Delight Out of Nowhere

Story Info
An unusual development in the boring life of a woman.
3.1k words
3.95
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up that morning feeling so bored. What the hell? Each and every day was identical to the previous. The alarm's noise had become so annoying. She wanted to break it in little pieces and throw it to garbage.

She got up, stretching her body and got ready to go to work. Same things were happening day after day. Nothing new, nothing special to shake the dark murky waters of her life, nothing important to make her feel alive.

Another boring morning, another boring day, another boring piece in the puzzle of her life.

Feeling that crappy she took her handbag and locked the door. She got into her car and started the engine.

The car rolled and soon she was in the avenue she used every morning to get to her job. The traffic light got red and she rested her head back since the jam was huge.

She knew she had to wait a lot until it would be her turn to pass, so she listened to the music her player offered her, completely lost in her thoughts.

Thoughts of despair, loneliness and embarrassment...

She had reached 30 years old and had no man in her life. Her friends thought this was a bit strange for such a gorgeous woman and her family was bothering her each time someone they knew got married or engaged.

She felt like nobody, a total zero. And all that could not be explained since she was really attractive, being a really tall woman, with a body that could make a saint sin and a face so sensual, red hot lips and eyes so lustful that no man could resist. Yet, she was alone...

Men seemed to be afraid to approach her due to her beauty and that made her so sad. She longed for a mannish touch, for a passionate kiss, for someone to ease her desire. But...

As thoughts were coming, she didn't notice that the traffic light turned from green to red, then again to green and she was stuck there.

Suddenly, before she even understood what happened she heard a big noise, like something was breaking and turning her head to the right she saw a man putting his hand from the broken window and grab her bag. She was so frightened by the sudden fact that she didn't react. The next moment he was getting away on his motorcycle.

Being unable to move, she stayed there looking at the road ahead, cursing inside. Finding her temper again, she became so angry cause in her handbag was her purse, all her id papers... fragments of her life.

"Damn! That guy took it all!!! I have to go to the police and report what happened..."

After she managed to pass the damn traffic light, she headed for the police department and an hour later she was on her way home.

There, she called her job and informed them what had happened and asked for two free days to relax and get back to normal. Anyway, she needed these days to be completely isolated and put her thoughts in order.

A few hours later and being already better since she spent a few hours sleeping, she filled the tub with hot water and got ready to take a bath. She wanted to offer herself some relaxing moments and for that she lighted 3 candles, put some jasmine scent oil in the water and turned off the rest of the lights. Then she took off her bathrobe and sunk in the water. It felt so good lying there that her muscles became less corded than how they were the whole day.

She had her eyes closed and her imagination took her far. She had always a very sensual personality and it was easy for her to view in her imagination pictures that would turn her on...

The sense of being there, in the water, the half light the candles spread and the relaxation she felt, made her think of passionate moments she had lived before. Her mind was traveling back to those moments, making her body feel hungry for what she didn't have for a long time now. Hungry for a man that could satisfy her to the bone, that could make her scream under his touch.

Under these thoughts she started stroking her clit and fondling her breasts. She felt the desire growing and lusting waves flooding. A climax was what she needed to feel good...

Lost in her fantasies, she didn't heard the window in her bedroom opening, neither saw the stranger who got into her room. Anyway, he was too careful and knew how to enter a house without anyone hearing him.

He got in, and looking around to be sure that nobody had understood his entrance, went to the room's door, passed the little corridor and headed for the slight light he saw.

Being careful not to make any noise he approached the bathroom and, looking from the keyhole, all he could see was her lying in the tub and the candles.

Slowly he passed to the living room. He would stay there until sure that she was in her bed...

Half an hour passed, hidden, in a not so comfortable position, behind the couch when he listened to her heading for her bedroom. She wore a silken black nightdress, had her black long hair falling down like ebony waves and her perfume filled the room. Then, she rested in her bed and felt becoming lighter and lighter...

Some minutes later, in deep silence, he came out from hiding and walked to her room. He had it all planned since this morning... since he saw her.

Approaching her bed, he stood for a while staring at her.

The street light coming through the window let him see her so clearly.

She was amazingly beautiful, lying there, dressed in silk. Such a desirable woman turning him on just by looking at her...

Some minutes passed and the more he looked at her, the hornier he felt. She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life and by the very first moment he saw her, back that morning, he couldn't take her out of his mind.

