Delicia Ch. 03

Story Info
Delicia, caught in Jerome's trap, becomes a whore.
4.2k words
4.36
55k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers

Twelve years later:

What Jerome found was a church program. Once he zoomed into the photograph, he could read: Pentecostal Nazarene Church of Cloverleaf.

Jerome looked at a map. Cloverleaf was a small town just east of Houston, Texas. Jerome lived in Little Rock. It was time to make a 440-mile trip.

He parked himself in a rental a half block away from the church on a Sunday morning and using binoculars watched as the congregation's members drove one after the other into the parking lot.

When he spotted Delicia's SUV, his cock got hard and grunted, "Gotcha!"

Out of the vehicle she came, dressed in a grey and black striped dress. It fit her tight. The hem was three inches above her knee and the top generously showed cleavage and a gold cross pendant.

Her dark stockings had a sexy thick seam up the back and she wore black spike heels. She had not lied about how she dressed to church. Jerome was a little surprised.

Her two daughters and her son came out next and they walked together into the church. Jerome waited, and after all the people were inside and the parking lot was empty, he got out and walked to her SUV.

Using a jimmy, he opened the front passenger door and carefully went through the glove box. He found her insurance papers and the address to her home: 15844 Lighthouse Point Road.

He looked in the console compartment and found a telephone bill and a paycheck stud. He was giddy with excitement. He knew where she lived, where she worked, he had a way to call her house phone.

Now if only he could find Humberto. He walked through the parking lot and spotted a Dodge Ram king cab truck. It was dusty and scratched up, clearly a construction worker's truck. He walked between the vehicles and spotted the lettering on its side: Menchaca Concrete Forming.

Jerome took down the phone number, confident that he had an ally.

Four hours later, Jerome called Humberto.

"Mr. Menchaca?"

Yes.

"You don't know me, but we have a mutual interest in Delicia Sanchez."

There was silence. Then a cautious Humberto said, 'I don't know what you are talking about, but I have no interest in Mrs. Sanchez.'

"Oh, I think you do. You spent two years fucking her like a whore."

'Mr. Sanchez, I assure you, I don't know what you have heard but this is a lie!'

"Ha, ha haaaa! This is not her husband. Mr. Menchaca, we need to speak. I have a lot of information about what Delicia has been up to lately, information of a sexual nature. Very explicit sexual details about things she has been doing behind her husband's back. Mr. Menchaca, I need to ask you. How would you like to fuck her again? And I don't mean to be asking if you want to fuck her again.

"I mean how? You see, I want to turn her into a prostitute. And with what I have and what I know about her, I can do it. But it would be easier with your help. Will you help me?"

There was a pause, then Humberto cleared his throat, "Where do you want to meet?"

* * * * * * * * * *

The following morning, after his talk with Humberto, Jerome walked in to the grocery where Delicia worked. Dressed in a suit and tie, he called on the store manager and introduced himself as a vice unit detective in the city's police department.

He produced a badge and an police department picture ID. He had paid a forger to manufacture authentic looking documents and he easily set aside any thoughts the store manager had about his credentials.

"What can I do for you, Detective Samuels," store manager Tracy Hamm asked, reading off the business card he handed her.

"I have some questions about one of your employees. You have a female subject working here by the name of Delicia Sanchez?"

"Yes, we do. She works in the bakery. Is she in some kind of trouble?" Hamm said.

"We've received a several complaints," Jerome said. "If it were just one complaint, we might not have taken it seriously because it just seemed, well, out of the ordinary for this kind of thing."

"What, what kind of thing?" Hamm asked.

"Some men, three men, have come to us claiming she solicited them from right here in the store. She works a day shift, doesn't she? She gets off work at 3 p.m., would that be correct?" Jerome said.

"Uh, yes. She gets off at 3 p.m. everyday," Hamm said. "Soliciting? What kind of soliciting?"

Jerome reached into a briefcase, opened it and pulled out a yellow envelope. He handed the envelope to Hamm.

She removed the contents and found in her hand a fake rap sheet printout with official law enforcement markings. It described several prostitution convictions dating 10 to 12 years back, before Delicia worked at the grocery.

The rap sheet was paper-clipped to a series of color photographs of a naked Delicia performing sex acts on herself.

