Deja Who

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight streaming in the window woke me. She was curled up on her left side, with me wrapped around, my front to her back. My arm over her chest, under her arm. It's a good thing she has long-ish hair because she does remind one of a boy from the waist up. I laid there for several minutes just enjoying the touch and smell of her.

"I need a shower." She said. Not 'Good morning; how are you, or get the fuck off of me'

"Me too, you wash my back, I'll wash your front."

"Deal." She said. I don't know if what I had said had sunk in, maybe she didn't care. We rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed two towels, and the assortment of creme rinses purchased last evening. I arrived about ten steps behind her. Behind her is a nice place to be, when she's naked. Her hips have a small amount of swing to them, and a dimple appears during her stride.

We messed around until the hot water ran out. Nothing really serious, but you could say it aroused some interest in both of us. I toweled her off, and she did the same for me. She liked the way I swabbed her groin, and I've got to admit she had a novel method for drying my privates.

"I need to change clothes." She said.

"What do you need clothes for if I keep you here as my sex slave?" I said.

She said . . . well what she said was just really rude and vulgar, and I don't see what if anything it has to do with my family tree. Even if I do have a neanderthal in my bloodline somewhere what does that have to do with anything. It was becoming apparent that she would not be satisfied wearing anything from my closet. I think women look sexy wearing men's shirts, much better than guys look wearing their clothes anyway.

When we arrived at her flat, it appeared her roommate was moving out. To be more precise, she was moving Leslie's things out. As you can imagine, Leslie was less than amused. The conversation that followed; including the display of a cheek bone with a bluish blemish blossoming nicely, could only be described as animated.

"Janet says either I move out, or she presses charges with the police. What am I going to do?"

"Move in with me; at least temporally, if you want to?" I said hoping against hope, and thanking my lucky stars all at the same time.

"You won't mind?" That was a foregone conclusion.

"Of course not." Life is good sometimes. Good thing it was a furnished apartment, or her 'stuff' might not have all fit in the trunk. She wouldn't let me put her potted plant in the trunk, she held that between her feet all the way back to the apartment. Probably a good thing, because given the tirade of profanities issuing forth from her mouth, she'd have been bouncing off the walls.

We spent the remainder of Saturday, shuffling stuff around the apartment, until she was comfortable. Her spirit seemed to brighten up toward evening. I didn't feel like cooking, and it didn't seem like a good idea having her cook on her first full day in the apartment. I called 'cheesy pizza' for home delivery.

When she said "Let me help pay for it."

I said. "Okay you give the delivery guy a tip. I've already put the pie on my credit card." Her eyes began to twinkle. When the gate buzzer hit, she went to the apartment door to greet the delivery boy. She peeked through the 'spy' hole, and opened the door. Before taking the box from the guy, she lifted her sweatshirt front up, pulled it down her back, pinning her arms to her sides. With her breasts pushed forward, she extends her hands to take the box.

"See anything you like?" She said. The guy's jaw was drooping, and his head was slowly moving up and down.

"You may touch me, briefly." She said. The guy just continued his head motion, then in one smooth motion, put his two lips to her left nipple, giving her a kiss, that turned into light suction. I could see her knees bend slightly to accommodate his assault on her boob.

"Thank you very much miss." Was what the guy said. He left a happy man.

"You are such a slut." I giggled, and took the box from her. She started to put her shirt back when I told her if she leaves it where it is, I will feed her. Her face breaks out in this really impish smile, and she walks over to the kitchen table. I set the box down; pull out a chair, and indicate for her to sit. As she turns her back to the chair; I pull her arms, so that the back of the chair is between her arms and backbone. The top of the chair is high enough that she has to sit very straight, and still it lifts her arms up just a bit. Her nipples are still very hard. Her breasts would compare favorably to a small stack of pancakes with a blueberry bulls-eyed on each.

"What next?" She said.

"Time to eat I guess. What would you like to drink?"

"Wine, beer or pop if you have it. I'm easy."

"I don't know from easy, but I'm certainly fascinated. I'll get some beers." When I returned with the beers, she had removed her pants. She had gotten up, removed actually all of her clothes except for the sweatshirt, which was once again imprisoning her arms behind the chair.

"I didn't want to spill. I'm not trying to make you hurry." Was what she said. I think she meant just the opposite, but either way I was going to be the beneficiary of her charms this evening. I spent the next forty-five minutes shoveling pizza into her face, and pouring beer down her throat. Both inside and out. It ran down her front, all the way to her lap. Where I lapped it up with my tongue. She is moderately ticklish.

