Delayed Trip

Story Info
Aaron grows balls & ties Rosa up and takes what he desires.
2k words
3.79
21.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpmp
mrpmp
16 Followers

Aaron grabbed Rosa by the arm and spun her around the room when she thought she was going to walk out of that door and leave him trapped inside of her house again. Her Louis Vuitton hand bag and carry on case fell helplessly to the bedroom floor. He threw her down on the bed and pounced on top of her before she even had a chance to breath. Rosa was five-foot-seven and barely hundred and thirty pounds. Aaron was a tall and thick black man with hard arms and a chocolate face. He grabbed her slim wrist with his thick fingers and pinned her down on the mattress.

"I don't have time for these little games boy. I have work to do. Now be a good little boy and mommy will bring you something back from her trip." "There are no boys here, Rosa, only one horny man that you have been dominating long enough. Did you think I was going to stand by again and watch you go out of that door and into the arms of another man with out taking what's mine?"

Rosa tried to rise up but his heavy weight and newly developed strength forced her back down on her back. Aaron pulled her arms up over her head and held them together with one hand and took his other hand and ripped every bottom of her expensive satin blouse.

"Oh my god," Rosa screamed. "This is a five hundred dollar satin blouse. Are you crazy?"

Yes he was. Aaron was crazy and insanely jealous. He knew there was some one in San Diego that occupied here time and that he was just her Chicago project that she tortured and bossed around for her amusement. "Don't you do it, Aaron." Rosa warned. "I swear to god I will cut your dick off if you rip this bra."

Aaron did it any way. He raked his big hand down her breasts and tore her lacy pink bra off of her body. He'll never forget that look of bewilderment on Rosa's sweet Latin face. He lowered his chocolate face and buried it between her honey brown breasts. She wanted to resist but his mouth warm and wet tongue got the best of her. "Umm... Aaron, stop it. Please, or I will miss my flight." Aaron didn't care. He took her bra he still had in his big black hands and wrapped them around her wrist. She couldn't believe he had the balls to bond her wrist together. She was at his mercy. He pressed her breasts together and licked her erect nipples until she moaned out my name.

Seconds later, he freed his thick erection from his jeans. Rosa had a look of utter surprise on her beautiful honey brown face. "If you suck my dick until I come. I will let you go and you can still make your flight on time." Rosa was beside herself. She wasn't use to me barking demands. That was her job but Aaron had the upper hand and her long, spirally hair rolled up in his fist. He took advantage and pressed his swollen black cock against her luscious pair of lips. "Open you mouth." Aaron demanded in a strong voice. "I want you to suck my dick hard and fast and I better not feel one tooth mark or I will hog tie you down." Rosa looked up at him with fire in her eyes. His sexy little Latin, French diva had finally achieved what she set out for. She released the beast in Aaron Moore. He felt like an animal and wanted to ravish her. Rosa groaned as he stood over the bed and rocked his hips at a frantic pace. He held her bonded wrist and jerked on her hair and Rosa was forced to accept his thick cock jolting deeper and deeper down her throat with each thrust of his hips. He wanted her to gag and felt a since of accomplishment when streams of saliva dripped down her chin. Rosa sucked and slurped, stroked his penis with her tongue in an attempt to make him come faster but he was full of passion and ready to release his fury upon her.

"What are you doing? You said that you would let me go if I made you come."

"I lied." Aaron said proudly. "Did you think I would send you into the arms of another man with out filling your pussy up with my come first? No, I will send you to San Diego sore and well satisfied." "Okay, that's it." Rosa screamed. "I'm tired of this shit. Let me go now!" Rosa tried to sit up on the bed but he tackled her down to the mattress. He moved to the end of the bed where Rosa tried desperately to kick him in the face but he grabbed her ankles and threw them over my shoulder. He reached for her pants and snatched apart her button. "Aaron stop," Rosa begged as she tried to plead with him. "You knew what you were getting into. I told you worked out in San Diego. I told you that I was seeing some one else when we met." Her words only added fuel to the already white hot fire that burnt inside of him. Aaron jerked her slacks down passed her hips and snatched them over her buttock and threw them on the floor.

"I don't care what you told me before. My body has promised you forever. Isn't that what you are always telling me after I come inside of you? Well, I'm about take that promise again and again until my body can't mustard another one." Aaron jerked aside her lacy thong and pressed the tip of penis at her pink borders. He felt her wetness. Aaron knew all along that all of his rough play turned her on. Rosa was a freak like that. Her blood ran hot with the passion of Latin and French desires. "Oh shit..." Rosa groaned as the tip of my penis brushed up against her moist lips but didn't break skin. "What are you waiting for? Stick that big dick in me baby."

