Deliciously Sinful Ch. 04

Story Info
A brother and sister to to church.
1.9k words
4.03
40.4k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the story of David & Aria continues, this time involving someone who loses his innocence to their carnal decadence. Enjoy...

^-^-^

Late on a Saturday night, David and Aria were walking past the church, when they noticed the priest entering the side door. He looked young, with a halo of blond curls above the black garb, and Aria caught David's arm. "There, you see him? That's Father Gabriel. I want him, David."

"He isn't a stray puppy, Aria," David chuckled. "But I can see why you'd want to fuck him."

"Please David...?" she begged, pouting prettily. "Let's go have some fun with him. I bet he's a virgin."

"You're getting as corrupted as me. Should I be worried?" David grinned, looking at her outfit of thigh high boots, short skirt and red sweater with a row of buttons that just begged to be undone. Her long black hair was loose, like a silky curtain down her back. Since they had started this descent into sinful pleasure, she had started to dress more provocatively, as if needing to tempt him even further. Not that he needed any encouragement; he couldn't get enough of her.

"Aw, you're still my one true love, David," she teased him, "but I want him right now too."

"Well, I can't refuse that, can I?"

They paused at the entrance. "Will we get struck by lightning?" she whispered, looking around the empty church. Candles flickered at the front, and the only other light was at the confessional, indicating the priest was inside.

"No, I think we're safe." David tugged her forward, and they quietly entered the other side of the small enclosure. His eyes gleamed in amoral joy, as she knelt down, and he moved behind her. The window between the two spaces slid open.

"Forgive me, Father, I have sinned," Aria whispered, just as David slid her skirt upwards, revealing her bare ass. His fingers slid inside and she bit her lip.

"What you have done, my child?"

"I've had sex...many times. I love to fuck, Father. Don't you think about it? Doesn't it make you hard?" Aria asked innocently. She

squirmed a little, as David's fingers played with her clit.

"I can't think about that." His voice was a little strained, however. "How often do you have relations?"

"Oh, as often as I can," she whispered softly. "I always want to misbehave, I have bad thoughts about it all the time. I'm such a bad girl, Father. I need help."

"Are you married, my child?"

"No."

"Then you're committing terrible sins. Who are you having these bad thoughts about?"

"Well, there's the bigger sin, Father. I fuck my brother, and I think about it all the time."

There was an audible gasp from the priest, and then David pushed two of his fingers into Aria, so that she cried out as well. The scent of her arousal was thick in the hot little confessional, and they both knew the priest could smell it too. Aria squirmed, wanting more, as her pussy clenched in pleasure.

"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm...oh god, I'm coming!" Aria panted, as David squeezed her breast with his other hand. "Can't you tell?"

"This is the devil's work. You've been sent to tempt me," Gabriel muttered, feeling his body respond despite his desperate fingers clutching the rosary. "Leave me alone."

"Oh come now, Father. You know you want to find out how she looks right now, don't you?" David spoke up, his voice as silky as sin itself. "You can watch us, you don't have to partake, unless you want to. We like having an audience."

"You what? Dear god in heaven," Gabriel whispered. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because we can," Aria laughed. "Come out of there and see for yourself how much fun this is, Father. You won't regret it, I swear."

They made their way out of the box, and almost without thought, Gabriel stumbled out to join them. His cock felt hard beneath his robes, and his body shook with some kind of anticipation he couldn't even describe. The couple waiting for him were already kissing, fondling each other. Both slender, dark haired and blue eyed, he knew they were telling the truth about being brother and sister.

"Come here..." Aria beckoned him, leading the way towards the altar. There she stopped, with David behind her. Keeping her eyes on Gabriel, she slowly unbuttoned her sweater, revealing the perfect round globes of her breasts. David's hands slid beneath them, lifting them up to

display to Gabriel.

"See how pretty she is? You want to touch her, I know you do. I know I resisted for a long time, but finally we fucked, and now I can't stop," David said, moving his hands lower to unzip the little skirt. It fell apart, leaving Aria in the boots and nothing else. "She likes to fuck. Who am I to deny my little sister?"

Gabriel gulped, as David picked her up and placed her on the altar. "No, that is sacrilege!" But he couldn't help but look at her splayed legs, at the sight of her there on display as she stretched languidly, her breasts pointing upwards and wetness on her thighs. "I can't do this."

"Just watch then." David stripped as well, and climbed over his sister. Gabriel was rooted to the spot, looking at the size of the other man's cock. Then without pausing, it slid smoothly into Aria's body, as she arched her back in appreciation. "Here we are before your God, doing perverted acts and it feels damn good!" He pumped harder, squeezing her hips tighter, every pounding thrust shaking the altar. Then he pinched her breasts, making her scream out in bliss.

"Stop it...you're hurting her!" Gabriel rushed over and put his hands out, making contact with the soft skin of Aria's body.

