Deleted Scenes: Spiderman 2 #2

Story Info
Second Deleted scene from Spiderman 2.
3k words
3.16
51.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deleted Scenes #2

Sorry for the long wait, but back by popular demand another Deleted Scene from the movie Spiderman 2, thank you everyone for the wonderful feedback. You don’t need to read the first one to understand this one but the first isn’t a bad story if I say so myself. I hope you enjoy the story also, don’t hesitate to vote.

The organs blared out the loud drowning wedding song.....dum dum da dum.....dum dum da dum. Capt. John Jameson stood with his back held high just like they taught in NASA. Here he was at 26 years old marrying and upcoming redhead actress named Mary-Jane Watson. Everyone had shown up to his wedding; his folks, his grandparents and some NASA and old school buddies. As the music drowned out everything in the room John looked to the door waiting for his woman to come through. The wedding had almost been delayed with the kidnapping a few weeks ago by Doctor Octavius aka Doc Ock. John had been mad with worry and his father was walking around blaming himself for making Spiderman give up. The music was still playing; people were on their feet getting looking back waiting as the bridesmaids walked in and then steeling himself he waited to see his beautiful wife....I mean fiancée walk through the door. All the sounds, the low murmur of people whispering and the organ music, the shuffling of his best friends behind him they all faded out. His friend Tom who was his best man clapped him on the back. Before the wedding while he and Mary Jane were courting he kept saying how John was a lucky man. He didn’t know how lucky. He looked up lost in thought, Mary Jane still hadn’t walked out. Looking around he noticed the low murmur had become a dull roar. Mary Jane seemed to be missing. A low clapping noise began to get steadily louder and the voices got softer as they expected Mary Jane to walk through the door. Instead her maid of honor, Patty something walked in briskly, she handed John a note and he read it, looked up and walked briskly down the aisle and out the door.

"Damn!" Jonah Jameson aka JJ thought silently. As he left to follow his son. This was his pride and joy, even more important then his newspaper the Daily Bugle though many people wouldn’t have believed it if he had said it. His son disappeared around a corner and went into a room. Looking around J.J entered the room and slowly closed the door behind him. His son, Capt. Jameson was sitting on the floor, his eyes looking upwards and his breaths coming out in short irregular breaths.

"Son are you all right?" he asked in a low voice,

John handed him the note silently, it read

John,

I love you, you have been there for me when everyone else wasn’t.

I don’t know when things in my head became so muddled,

Probably when I was Doc Ock, being so close to death, I was

So frightened but it wasn’t you in my thoughts who comforted me

It was someone else. I cant be your perfect wife if I think of

someone else. I hope in time you can forgive me for getting cold feet.

Mary Jane

JJ read the note twice and then silently handed the note back to his son.

"Is there anything I can get for you John?"

"No dad just leave me alone." John replied.

Nodding to himself, JJ left and shut the door. His wife walked up to him,

"Have you seen John?"

Shaking his head no JJ replied "We should give the boy some time, lets just nod our heads and thank the guests for coming."

JJ looked once more at the closed door and left with his wife. The guests left in an orderly fashion, some left words of comfort others left with a look on their faces saying, "ha ha sucks for you" or "damn we didn’t even get fed".

Later that night JJ was tired from all that fake smiles, the nods to the words people left. While getting ready for bed he looked at his wife,

"I can’t believe that girl left our son at the altar?"

"I always thought she was a good girl too." his wife chimed in "I guess I’m not that good a judge of character I thought."

"Let’s just try to get some sleep and we'll try to figure out something tomorrow," JJ said as he turned out the light.

"Good night honey," his wife said.

"Good night."

JJ felt his perfect dream of him fucking Mary Jane broken up as a hand shoved him roughly.

"Whhhhzaaat?" he asked groggily as he tried to get his surroundings.

"Jonah, honey something is downstairs, check it out."

"Huh?" JJ started to ask when he heard a loud thump resonating from his kitchen.

Reaching under the bed he grabbed his bat and slowly padded down the stairs. For a man reaching 58 Jonah Jameson was in great shape. He worked out in the gym every day and he when he couldn’t get there he worked out in his basement in the personal gym that he and his son had put together. JJ's muscles bunched up like springs ready to beat the shit out of anyone that decided to break into his house on this stressful night. He tightened his hands and thought silently,

"Please be a robber, I just need to beat the shit out of someone."

There was a crash in the kitchen, this time louder. "Obviously not a good robber," JJ mused to himself. Maybe he would write a small column about how crime in New York was starting to rise again, yeah and then he could blame it on Spiderman. Laughing to himself he walked down the stairs, the kitchen was illuminated by the light over the stove, looking in cautiously he saw John strewn across the floor. Dropping the bat he rushed forward to check his pulse. "Please God don’t let anything happen to my boy," JJ prayed to himself. Feeling a strong pulse JJ pushed his son onto his back.

