Delicious Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I wasn't trying anything funny right here in the restaurant. I honestly forgot where we were and was just trying to help." Valerie offered a slight upturn of one side of her mouth. "Forgive me?"

"Yeah, I forgive you. Can we start over? Dressing up and trying to impress really isn't me, especially on a first date. Honestly, beer and pizza sounds so good right now."

"That's my girl." Valerie's eyes grew wide and big. "Ehrm... I mean..." She laughed at him and squeezed his hand. "So much for starting over."

"It' okay. So, Linus, how long have you been a model for Jacque? No offense, but you don't seem like the fashion designer type."

"That would be because I'm not. I was in his office finishing some of my own homework during your first week of class. We made a bet. If he won, I had to model for your class anytime he needed me for a year. I lost that bet. I'm actually working on my masters for electrical engineering over at NYU Poly."

"Holy cow. Time out." He chuckled. "How do you know Jacque so well?"

"He's my uncle."

"Uncle?" She tried the word out slowly and took a sip of wine. "Uncle Jacque."

"Actually, he's Uncle J to most of us." Valerie almost choked on her wine.

"Interesting. So you're an uber nerd, then? What was the bet?"

The waiter chose that moment to ask for their order. After hearing the seared salmon on cedar log special, Linus goes with the special with an added salad. The waiter turned to Valerie.

"I'll have the same as Linus." The waiter gathered their menus and disappeared again. "You're not getting off that easy. The bet?"

"The bet was that you would ask this uber nerd out on a date." His cheeks flushed. Valerie's jaw dropped stunned.

"Why?"

He shrugged. "I thought you were cute and thought I was the bomb.com back then. Let's just say between the lost bet and trying to be Jacque's model I've been duly humbled."

"Linus." He glared into his wine. "Linus," she said a bit more earnestly and he looked up. "I'm sorry. I lost my father a few days after school started. I wouldn't have gone on a date with Gene Kelly if he had risen from the grave and asked me."

"I wish I had known. I might have been a little more tactful and comforting."

"Not sure this helps, but I don't remember you trying. I must have been really feeling blue to ignore you."

Linus stood from the table and smoothed his jacket. Then, he held out his hand. Valerie looked at him downcast.

"Our food isn't even here. Please, we can't leave yet." He laughed heartily.

"No we can't, but I promised my uncle a dance and a longer one if I let you fall at all." As she stood and took his hand, she pinched his ass covertly.

"Cheeky boy," she whispered, "you could've just asked me for a dance." Linus folded her into his arms when they reached the dance floor. Linus nudged her ear with his nose and breathed in her sweet scent, sweet champagne and honeysuckle. Valerie closed her eyes and laid her head in between his neck and shoulder, focusing only on his breath, his heart, and his touch.

"Are you missing out on your three delicious men?"

Valerie laughed. "Maybe that was cruel. I want you to meet them sometime soon. That is if..." She trailed off mumbling.

The song ended and he tipped her chin to gaze down into her eyes. "Of course I want to meet them. His grin widened. "I think."

"They did say they'd be home waiting with a shot gun." He looked at her worriedly.

"Uncles? Brothers? I'm not sure I'd call my uncles and brothers delicious though."

"No. They are guy friends but they're more like brothers-"

"- that are delicious?"

"I was trying to make you jealous."

"Task succeeded." He thumbed her bottom lip gently and kissed the top of her head. "Let's go eat."

The food was marvelous. Valerie almost made the comment describing the food as delicious but caught herself ahead of time. The waiter appeared after they finished eating and said that the check was already taken care of and that a couple would like to join them. Linus nodded to the waiter and muttered, "Jacque," to Valerie who nodded her head understanding. A few minutes later, Jacque appeared with a lady wrapped in a scarlet dress hanging on his arm. Linus and Valerie stood to greet her.

"Kathryn Peters," Jacque announced her name, "I would like to introduce you to the elegant Valerie Hughes and my nephew Linus Doddridge. This is the fashion designer that I wanted to impress."

