Delicious Dirty Old Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very impressed. He knew what I liked and how could I turn down such a wonderful surprise. If Ned was half as exciting and pleasing as Matthew than I would be a fool to say no, wouldn't I?"

"Just because I can't properly fuck that pussy doesn't mean I don't want to see it fucked, that's where Ned comes in. We're going to have a private little party tonight, just the three of us. Now, you have the opportunity to refuse and I wouldn't hold it against you, however, I'm pretty sure that you're just as willing to play with Ned as you were to let me play with you."

I was tired; this old man wore me out, so nicely. The thought of another with his inclinations was appealing. If one dirty old man is special, than two dirty old men would be akin to winning a lottery, wouldn't you agree?

"When is Ned supposed to arrive?"

"You have time to take a bath or shower if you'd like, but I really love the smell and feel of a pussy fresh from a good sucking and a super great hard cum. If you were a real good girl you'd come over here and let me lick your pussy and give it a nice cum before Ned gets here."

The thought was inviting.

"Matter of fact, it has nothing to do with what you want, I'm in charge isn't that right?"

Apparently the game was continuing, and I loved it.

"Yes, you are in charge, you're the boss, what you want is what will be."

"Good, I was just testing you, now, get over here and do as I say."

I watched Matthew reach for the lever on the chair and it slowly reclined into a flat position, as if he were lying in bed.

"Pick up the pillow and put it behind my head. I want you to climb up here and lay that pussy right over my chin. That's it, now reach down and spread yourself wide open for me. I like to look at pussy before I eat it."

I was over Matthew's face and my knees were on either side of his head. I reached between my legs and pulled my lips back high and tightly. I realized there was a mirror on the wall behind his chair. I couldn't see it before because the chair was up right. Looking into the mirror I could see what he saw.

"That's right, now you see what I see, a hot wet pussy that I'm going to suck real good. See how big your sweet sugar clit is, I barely have to move my tongue to tickle it. I could suck that piece of sugar for hours and never get tired of it. You're going to watch me eat you and it will drive you crazy."

Just for a reference point, my clit is a beauty. If you picture the eraser end of a number two yellow lead pencil, and almost double it in size that would be the size of my clit in your mouth. I have been blessed wouldn't you agree. If you triple the size of that eraser, you would be looking at my delicious nipples when they've been properly sucked. Can you even imagine the amount of tiny nerves in these lovely pieces of candy?

Matthew slipped his tongue out of his warm mouth and it was wet with saliva, it felt like a whisper across the tip of my piece of sweetness. One of the things he did before that drove me crazy was a simple suck and release. I watched as his lips gripped my clit and he sucked it up and let it pop out of his mouth, it was glorious. Over and over he did this and he had me ready to cum in seconds.

He wasn't ready for that; he just licked my pussy up and down for a few minutes. The tip of his tongue licked my clit fast and furiously, again I was almost there.

"Rub your pussy all over my face I love it when my face is drenched in sugar pussy juices."

I leaned forward ever so slightly and rubbed myself all over his round chubby face. I could see my wetness on the tips of his mustache; he licked at it tasting me.

"Okay, let's do this for real, now don't you move, I'll do all the work."

I held my lips open and watched his mouth go in for the thrill. He sucked my clit into his mouth and held it tightly at the bottom. His tongue twirled over and over it and he'd suck it, and then twirled again. Suddenly he grabbed it with his teeth and bit gently, holding it tighter. His tongue went crazy rubbing my clit until I couldn't hold off the intense orgasm. When he felt it start, he sucked and sucked until I had to pull off; it was so intense the pleasure was more than I could take.

"That was sweet, sweet cum running into my mouth. Bend over here and give me a suck on those big titties."

I pushed my tits together and he sucked both nipples hard and fast, I didn't want him to stop and when he reached down and shoved his fingers in my pussy I came again, hard and fast.

"That's all, I have to stop or you'll wear me out, I'm an old man."

I needed a shower and just got up and went to the bathroom and did just that. I couldn't count how many times this old man had made me cum, more than anyone had ever done before. The idea that I was now going to have a cock to enjoy only made me want to stay even more.

While I was drying myself I heard another voice, Ned had arrived. I thought I should wrap myself in a towel instead of just walking out there naked and I did.

