Delicious Treats Ch. 02

Story Info
She wakes up in Hell.
1.7k words
4.39
23.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepLines
DeepLines
23 Followers

I really wasn't thinking of making a second chapter, but I read a comment and it gave me an idea so here it is. Hope you enjoy.

*****

I opened my eyes. What the hell? I was in a room. I tried getting up but I fell right back down. Why was I so weak and why is it so damn cold in here? I started rubbing my arms for heat and saw the skimpiest of outfits. I had on a white see-through lingerie gown with nothing underneath. Now only some fucking pervert would make me wear this, but there were so many questions and it seemed like none of them could be answered.

I was finally able to jump from a bed and tip-toe to the nearest door. First up was to find out where the hell was I at. I slowly made my way toward the door but something made me stop in my tracks.

It started to open; I panicked. What do I do? I jumped behind it just before it swung open. Big mistake. It slammed right into my face. I held back the wimpy cry that was begging to come out as I tried to stay perfectly still. There was a man that entered the room. He was tall and muscular with jet black hair. I recognized that son of a bitch. That fucking monster! I almost pounced on him right there, but my common sense begged me not to do it.

He stood there with his hands on his hips and his head slowly rotating as if he were looking for something. "Oh where oh where could my Daisy be oh where oh where could she be?" he was singing so calmly that it almost scared me, but not as much after I figured out he was looking for me. Wait one second, did he just say my Daisy. Hell would freeze over before I ever belonged to a monster like him. His singing suddenly stopped and that made me hold my breath, he couldn't find a single trace of me if I was to live; I was sure of it.

I shut my eyes hoping he wouldn't be smart enough to think of the most obvious place someone would hide at. Then I began to remember the night he first claimed me as his. Didn't he kill me? I felt so limp and lifeless, he had to have killed me, but here I am alive as the day. That's when the guilt trip of Halloween night began flooding my memory, the blood, the bodies, Laci, every single person dead but me.. Why? Why wasn't I dead with them? He had to choose me to see the remains of his sick art; why didn't he kill me too? I felt the tears fill my eyes. If only we hadn't went, I'd still have my best friend but that bastard took her away. He took what mattered most to me and I want him to suffer. I knew I was crying now and he could defiantly hear me, but I didn't care, I'm going find something sharp and stick it right through his heart! I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw were crystal blue orbs staring right back at me.

Oh fuck...

I stood in shock, there was no way I could kick his ass without a weapon.

"And here I thought you got away from me." he began to smirk, oh how I fucking hated that smirk. His hands were on either side of my body and the door was closed. How did that happen so fast?

"Hmm you smell delicious," his head was under mine, I could feel his breath on my neck. He made the hairs stand at attention. Where was all my courage now? I was trapped like an animal with the man who murdered everyone I've ever known, and I cant find a single shred of courage to kick him in the balls.

I was shaking now and the tears were like heavy rain. So much for stabbing him in the heart, now I just look like the same pathetic girl I've always been and that's who I'll always be. I felt his hand outlining my figure.

"Hmm you look delicious too, I just might have to have dessert early and chocolate is one of my favorites." He kissed my neck and it sent the coldest chills down my spine, but I felt something else too. It was the courage setting in.

"Fuck you." I whispered, and with that I delivered a hard knee right to his dick. How dare he try to use me! He stumbled back but the look on his face was more impressed than shocked. I made a run for the door and opened it with lighting speed. If I could just find a way outside I can get help. I got into the hallway.

Fuck me..

It was like two mansions in one, the hallway looked like it went on for days. Fuck it, I can hide in this place, there's no way he could find me. I tried to run but soon I felt my head being yanked backwards. That bastard was pulling me back by my hair. I knew I should have cut it, it was like a superhero's dreaded cape . It always got in the fucking way, now it'd lead to my death.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I felt myself being pulled back into the room. I tried shaking my head franticly for him to let go but he had a pretty good grip. Soon I watched the hallway become smaller as I entered the threshold. My hands were immediately bound behind my back and I was thrown face down over the edge of the bed. My legs dangled towards the floor while my torso rested on the soft comforter. I heard the door slam shut, a small click as he locked it. Then I heard light footsteps coming toward me. I didn't know what scared me more, his silence or what he planned to do to me.

I felt my eyes beginning to water again and as soon as I shut them, the tears cascaded down my dark cheeks. I didn't know what he bound my hands with but there was no way I could get free. No absolute chance I could escape. Stray hairs were tickling my face and some soon began to stick from the tears. I thought about Laci, What she would do if it was her on this bed and I was dead. She'd get away, I'm sure of it. She was always strong and never gave up, and here I was so helpless, waiting on my demise.

The footsteps stopped and I felt his presence close to me. So close that one more inch would make him touch me. So close I could hear his clam breathing. I felt him staring as if trying to read me. I shifted my weight under his gaze and that's when his hand buried my face into the covers and I felt my skimpy white gown lift from my ass. More tears started to fall and I tried squirming to shake my gown back down, but he ended that when I felt a large budge press up against me. One of his hands kept my face buried while the other continued to lift my gown.

I was exposed, more than I was with the see-through gown on. I could tell he watched me as my body jerked as I tried to get free. He was truly sick, a fucking freak. I know he watched me with that dreadful smirk as I begged him not to do what he was doing, but he didn't give in, not a single word as he rubbed my ass and spanked it more than enough times.

This is what I get for running, this is what I get for trying to fight. He never said a single word, but the force behind the blows to my ass said it all.

He was pissed.

The final spank came and I let out a breath. My tears dried on my face, I'd rather be spanked than anything else, but I was too hopeful. Faith got the better of me and all that glory I had turned to shit as I heard him unzip his pants. His hand tangled itself in my hair as I heard his pants hit the ground. I stared wide-eyed into the darkness with disbelief. This couldn't be happening.

I felt him spring free and rest on top of my ass, then he slowly rubbed his head between my lips. "No please!" I hadn't said a word while he was spanking me, but this was too far.

I shook, screamed, even begged, but nothing worked, he rammed into me with all he had. Each thrust he delivered held his anger. He made me feel ever bit of it as he fucked me like I was some whore off the streets. . My tears fell from my cheeks to the bed and my screams echoed through the room. With each thrust they grew louder and that only seemed to piss him off more.

He kept a firm grip on my hair as he used it for leverage and hiked my ass up. His hand found the soft flesh of my chest and groped it like it was the last thing he would ever hold. I felt his dick filling me. A tear escaped my eye every time he'd pull out and shove it right back in. His pace quicken, his grips were harder and soon I felt him release deep inside me. He let go of my hair and slowly pulled out. I clasped on the bed, my body num, my pussy aching. I couldn't feel my being , it was like every little part of me was slipping away. I laid there letting the cries become more silent; my mind slowly slipping like the rest of my body.

I could hear the zip of his pants, the click from the lock, and the slam from the door. I could hear my cries bouncing of the walls and disappearing into the air. I could even hear the gentle sweep of the wind, but not once did I hear him.

My mind was at the last stage as I heard that final horrid sound.

Silence.

DeepLines
DeepLines
23 Followers