Delicious Rivalry

Story Info
Beth gets to know her rival... through taste.
4.7k words
4.4
15.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fap... fap... fap......

The only sounds masking the meshing of both our bodies was from the air conditioning overhead, and that wasn't even good enough. Victoria had her hands wrapped around my neck, her long slender legs off the ground and around my waist. My pants were in a bunch at my feet, her skirt hiked up to her waist, her panties on top of the photocopier next to us. My cock was deep inside her, pounding her like a wild animal looking for meat, eliciting moans of pleasure from her which I muffled with deep kisses. Everyone else was out for lunch and we had the office to ourselves, but we still didn't want to risk being heard.

Victoria joined the company about a year ago. I always had a liking for her since the moment we met, but we never hung out much until a recent company social event. She was high on alcohol and I was high on lust for that slender hourglass figure of hers which she held with an air of confidence and sensuality. We got back to her place. Two bottles of wine later, we fucked the senses out of each other, and have been doing so ever since, albeit in more and more adventurous places. This photocopy room rendezvous was a first for us.

I could feel her delicious perfect breasts pressed against me as she pounded herself up and down on my stiff hot member. I so wanted to reach between us and unwrap her beautiful tits, but my hands wouldn't cooperate. They held tight her butt cheeks as my cock frantically tried to reach a little deeper at every thrust into her wet pussy.

"I'm cumming..." was all I managed to muster just before I exploded my load deep inside of her. I could feel my seed draining into her depths with each final deep thrust I made. We held our positions for a moment before she got up off me. I could feel my cum flowing out of her, onto my cock down my balls and onto the carpet beneath us. A little mark of victory for the cleaners to deal with, I thought to myself.

She put on her panties and straighten her blouse and skirt before I could even react. A little peck on the cheek and without saying much, she left the room. What a bitch, using me like her toy! But that was probably the weakest complaint I've made about anything. My cock was still dripping with her juices as I put my pants on. No, I'm not cleaning up, I've got plans! I smirked. Just the thought of what I was going to do when I got home almost made me hard again.

-----------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was uneventful. Victoria was nowhere to be seen as she had to run some errands. My thoughts switched to Beth. I had left her precise instructions on what to do for when I got home, and I couldn't wait.

5:07 out the office door. 5:26 on the train. 5:48 I unlocked my front door and stepped in. There she was as I had instructed.

She was kneeling stark naked in the living room, her hands politely placed on her lap, her long dark hair flowing down her back. She greeted me with a smile of eager anticipation while trying to decode my mood and intentions. I gave her a poker face and took my time.

Briefcase. Tie. Watch. They came off one by one. Then I walked up and stood in front of the kneeling girl, my bulging cock right at her face. Without instruction she began to unzip my pants and in one swift move removed everything from my waist down. My cock, already hard, sprang up at her. "I missed you", she said with a little smile of contentment. I didn't reply but looked at her with eager lust.

She grabbed hold of my cock and without losing eye contact, slid my huge member into her mouth. I watched as my member stretched her lips and her warm moisture engulfed me. It took a few seconds, but I watched as her innocent face overcame with shock and a strange sense of horror. This was a taste she had tasted before, and she knew exactly what it was. She froze, then struggled for a reaction, before realising there really wasn't anything she could do. Defeated, she warily bobbed her head up and down on my wet cock.

A few moments later, she gathered her courage and slid my cock out of her mouth. "Who is she?" she said with a tone of jealously. "Just someone from work. She's freakin' hot." I rubbed it in.

She paused, then thoughtfully asked "Can I meet her?"

"Are you jealous?"

" ... I just want to know who she is."

I aimed my cock back at her mouth, a nasty little plan already brewing in my mind. "Look. There's a company dinner party this Friday. I guess I could bring you along..." Her face lit up a little, and she subconsciously opened her mouth for my dick, her mind clearly occupied wondering whose pussy my cock had been in before she got to it. " ... But, with conditions."

I had her attention. "First, I'll do anything I want to you tonight." I could see wheels turning in her head. What's the most I could ask for? She has been fucked by me, all three ways, multiple times. A threesome? That's something she has been reluctant to do, but there's no one else here is there?