"And you did, darling. That dress is stunning. You wear it so well, Valerie. Jacque tells me you are one of the best design students he has ever had. This is quite impressive coming from Jacque."

"Thank you both." Valerie smiled sweetly.

"Unfortunately, I cannot stay and chat. I do have an intern position as my assistant open starting in two weeks. I must admit, I was not sure that you had the grace Jacque promised me when you fell so clumsily, but your walk and dance afterwards assured me of the slight mishap. Jacque has an envelope detailing my expectations. If you would like the job, call the number listed on Monday."

"Of course. You will hear from me early on Monday." They shook hands and hers glided to Linus's as well.

"Enjoy the rest of your weekend," Kathryn sang. Jacque winked at them and, taking her arm, escorted her out.

Valerie sat back down completely stunned. "Did you know?"

Linus shook his head in bewilderment. "I knew nothing. This is all Jacque. He must really like you. Explains the dress."

"What do you mean?"

"Jacque hasn't handmade his own design in ages.

When Jacque returned to the table a few minutes later, Valerie half jumped on him and gave each of his cheeks a kiss. Jacque took out silver envelope from his jacket and laid it on the table for Valerie. Seeing a waiter, he calls him over and tells him to bring a brownie a' la mode for the couple to share and a bottle of wine to carry out as memory of their celebration.

"Also, in memory of our celebration, is that dress, my dear. I've never had a more diligent or talented student and I'd like you to keep it."

"Thank you, Jacque. I'm not even sure I have the words..." She stood and kissed his cheek again and wiped a tear that threatened to fall.

"See Linus?" Jacque pointed to his cheek. "I may get more action than you tonight." All three laughed.

"Oh bloody ha ha, Uncle J." He kissed Valerie's hand. "I'm so proud of you, but I may have to steal at least one more kiss than you give my uncle just for say so. On second thought, kiss his cheek all you like." He raised an eyebrow over to Jacque who was studying them intently. Jacque stood and ruffled his nephew's hair as the waiter appeared with dessert. "I expect you'll be no less than a perfect gentleman to her."

"Yes, Sir."

"Congratulations, Valerie. I'll see you on Monday. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through Linus if you have any questions before you call." He pointed to the silver envelope and left before she could offer another round of gratitude.

Still holding her hand, Linus traced the lines of her palm and kissed as each line led off her hand. Valerie shivered with arousal. Her palm apparently held tight strings to her sex.

They each ate a few bites of their dessert in silence. Valerie looked up to Linus and licked a bit of ice cream from her lip. Linus grinned, stood taking the wine the waiter had packaged for them, and offered his arm to escort her home. The drive to Valerie's was as silent as eating their brownie a' la mode. Valerie laid her hand on Linus's thigh, and Linus had covered it with his own messaging each finger, bone, and wrist. When the car stopped, Valerie was all but panting for more.

Linus got out of the car, opened her car door, and walked her to her front step.

"Can we have dinner again on Sunday?"

"Maybe. I'll have to check my schedule." Linus pushed his lips together flat. Valerie nudged him with her shoulder. "Of course I want to do dinner again. You just took all the fun out of me making you suffer. I had a great time with you." Linus still just shrugged his shoulders. "Whoa. Where is that confident, sexy man I was with earlier?"

"You think I'm sexy?"

Finally, a smirk! "Yeah, I think I do."

"You weren't too sure last Tuesday."

"I also made an effort to make you jealous last Tuesday. Look, let's have dinner this Sunday, but this time let's just have pizza and beer. No dresses or tux or photo shoots. Then I can kick your ass in a board game or something else uber nerdy.

"Uber nerdy?"

"I happen to like uber nerds. Sexy, uber nerds especially."

