Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers

Selena was the sister of one of my best friends. We dated for a while, enjoyed each other in bed and drifted into marriage. In time sex settled into a routine which could, I suspect, have become an issue for us both. Fortunately, we have never had a problem talking such things through, and it was while we were doing so in bed one night that she asked me about my previous partners. I told her there had only been one encounter that might in any way surprise her and, of course, she wanted to know the details. Not just generalities, the whole story from beginning to end.

When I finished, she asked me how I felt about it now. Confused, I said. I still felt uncomfortable, uncertain whether I had given Alice pleasure or simply humiliated her. Yet the memory remained vivid at the back of my mind whenever I revisited it.

"And it still works for you, doesn't it?" said Selena, reaching for my cock that was already hardening under her hand.

"Do you mind?"

"No." She bent her head and took me into her mouth. After a long while, she released my cock, snuggled up me and put her head on my shoulder. Then she said, "If you look carefully you'll find that many women - not all, but many women - have a submissive side to their nature. Most of them bury it. Feminists might not like it, but most women are capable of evolving into the kind of sexual animal that suits their partner. What's good for him is good for her."

"So?"

"What I'm saying is there is nothing inherently awful in being submissive - as long as it works for both, and both respect the limits."

"I suppose so."

"Then think about this. Has it occurred to you that I might respond to you the way Alice did to Mac?"

******************************

Over the next months and years that conversation evolved into a whole new sexual relationship. I like to think Selena and I are a slightly more sophisticated couple than Mac and Alice in as much as we are capable of standing back and examining where we are and how we want to proceed. Which brings me back to the decision I have to make. In two weeks, it will be Selena's birthday. Her fortieth. And when I asked her whether there was anything she would like, she reminded me of my student days as a part-time barman ...

pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers
12