"Second, I want you to swallow every single drop of cum, no matter what." That doesn't seem too tough after all. She nodded.

"Good. Now turn around and get on all fours." She complied, and crawled onto the floor, her head down low and her pussy up in the air beckoning me. I straddled her from behind and aimed my cock into her private parts. She wasn't completely wet, but that didn't stop me from entering her. I went deeper at each thrust, eliciting shrieks of pain from the girl. With the full length of my cock buried deep inside her, I began to fuck her like an animal. She moaned in pleasure as I pounded her from behind again and again, my cock sloshing in her pussy, making a cocktail of our juices with a woman's she had tasted just minutes before.

I pulled out my cock and leaned over to grab her little vibrator from a nearby drawer. I then inserted the little vibrator into her wet pussy and turned on the power to high as she screamed with ecstasy. Grabbing hold of her long hair, I dragged her to the bed while she frantically tried to keep up. "Head off the bed." I commanded. She got onto the bed and lied face up with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, right where my cock was. I slide my cock into her mouth, then grabbed her beautiful breasts which were perched right in front of me. Using them as an anchor point, I began to fuck her face. She took effort to keep her teeth away while trying not to gag every time I reached the back of her mouth. Every time I pulled back, some juices would flow off my cock and drool over her pretty face.

I came to a stop. Then with one slow steady thrust, I pushed my cock all the way in pass her tongue, the back of her mouth, and into her throat, immediately eliciting a gag reflex. I retracted, then did it again... and again... and again... Tears from her eyes mixed with pussy juices flowing down her face. She moaned with pleasure as my fingers tortured her clit, the vibrator still inside of her, while at the same time crying for my cock to stop the merciless pounding of her face. Her gag almost gave in on multiple occasions, but I knew how to handle the bitch and kept her on a merciless edge.

Finally I got up, to her relief. She made a huge gasp for air, choking on the influx of air, spewing more juices all over her face. I slapped those tantalising tits of her and watched them bounce on the naked and abused beauty in front of me.

She got up from the bed and I beckoned her to kneel on the floor in front of me. It was obvious from my posture and the stiffness of my dick that the face fucking was not ending any time soon. She reluctantly took a deep breath and then slid my entire cock into her mouth.

I went straight for her throat without warning, my balls slamming against her chin. She gagged, but the movements of her throat against my cock only served to add to my pleasure and to her agony. Her hands immediately came up and pushed back on my thighs in reflex, but my hands were already at the back of her head, clamping her pretty face down on my shaft. I could feel her throat pulsing as she tried to accommodate my full length, her grip on my thighs tightening and she began to sob as her breath ran out.

It wasn't long before she could hold it no more and started to frantically hit me. I released her from my grip and she immediately pushed back, taking in a long gasp of fresh air. My cock was covered in her juices which trailed from her lips like tasty cheese on pizza.

I thrusted her head down on my cock again before she could protest. This time I bobbled her little head up and down the whole length of my fat cock like an under-sized sex toy. She wailed in despair and in pleasure. The vibrator was still in her, and I could see she was soaking wet between her legs.

My thrusts grew stronger and stronger as did my urge to cum. She started to lose control in the midst of my incessant fucking. I began to feel teeth. I stopped and pulled my whole length out of her mouth. She showed a little sign of relief that I had finally stopped. Then... Whack!! I slapped her on her face. She screamed in shock, but that was muffled as I immediately stuck my cock back in her fuck hole.

She knew what to do. No more teeth. And in fact the faster I cum, the faster this agony would end. She really wanted to see who this chick I was fucking is, but was it really worth all this agony? Guess it was too late to change her mind with my cock already in her mouth.

She tightened her lips and throat on my cock as I continued face fucking the beautiful girl. It wasn't long before I knew I had to cum. A few more thrusts and then I pushed all the way in as the first stream of cum burst out directly into her throat. The sudden gush of fluid forced her to cough, causing my semen to spurt out of her mouth and nose, some dripping onto the cold floor between us. She retracted her head in reflex. My second spurt filled her mouth. The third and fourth blowing all over her face.