Linus kissed the hand he was holding while looking into her eyes, those cobalt blue eyes. For Valerie, his reflected raw need and passion only for her. He kissed her cheek gently and then went a little more roughly for the curve of her neck. While he was working his way down her neck, Valerie clung to his biceps and relaxed into his attention. Once he hit her collarbone, Linus breathed in and out just once before placing one more kiss on her cheek and stepping away. He walked backwards down the steps still staring at her before he trotted away.

Valerie finally found her breath once he opened his car door. She spun around and walked inside. What was that? "He should've just kissed me." Falling back against her door, she plopped down and tried to calm herself. Sunday could not come soon enough. Minutes later after hanging her dress and washing off the make up, she slid between her sheets alone looking out her window. She could hear the cicadas screeched and frogs bellowing. Her neighbor's light was on upstairs, but then eventually someone turned it off. The electric from Linus's hands, his lips, still circuited through her though. Her phone vibrated in her purse. Digging through the dark, she found and opened the text message.

Chris: How'd it go? Want to talk?

She hit his call button and waited.

"Val? How'd your date go?"

"It...it was great. How about yours?"

"Mine was okay. Tim and Lucy actually dragged her in for a double date. I really like her, but her feelings aren't exactly returned. She was actually girly though and, uhh, I don't know. It's new territory.

"Mine's a nerd, but he adores me I think. I think I really like him too." Valerie sauntered over to her window and looked out. "Hey Chris? I gotta go."

"Thanks for calling me, Val. It feels good to just tell someone."

"Yeah, same here. I think I might need to bring this one for the shot gun committee. See you soon?"

Chris laughed. "If he's brave enough. See you soon."

She threw her phone in her purse and pulled a robe on her closely naked body. It couldn't be, could it? She ran down the steps. The music from cicadas and frogs burst forth even louder when her door swung open. Barefoot, Valerie pranced down the path to a car door, Linus's car door. He sat there in the dark rubbing his eyes and firmly messaging his face. She giggled and knocked hard on his window. She giggled harder when she saw him jump a few inches. He hurriedly unbuckled himself and open the car door. Linus spun her around, pressing her up against the side of his car. He placed both hands around her neck and face. Veronica felt his erection press against her robed belly.

"Can I-"

Veronica pulled his white dress shirt forward and placed her lips on his before he could finish his question. His hands run through her hair, down her back, tug on her ass, and work their way back up to her face. Veronica's knees buckle, and she about slid down against the car.

"Sorry. I told myself I would leave when you got inside. And then again when your lights go off. And then, I just couldn't. I should've asked to kiss you the moment we got back in the car outside the restaurant. I don't think I could have functioned the next two days." He combed his fingers through her hair and kissed her again, slow this time but still deep and passionate.

Veronica's fingers reached for the edge of his pants when he finally broke the kiss. She dipped them inside moving his shirt and feeling the flesh of his lower abs. "Linus, my perfect gentleman wouldn't pass up another opportunity to please me." Her hand moved to the warmth of his cock, so hard and vein pulsed. Linus takes a sharp intake of breath before he moves her onto the hood of his car. He presses her flat and grinds into her sex while he kisses her neck hungrily.

"Please, please, let's go inside." Linus groaned but picked her up so that she straddled him and made it through the front door to the steps behind it. Veronica whipped the sash of her robe away and arched back against the carpeted stairs. Linus took the hint and trailed his kisses down her cleavage while one hand unlatched the back clasp of her bra. The bra fell away down the steps. Linus licked the flesh of one breast avoiding the nipple before he moved to the other. His tongue skid down her sternum to her navel ring to swirl against it and moved back up. This time he latched onto her left nipple sucking and pulling hard. Veronica, feeling heady, reached down to his cock and pressed it against her pussy even harder. Crying out, she grabbed into Linus's hair and guided him down to her panties. He didn't tease. He pulled her panties just far enough down to put his head through to her clit. His hands travel up and down her lush thighs and grab hold of her thin waist.

