Delete Contact?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was taking his time, but she was glad for it. She wanted to savor this. To feel every moment of it. His hands trailed slowly down her sides until he reached the lace band on her panties. His fingers slipped under the elastic, brushing against her skin, sending goosebumps all over her body. His fingers made their way further down, grazing her clitoris and stopping just at the opening of her vagina. She grasped his arm and raised her hips to meet his touch. Satisfied that she was ready for him, he removed her panties, and then his own briefs. He was just as ready. Rock hard, and standing at attention.

"You're still on the pill?" She nodded, yes. "Do you want me to use a condom too?" he tried to make the questions seem sexy. She smiled at his effort, and shook her head no. She knew him enough to feel they were safe without it. He returned her smile and let the head of his penis graze against the outside of her vagina. She pulled against his hips, letting him know she wanted him inside her. Now.

They fit together perfectly. He was not so big that it hurt, or so small she couldn't feel him. He was just right. Their bodies moved in unison, their moans and groans mimicking each others. He hit every spot she had ever known, and some that she had no idea existed. He kissed her lips, chin, and neck as he slowly slid in and out of her. His pace picked up as he as he began to reach his climax. She tightened her grasp on his arms to let him know she was close too. She could feel everything inside her begin to explode, and with one final moan she let herself go. He was close behind, a deep grunt letting her know he had come inside her.

They breathed against each other, sweaty skin stuck together, bodies intertwined in a mess of arms and legs. They made no attempt to detach themselves. She felt his breathing steady. He adjusted slightly, so that his face could reach hers. He pressed his lips gently against hers and laid his head back against her chest. "Goodnight."