I watched the cum covered girl as she tried to regain composure, a look of relief on her face knowing that it was all soon over. "Finish it!" I commanded. She complied, knowing very well it was part of the agreement she could not escape. She slowly collected the cum off her face with her fingers, almost as if she were teasing me, then opened her mouth and held her hand above her as I watched the cum drip into her cum filled mouth. She showed me the end product, opening her mouth wide and sticking her white gooey tongue out at me. Then in one gulp, swallowed all that cum down her throat. Not a single sign of hesitance. I might even say with pleasure.

She looked up at me for permission to go. "Don't look at me like that, you're not done yet!" I beckoned to the cum on the floor between us. She looked down, then back at me with timid disgust. She hesitated for a moment before realising she was this close to completing her side of the agreement. Reluctantly, she reached down to scoop up the cum with her hand. "No! Lick it up!" I ordered. I could see words of protest forming on her cum flavoured lips before she gave in and obeyed. She bent all the way down and slurped up the remaining juices.

Sitting up right again, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, showing me the cum, the best act of defiance she could muster. Then just as she was about to swallow, I grabbed her chin and spat right onto her face and into her mouth. She winced. "Now swallow!". She did, this time not as enthusiastic as the first.

-----------------------------------------------

The food was good, but the company was lousy. Who wants to hang out with colleagues on a Friday evening anyway? I glanced around me for the hundredth time, trying to avoid anyone I knew, side stepping expensive suits and tight skirts as I made my way to the bar.

"On the rocks please." I pointed to the nearest bottle. I was here for the ethanol, whatever it came with.

"And how about the lady?" the bartender asks. I looked back at Beth as she stood innocently next to a bar stool. I waited for a response, but none came. I raised my eyebrow as a question.

"Erm... just an apple cider would do."

I glanced around the room. One hundred and one. But this time something caught my eye. An hour glass figure I knew so well, tonight clad in a small and very short red dress, back facing me. She was talking to two young men who I could just see in their eyes wanted nothing but to get the girl naked and fucked.

"Is that her?" I suddenly realised I was staring and quickly turned to Beth. I gave a half non-committal shrug and quickly turned to my drink which had arrived in the nick of time. I am single as far as Victoria is concerned. No, actually let me correct that. Now that I'm thinking about it, Victoria has never asked me about my private life. Not once. In all likelihood, she doesn't give a fuck. But why risk it letting the two of them meet? As for Beth, she's too attached to me to want to leave. Now how do I hold up my side of the deal, as a gentleman like me would, to let Beth get to know Victoria?

I tilted the glass and the ice cubes slid towards my lips. A warm sensation filled my throat as I placed the glass back down.

"Hey Beth. This party is pretty boring. Do you want to do something fun?"

She looked back at me for clarification. "You look so hot in that skirt of yours, I want to strip you naked..." I leaned in towards her right ear, "... and. fuck. you."

She blushed. "Not here?!" Her eyes widened but her voice hushed.

"I'll meet you in the men's cubicle"

She piqued with excitement as she knew she had my full attention. "Ok, I'll see you in there." Then trying to be discreet, she picked up her handbag and left.

My attention immediately shifted to Victoria and the two men she was talking to. I swear they were five inches closer to her than before. I walked towards them.

"Hey Victoria!" I called out as I began to smell her seducing perfume. All three of them turned towards me.

"Hey! Where have you been?" Victoria smiled back at me with a surprising sense of genuity and relief.

"Just hanging around..." I shrugged my shoulders, avoiding all eye contact with the men clearly annoyed by my intrusion. I decided to cut to the chase before the guys had a chance to respond. "Hey, this party is a little slow moving. Do you want to head somewhere else?"

"Sure! Talk to you later guys!" I was surprised by Victoria's enthusiastic response, but I wasn't complaining.

We walked across the room before I said anything. I could feel she wasn't in the mood for chit chat. "Hey, the people here kinda suck. Do you want to...... have some fun? Just the two of us, as usual."

"You want to fuck me in this cheap hotel?!" She snared. I was taken aback and began to worry if I had insulted her in any way. "You let me talk to those jerks for twenty minutes. What took you so long to ask?"

I grinned. Then took her hand and led her to the men's room.

The restrooms were empty. Three cubicles were located towards the far end of the room facing a narrow corridor. The first two doors were wide open, but the third was closed shut.