"I've wanted to find out what you taste like all night." He breathes his warmth on her opening her lips with one two fingers. "All year." He licked once lightly and then dove his tongue into her. "So good. So fucking good," he murmured. Tingles went out from Valerie's sex out to her limbs. She moaned. "Like honey." Valerie pulled on his hair guiding him to her clit. Her head fell back again and she dug her fingers into the carpet. Linus flicked, kissed, and licked her clit until the bud was ready. He inserted one and then two fingers. Valerie wiggled with pleasure and felt her edge waving. Kicking the stairs she propelled herself upwards a few steps.

"Oh no, come back here. Come for me, Valerie." He inserted a third finger and pumps in and out while sucking on her clit. Three fingers of his other hand worked their way to her other hole and pressed down firmly against it. "Fly for me," he grumbled on her clit.

"Linus!" His name screamed from her lips as she withered against his touch.

He gathered her around his hips and carried her the rest of the way upstairs to the bedroom. His name on her lips only incite his lust for more. More of her honey, her sweetness, her own raw need for him. "Linus, take me. Take me, please." He drove into her to the hilt and paused to relish the feeling of her pussy embracing his cock. His mouth moved back to hers and her small, vulnerable neck. He thrust rhythmically as her hips bounced up to meet his. "Deeper," she shrieked.

He pushed in with more force and let out a primal roar. He grabbed her hands and locked them in his above her head. Giving in to his control, his needs, she eased herself into his pattern. "Come one more," he grunted. With one hand taking control over her wrists, he moved the other one down to her clit. The burn became intense and Valerie let loose to the wave of her orgasm. Feeling her spasm around him was enough to send Linus over the edge. "Val!" He dove his head into the space between her neck and shoulder as he pumped his seed into her. Linus held himself up on his elbows miraculously while he found his bearings again.

"Fuck, Val. Condom." He manage to sputter. Valerie pulled his neck in for a quick kiss.

"I get the shot."

Linus rolled to the side and pulled her onto his chest tight in his arms. "Mine." Valerie snuggled him tighter and licked his nipple. "I want to be the only man you ever call delicious again." Valerie laughed.

"Just the fact that I want you to meet them means the same thing. Please don't tell them I called them that. They'll never let me live it down."

Linus grumbled. "I'll never let you live it down. You'll be punished for the rest of your life, little fashion lady."

"How old are you?"

"You say it like I'm ancient. I'm twenty four."

"I didn't mean it like that." Val slapped his shoulder and yawned. "I turn twenty two next month. Most think I'm younger, because I changed schools."

"Do you miss it?"

"No. I miss the guys though. We were friends growing up but grew close when we rented a house together."

"Ah. That explains a ton. Val, I really like you."

Silence.

"Val?

Linus moved her gently to spoon her and kissed her shoulder. He brought a sheet up over their shoulders nuzzling into her scent and warmth.

*****

Val awoke and instantly put her hand out feeling for Linus.

"Sorry, I don't sleep much and didn't want to wake you." Linus sat in a chair across the room drinking coffee. "Want some?" Valerie mumbled something about morning people and accepted a coffee. "I also found some fruit in your fridge." She managed to eat a strawberry before he kissed her morning breath and she drifted back to sleep clutching his hand. After a while of studying her, he kissed her forehead.

"Hey beautiful, I know you're not quite awake yet. Can we still do dinner tomorrow night? I have to go. I'm supposed to meet my sister and her kids for a birthday party in an hour."

"That depends" she replied groggily.

"On what?"

"I want one more kiss." He smiled wide and leaned in. She rubbed his chest, and he climbed on top of her exploring the kiss. He stopped and laughed.

"If I don't go, my niece and nephew are going to wonder why I'm so dressed up for their party. And word will probably get around to Jacque that I never went home." She gave him a quick kiss on his stubbled chin and swatted his ass. "Go. I'll see you tomorrow night. Beer and pizza?" He nodded.

"and Linus-"

"Yeah?"

"Thank Jacque for me. I'm glad you lost that delicious bet."

His lips smashed into hers.

The End.

12