He had spent the whole day planning how he would take her. It was not that difficult for such an expert. He had her address and all her stuff that were in the bag. He had it all and, in fact, he needed nothing more to enter her house...

He took out of his pocket a pair of leather handcuffs he had brought and with quick moves he tied her right hand to the top of her bed. These iron beds were perfect to accomplish such a plan...

She tried to change and turn on her other side but she felt she couldn't do that. She woke up by sensing something was wrong and the very next moment his hand was on her mouth preventing her from screaming. Quickly he took her other hand and handcuffed it to the top of the bed too. She was now unable to move and moreover she was scared by this sudden situation for she never thought it could ever happen.

Nevertheless, next to her fear there was also a surprise as she realized that the guy who had tied her was the same person that had robbed her in the morning.

He had turned on the light next to her bed and she could clearly see his face. He was sitting on her, having her absolutely still and helpless under his will, something that turned him on more. He could feel his pulse beating so fast and his cock being hard and ready to explore.

He told her that he'd take his hand if she promised not to scream. She nodded yes and he let her breathe freely.

She kept looking at him. He was so beautiful... Long blond hair coming down to his shoulders, blue eyes and his half open lips were crimson red. He was unshaved and that added more wild beauty to him. She couldn't see his body well, but he seemed well shaped and probably tall, considering his legs and arms.

The next thing one could expect would be to talk and reply some questions she had. In fact she had so much to ask and he had so much to reply but yet none seemed willing to discuss. They rather seemed ready to attack each other...

Seeing him on her made her feel ready to submit and on his side he was ready for that since many hours ago.

He stood up and took off his boots, his trousers and his shirt letting her see that he was really well shaped as she had imagined and maybe more.

He was now totally naked before her eyes, with his mannish nature at its best. He was magnificent, a beautiful image to look at and for a moment she forgot her situation. She found herself wanting to touch him, wanting to feel his body with her hands... with all her body.

He ripped the silken nightdress she wore as well as her string and let her join him in nudity.

She became even hornier and her mind drifted from what happened. She wasn't in danger! She wanted this so much, she was ready to be fucked by a stranger and she didn't care what the past or the future had for her.

She wanted only deliverance and it seemed that it was about time to feel it as he made her spread her legs with his hands, kneeling between them afterwards.

It was so erotic for her to see him like that. It was a picture that lighted fire in her body, in all of her since she discovered sex, which she hadn't for quite some time, an unloved body that always burnt with passion and desire.

He approached his face to her already wet pussy and started licking her clit passionately and slowly. A moan got out of her, making him feel that he should go on.

His tongue was the key to the door for her pleasure garden. She felt her breath getting heavier and heavier and waves of pleasure flooding her. He continued the torturous licking with a manner that showed he really enjoyed what he did, while he slid two fingers in her wet hole, moving in and out with a rhythm similar to the one he was licking her. She kept looking at him deep in the eyes reacting with grimaces showing delight each time a pleasure wave suffused her.

On his side he felt his cock so hard that it could have been a rock, a gigantic rock that yearned to be inside of her.

A minute later he crawled up and started kissing her, sinking his tongue to her mouth to let her taste her juices. A lustful kiss, full of desire...

She was so damn horny now, but she couldn't move due to the handcuffs. She begged him to untie her but he didn't even listen to her since he was already approaching her face and more specifically her hot mouth.

He put his cock on her lips and rubbed it there. The sense of touching her lips was magnificent but what he really wanted was to put it in her mouth and rape it.

And so she did... He entered her mouth upon her will and started moving in and out as in fucking her. She liked it a lot and moaned with pleasure. She loved this situation of being unable under him and satisfying his appetite.

Knowing that he would cum any moment he came out and stopped for a minute to calm down. He wanted it to last far more time, to tease her, to make her even hornier, to carry her from pleasure to pleasure...

She was there next to him, lost in her desire, wanting to feel his shaft penetrating her wet pussy and she was tossing unable to stand still. Her body was burning and he had to extinguish her fire... with kisses and licks, the use of his tongue all over her, her nipples being seduced into fire by his own fire...

His teeth grabbed her right nipple and she moaned, the sense of sweet pain letting her shiver while he caressed her thighs, her body sensing his monstrous cock...