I went to get a wash cloth and towel to clean her up and she took the athletic tape out of the bubble wrap. She was just starting a wrap on her left wrist when I returned and noticed the sweatshirt lying on the table. She took the wash cloth, rubbed her face and chest.

"Here's the game I want to play tonight." She then detailed how she wanted to be kidnaped and raped. She would not scream; until I had succeeded in gagging her, but otherwise she was going to fight full out. No punching, just wrestling until she submitted. I must have looked a little concerned, because she indicated she would use the same safe words as yesterday.

"So how do we begin?" I asked. She suggested a trip from the shower to bedroom would be suitable cause for her to already be naked. I pointed to the tape on her wrist.

"Well it is your first time. I was just trying to make it easier for you."

"Thank you very much for that vote of confidence." And I headed toward the bedroom to set up my ambush. I decided to hide in the closet, thinking I could sandwich her between the bed and me, then just muscle my way to victory.

She walks into the room, towels wrapped around her hair and torso. The instant she opens the door I rush at her. Did I mention she is skinny, therefore a small target. I nearly missed her all together, all together. If it weren't for the towel around her middle, I would have missed her completely. What a commotion of knees and elbows on the bed covers. Eventually I got her wrists taped together behind her back. By the time I got her elbows to touch and got them taped we're both breathing very hard. The first captured ankle I taped to it's corresponding thigh. The remaining ankle came relatively easy. When I looked up at her, I found out why. She had broken the tape around her elbows, and almost had her hands free. I re-taped her wrists and elbows, used up the entire roll in fact.

I went to the kitchen to retrieve the remainder of the tape, elastic bandages and wash cloth. When I returned, she had rolled onto her side, hair covering most of her face. She has stretched the tape on her legs maybe an inch, but looks like it is holding. First thing is to re-enforce all the tape connections, then I get this strange idea. She is panting lightly as I lift her from the bed and set her down in front of the closet. I take the wash cloth and drape it over the doorknob and tell her to put all of that in her mouth. Her eyes opened even wider than her mouth when she heard that.

"I don't think I can do that." She said.

"Why not?"

"Because it is too much."

"If I remove the wash cloth, it will be more uncomfortable."

"Okay I'll try, be gentle this is a first for me." With that she dropped her jaw, and I helped holding the folds on the wash cloth so it would stay on the knob. When she got it in her mouth, I wrapped tape around the stem of the knob and her head. When I was satisfied she wasn't able to pull away I went three more wraps anyway. Then I blindfolded her with four more strips of tape. Next I played with her tits for probably twenty minutes, until she was moaning pretty steady into the gag. I spread her knees and massaged the valley of her sex until she cum on my fingers twice. I used her pussy juice to lubricate her anal opening and eventually she got her rape for the evening.

I decided to leave her tied up until she asked to be released, but she hadn't done that by the time I was ready to go to bed. I removed the blindfold; cut the tape off of her doorknob gag, lifted her head off the knob and was getting ready to free her.

"Just release the elbows, then do me once more on the bed. Please."

I cut the tape at her elbows and moved her to the bed.

"Don't forget to gag me. Please." She looked so fragile. It tugged at my heart. Naw, not really. I pushed the wash rag back in her mouth, and wrapped an elastic bandage all around her head. Not only was she gagged again, but got a blindfold out of it too.

I put my leg between her knees to push them apart, and then began blowing on the peddles of her sex. I licked, then evaporated, then licked again. Taking the halves of her coitus into my mouth and sucking on them until her juices began to flow. Using my thumb and middle finger I filled both of her holes and then rubbed the little nub hidden beneath the peddles of her sex with my other hand until she was bucking with orgasm so much that I kept missing the target.

When she collapsed back to the bed, I pursued her pussy with my own needs. Within seconds she was recoiling to my thrusts. The muscles of her vagina strangling my invading member. Eventually our spasms synchronized in a mutual orgasm. I lay on top of her for most of five minutes not wanting this to ever end. Her breathing had returned to a shallow rhythmic beat long before mine, but she just lay there being very patient. I know her hands must be hurting behind her back, especially with my weight added to her own. I pick myself up off of her and begin to roll her onto her side.

She started rubbing at the elastic bandages, so I stop working on her wrists and unwrap her head. When she spits out the wash cloth, she asks for water and thanks me for a wonderful evening. I tell her it was my pleasure. I cut the tape from her thighs, unfold her legs and give her a sip of water.

"Would it be okay if I wore your handcuffs to bed?" She was asking like a little kid that had already eaten her entire bag of Halloween candy, and now wanted more cookies. I was tempted to play the parent, but she is no kid anymore. I nod my head and go get them for her.

12