Deja-Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris blinked. Movement around her resumed. The cars screeched up. Fellow officers boiled out of the alley. And her Sergeant was asking her if she was alright.

Hours later, the TV crews and the reporters had left. Internal Affairs had finished. In a surprise move, the Inspector heading the investigation shook her hand and assured her she had nothing to worry about. The shooting was completely justified. Although she had thought so, she had been surprised at the ease of the questioning. As she headed for the locker room, she ran into her Sergeant and said as much.

He had snorted. "Chris, you're a hero. If you had gunned that bastard down at high noon in the middle of church from behind no one would say anything." Taking in her appearance, the old veteran softened. "But you done good Chris." He put his arm around her shoulders and hugged her. "Now go home. And Chris?" She turned and looked at him questioningly. "Don't you EVER tell anyone I just hugged you."

She laughed out loud. "Your secret is safe with me."

Chris sat in front of her locker. She often took a shower before putting on her civilian clothing and going home. Tonight, all she wanted was to go home. Thoughts of Jack and Cassie chased everything else from her mind. With a burst of energy she changed and almost ran to her car. She was going home.

She pulled into the driveway and got out of her car. The front porch light was burning and she could see light that looked like it was coming from the kitchen. She unlocked the door, closed it and relocked it, turning off the outside light. She followed the source of other light to, as she had thought, the kitchen. Jack was sitting there with two cups of hot tea. Wordlessly he handed her one. She took a sip, then set it onto the table and threw herself into his arms. Muffling her sobs against him, she cried herself out.

"Hey, hey," Jack stroked her hair. "Its okay." He tipped her face up and kissed her. "I know, I know. You have had one helluva day, baby."

"More than you could ever know," she thought. She looked up at her husband. "There was a time," she said. "When I thought I was never going to see you and Cassie again."

Jack kissed her again. "Well, lets go see her."

They tiptoed down the hall and peeked into their daughter's bedroom. Chris drank in the sight of Cassie sleeping peacefully. She strove to keep the tears from flowing again. Bending over, she kissed her daughter gently on the cheek and adjusted the blanket covering her small form.

She wrapped her arm around her husband's waist and walked back to their bedroom with him. She took a quick shower, donned a short thin nightgown and headed towards the bed, brushing her hair. Jack was already there, stretched out on top of the sheet in a pair of cotton boxers. She climbed onto the bed and snuggled up beside him, smothering a yawn as she did. They lay together on comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Jack, what would you say if I told you I'm thinking about leaving the Department?"

Her husband took a few moments to answer. "First, I would be tempted to yell 'Hallelujah!'. But then I would come to my senses. Darling, you are doing what you want to do, what you've dreamed of doing since we were teenagers. I've always supported you, just as you supported me when I decided I wanted to be a teacher instead of a lawyer. And when I deployed to Iraq. Never a word from you that wasn't encouraging."

"Well, I was thinking of a change, but I would still be working in law enforcement. You remember Dan Willis?"

"Sure. Big old bear of a guy who was your Field Training Officer."

"Yes. I saw him last week and he's now working as a Special Investigator for the District Attorney. There are two slots open on that squad. It requires you be a certified and sworn officer but its like being a detective. I'd be in plain clothes and although of course there would be late hours sometimes, Dan assures me that most of the time he works 8 to 5."

Jack hugged her. "It sounds great. But don't make any decisions right now Honey. Sleep on it. Think about it for a few days."

"Alright," Chris agreed. Then she got a wicked smile on her face. Snuggling up to her husband she ran her fingers over his bare chest. Stretching up a bit she kissed him, quick little kisses to accompany her fingers as they wandered down Jack's body.

"I have been thinking about one decision for sometime now."

"Mmmm, what is that Chris?" Jack moaned, softly at first, then louder as Chris followed her fingers with her lips.

"I was thinking," Chris nipped Jack's nipple. "That it was about time," she flicked her tongue at the other one. "That Cassie had a baby brother," she kissed his flat stomach and looked up at him."

Jack reached down, running his fingers through her hair. "Have you stopped taking your birth control pills already?"

"Of course not silly. Not without talking to you first. Its a big decision too and we agreed we would always make those together."

"Two things." Jack touched Chris' cheek and she kissed his fingertips. "First, I've been thinking of that too and its a wonderful idea. And second..." Jack's voice trailed off.

"Second?" inquired Chris.

"Second," Jack suddenly reached down and caught Chris under her arms and pulled her up to him. Kissing her, he rolled them over until he had her trapped under him. "Second, I think that as much fun as where you were headed was going to be, we should practice on doing it the old fashioned way if you are going to have another baby."

Chris squirmed under Jack, then pretended to give in. When she felt his muscles relax, she hooked a leg over his and rolled them back over. Straddling her husband, she reached down and guided the head of his cock between her legs. She slowly relaxed her legs, settling down on him . Her hands grasped his wrists and she covered her breasts with them.

"You MINX!"

Chris let out a deep, happy sigh as her body came to rest on her man, his rigid shaft engulfed in her. She began to rock her hips, moving him inside her. "I can get pregnant this way just as well." She raised herself up until just the tip of his cock was still in her and held there.

"A tease too." The twinkle in Jack's eyes belied his words and his fingers began to carefully roll and tug her nipples. He gasped deeply as her knees suddenly gave way and she sat down on him in one long movement.

"Yes," Chris whispered. "I'm a minx and a tease and I'm all yours."

"And I am all yours." Jack shifted his hands to Chris' hips, caressing the smooth skin there, the tips of his fingers brushing the swell of her butt. "Play with your breasts Chris," Jack pleaded. "Its so hot to watch you touch yourself."

"Oh yes baby." Christina cupped her breasts and stroked her nipples. "You do so like that. I know." She began to rise and fall on him, aided by his strong hands. "Maybe later you want to watch me play with myself. You get so excited by that too."

"Maybe," Jack gasped, his hips beginning to rise and fall in counter-point to her. "But right now I just want my sexy wife."

Chris was bouncing furiously now. Up and down, she used her weight to slam the head of Jack's cock against her spongy spot. Her back was arched and her fingers furiously pulled and pinched her nipples. Her eyes were closed and she struggled for air, gasping deeply each time she dropped down onto her husband's shaft.

"Jack, Jack, oh God, Jack. Oh God, I love you." Her movements were frenzied now. She could feel her husband swelling in her and she gripped his cock with her internal muscles. He gave a smothered cry of pleasure that was practically pain and then she could feel him releasing himself in her, even as her own orgasm swept her away. She fell forward against him and his arms encircled her.

"I love you too," he whispered into her hair.

They made love one more time before exhaustion claimed them. Chris could not sleep. although her body clamored for rest. When the slow, regular breathing next to her confirmed that Jack was sound asleep, she slipped from the bed. She ran her eyes over the form of her husband. She caught up her nightgown from the bed and padded down the hall to look in again on Cassie. Her angel slept on. Chris's eyes filled one more time as she considered what she had nearly lost.

Going to the den, she fumbled over a shelf and picked up a small pouch. Opening it, she took out the rosary it held. Kneeling in front of the couch, she looped the beads over her hand, made the Sign of the Cross and began to pray in thanksgiving.

(The End)

*

(Yes, I chose the name "Seth" for the Guardian Angel deliberately in homage to a character in a favorite movie. My thanks as always to my bestest friend and editor Marian, who reviewed as much of this as she could before more pressing duties called her. You will survive being "Mother of the Bride". We both have before.)