A minute later he slid in her rosebud pussy with a sigh. He wanted her like nothing at that moment and he had her.

They were moving to a rhythm like dancing and their bodies seemed like one. She had wrapped her legs around him and had engulfed his cock. He was so deep inside her that she could feel his glands touching the low part of her womb. She was about to cum and the same applied to him. Their unification was so good. They seemed they were shaped like a socket and plug. His cock was made for her pussy and their fucking was just amazingly superb.

Seconds after she did, he came with a moan revealing pure pleasure, then stayed still on her feeling empty yet satisfied, like she was...

He fell on his side and stayed there staring at her, tied, beautiful and pleased. She was so divinely beautiful...

He decided to untie her. All this time they hadn't said a word. All that was heard was their moans and the sound of their fucking.

Now it was about time to say something.

- Would you like to discuss how we ended up here? - she asked.

- All I can tell you is that I never expected something like that would ever happen to me. - he replied.

- Why are you doing this?

- I'm a crook. That's what I do. I steal purses, bags, enter houses and that's how I live. I'm not the only one you know!

- But why? You seem ok. Nobody would tell you're a thief. You seem a nice guy.

- You know....sometimes things are not what they seem. I have nothing to explain. It's just me. I do it since I was 17. Nobody has ever caught me. That's how I live. I'm not made for a normal life. I like the excitement of living like this, of risking, of being always on the red line.

- But... you could be...

- I don't want to be anything. I like what I am!!!

He felt his anger growing. This woman had no right to judge him. Or, did she have? In any case he would listen to nobody. He was the master of his actions!

- What I mean is that you spend your youth doing things you'll regret later and then...

- Listen to me!!! I'm not here to listen to your preaching. Is that understood? I'm only here because I liked you. I should vanish and never show up but I couldn't resist you. You attracted me in a second. I brought you your bag. Nothing's missing...

- What's your name?

- Peter...

- Look... Peter, I don't want to preach, I'm just saying you'd better reconsider your life and your youth...

His anger became stronger. This bitch should be taught a lesson....again...

Without saying anything, he grabbed her with his strong arms and turned her face down. She was caught by surprise once again but this time she knew what would follow and although she resisted, deep inside she wanted him so much that she played her own game.

As she was facing down, he made her spread her legs so that he could have access to both her pussy and her asshole. He put his fingers in her pussy that was still wet and started finger-fucking her while his other hand hold her wrists together. Now he had three fingers inside her and the whole picture had made his cock hard and ready again.

While fucking her with his fingers, he bent and started licking her tight asshole. She was sighing and moaning wanting to reach the end, wanting to feel a redemptory orgasm. Her asshole was now wet enough and he pushed his strong full cock deep in her tight ass making them one. The sounds she made turned him on more and he wanted to fuck her harder and harder. He moved angrily and quickly and she surrendered to him.

This time the end was even better. Their horny bodies had found the ultimate delectation and it was a trip their voluptuous personalities had taken together.

After such delightful moments they had, he decided that he should leave. He felt complete yet empty. His body was pleased but his mind was full of thoughts. He could be with such a woman for more than a night...he could be a normal guy. She was right. He had never someone to tell him this simple truth.

His youth worth more than that, he should think about his future...

He stood up and took his clothes. She was looking at him, admiring this sensual man that had offered her such delight. He started dressing and finally took her bag from the floor where he had put it and gave it to her.

- Here's your bag. I'm deeply sorry for all that happened. -- said, looking down.

- You shouldn't be sorry. - she replied. - Maybe you should be for the bag, but not for the rest.

- Anyway, I have to think about some things. Maybe you were right. I deserve a better life, - said being thoughtful.

- I'm here if you want to talk. I'd love to be a helping hand if you decide to change something. - she said and smiled to him. - You know where I live...

- Yeah, I may do that. No woman has ever talked to me like that. Nobody ever made me think of the future, and you did with just a simple phrase... Thank you.

- Thank you Peter. Maybe you tortured me a little since this morning, but at least you made me feel I'm not dead yet. I also have to reconsider some things about me...

He smiled and left, through the window, just like he came... Like a thief, but this was the last time he entered a house this way. He had made it clear to himself that night, what his life would be from now on... and certainly this woman would be a part of it.

Next time he'd ring her bell and offer her a rose...