Deliciously Helpless

Story Info
A bound woman is forced to submit to three men.
1.1k words
4.21
73k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea how long she had been in the damp, dark room, her legs strapped to a bench, spread wide to leave her pussy and ass completely exposed. Her arms were bound tightly over her head, so that her breasts stood up firmly. Her eyes were covered with a leather blindfold. How many men would come to use her helpless body -- one? two? more? She shivered in anticipation, feeling the blood rush into her pussy.

Firm footsteps entered the room over her head. She couldn't tell how many approached, but it was clearly more than one. They made no other sound.

Suddenly, and with a smarting force that surprised her, she felt the smack of a flogger across her right breast, then against her left in rapid succession. Then a silent pause before another. Excruciatingly irregular slaps kept her whimpering, guessing when the next would arrive. Her erect nipples stung, even as she felt her body begging for more.

"You ready for us, baby?" His voice was keep and commanding. She nodded. Three more sharp smacks. "Let me hear you."

'"Yes, sir."

"Say it: I'm ready for you."

"I'm ready for you, sir."

"I brought my friend with me, and we are going to work you over good." The smacks began to move farther down her body, the ends of the flogger beginning to just tease at her clit. She felt more than heard someone come around her. She could feel the body warmth between her open legs. The snap of a tube of lube, and she felt the cool gel drip down her pussy to her ass. Warm fingers spread her lips wide and circled her clit, then began a firm probing of her pussy. Four sharp slaps caused her to flinch.

"You want to get fucked in all your holes, don't you?" said a second male voice from below.

"Yes, sir. Please, sir."

Warm fingers dug deeper, curving up to reach her G-spot. She began to quiver harder, her hips pushing up toward his hand. First two, then three fingers deliciously stretched her pussy open. She was ready for whatever they had in store for her.

"You want my whole fist, don't you?

She nodded again. "Yes, sir."

"Show me what you've got for us first."

The man above her roughly turned her head to the right, and she felt a huge and fiercely erect cock enter her face. Her mouth already wet, she felt him slide effortlessly in and out. As he went deeper and deeper, she felt his balls slap her chin. He grabbed her head, pushing her strongly down against his belly, holding her there until she could take it no longer. Gasping and coughing as she pulled away, he gave her but a moment before entering her again.

"Good girl. Stick out your tongue." She obeyed and felt his cock in the back of her throat, pressing there as she began to gag. He pushed deeper, and she felt the spit and saliva move up from within. He was in control of her face now. She had no choice but to surrender, imagining that fighting him would only make him more insistent.

Then, inexplicably -- was there a third person in the room? -- fingers roughly twisted and pulled at her nipples, and clamped on what felt like clothespins to each. The delicious pinching sent waves of her first orgasm through her. She pressed her hips up, as someone twisted and flicked at the clips.

Below, the fingers continued their probing of her pussy. "Let's see if you can take this." A delicious pause before she felt something enter, slick with lube. She was unsure what it was until she felt the gentle tingle of a huge vibrator. She felt her pussy stretch as he pressed it further and further into her. In and out, again deeper each time, as he pushed the limits of her body. The cock in her throat continued to push against her face, as her neck strained against the pressure.

As the vibrator continued its firm pulsing, she felt a finger begin a slippery probing of her ass. First circling and applying gentle pressure, then entering her slowly. She relaxed her muscles to allow this second entry. Waves of orgasm continued to build with the additional fullness.

As the finger moved in and out of her ass, she felt the vibrator come out of her pussy, tantalizingly teasing in little circles, and finally settling onto her swollen clit. The sensation tipped her over the edge and she began to orgasm in earnest. She bucked hard as the clothespins were again tweaked and twisted.

"That's right baby."

Then fingers again -- whose? -- in her pussy. One, two, three, four, then a whole fist sliding through her slippery juices. The pressure in her ass and her pussy together sent her into more whimpering around the huge cock in her mouth. She felt herself squirt over the hand, in a wash of release and wetness.

Someone roughly pulled the clips in a rush from her nipples, which remained tingly and sore. The fingers in her ass were replaced by what felt like the cool glass of a dildo. Her insides felt like they would split apart with this combined penetration. Then the man above her head pressed his balls to her mouth. She took first one, then the other, then both in her mouth.

"You ready for my load? You want this?"

The cock again entered her mouth, digging with each stroke into the deepest reaches of her throat. She heard his breath quicken as he grew closer. Someone began flogging her breasts again, her tender nipples screaming with each stroke. She opened herself to it as she felt the throbbing that told her he was coming. Her ass filled with the glass dildo, her pussy with a fist and her mouth with this huge cock sent her into another strong orgasm as he sprayed onto her face and lips, before plunging once again deep into her throat, leaving the last of his huge load there for her to swallow. "That's it, baby, take it. Take it all. Do you love it?"

"I love it, sir."

She was breathing hard, quivering with the last of her orgasms, as he pulled away, and she felt the fist work its way out, the fingers pull out of her ass.

"You did good, baby. Very good. We'll be back when we're ready for more of you."

The footsteps -- it did sound like three sets -- receded into the space above her head. She remained strapped to the table, now dripping with her own juices. She tried to calm herself, find a little rest before she found out what else they had in store for her and when.