she deals with having taken someone's life. There are decisions ahead of her and I don't know which direction she might choose."

Chris was confused. "You said something about Angela and Charley's children. That implies that you know something of the future. I don't understand. Is the future already written? Is it predestioned?"

"Good questions which I'm not sure I can answer. God knows the future. But his seeing it is not the same as his making it happen. Sometimes he reveals things, sometimes he doesn't. In Kimberly and Abigail's case I just don't know." Seth's manner became brisk. "Now then. That's two down."

"And one more time to go," breathed Christina. She glared at Seth. "I suppose this time I get to come back as a child. Or perhaps a dog. Let me remind you Chevy Chase did that already and I didn't think the movie was THAT funny."

Seth smiled gently. Oh this time I think you'll be right at home, Chris." His face turned serious. "Remember Chris, your entire life you make mistakes. They're not held against you, not by me, not by my Captain and not by him to whom we all bow. But you are expected to learn from those mistakes and not repeat them.

"Am I going to see you again Seth?" Chris asked.

"Once more only, when your days are finished. Until then you won't see me, but know that I will always be at your side."

Moved by a sudden impulse, Chris threw her arms around the angel. She straightened up and gave him a smile marked by determination. "Okay, I'm ready."

One more time the world swam for a moment. She adjusted the steering wheel as she blinked, looking at the darkened drive-through window of a pharmacy. She swung the patrol car around the corner. Now she would check the front doors. She considered getting out of the car and walking the front, rattling the doors as she did. She had just decided not to, that there was no point in her being foolish about exposing herself, when movement in the parking lot caught her attention. Frowning, she started to turn the spotlight on the lone car when she heard the scream.

Her reaction was automatic. She slammed her right foot down on the accelerator. She flicked on the high beams and then cut on the blue lights. Her other foot pressed the floor mounted radio button. As she reported the situation she saw a figure turn and begin to run towards a gap in the buildings. The lights of her cruiser illuminated the knife clutched in one hand. She turned in the direction of the fleeing outline, chasing it until it disappeared in the dimly lit alley.

Stomping on the brakes, she slid sideways to block the entrance and leapt from the car. She shouted the information into her shoulder mike that she was in foot pursuit of an armed suspect possibly the Halloween Killer. Drawing her service weapon, she started after the subject, calling on him, as she thought the figure seemed male, to halt.

Between one step and another the world seemed to slow to a crawl. Dimly, she could hear dispatch acknowledging her. She could hear the woman still screaming out by the car. She could hear the sound of distant sirens and blowing engines as her fellow officers rushed to her assistance. Her mind flashed back to last night, to snuggling on the couch with Jack, with their three year old daughter Cassie tucked between them. Jack had finished grading the tests his 10th grade history students had taken that day and it had been just cool enough to make lighting a fire possible. The warmth surrounding her, from the flames, from her husband pressed against her, from her daughter sleeping with her head pillowed against her all took Chris away to a safe place. The place was so safe that as she forced her mind back to reality for the first time she felt fear and a desire to leap back into her patrol car and wait for backup.

She couldn't. The fleeing suspect was still in sight. She had read last year's reports. They thought they had him trapped but had never been able to find him. Worse, however he had slipped through the cordon, he had done so with enough time to hunt down and murder his annual victim before midnight.

All of those thoughts flashed through her mind in less time than it took for the suspect to take a complete step. Chris took off down the alleyway, her eyes fixed on the fleeing form. He disappeared around the corner. ignoring her demands for him to halt. Sprinting ahead, she reached out and hooked a concrete pole protecting the corner from wayward drivers. Still running, she planted her left foot and pushed to her right, shoving against the post with her hand as she did. Using her momentum, she sprang AWAY from the corner even as she spun to face the back side of the shopping center.

The blow caught her between the breasts and staggered her as the knife blade impacted on the shock plate of her protective vest. She staggered back but retained her footing. As the wild-eyed figure before her tried to regain its balance, she lifted her service weapon into a two-handed grip. Her training taking over, she barked "Drop the knife. NOW!"

The man before her did no such thing. Screaming wordlessly he ran at her, the blade high over his head. Without aiming, Chris centered the front of her weapon on his chest, her arms locked before her. In compliance with her training, she fired twice. The killer staggered but continued to try to reach her, swinging the knife feebly. He fell, but even then he continued to crawl after her. Chris hastily looked behind her, confirming there was nothing under foot and backed away. Her skin crawled as he dragged himself through his blood, apparently still determined to somehow reach her. Then he gasped, choked and collapsed lifelessly to the concrete.

Chris found that once more she was drawn away from herself. Time stood still. She could see a squad car pulling around the far corner of the strip. It was stopped in place. She looked behind her. A splash of red and blue lights that marked another arrival she couldn't see yet was frozen in stillness against the trees behind the concrete.

A form rose from the ground. Chris attempted to train the weapon her spirit self wasn't holding on him as she recognized the killer. But he couldn't see her. Instead, Chris shook at the bestial look of fear on his face. She heard him screaming, over and over, "No! NOOOOO!" before he threw his arms over his face and he was blotted out by an enormous shadow. Then he was gone, leaving behind only the stench of sulfur.

Chris tore here eyes away to see the old man standing near her, his eyes fixed on the last position of the killer. She wanted to hide behind him in case whatever had just taken the damned killer came back. Instead, she forced herself to remain calm and looked at him.

"He won't be back Christina."

"Him? or HIM?"

"Neither of them. Oh, my ancient foe lurks close always, hoping and scheming for a soul to take for his own. But as long as your guard is up Christina you need not fear him."

"It, it sounds strange," admitted Chris. "I know what that man was capable of and I can only imagine all he did, but, somehow, for some reason, I felt sorry for him. For his fear and what I can only guess he will suffer. But I guess that he made his choice long ago and had no choice."

"No, you see, that's wrong Christina. There is no 'Devil and Daniel Webster'. At any time he could have turned his life around. The mercy from above is infinite and can be appealed to anytime before the end."

Chris nodded in understanding. "Its not he couldn't, its he wouldn't."

"Exactly." The old man leaned on his cane with both hands and beamed at her. "Now then young lady. You need to get back to your life. You have a lot to do and a family to get home to."

Tears filled Chris' eyes. "You mean, you mean, I get to go home?"

He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "That's exactly what I mean. Your life is yours to live now Christina. You have done much, seen much and learned much. Put it all to good use and until we meet again, God hold you in the palm of his hand."