"Here she is Ned old buddy, she is hot to trot and can take all we can give her and then some."

Ned was the complete opposite of Matthew, he was tall and slender. He had a full head of grey hair neatly cut and combed. One thing I did notice immediately he had massive hands.

"Hello Daria seems as though my friend here has been enjoying his day with you. I can't wait to get a piece or two of you baby, I've been waiting for this."

Matthew was again sitting upright in his chair and smiling like the cat that ate the mouse.

"Drop that towel girl and give the man a look at you, he needs to size you up so he can plan his moves."

I let the towel fall onto the floor and stood there in front of two dirty old perverts and couldn't think of another place I'd rather be.

"Look at those titties Ned, they were made for sucking. Those sweet nipples will be three times that size soon, a real mouth full."

Ned was smiling and contemplating what he was going to do, it was written all over his face.

"This little honey has the biggest clit I've ever had in this mouth and it is sweet and tasty. Turn around baby show Ned that sweet ass. Nice firm cheeks Ned, the kind you like, and a sweet little rosebud, fresh and tight. I had to spank her a little, she had herself a cum before I said she could so I had to put her back in her place. I'd say it's about time to get started, I haven't had any tittie for at least an hour and I'm a hungry man."

While Matthew was talking Ned was taking off his clothes. Clearly there was no need for any preliminaries, just get right to it. I was pretty shocked when I saw his huge cock. It had to be at least ten inches long and thick, with a big head. I could already imagine and feel him pumping that in and out of me, my pussy was already wet.

"Come over here and bend down over me so I can get at those titties. Hold on to the top of the chair and spread your feet apart, Ned likes to dip his cock a little to get the feel of your pussy."

I walked to the chair and watched Ned stroke his cock as if he was getting it primed and ready. No sooner had I bent over and Matthew had my nipples in his mouth sucking and biting them.

Ned came up behind me and I felt him run his finger between the lips of my pussy.

"She's already wet, I like that. Can you reach her clit with those tits in your mouth Matt?"

"No problem, what do you have in mind?"

"I think we should give her a good hard cum right from the get go, prime her up for the rest of the night. You suck those tits nice and rub that clit; I'll take care of the rest."

This was like a dream come true for a woman like myself. Dirty old men willing and able to get going without a minute lost. Okay boys, I'm ready. Go for it.

Ned pulled me back a little further and I felt him rub the head of that monster up and down getting it wet with my pussy juices.

My nipples were already pulsing from Matthew's sucking when he reached for my clit.

"Okay baby, here we go."

Ned found the place his was looking for and slowly filled me up. He was big and I felt every inch of him going in. He held on to my hips and began a slow steady fuck, pulling all the way out and driving deep again. The feeling of my nipples being sucked and chewed on, the fingers rubbing my clit and the cock deep in my pussy was unfucking believable.

"She sure has a nice slick pussy, deep and pretty tight, just the way I like it. Feel that meat baby, sliding into you, it feels good doesn't it, nice and slow and steady. You're about ready to cum; I can feel you grabbing my cock. Rub that clit real nice Matt we're about ready here."

Ned began pumping me faster and harder, my clit was on fire and I was barely holding on. Matt told me to get my titties tight together; he wanted both nipples in his mouth. I pushed my tits together and as he got his lips around both of them Ned started fucking me hard. He knew I was close and he smacked my ass, like he was riding a horse.

"Fuck me hard, come on, and get that pussy going."

I met his plunging cock with every thrust, I was right there and when I had to let go I took all of him hard and deep.

"Yeah, yeah, that's it cum all over my cock, suck those tits, she's cumming hard now."

He was relentless and I couldn't get enough. I heard him groan as he pulled out of me and sprayed my ass and back with hot cum. He laid his cock in the small of my back and I felt each little spurt on my skin.

I had to stand up and get away from both of them. My nipples were throbbing and my pussy was pulsing with every wave of orgasm as it hit me. When I turned around Ned was standing there holding his still hard weapon in his hand, it glistened with the wetness that was in my pussy. Matthew was smiling from ear to ear.

"So, what did I tell you is she something special or what. This one loves it all and after a few minutes she'll be ready to go again."