"OH SHIT!" he cursed loudly. His son smelled like 2 bit whores and a beer bottles that have been left open and out to long. Sighing loudly he pulled his son upstairs to get him cleaned up. As he changed his son's clothes he remembered when he vowed he would never see his son hurt and he began to formulate a plan....of revenge.

In the morning his wife asked him where John was, he pointed upstairs.

"Honey I think its time we go see Mary Jane." JJ said.

"What to try to convince her to marry John, she has stated she doesn’t want to."

Nodding his head, "No just to see how she is,"

Nodding her head yes his wife said, "Yes lets go see how she is."

They hailed a taxi later that morning and arrived promptly at 11:30 am to Mary Jane's small apartment. When they rang the door they apologized for not calling ahead but Mary Jane politely nodded and ushered them inside. JJ and his wife accepted some refreshments that Mary Jane offered and they sat down in her small den.

"How are you sweetie?" Martha asked politely

"I'm fine Mrs. Jameson," she replied quickly "I just couldn’t go through with it," she tried to explain.

Martha nodded her head but her eyes quickly began to tear up.

“So how is John?” Mary Jane asked hesitantly.

“He fine,” JJ replied in a somber voice.

The phone rang, and Mary Jane got up to get it in the other room. JJ couldn’t help but get up and look at a picture near the doorway, and strain his ears so he could hear what was saying.

JJ heard bits pieces like,

“You cant come over now”, “Its not a good time”, “of course I want to see you” “call me later tonight”

JJ nodded his head, looks like Mary Jane has a new beau. A fury started to well up in JJ that he had never known before. Clenching his fists he waited for Mary Jane to walk back into the room.

“Who was that?” JJ asked.

“Noo-one,” she stammered.

“Oh JJ don’t get into her business.” Martha chastised.

“Shut up Martha!”

Martha and Mary Jane both gasped in shock. Walking up to Mary Jane he shoved her into the ground. Martha jumped up in shock,

“What are you doing Jonah?”

“You shut up Martha!”

Martha and Jonah had an understanding, he was her master he had molded her into submission and they had a very good sex life because of it.Martha automatically switched to “sub” mode and sat in her chair with her arms clasped in front of her quiet as a mouse. Reaching down JJ looked at Mary Jane. She was average height for a girl about 5 foot 6 inches. Her red hair outlined her roundish face that was highlighted by her startling green eyes. She was wearing purple tube top and a black leather mini skirt. Yanking down her tube top, he roughly grabber her and pulled her tub top to her waist. He roughly grabbed her C cup tits and massaged them. Mary Jane in shock still hadn’t moved but when she felt her body begin to betray her, and her nipples began to become erect she jumped up.

“I said sit down slut!’ JJ yelled as he pushed her into the couch next to his wife.

Mary Jane looked at Martha for help but Martha just looked on, as this was something that happened everyday. JJ looked at Martha and said,

“Watch her Martha while I prepare us.”

JJ walked out and they could hear him drawing curtains, locking the windows and the doors, he took the phone off the hook and walked back into the room. He pointed at Martha and said,

“See how she sits there so obediently Mary Jane?” Mary Jane looks at Martha who still is sitting in the chair like a puppet whose strings have been cut. “I made her like that just like I’m gonna make you. No one can help you here, no one can hear you, now get over here.”

Mary Jane was frightened, she had never seen a side for JJ like this before, usually he was loud and boisterous but he was always a good guy she had thought. When she didn’t move fast enough, JJ lunged out and grabbed her and pulled her to him and threw her over his lap.

“Looks like my new slut needs some punishment,” He leered.

He pulled her miniskirt over her soft fleshly globes,

“No underwear?” he said “What a slut.”

“I hope you understand what punishment is about,” he said into her ear “it’s when you’re being disobedient or not following your master’s orders, count the hits slut.”

SMACK “One, “ she said as she tried not to cry.

SMACK “Two. “ the tears began to fall silently

SMACK “Three, “

SMACK

“I don’t hear you, call me master and maybe this will go faster.” JJ said

SMACK “Three….Master, “

SMACK “Four. “

SMACK “Five. “

SMACK “Six. “

SMACK “Seven. “

SMACK “Eight. “

SMACK “Nine. “

SMACK “ Ten.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Good, you’re shaping up nicely Mary Jane.”

She slid to the floor, Her mini skirt and tube top bunched around her waist. Her face was wet with tears, her backside burned with the punishment that JJ had laid to it and her cunt was on fire.

“You are probably wondering why I am doing this aren’t you Mary Jane?

She nodded dumbly.

“Well first, “ he said as he stood up, “ is because I paid for that very lavish wedding you didn’t attend.”

He stood in front of her as she cowered on her hands and knees

“Two because you hurt and my son, and three because I’ve always wanted a piece of you, now we can do this the hard way or you can submit and do this the easy and pleasurable way.”