Rosa wanted it but he didn't grant her the pleasure. Over and over again Aaron rocked his hips and pushed his swollen head into her lips with out penetrating them. He felt Rosa's will weaken to his desires. He heard her groans. He listened to her pleas for dick but he wouldn't until he was ready.

It was his turn to be teaser. He grabbed his thick cock at the base and made her feel the weight of my hard erections as he slammed it down on her soft lips. That was the first time he made her body jerk. Her long curved legs moved around on his big shoulders. Rosa demanded that Aaron fuck her now but he was in control. He teased her and slapped his penis down on her lips again and Rosa released a deep belly moan. "Take me Aaron. Take me please papi." He granted her wish and slowly pushed his big eleven inch cock inside of her. He gave her a chance to adjust to the girth of his erection before he plunged his thick penis as deep as it could go and tore through her walls in an explosion of stiff strokes.

It felt so damn erotic to stare down on Rosa's half clothed body and see what he had done to her. Her blouse torn open and her wrist tied together by her own bra. Aaron leaned closer to her and placed his thick fingers around her slender neck and jerked so hard between her well defined thighs that Rosa started speaking Spanish. Maybe she thought it would make me explode faster but he was focus. Aaron's thoughts concentrated on each and every foul thing she had ever said to me. It strengthened his resolve and thickens his erection. "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god... "Rosa groaned as she bit down on her lips.

Her pretty honey brown face broke out into a river of sweat as he took pleasure in the fact that he ruined her make up and hair. It didn't matter. She wasn't going anywhere. Not that day. Aaron made sure of that. He lowers his body down even closer to her and used both hands to grab the edge of the mattress.

"Who's a fat cow now? " Aaron asked as his curled fist pressed down into the mattress.

He was a thick body guerilla and his chocolate covered banana jack hammered through her with the force of a stampede. "Aaron, Aaron, Aaron..." Rosa cried out with her legs stretch high in the air. "You are crushing me. Oh shit... You are an animal, papi." Aaron was. He was a two hundred and thirty pound ape with big arms and a huge eleven inch dick. He humped her like a dog in heat. They fucked so hard and fast that the top mattress started to pull away from the box spring. "Fuck me like a wild animal." Rosa screamed. "Take me from the back." Rosa buried her face in the pillow and waved her pretty honey brown cheeks high in the air. She wanted him to go in deep. He grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head back so that he could kiss her lips and taste her remaining lipstick. He let go of her long wavy hair and got down on one knee and bent at the other.

"Ooooooo...." Aaron groaned when he pushed his thick cock deep inside of Rosa.

He pulled out his thick black cock and slapped its weight down on her firm, well defined cheeks before he aimed it at her tight little brown button. He made her take every thick inch as he squatted above her on both feet and pushed his thick chocolate body violently into her bun hole.

"Oh my god," Rosa cried loud. "You are beast fucking me." Rosa breathed hard. Aaron grabbed her tamper waist and slammed my big body into her tight vagina with the force of thunder and lighting.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh...." Aaron groaned, grunted and sweated. On his mind were all her abusive words and antagonisms. He jerked her long slender arms and folded them behind her back. Aaron had untied her wrist so that she could comfortable get into the doggy-style position. He held her foreheads together and made her groan for mercy. "Do you like beast fucking me?" Rosa asked and groaned. "Does this ass feel good on your dick?"

Aaron found his sexual swagger that day. Rosa and Aaron fucked for hours. They engaged in a steamy, animalistic lust feast for two days straight. That was the beginning of the shift in their relationship. Rosa hand fed him fruit in bed and rubbed his back and shoulders after sex. When they slept, Rosa wanted to be held in my arms. He drove her to airport a couple of days later and she gave him a slow wet kiss before handing me one of her credit cards.

"I love hard Aaron. I know you think of me as a cold hearted bitch but I want the security of having a strong man by my side like any other woman. I want you to have fun while I am gone and when I return things between us will be different. "

Rosa got out of the car and called for a sky cap. Aaron drove off in a full body dark blue BMW 750i with the pin number to Rosa's credit card and all of Chicago at my feet. He didn't want her to go but he knew she had to attend to her modeling agency out in San Diego. Aaron pulled off from the O'Hare Airport and took a long drive through the city of Chicago. Chicago was such a big, cold city but this Saint Louis man was learning her secrets by the day.

mrpmp
mrpmp
16 Followers