I led Victoria towards the second cubicle. Just as we were entering, I peeked under the third door. Oh yes, those were women high heels for sure -- Beth's favourite brown pair!

Once in, I turned around to face Victoria as she closed the door behind her. Our lips immediately went to a passionate embrace, our hands all over each other like serpents on fire. My cock, already hard from the moment I saw her in the hotel lounge, was now pressed against her soft body begging to be released and tamed. We wasted no time unbuttoning each other's clothes and exposing skin.

I went into full lust mode when her bra came off. Those perfectly shaped breasts stood firmly up against my chest, bouncing just that little as she wiggled out of her clothes. That's it, I'm having her right now.

I grabbed her shoulders. Turning her sideways, I shoved her forward, making sure she was leaning against Beth's side of the cubicle. She landed against the flimsy partition with a little bang, her hands up against the wall for support. I lifted her tight red dress up to her waist, revealing her taut ass cheeks and a pair of G-strings that disappeared between her crack. Without hesitation, I pulled her panties down to her knees and pushed her legs apart, readying her for penetration. On my way up, I brushed my fingers against her inner thigh and onto her pussy. I could sense her shudder with anticipation. Damn, she was hot, wet and ready to fuck. I unbuckled my belt as fast as I possibly could and pushed my pants down, not even bothering to take them off completely. My fully grown cock sprang out with urgency and a purpose. I grabbed the base of my cock and aimed it at Victoria's pussy. I leaned forward and my cock touched her wet lips. An electrifying sense of thrill shocked my senses. Then in one long, deep, ecstatic push, I thrusted my whole length into her wet pussy.

Victoria let out a long satisfying moan as I entered her. The feeling of my hard cock inside of her soft wet body was heavenly. For a moment my life felt complete and pointless. Then I realised I still had to fuck this sex angel in front of me! I started vigorously pounding my cock into Victoria, not even bothering with foreplay and pleasantries. Every thrust I made forward ended with an audible slap of my body against her ass and her body slamming against the cubicle wall. It was undoubtedly clear to anyone in the room that there were people having sex in the cubicles. I didn't bother with discretion, and she didn't seem to either.

I lost track of time pounding the beautiful girl. At some point, I reached my hands around her and grabbed those tantalising breasts, using them as an anchor point as I kept fucking. Her soft, firm globes in my hands were the perfect complement to the soft pussy sucking on my cock. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, her juices flowing out of her, onto my cock and balls and dripping onto the floor below. Victoria let out muffled moans of pleasure from time to time, interrupting the otherwise rhythmic fapping of our bodies.

Then I heard a moan. A familiar voice, but not Victoria's. I thought I was dreaming, then I heard it again. It came from the next cubicle... wait a minute, is Beth playing with herself while listening to us?! I chuckled at the thought, then again when I imagined the look on Beth's face when she finds out it was me fucking Victoria all along.

The thought didn't stay long in my head. I could feel a build up of tension in me. I pounded harder, faster. Victoria grew silent. I could feel her body tense up as she thrusted her pelvis back at me, begging me to penetrate deeper into her. I could feel her pussy clamping down on my hard member. A flashback of my cock deep down Beth's throat popped into my mind. I pumped my cock into Victoria even harder. She clenched her fists and froze. Then in one long breathless moan, she came... her body pulsing at each wave of orgasmic ecstasy, her pussy milking my cock begging for my final approval. I didn't last much longer. With one final deep thrust, I spewed my seed all over inside her. Squirt after squirt, I filled that pussy with generosity.

We stayed in the same position catching our breaths and collecting our senses before she propped herself upright and I withdrew my cock from warm wet heaven. Immediately cum dripped out of her pussy onto my cock and below. She turned around to face me. I couldn't help but gawk at those breasts as she buttoned them away from sight. She fixed her panties and her dress, then leaned forward and whispered into my ear "Thanks for the fix." The last I saw of her was a cute teasing smile she threw back at me as she left the cubicle.

I gathered myself out of her trance and hastily put my clothes back on. I peeked out of my cubicle. No one was around. In one ninja like move, I exited my cubicle and pushed into the cubicle next door. The sight that greeted me took me by surprise.

12