"Oh dear! Oh my goodness," Hamm exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Hamm. I don't know what your relationship is with her, but as you can see she has a history of prostitution. The complaints involve men that approached the bakery between the hours of 2 to 3 p.m."

"Mrs. Sanchez is alleged to have offered this men oral sex in the parking lot, for specific sums of cash, immediately upon her completing her shift.

"We can't ignore this activity and I wanted to inform you, out of courtesy, that we will be conducting a sting operation. It is difficult to get convictions in these cases without police witness testimony of illegal activities."

Hamm, blushing, said she appreciated being informed. But she assured the detective that a sting would not be necessary as she would be firing Mrs. Sanchez immediately.

"If you want to catch her soliciting sex, you'll have to catch her somewhere else. I'm sorry, but I have an obligation to act on this information," Hamm said.

Jerome smiled and told her that wouldn't be a problem. It would save him some paperwork. He stood up, shook her hand and left, exiting the door with a cryptic remark:

"When I catch her, it will be in a more appropriate location, perhaps some cheap motel on the edge of town."

Two hours late, Delicia sat on her front porch in tears. She had been fired and she didn't know why. All she knew was her boss seemed very angry.

Her husband sat beside her, trying to console her about her unexpected misfortune. They talked about money problems and she promised to get another job soon. He told her not to worry her pretty head about it, he was confident this would all turn out for the better.. She composed herself with his help and said goodbye feeling a little better.

But when he got home from his night shift early, sneaking into the bedroom, and he found her online sucking a dildo while some other man watched and called her a whore, while she confessed to him that she was, her husband launched into an emotional storm.

He yelled at her. Slapped her around. He had never slapped her. He told her he had received three emails at work, all of them from different men, all of them bragging they had fucked his wife, all of the videos were of Delicia performing sex acts.

Jerome had doctored the videos, making them look as if Delicia was being filmed in different motel rooms. He had dubbed over the voices so that the men supposedly in the room with her sounded like different men.

One sounded like there were two men in the room.

A fourth email came from Humberto, along with old photographs. There was a photograph of Delicia from 11 years earlier, sitting on a mattress in some strange room, in a mini skirt with no top, her legs open and leaking semen from her pussy.

Delicia tried to defend herself. But all she knew was that somehow one of her online sex partners had discovered her identity and doctored videos.

She confessed her online sex encounters, but that just made it worse. And as far as the online sex bridging any kind of connection to what her husband had been exposed to, she had no explanation.

Every theory and excuse that came out of her mouth sounded like a lie and she knew it. She was hysterical trying to convince her husband she was telling the truth.

But it was no use. He was convinced she was prostituting herself behind his back and had been doing it for years.

He threw her out of the house with nothing but a bathrobe and her in bare feet. She didn't even have her purse or cell phone.

She begged him to let her back in. It was no use. She staggered down the street, dumbfounded, in anguish and heartbroken. How had she been found out? Who had done this to her.

Her world had spun out of control. She had lost her job and was losing her husband and home in the same day. She felt herself in some frightening vortex, being sucked down a drain.

The only piece of information she had was from her husband. Somehow, Humberto was involved. She screamed into the sky and marched toward Humberto's house. He lived four miles away and she couldn't even drive.

Her husband had kept her keys.

It took her 90 minutes, walking through the dark night, enduring a series of men slowing down and trying to pick her up, for her to get there. She arrived on Humberto's lawn, a sweating, raging bitch by the time she got to the door, pounding her fist into it.

Gladys answered, looked at Delicia and lowered her jaw in a haughty expression. Then she yelled over her shoulder, "Humberto, your whore has returned!"

Delicia's makeup had run everywhere. She looked frightful. Humberto came to the door, opened it and invited Delicia in as if assessing how to dodge a charging, rabid bitch.

Delicia did charge, running straight into him and pounding her fists toward his face, trying to scratch his face.

"What did you do to meeee! Whyyyy?! Why did you do this? Have you no decency!?"

She sobbed and convulsed on her own rasping breaths and Humberto grabbed her wrists and held onto her tight.

"Get her out of here! Get that whore out of my house!" Gladys yelled at her husband. "You and your stupid whores! Leave me in peace the both of you!"

