Delicate Like Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Melissa's rendezvous with a hunk in a swimming pool.
770 words
3.92
41.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love and lust.

Is there a difference? Last night it was love. Love between two people. Me and my Brett.

Last week, it wasn't love. It was lust. Kyle, lives three floors above me. We met for the first time in the gym. He was really hot. He was running the treadmill and I was just starting my workout on the treadmill beside him. He looked at me and smiled. His smile. Ran tingles up my spine. We talked and introduced ourselves. Turns out he was sporty, like me and loved to dance. Are you gay? You know, gorgeous, sporty, likes to dance? Very gay profile..We laughed and he continued his workout.

The next time I saw him was last week.

Living in our building is luxury. We have a pool, a cinema, and a gym. I came down to the pool for my daily swim. I got in the heated water and was about to start on my laps when,

"Hi." Kyle (of course).

"Hi. It's you from the gym."

"Yes, and you're Melissa."

"Yes. I'm glad you remembered Kyle."

"Aaah.. so you remembered too. Wanna race?"

Race? What was this guy thinking? We're not in high school. But then, I felt something rub against my thigh. It was Kyle's hand. I felt myself getting wet.

I looked at him and smiled "Race where?"

Kyle came closer towards me. "You're hot, you know that?"

"Yes, and I'm also married."

"Yes. But you're hot. One man can't possibly satisfy you." He said as he inched behind me.

"And you think you can, of course."

"I'll try."

By now, he was pressed up behind me and I could feel him hard against me.

"Here?"

Without saying a word, this man lifted me slightly against his body. There was another man on the other side of the pool. An old guy busy working up his metabolic rate or something. He ignored us. Just kids up to no good.

No good. That's what we were up to alright.

Kyle slid my bikini panties to the side, and slid his hard cock up inside me. Oh it felt so good, you can't imagine. The heated water in the pool was helping us both feel hotter against each other. Kyle was big. Not larger than my Brett. But man, it felt like it because of the water pressure or something. I'm no scientist.

I sighed and he pushed into me. I wanted him to go more.

"Kyle, I want you" I whispered.

"Let's go somewhere else."

It took Kyle sometime to calm his hard on down. He signalled to get out of the pool. He climbed out and I followed him. I was so hot I needed to take him right away.

We headed for the nearest changing room. He pulled me inside and put me up against the wall. This isn't my first time in a male changing room but with this hot bod to satisfy, I didn't want to be interrupted in the middle of it all.

"In there, in there."

The hunk carried me into the changing cubicle, which could be locked. He lifted my bikini top and rubbed my breasts and squeezed. It was terribly erotic. He sucked both of them sighing in content. I undid his trunks and freed his hard on.

It didn't take very long for him to be inside me again. This time he pushed me against the wall and took me. As he is taller than me, it was easy for him to kiss me and shove into me at the same time.

"Oh, you've got a hot pussy baby girl" He sighed as he shoved into me harder and faster this time. It was amazing.

I knew I was going to reach the big o with him going so fast. I like it hard and fast. I know. It's sluttish but I didn't feel like less of a slut at the moment. He squeezed my right breast with one hand and held me up with the other. He was strong.

"I'm going to come" I said

"So am I."

"Should I suck you?"

"No. I'm going to come inside you."

"Just do it. I can't bear it. I'm going to come now."

And we did. Together.

He held me there against the wall as he came and kept me there till it was over. Then, he let me down gently. And put my breasts back into my bikini top. He kissed my lips.

"I'll see you around babe" I said as I opened the cubicle door.

He smiled. "You will."

I'm going swimming later.