Del Mar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still pondering that geographical and anatomical phenomenon as Patty rapped on the door.

"Jeezus, baby, that was......."

That was all I could manage to utter before Patty grabbed my hand, led me to the window, and partially opened the curtains. With two swift yanks on the strings of her suit, the top and bottom fell to the carpet.

She positioned herself spread-eagled against the window glass and reached back to guide my stiff cock directly into her already saturated slit.

I had already had Patty (or, rather, she had me) both orally and anally this morning, but there was nothing like Patty's steamy and perpetually ready cunt, like easing my dick into a warm sticky bun.

I had to take care not to pound Patty through the plate-glass window as she braced her body weight with her arms against the glass. So rather than thrusting into her, I made sure that I pulled her back onto my cock as I sat prone in the chair.

Seemingly oblivious to the fact that anyone could walk by at any time, or could be watching our exhibition from their own room windows, Patty instead fixed her eyes on her young prey, who was watching intently from poolside.

This was clearly a show intended for him, and I had a bit part in her choreographed play as the provider of cock. I didn't mind the understudy role at all, quite frankly. I was sacrificing for the sake of the art.

I decided to improvise from her script, though, concerned that she would go crashing through the glass. I stood up, turned her around roughly, and pushed her shoulders down so that she was on her knees in front of me. I grabbed the back of her head with my right hand so that Muscle Boy had a clear view of my own most bulging muscle being thrust into Patty's hungry mouth.

Although he wasn't watching my face (he was focused on Patty sucking me), I smirked out at him through the window. I was proud of at least one of my muscles, and face-fucked Patty for a full minute or more as she struggled to deep throat me, saliva streaming down her chin and onto her tits.

But I wanted her cunt again.

Patty had a tight, narrow vaginal channel, and her own muscles, the kegel ones, always gripped and massaged my shaft with enthusiasm. I sat back down on the chair and placed Patty on me reverse-cowgirl style, In this position, we could give Pool Boy an even better performance. Patty diddled her twat feverishly, her eyes never leaving our voyeur's, and I kept one hand on her hip while the other pinched her big, puffy, pink nipples.

Just as I felt Patty's cunt contract and expand, always a prelude to an impending orgasm, a couple in their fifties walked right by our window. We never saw them coming, and they certainly never expected what they had now literally walked into, a sex show literally right in front of them. Patty gasped in surprise and I scrambled up to close the drapes.

But that didn't stop our rehearsal, just because we had closed the play to the public now. I lifted Patty up, plopped her body straight down on my dick, and carried her to the edge of the bed.

Once there, I grabbed her ankles tightly, pulled her legs apart as far as they could go, and began to ravage her pussy with a hard, rough, deep fuck. My heavy testicles banged against her ass, and my dick, impaled about eight inches into her sopping gash, snapped against her cervix.

I had her right on that sometimes imperceptible cliff of intense pleasure and excruciating pain, and I knew I could take her in any direction I wished. I sneered down at her, watching her head roll from side to side, the veins on her neck pulsing, her face a beet red.

"You wanted to suck him right there by the pool, didn't you, you slut?" I extracted my dick from her hole to gain her attention, and began to slap it on her clit. She groaned her reply.

"Yes. Yes, I did. I was so tempted to suck him. And he wanted me to."

I thrust into her again, harder. "Then why didn't you, you whore?" I threw her ankles over my shoulders.

"Ungh...he wanted.....he wanted to bring me back to his room." She lifted her pelvis to accommodate and accept my fucking motion. "He has a girlfriend, and he....ooooh...he wanted to share me with her."

My cock expanded involuntarily within Patty, imagining this scenario. "Oh, fuck, that's hot, Patty. What did you tell him?" The bubbling cum rose in my nut sac, preparing to explode within her.

"I told him.......oh, fuck me,....... for now, he'd have to settle for watching me fuck my boyfriend, that I wasn't going to do anything without my boyfriend."

This expression of loyalty surprised me. With three or four deep thrusts, I emptied my seed inside of Patty's cunt as her own folds wrapped around my shaft. We came together as I kissed her passionately,collapsing on top of her, truly impressed with her answer.

I tried to catch my breath as our bodies heaved on each other's, touching and kissing, my softening shaft starting to wither, still buried within her. She slithered underneath me so that my cock was straddling her face, and she began to tenderly lick the residue of our collective juices from my cock and balls.

With Patty's mouth still enveloped around me, I heard her next muffled words.

"But they are going to meet us at the track, in the paddock, after the seventh race."

I looked down at her. Her mouth was dribbling cum and her long, wet tongue darted out to catch each drop.

"And I told him I wanted to be DP'd by the two of you, while I ate out his girlfriend. How does that sound, baby? A good fantasy come true? It is So Cal, after all, and we ARE on vacation."

Yes, we were. And it had been a very interesting first few hours of it.

12