Mary Jane looked up blankly.

“Unzip my pants slut.”

Looking back at Martha who still hadn’t moved. She slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them to his ankles. He wore light blue boxers that left nothing to the imagination, a large lump was sprouting in his boxers, and despite herself Mary Jane licked her lips. Mary Jane pulled down the boxers as well; JJ’s member sprung up and hit her in the chin. It was 9 inches long and very thick. With no urging Mary Jane sprung forward and began to lick around the head and up and down the shaft while gently jerking it off. The next thing she knew she felt to arms circle her waist and begin to tweak and pull on her nipples, looking out of corner of her eyes she noticed that Martha had finally moved and was stroking her erect nipples. JJ grabbed her hair while moaning and began to try to force more and more of his cock into her mouth. Mary Jane gagged and he pulled out.

“Your good girl, but I don’t want to waste my time letting you suck me off when I can get off in your cunt.”

Looking at his wife he said, “It looks like Martha wants to get in on the action, strip her.”

Mary Jane looked at Martha and slowly began to remove her white blouse, showing her large breasts that jiggled as Mary Jane moved the cream bra that held her breasts in confinement. The spilled out, showing a bit of a sag but large areolas and large erect nipples.

“Go ahead lick and kiss them.” JJ said.

As if in a trance Mary Jane leaned forward and licked and sucked the nipples making Martha grab her head and try to force more of the nipple into her mouth. Mary Jane used her other hand to tweak and pinch her other nipple as Martha pulled Mary Jane onto her as she rolled onto her back. Grabbing his cock JJ positioned himself behind Mary Jane and slowly entered her from behind.

“God your wet girl, you must be a slut.” JJ began to fuck her with hard and long strokes, with each thrust Mary Jane felt herself getting wetter, each thrust pulled Martha’s nipple out of her mouth making her moan loudly. Martha watched as her husband began to fuck this white girl with vigor of a man that was 20 years his junior.

“Fuck her master…fuck her harder make her beg you for your cum,” Martha said, as she began to reach down and pinch and finger herself.

“Mr. J-J-Jameson oh GAAAAWWWWDDDD,” Mary Jane yelled as her body began to shake and she felt that uncontrollable pleasure blast through her body as she collapsed on Martha. Martha stroked her hair and looked up at Jonah as he still began to fuck her limp body.

“Master, please let her eat me out”

JJ nodded and he pulled Mary Jane towards his wife’s steaming pussy. Her hairy bush had a lot of hair slicked down by her juices.

“LICK IT SLUT!” JJ yelled.

Mary Jane, to tired to protest began to first lick around and then eagerly dove into Mrs. Jameson’s pussy.

“It looks like you’ve done this before.” JJ said with a sneer.

“I used to eat out May Parker’s pussy.”

“Peter Parker’s aunt?” JJ asked?

Mary Jane nodded her head as she began to eat out Martha’s pussy with wanton abandon.

JJ pulled out and began to search the apartment for any sexual toys he could use. He went into Mary Jane’s bedroom and looked around especially in her sock drawer. He found a large black double headed dildo about 16 inches long and 4 inches around. Laughing silently he pulled it out and smelled it, he could see some white hairs sticking off of the black rubber and he could smell pussy on it, maybe Mary Jane wasn’t lying and she did have a relationship with May Parker.

“I should pay her a visit,” he thought to himself.

Walking back into the living room he saw Mary Jane and his wife had moved into a 69 position and were busy eating each other out. Pulling them apart he ordered Mary Jane to get on him and ride him. Mary Jane eagerly leapt onto his lap and positioned his cock to her pussy and slid down to his pubic hair. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to slowly move up and down, JJ liked as she surrendered herself to the pleasure and began to match her thrust her thrust for thrust. He pulled her in and began to suck and bite on her nipples, as her moans became screams as she bounced on his cock. Martha laid on the ground twisting her own nipples as she watched Mary Jane bouncing on her husband’s big cock.

“Oh Goood OH GOOOOOD FUUUUUCCCCK!” Mary Jane yelled as she kept bouncing up and down on JJ’s cock. Mary Jane tensed up and could feel her pussy muscles begin to contract around JJ’s cock. JJ began to thrust harder and harder as he felt that familiar feeling of his cock begin to swell.

“AHHHHHH YOU SLLLLLLLUUUUUTTT!!” JJ yelled as he came just as Mary Jane climaxed at the same time. JJ roughly pushed her to the floor and grabbed her hair to clean his cock. Pulling the black dildo off the floor he muttered’

“Get my wife off.” With a grunt he pushed the black dildo in her and then pushed her over to his wife. He watched as the two women lined up their cunts and began to thrust against each other with the dildo and moan and paw each other as they tried to orgasm. Looking at the clock, JJ called Robbie and told him he might be late for work tomorrow. Smiling he thought, its gonna be a long night.