Delight in My Son's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SHAKE1
SHAKE1
51 Followers

Seth left without his notebook. I wondered if he did so intentionally so that he'd have an excuse to come back.

Monday morning the phone rang and Steven answered it, "Sure, OK, we'll see you later."

"Who was that?" I inquired. "Seth, he's going to stop by and pick up his notebook." Steven and my husband were in the back yard building a stone patio. It was a messy job and I told them not to track any dirt into the house. I finished putting the last of the dishes into the dishwasher and went upstairs to freshen up. I was wearing a low cut short yellow summer dress with no bra. I could see Steven and my husband working in the back yard from our bedroom window. I stood there thinking of Seth and our evening together the other night.

"Hello Mrs. Hutton," It was Seth walking towards me. "I hope you don't mind that I left myself in?" Seth stated. He walked over to me and we stood together looking out at my son and husband in the backyard. The phone rang and I grabbed the cordless phone from the table near the sitting chair. It was my husband calling from the backyard. He asked me if the pattern of the stone placement was what I wanted. I told him I was in the bedroom and I'll look out the window. I walked over to the window and looked out, "It looks good, How much longer are you boys going to work today?" Seth walked up from behind me and pulled me back away from the window with both of his hands on my hips. Seth moved my hair from my neck and began gently kissing my neck. Here I was talking to my husband on the phone, he and my son are in the backyard in full sight from my bedroom window and Seth was picking up with me where he left off the other night.

"OK goodbye," I said finishing the conversation. Seth reached around and started fondling my tits with his strong hand while his other hand made its way down the front of my dress then underneath my short summer dress and finally buried into my pantyless wet awaiting cunt. "No Seth we shouldn't be doing this!" I exclaimed. "I'm leaving Friday for college and summer football workouts, if you want me to stop I will but I want to say goodbye by fucking you Claire!"

"Oh Seth" I couldn't contain myself as I jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around him. Before I knew what was happening, Seth had pulled down his shorts and the tip of his cock was pressing its way towards my wide open cunt. Seth pushed my back against the wall and slammed his cock deep inside my soaking wet opening. He held my ass cheeks in his hands and began pumping me full of cock, slamming my back continually against the wall as his throbbing cock darted in and out of my cunt. I peered over his shoulder to make sure that my husband and Steven were still in the back yard working.

He pulled out and asked me to kneel down on the chair. As I knelt on the chair I noticed that I was facing the window. Although the sheer drapes made it impossible to see in from the outside you could see out from the bedroom. I could see Steven and my husband working in the backyard. Seth stood behind me completely naked. His tanned muscular body was gorgeous. As he approached me from behind he reached around and began fondling my breasts from the outside of my summer dress and kissing my neck.

Next he lifted my dress up over my hips from behind. I looked straight ahead watching the boys working in the backyard and waited in anticipation for Seth to enter me from behind. With a sudden thrust forward Seth's cock slid into my wet awaiting cunt. With piston like precision he quickly drove me to the point of orgasm. "I'm going to cum honey!" I exclaimed. Just as I reached the point of explosion I felt cool gel drip down onto the back of my ass. "Oh Seth, what are you going to do to me?" I inquired as my cunt pulsated in a flood of uncontrollable pleasure. He slid his gel covered finger deep into my asshole and continued fucking my cunt from behind.

Next he began sliding his cock back and forth against the gel covered area between my cunt and asshole. With the tip of his cock barely inside my ass he whispered, "Claire, I want to give you something to remember me by."

"What's that darling," I replied. "I want you to remember this as the day we watched your husband and Steven work in the backyard while I fucked you in the ass!" Seth ripped my ass open as he violently drove his rock hard cock deep inside me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. He drove himself in and out of my ass for several minutes. Sweat dripped from him onto my back and ass. He pounded his balls against my wet cunt and another intense orgasm overcame my entire body. " Oh Claire, I'm going to cum too," Seth exclaimed. "Cum in my ass baby. Fill my ass with your hot load." I replied. Seth exploded and his cock violently pulsated inside my ass. Cum oozed from my ass as Seth emptied himself inside of me.

"Mom, we're gonna take a break," Steven yelled from downstairs. I pulled my dress down and walked towards the bedroom door to respond to Steven. "Ok, I'll make you something to eat," I replied. I told Seth to go out through the master bathroom, grab his notebook and come downstairs and say he got the book from Steven's bedroom.

We all gathered in the kitchen and I put cold cuts and drinks out for everyone. Seth and I stood next to each other behind the large island in the kitchen. My husband and son sat at the counter on the other side of the kitchen. As we talked Seth began to slid his hand up the back of my dress. He squeezed my ass cheeks apart and rubbed his fingers over my ass. Seth's cum was still deposited inside of me. He placed some of his manhood that oozed out of my ass on his finger tip and with a subtle unnoticed motion slid it into my mouth and I tasted Seth's cum for one last time before he left for college.

SHAKE1
SHAKE1
51 Followers
12