Delightful Del Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I straddled her thighs, just behind her ass, I noticed that she had spread her legs slightly. I was finally afforded a magnificent view of her bare pussy merely inches from my rock hard cock. I leaned forward again to massage her from her lower back to her shoulders in large generous sweeps. My cock rested directly against her skin running across her asshole to her lower back. Del began to moan more audibly with each stroke.

Every time I moved back to my start position, the head of my cock would rest just against her puckering asshole. I drizzled some more oil directly onto the head of my cock, drenching the area around it with the cool liquid. The oil ran down past the head of my cock towards her already wet pussy. She slipped her hand underneath and caught some of the oil and began to massage it gently into her pussy in slow, deliberate, circular motions.

I started to move my cock up and down her ass pausing only briefly enough to allow the tips of her fingers to lightly caress the head of my cock. I rubbed my cock against her asshole, gently applying pressure to it. I drew back and pointed my cock down to her pussy and pushed it along its length towards her waiting hand. She stopped masturbating and allowed my cock to slide into her waiting hand, pressing the head of my cock firmly against her clitoris.

She moaned in pleasure.

"We really shouldn't be doing this Del," I whispered into her ear, struggling to control my urges. All my primal instincts wanted me to drive my cock into her well lubricated cunt until I unloaded into her. My sense of honour and decency was telling me that I'd already crossed a boundary from which there was no return.

She continued to stroke my cock with her lubricated hand. "I know," she replied. "Maybe if we don't actually have sex, it will be ok."

I wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement but it appealed to my primal instincts. It was a fairly shitty rationale but it was all I had to feed my conscience. I guess if I didn't actually put my cock into my best mate's wife, it'd be ok. It couldn't be considered cheating.

I continued to slowly thrust against her pussy and her slippery hand. She continued to softly massage my cock as it slipped through. I reached around to her front and massaged her breast paying particular attention to her erect nipple. She gasped as I squeezed it gently.

I continued to thrust into her hand. My movements became more urgent as all reason and sensibility left my mind.

I pulled back a little further than usual and thrust back down again with vigour. My cock slipped effortlessly into her wet pussy.

She cried out in sheer ecstasy as my rock hard dick plunged into her unprotected cunt all the way to its hilt.

It was wrong. I didn't care. Her wet pussy wrapped around my cock was the single most incredibly satisfying event I had ever experienced.

We were both beyond caring at that point. Our animalistic lust had overtaken us and we fucked furiously as almost a decade of pent up lust and sexual frustration coursed through our bodies. Again and again and again I assailed her pussy with my cock. I plunged into her with all the effort and vigour I could muster.

I could feel myself building as the sensation of her pussy began sending that familiar tingling sensation along the entire underside of my cock, and then I started to erupt into her, unable to withdraw my cock. The cum shooting from my cock deep into her unprotected pussy set off her own shattering orgasm and she almost screamed in ecstasy. Her pussy pulsed hard on my cock as her orgasm wracked her body, one hand on her pussy and the other pulling me into her.

We both were breathing heavily. Sweat dripped from our bodies.

I raised myself off her body and my still hard cock slipped from her pussy. I looked down to see her hand continuing in slow circular movements across her pussy as small aftershocks of her climax spasmed through her body.

I lay down next to her and waited for my breathing to return to normal. We said nothing. Nothing needed to be said. We both wanted it badly. We'd just have to deal with the consequences later.

Del snuggled up next to me and kissed me passionately on the lips. She rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

I gently slipped a pillow under her head and extracted myself from her grasp. I pulled a blanket over her and then quietly dressed.

On the drive back to my place, I contemplated everything that happened. I felt a lot of guilt about what had happened. I had just fucked my best friend's wife.

Underneath it all, however, I knew that I had to have her again.

To be continued...

12