For ten years, Gladys and Delicia had kept their distance. When the affair ended, Galdys' interest in Delicia stopped. No longer was she the doting surrogate aunt to Delicia's son.

There had been a constant chill between them. Delicia never forgave Gladys for conspiring with Humberto to seduce her. Gladys never forgave Delicia for ending it.

In Gladys' twisted mind, Delicia should have been grateful to do whatever it took to keep her husband happy. Delicia was a classier women than the other whores her husband fucked, that made it easier for Gladys to accept. Besides, she got some personal pleasure out of watching Delicia in church and being able to look down on her, to think of the most beautiful and perhaps most respected woman in church as the little piece of trash Gladys knew she was.

All Delicia had to do was give Humberto a child. But the bitch just wanted to fuck her husband. And now here she was, reaping the wind for her own sins.

Gladys had no sympathy for her.

Humberto had to drag Delicia out of the house and into the garage. He talked her into getting into his truck and he drove her to the edge of town. They pulled into a cheap motel.

"Why here?" Delicia asked. "You think you are going to have sex with me? Fuck you!"

Humberto shrugged off the insult and said, "There is someone here who knows you, who wants to talk to you. And after he talks to you, I want to hear your answer."

Delicia got out of the truck, dreading to go in, but yearning to the bottom of her being to know who had done this. Humberto opened the door and waved his hand down, "Ladies first."

Delicia walked into the motel room and dirty, scratched, swollen feet, hugging her bathrobe. The room stank of smoke. It was a horrid, cheap room with sagging, water-stained ceiling tiles, a ratty carpet, odd-matched sheets and blankets, pillow cases with stains on them of god knows what.

She entered the room with nothing but her rope. No picture ID, no identification of any kind. She was a Jane Doe waiting to happen.

And there was Jerome. That fat, evil man! Delicia cringed and felt her knees go out from under her. She dropped to the carpet and covered her face and sobbed uncontrollably.

But she couldn't stop up her ears.

"I told you I was going to make you the whore you wanted to be! Did you think you could outsmart me forever?" Jerome said.

Humberto slammed the door shut behind him and knelt to one knee beside Delicia. He caressed her hair and whispered, "What did I tell you before, all those years ago? You are ready for this."

Delicia shoved his hand away and screamed, "Noooooo!"

Humberto snickered, stood up and walked to the dresser drawer where Jerome had a bottle of Presidente tequila waiting.

He lifted a shot glass, poured himself a drink and sat in a cushioned desk chair. He reached over, grabbed the only other chair in the room and kicked it toward Delicia. "Have a seat, puta!"

But she sobbed on and they waited her out. They chatted to each other about her, in her presence, about how Jerome's plan had come together, about how he had discovered her identity.

As the pieces of the plot were revealed to her ears, she cursed them both. She cursed them over and over. But when Jerome was done explaining, she picked her self up after Humberto's tenth request that she have a seat, and she sat in the chair as if to await her sentence.

"The way I see it, and I'm pretty good at forecasting," Jerome said, "your husband will keep his mouth shut. It's too embarrassing for him to have word get around about what his wife has been up to.

"I have 112 hours of video files of you acting like a whore, and I'm good at editing video honey. I can make you look much worse than you have been up to now, in case you haven't noticed."

What do you want from me, Delicia pleaded, her throat sore from crying most of the day.

"Uh hum!" Humberto said, not wanting to be left out. "What do WE want."

"Oh, bitch. Don't play stupid. You know what I want. And I know it's the same thing Humberto wants. We want you to sell your body for money."

No! she yelled, shaking her head.

"We want you to be a prostitute."

No! she yelled louder, shaking her head faster. No! No! Nooo!

"Do you love your family, Delicia," Humberto asked.

Yessssss, she cried.

"Think of them now, puta. Your parents, they don't have to see those tapes. Your friends, everyone you care about, they don't have to know any of this. All you have to do is go away with this man," Humberto said.

Sobb! How can you do this to me, Humberto, she wailed. You wanted a child with me. I can still give you that!

"It is too late for that," Humberto said, dismissing her casually.

No it's not! I can still give you a child. I will. I promise!

Humberto sighed and Jerome interrupted.

"Delicia, you are 38 years old. Be honest with yourself. You are a sexual animal. You have, MAYBE five, seven good years left before men are going to lose interest in you," Jerome said.