I was pretty tired and they were just getting started.

"Come over here and let me taste that pussy after it's been fucked."

This was something new to me, a man wanted to eat me after another man had fucked me, I guess there must be something to be said for good friends.

"Go on, give him a taste, old Matt loves pussy anyway he can get it, go on now."

Matt had me stand over his face and lower myself onto his hungry mouth. He licked every inch of me. Ned came behind me and grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed hard.

My nipples were so sore and swollen they were beet red. He grabbed each one between his fingers and twisted and pulled making me moan and groan.

"Tell him to suck your clit hard, make you cum again, now tell him."

"Suck my clit old man, make me cum in your filthy mouth, you want to taste a fucked pussy, yes, like that, tongue my clit ohhh yeah, just like that."

His lips sucked me like crazy and he licked every drop of juice that came out of me. I was going crazy and it would only get better.

"Tell us when you're ready to cum."

"Ohhh my god, that's it don't stop, just like that suck it, suck it old man, here it comes, Oh yeah,, make me cum now."

They took over and I was done, I felt my pussy tighten up and start the waves, each one stronger than the one before. Matt kept licking at my pulsing throbbing clit and Ned was just tearing my nipples up with the pulling and twisting. I was shaking and would have fallen over if they didn't each have some part of me in a mouth or hands. It had to stop I couldn't take any more of this. I twisted away from them and fell onto the couch, moaning and screeching like a cat in heat.

"Well, what do you think Ned, is she a keeper or what. We have the whole weekend with her. I don't think I could ever get tired of those big titties and that sweet pussy. She's a hell of a fuck I bet, especially when she cumming hard."

"How many times have you sucked her off today?"

"This has to be the fourth or fifth time. Give her a few minutes and she's ready again. She loves it, that pussy is so damn sweet I could suck it forever and never get tired of it. Those titties, big and round, I love the way they bounce when she moves around. Nipples that size that taste like sugar, and she loves them babies sucked hard and the longer I suck the better she likes it."

I laid there listening to them and wondered if I was ever going to leave. It seemed as though they had the whole weekend planned.

"I have had a real fantasy for a long time and I think we can make it happen with her. You'd have to help me into the bedroom; I have to be able to lie on my stomach. I would love to suck that pussy with your cock in it. I want her to watch me lick that clit while she's full of your cock. Let's get going, I don't want to waste a minute."

It was at this point that I realized I had no say in the plans. I'm not complaining, what Matthew proposed sounded very interesting.

"Okay baby, go on into the bedroom and wait for us."

As I walked out of the room I smiled, this was going to be fun.

Ned and Matthew came into the bedroom; Matt was in his wheel chair. Ned helped him onto the bed and Matt gave us instructions. It really was like a porn movie and he was the director.

"Ned lean back against the headboard and I want Daria to sit on your cock facing me. It's a good thing you have a monster cock or this wouldn't work."

Ned did as directed and Matthew wanted to "Prime Me" so I'd slide down over his cock nice and easy. I lay between Ned's legs and Matthew, on his stomach began sucking and licking my pussy. Ned played with my tits. He liked to pull my nipples and he told me to suck my tits for him, I did.

The little man between my legs got off by watching me sucking on my nipples. He spread my legs wide and told me to open up for him, I knew what that meant. I pulled my pussy high and tight and popped my clit up for him to suck on.

"He loves sucking on that sweet clit doesn't he, I'll have to get some of it later for myself, and I love a good pussy to suck on now and then. Does it feel good?"

"Yes, it feels real good, he has my clit in his lips and he's teasing the tip with his tongue, I love it."

"Okay Ned she's wet and ready. Get that cock into her deep."

"You heard the man, get on this cock just like he said."

I stood up and lowered myself onto his huge stick. When I got him deep in me Matthew told me to open up my legs as wide as I could. I pulled back and he could see my pussy filled with hard thick cock.

"Oh my God Ned, you should see this, her pussy is stretched tight around your rod, and her little sugar lips are just as tight as her pussy. See, I knew it, with her pussy filled up with a hard cock her clit is standing up nice and high begging to be sucked."

Ned didn't move this was for Matthew. The old man got close and licked around my clit. He'd suck it and let it pop out; he loved that, so did I.