"That's the idea, Father. It's all part of the fun!" David laughed at the look on Gabriel's face. "See the little bruises, I did that to her. So did another man, she likes more than one sometimes. Just touch her, you can do that, can't you?"

Unable to stop, Gabriel caressed the hot skin, and Aria grabbed his hand, sliding it towards her pussy. "Touch me there, see how it feels." She whimpered as he did that, while David continued to stroke in and out slowly, and she came in great waves. Gabriel stroked her a little harder, amazed at the sensation. "Hurt me," she begged. "Do it...."

"Just slap her a little," David urged. "Like this." He slapped her belly lightly.

"I can't."

"Oh yes you can. She's like a sacrifice for you, she's offering herself to you. Look at how she wants it."

Gabriel found himself doing what they said, his palm making contact with the damp skin on her belly. Her little moan of pleasure urged him on, and he grabbed her breasts. "Like this? You like this?"

"Yes. Put your mouth on me too."

As David pounded hard, Gabriel sucked at her nipple, suddenly biting down in a wave of lust that shocked him. Harder and stronger he nipped, until she screamed out and climaxed again. "You learn quick, Father...now how about you get naked and we'll make a man out of you?" she purred, as David moved off her. She was panting, her skin slick with sweat in the candlelight, and he was overcome with more lust. Any thought of stopping was somehow not important at the moment.

"This is wrong, all wrong," he muttered, but he didn't resist as David started to help him remove the long robes. Before he knew it, he was stripped, and David's hands were touching him everywhere. His cock jutted out long and hard, and he shuddered as the other man grasped him.

"What are you doing?"

"Just this." David dropped to his knees and licked the head of Gabriel's cock, and then took him in his mouth. Aria grinned at Gabriel's shocked expression, hopping to the floor as well.

"He likes cock too sometimes. Doesn't it feel good?" She ran hands over Gabriel in appreciation. "You have a hot body, it's a shame to keep it covered." He was broad shouldered, well muscled, with thick blond hair on his chest and tapering to his groin. She grabbed his ass, and squeezed, just as David sucked a little harder. "How do you like this?"

"It's amazing," Gabriel confessed, as her mouth trailed over his spine. "I had no idea it would feel so good."

Aria laughed softly. "Just think of me as your dirty little angel, about to take you into carnal heaven, Father."

"I don't...I've never done this before. What do I do?" he asked, as David released him, so close to the edge of bursting, his knees were weak.

"You saw David fuck me, just do that. It's easy and so good," Aria assured him, as David lifted her back onto the altar. "Take me, I'm all yours Father."

"Wait, he needs a drink," David said, "might as well be drunk and fucked at the same time." He retrieved the wine from the side table, splashing some into the chalice.

"But that's blessed, for the mass," Gabriel protested.

"Seriously? Now you're concerned?" David chided him, tipping the chalice to drizzle red wine over Aria's belly and between her legs.

"Bless me Father, for I am sinning!" she giggled. "Bless me with that big cock of yours, your sword of God, make me come and come and come!"

David thrust the wine at Gabriel, who took it and drank a few swallows, feeling immediately light headed. Then he licked the wine from Aria, between her legs, tasting wine and her feminine juice as David spilled more over her breasts.

"Fuck me now Father!" Aria demanded. "I'm ready for your blessing, for your cum inside of me."

Feeling dazed, Gabriel crawled between her legs and held his cock towards her. His breath felt labored, and without stopping to think, he thrust himself into her with a fierce growl. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her tight heat. His whole body shuddered at the sensation, and his head went back.

"Feels good, doesn't she? She has the tightest cunt, my sister does. So damn wet and hot, she can milk you dry in no time," David whispered.

"Just do what comes naturally and she'll help you. Don't stop, don't think, just fuck."

Gabriel let himself go, not thinking of anything but how good it felt, rocking faster and deeper. It was over all too quickly, and she did squeeze him tightly as his cock exploded into her, leaving him breathless. He couldn't even speak, just fell forward onto her, laughing softly into her hair.

"You're damned now, Father," Aria sighed happily. "But what a way to go." Her lips found his throat, and she kissed him, then sucked on his skin enough to bruise him. "There, now you have a reminder for a few days about this when you look in the mirror."

"You think I will forget what we just did?" he mumbled.

"No, but you might like the look of it," she laughed, sliding out from under him. "We have to leave now, Father. It's been fun."

David handed her clothes over and the two of them dressed quickly. She leaned over him, where he still lay on the altar, too dazed to move, and kissed him quickly. "Will I see you again?" he managed to ask.

"Maybe. I might have more sins to confess one day. Bye Father..." She gave his sensitized cock one more stroke before they left him there.

"He's drunk, dazed and fucked," David commented as they stepped outside. "D'you think we could have broken more commandments?"

"We can come back, he's sweet," Aria said, linking her arm in his. "Maybe next time we can have communion..."