"I'm making you a generous offer," Jerome said.

Oh, you are, are you, she yelled. You're so fucking generous now?

"Watch you mouth, whore!" Jerome growled. He took a breath and calmly continued, "I'll make you a deal. You come with me, live with me. I'll arrange for all the sex you always wanted. You've already lost your job and husband, your children."

No thanks to you, she retorted.

"As I was saying, trying to say, you come with me for three years. Just three years. And if you don't like it after that, you're free to go wherever you want to go."

So that was her sentence. Be his whore for three years. Delicia gave it thought. She sat quietly. And they sat quietly. A minute turned into five minutes. Delicia already knew Jerome was from Little Rock.

Little Rock? She asked.

"Yes," Jerome said. "Give me three years in Little Rock."

And what do you get out of this, Delicia asked Humberto.

"I get you out of town, out of my life, out of my church so I don't have to look at you anymore," he said, the resentment of her rejection still fresh in his voice.

She shut her eyes tight and whimpered into another cry as Humberto added, "Oh, and I get a goodbye fuck with my favorite puta!"

Delicia nodded her head yes and wiped tears from her face. She stood up, walked to Humberto and reached her hand out. He lifted his hand and they clasped fingers. He stood up and stroked her face.

I'm sorry, she told him. They kissed. She hugged him. He told her, "Get on the bed, puta."

She stripped first, and the men followed suit. Humberto lay on his back next to her. She rolled over onto him and stroked and sucked his cock as Jerome fondled her breasts and showered her with lewd compliments, ecstatic to finally be touching her in the flesh.

With Humberto's cock hard in her mouth, she moved herself over him and squatted and sank, impaling her vagina on his thick staff.

Humberto seemed gentler. She wondered if it would last the night or if the old predator would suddenly appear under her. But that persona was behind her now.

It was Jerome that climbed on her back and fucked her ass and clawed her tits and bit her neck and yanked her hair and made her ears hot as he spewed a constant chant of whore, slut, fuck pig, cum bucket.

Humberto lay calmly under her, enjoying her pussy, enjoying her torment, occasionally reaching up to pinch her nipples.

Delicia took her punishment. She had cried herself out. This was a kind of pain she was used to. She got past the clawing, the pinching and spanking, the filthy words and all of their intents, and focused on what she had wanted to be, if she had no family to love.

And here she was. Stripped of family and stripped of love and free to walk down the road she had avoided for so long.

* * * * * *

Two days later, Delicia sat in Jerome's living room, waiting for him to get home from his shift. She had no clothes. Not even the bathrobe that her husband had the decency to make her wear before he threw her into the street.

Jerome burned the bathrobe and made her watch it go up in smoke along with the rest of her life.

The only comfort Delicia could get from all of this was through masturbation. She sat on the sofa, legs open, rubbing her clit and whimpering. She was wired tight with anxiety, anxious about what was about to happen.

She had not eaten in two days. She couldn't think of food. She channeled her hunger pains, if the came, into her vagina and rubbed herself into one tortured orgasm after another. She knew she was on the verge of psychosis, she was transforming into what Jerome wanted all on her own.

When she heard his car drive up, Delicia closed her thighs and bent over and hugged her knees. He walked up, opened the door, and found her in the position.

"Ready to get to work, whore?" he asked in tone that sounded happily macabre.

Delicia's lips shuddered as she sucked in a breath. She stood as if at attention but with her head bowed, and Jerome, after appreciating the stunning sight of her beauty in submissive pose, noticed the stain on his sofa cushion.

He walked up to her, caressed her breasts, looked over her should at the cushion, inspected her wet pussy with his hands and said, "Oh baby, you made the right decision."

He took her into his basement, sat her on a cot, put a collar on her neck and chained her to the wall.

He set up web cams at four angles and then set up a laptop on the large stool in front of her. He took a chair next to her and demanded all her passwords.

Jerome got into her contact list. There were over 200 men in her list, men from all over the world, but as best as they could figure, about 120 of them were on the North American continent.

Jerome had her send out emails, text messages, messenger chat messages. All of them said the same thing:

SlutWife has a new profile. Please read my profile before you contact me.

And her profile said:

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers
12