Delhi Girl

Story Info
Saurabh meets sexy Delhi lady.
815 words
2.15
39.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an erotic story about the girl, who was not simple and uneasy in sex. First of all, I introduced myself. I am north India boy of 21 year old. My name is Saurabh and her name is Nidhi.

It is few month back story, When I used to go Delhi For all India pre medical test examination. In Delhi there was far away relation with Mr. khanna who was the uncle of my cousin anjna's uncle. who is the forest officer in Doon. He is 42 year old. I reached there by the Taj express at 11:30 pm at raja garden. As knocked the door, Nidhi opened the door. I introduced myself, giving the reference of anjna.

she welcomed me by the light smile. I entered the house. It was extremely well interior house. I met the Nidhi, First time. I asked Her " In which Class you study. " She replied me I am in XIth standard. Then she served me the water. Mean while the hospitality, I asked the kavita aunty. She replied " Mamma went to the Doon, As Dad having the some problem in chest. So she went there for a week. It was the 12:00 PM. It was the day of Saturday. She was busy with her study. She told me the sleeping room. And then she went in her room. Then, I changed wear and start the study. as in the morning I have to go for examination.

Really it was so cold weather. Although in the room, I was shievering. Then I thought for a cup of tea for stimulating the body. So I Knocked the Nidhi's Room. She opened the door. She weared the black skin tight trouser and tight T-shirt. In which her boobs looking erected. I asked her for a cup of tea. Then I turned to my room. That time, I lay down the bed. after the twenty minute, she enter to my room. She sit in front of mine and making the tea. Saurabh, how is your preparation for the medical. It's damn good, I replied her. She was making tea and occasionally, she was seeing me. Have you any girl-friend she asked me. I said no and seeing her in wonder way. Her eyes were hot and as she was offering some proposal by putting these sequentially the wording towards the sex. Nidhi, do you have the boy-friend. she said, yes I have but one, who doesn't like me. Then I got her weak point.

Then I said her, I can teach you, how you can make him your friend. And he will see you only. She excitedly asked " how " Then I got up and slowly slowly came to her and touch her shoulder. She asked me what are doing. I said nidhi these are fundamental for a friendship. She said okay. Then I hugged her. And I kissed her lips. Really It was amazing. It was the first kiss of my life. She caught me very tightly. Then she was out of control. She took off the T-Shirt. Really it was big boobs. and boobs having the rose points. I slowly slowly rub her points. Then she lay down the bed.

I jumped over her, Then she hold my weapon and she move her panty along the tight skin trouser. I put my penis into her cunt. In fragrance of her body, I was out of control. I was putting harder. She was crying AAHH... OOO... H... SLOW... ENO.. U... G. H.

Now my penis has entered her bottom of her. Now she was rubbing my back and thighs saying the words saurabh... put more... put more. tore my vagina. I was chewing her thin lips bitterly and strocking her at high speed. She was moaning with more sexy voice AAH.. A... HH.. HH... O.. O.. H... PUT MORE... SA. UUU... R.. A... B.. H... AA... H... Then my sperms came out the penis, and penis was showering the milk into her sweet valley. It was the 2:00 Pm of night. We were tired and I was lying upon her. our body were hot. Our body were sweating. within five minute I got up leaning her on bed. She was shaming and not matching eyes. She got the reply for the friendship. In the morning, I went the exam. and came back at 2 o'clock. She was sleeping. I entered her room. She was looking very pretty. I put the hand on her forehead. she woke up. saurabh I was waiting for you.

How are you, I asked her. I put off her blanket. She was wearing only the bra and panty. Then I jumped on her valley of sex and dropped myself in her fragrance. Now I am doing the in first year of Doctorate in Delhi. Whenever we find the sphere time. we sleep altogether.