Delightful

Story Info
What a beautiful thought.
767 words
4
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked feverishly to finish my chores before master came home. I was cooking his favorite meal, and I woke up early this morning and started his favorite dessert. All my exercise requirements were completed first thing this morning. It had been too long, master has been denying me for almost a week, as punishment for misbehaving in public. I was hoping that if I prepared him his favorite food, he would be in a forgiving mood.

This morning, I woke master up in a very special way. When my alarms went off, I sat up wiping the sleep from my eyes. I looked over to make sure I had not disturbed master it was much much too early for him to be up. As he laid there, I could not help but to admire how handsome he was. As the weather was getting cooler, master was growing out his beard. It looked so good on him. My eyes traces the outline of his jaw, down his neck, over his broad shoulders, stopping to take notice at h is beautifully shaped pecs and abs. I love running my fingers over them.

I reached the start of his happy trail. My fingers tracing the beginning lines of his trail. I couldn't resist. I followed that happy trail down until I reached his present. It was very happy to see me. It was standing, at full attention waiting for me. I could not resist the urge anymore. I took hold of the base and began moving my hands in an up and down motion.

I licked my lips, as I watched my hand continue to glide in an up and down motion. Feeling every piece of it, in my hand, staring at his roundly shaped bow. My lips were wet, as I ran my teeth over my bottom lip. I placed the tip of my tongue onto his bow, and began running it around it. Every few mins consuming the whole bow into my mouth.

I traced the line along the back of the present following it all the way down to the base and back up. Allowing my tongue to run up and down the present. I dragged my tongue back up to the top and consumed the entire thing into my warm wet mouth.

My lips running all the way to the base and back to the top. Feeling his present all the way to the back of my throat. Up and down in and out. My hair was flowing across his abdomen. Masters hips began to move in motion with my, up...down, allowing his present to go in and out.

He began to pet my hair, running his fingers through it. Then with both hands he grab a handfuls of my hair, as if directing me to go faster. I began moving my lips over his present up and down in a fast motion. Pressing my tongue along the crease in the back. Taking his balls into my other hand, rolling them, stroking them.

I was moving my lips over his present fast...up and down, faster...masters hips moving in unison with my motions. Up and down, then suddenly masters hips came up, my mouth went all the way to the base holding in every inch of his present. I could feel the crease begin to pulsate as master filled my mouth with his warmth. It ran down the back of my throat. I sucked up every last piece of his present as I allowed it to fall out of my mouth. Master had released my hair.

I sat kneeling next to master as he rolled towards me, falling back to sleep with a grin on his face. I quietly stepped off the bed, and began my day.

I worked all day, all day with these thought in my head. With the desire on my lips, the ach in his toy. The longing for his touch. It all pushed me to complete my chores.

Just then, I heard masters truck pull into the driveway. His meal was finished and placed on the table as he liked. His dessert was cooling on the counter. I stood in front of the kitchen entrance ready to greet my master. He walked in the door, walked directly to me, placed his hand under my chin raising my head, stopping has his eyes meet mine. He began kissing me, his kisses were so strong, he had me pressed against the wall. He pulled his lips back, as I leaned in for another. He flashed me that grin and say I am hungry...