Delightful Del Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood just near my head momentarily as she prepared to sit down on her lounge. He pussy was a mere 12 inches from my face as I lay on my lounge. She again reached up and pulled her hair into a ponytail and proceeded to wring out most of the water. It wasn't helping things as I saw from the corner of my eye the water from her hair flowing down her stomach and onto the fabric of her bottoms, further accenting her already visible pussy. I pretended to continue reading my book but not a single word sank in. All I could think about was how nice it would be to pull her bikini bottoms aside right there and then and lick the entire length of her pussy lips.

She sat down on her lounge facing me and began to pat herself dry. Her legs were slightly apart, still affording me a magnificent view of her pussy. Her breasts heaved with a relaxing breath, her pencil nub nipples pointing fervently through the fabric.

Del frowned at me. "Seriously, you need to get in there. You won't regret it," she exclaimed, pushing my playfully on the shoulder.

The touch of her cool hand on my shoulder was confirmation of the fact that the water was pleasantly cool. I just needed to lose the thoughts running through my head of her naked form under her transparent wet bikini. She was still apparently completely oblivious to the amazing spectacle she had put on for me. The complete innocence of her actions only acted to heighten my sensuous perspective. Much like the innocent manner of a sexy bespectacled librarian, the innocence was intoxicating. I didn't know if I should tell her or not about the spectacle she was presenting me.

As if to make matters worse, Del lay on her back with her transparent wares on display directly to me. My hard on was creeping inexorably towards its zenith at the thought of this sensuous and lithe creature next to me with all her glorious wares on display.

My mind was playing tug-of-war. My primitive brain was thinking of nothing but tearing her tiny bikini aside and assailing her pussy; licking and sucking at her denuded lips all the way from her silky entrance to the nub of her slightly protruding clitoris. I wanted to watch her in an ecstatic delight as I brought her towards as satisfying orgasm.

I looked over at her to see that her eyes were closed. I quickly took the opportunity to look closer at her nipples once more. The rapidly drying material was quickly diminishing my viewing. I needed more. Thinking quickly, I instinctively appealed to her nurturing instincts.

"I don't suppose I could ask you to sunscreen my back? I think I might be burning."

Although she was intent on slumbering, she perked up a little at my query.

"Oh, sure," she answered. "I guess it's only fair since you did me." She said with a smile.

I looked over at her but remained face down on my lounge. "Thanks Del, I'd hate to get burned."

She sat up and reached for the suntan lotion just next to my lounge. As she bent towards me I was gifted a glimpse of her ample breasts. Her top was still wet and the fabric clung resolutely to her breasts but I was still treated to a very close viewing of them as they bobbed into my line of view not more than a foot and a half from my face. Her nipples were still hard, possibly due to the slight breeze that had drifted across the water park.

I put my book down on the ground in front of me and lay my head in its place as she moved over to sit next to me on my lounge. I felt the coolness of her skin press against my side as she sat down. I could hear her flip the lid open on the bottle of suntan lotion followed by the familiar squirting sound as she plied her palms with a liberal dose. I heard the lid flip close and felt the lounge move subtly as she bent down to place the tube on the ground.

She started at the base of my spine just above the waistline of my board shorts and forced her hands up my spine, lubricated by the thick lotion. She fanned her hands out as she neared my shoulders to ensure a good protective coverage. She continued in this palm tree-like motion up my back until it seemed to be adequately covered. She leaned over to get some more lotion but I could feel her leaving one hand on me. Her hand trailed down my back as she leaned down to pick up the tube, and I could feel her fingernails tracing delicately along the length of my spine as she did so. Goose bumps danced across my skin.

I heard her squirting more lotion into her hands and she readjusted her position to be on her knees. My far shoulder must've been a bit too far for her to reach sitting down. She began working on this shoulder and down my upper arms. I had instinctively flexed my muscles slightly and I felt the gentle pressure of a squeeze as she rubbed one hand along my triceps and the other along my biceps. At that moment both her hands slipped on my arms and she fell forwards onto my back.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed. Her head ended up right next to mine and I could feel her warm breath on my ear. Her breasts mash into my back, the coolness of her skin a wonderful contrast to the heat of mine. I could feel her bullet hard nipples pressing into me resolutely. She started laughing.

"Sorry about that," she said. She dragged her chest down my back a little bit as she began to remover herself from my prone form and settled into a seated position next to me.

"I think I had a bit too much lotion on my hands," she explained. She squirted a little more lotion into her hands and finished my other shoulder quite quickly.

"Ok, turn over and I'll do your front," she suddenly announced.

A mild panic took hold. My erection had not abated one iota and still presented itself as an embarrassing bulge; all seven and a half inches. There was no way I could let her see it. It would unquestionably be the end of this apparently plutonic friendship.

"Ah, no need to bother," I replied as coolly as I could. "I'm just going to continue to read for a while."

I didn't mention that I thought she was being a bit forward by offering to do my front. There's no way I would have offered to do hers; it's just not the socially acceptable thing to do. As I continued to read, I occupied my thoughts with analysing her comment in order to try and determine her intent. I didn't come to any real conclusions, but at least my cock started to go down.

The remainder of the day at the water park passed without significant incident and it was only an hour or two later that we packed up and I returned the three of them to their place.

As I pulled into the driveway, Del told her kids to thank me for a fun day. The constant activity had obviously taken their toll because I was greeted with a very weary "Thank you Uncle Sean" in tandem. The kids hopped out of the car whilst Delilah seemed to linger unnecessarily, fumbling with the beach bag and towels. The children had reached the front door, just out of view.

"Thanks for a lovely day, Sean." She said. "The kids had a great time. I did too."

"I know," I countered. "I heard you enjoying your massage."

She grinned and began to laugh.

"Yeah it was alright," she smirked. "I'll definitely take you up on your offer of a proper one. Come over on Friday night if you're free."

"I'll see how I go," I replied, smiling.

There was a second of awkward silence, then Delilah leaned across the console almost hesitantly and kissed me on the cheek quite softly while her hand rested on my upper thigh. If I didn't know any better, there was definitely a hint of intent in her kiss.

To be continued...

12