"Every time you pop that clit she gets real tight, she loves that. Matt, pull that clit like you're sucking it. Oh yeah she likes that a whole lot. Feels like he's jerking you off doesn't it baby?"

"I told you Ned, that her clit gets nice and big, real hard and she loves it, anything, sucking, licking, pulling, even a little pinch and bite. Okay, now I want to suck her off so she cums on your cock so get ready."

Ned was pinching and pulling my nipples. Matthew began sucking me and it started.

"Oh yeah, suck that pussy, she's almost there. I'll tell you when she lets go. This is fucking hot baby, me buried deep in your cunt and Matt sucking your clit. You want to cum don't you? Get ready Matt, she's real tight now, here it comes, oh yeah, she's cumming hard now, don't stop sucking that clit Matt, she's cumming like mad."

It was over the top. I had never felt anything close to this before. I couldn't stop cumming, my clit still being sucked was hot and burning like it was on fire, and I loved it even more.

"You need to fuck her Ned, she's on fire, let me get out of your way, give it to her good."

Matt moved away from me and Ned started pumping inside me. His big hands grabbed my waist and he lifted me up and down on and off his cock, he was a fucking jack hammer. Ned was ready to cum himself, I felt him get hard and stop and then it came like a detonation inside me, He had me by my hips and he rode me up and down hard until, neither of us could move another muscle.

For the first time in I don't know how many hours I couldn't move. My body was stunned by what had just happened. I was senseless and couldn't care less.

Ned spoke first. "You're right Matthew, she is something special. I don't think I've ever known a woman willing to do anything close to this. She's got it all, big tits, big clit, nice hard pussy and a real sweet ass and a real love for down and dirty."

Matthew was smiling from ear to ear, he found them a fuck machine and he was a proud and happy man.

"I'd be willing to bet the farm that she sucks a mean cock. Maybe we could try something else. How about she sucks you off while I suck her off, let's see who cums first."

The role playing needed a dose of reality.

"I need a shower gentlemen and some time to regroup. How about you let me shower and we'll talk about what we do next?"

"I don't know if I can stay away from that pussy that long, and those titties, I love those titties, I want to suck them right now. Tell you what give me a few minutes on those titties and Ned can have what he wants then you can take a shower don't forget who's in charge here."

They didn't wait for an answer. Matt pulled me over to him and he sucked like he would never see a pair of tits for the rest of his life. Ned wanted some pussy, cum filled pussy at that. He got down between my legs and licked me all over, sucking my clit and finger fucking me. It didn't take long before I was cumming again, they were like addicts and I was their crack.

I didn't ask this time I just got up and headed for the bathroom and a hot cleansing shower. My body was aching and I finally just filled the tub with hot water and stayed there for as long as I could. I could hear them talking and laughing. I couldn't believe their stamina; they should by all rights be knocked out and in a coma. I stayed in that tub for at least an hour. When the water cooled down I drained it and filled it up again. By the time I was ready to get out I actually felt pretty good. My body was aching. My nipples were sore and my pussy was too but in a good way.

It suddenly sounded like there was someone else in the room. The sound of another voice, I couldn't even think that they called someone else to come join the party. This was getting out of hand. I got out of the tub and dried off. I found some lotion and I was clean and refreshed. It was time to get back to the party.

I found a robe and slipped into it. I wasn't about to walk into a room of god knows how many in nothing but a towel or less.

"Here she is this is Daria, our special darling."

My God, there was another man here. This one was pretty well up in years. Matthew and Ned looked like children next to him. I must be crazy.

"This is our buddy Wilbert, you can call him Willie."

Matthew was smiling like he hit the jackpot.

"Hello Willie, what an unexpected surprise to meet you tonight."

"Willie likes the ladies as much as Ned and I do, he may be a little older but he has lots of experience and believe it or not he can still get it up show her what you got Willie."

"It'd be my pleasure Matt."

This was like the good old boys club.

Wilbert unbuckled his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He was much older, his wrinkled skin and wobbly legs looked as though he was lucky to be standing. He reached into his shorts and pulled out a handful of cock, smaller than Ned but impressive just the same. He shook it at me and stroked it up n down while he wiggled his tongue at me.