Delightful Outcome From Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

If anyone had hit me in the face with a brick right then I am sure I wouldn't have felt it! I was completely numb! My darling Lydia had allowed another man to fuck her and now she was pregnant! What would I do to her that would make her see how disgusted I was with her? I wanted to smash her face in - to make her bleed or something terrible - I hated her! She could tell by the look on my face that I was thinking up something terrible but she was too scared to move away.

Probably as quickly as I got stirred up I calmed down! I reached over to her - she flinched and tried to move away from me - and took her hands in mine and said in my calmest voice, "Lydia Darling, I want you to answer me this one question! Did you have any feelings of love towards this man who fucked you?" She recoiled in horror and said, "Of course not - he raped me and I didn't even get a chance to look at him closely - I couldn't even recognize him in a line-up so I certainly didn't have any feelings for him!" I then said, "Would you be able to say, with just the very quick look that you had of him that he would look to be a respectable sort of person, apart from the fact he raped you?"

Poor Lydia, she said, "I couldn't believe what he did to me. He seemed to be a very nice, but stern officer and I had no cause to be repulsed by the look of him except that he made me take all of my clothes off and stand naked while he looked closely at my body! I guess if I had to make a judgement about the short look at him I had, I would say he appeared to be a reasonable person. Why do you ask me these questions?"

I took a few minutes to consider her answers before I hugged her and replied. "Lydia, if you don't think this man is a monster - quite apart from the fact he raped you - and would probably make a good father, then there is no reason we couldn't continue on with this pregnancy and have the child and call it our own. I would always love the child and it certainly wouldn't be any different to adopting a child - we still wouldn't know who the father was!" If we had gone to an infertility clinic and you had to have another man's sperm inserted into you it wouldn't be any different - you still wouldn't know the father! This man certainly raped you and I don't blame you in the slightest for that! I love you and always will and the mere fact you were made pregnant by another man doesn't give me the right to hate you - quite the contrary - I love you!"

I could see the relief on Lydia's face and knew I had made the right decision. I told her I wanted her right now - to get her clothes off as quickly as possible and to let me fuck her to prove I still loved her as much as before she was with this man! She hesitated for perhaps 2 seconds before she almost ripped her clothes off and lay down naked on our bed with her legs held widely apart and her arms up begging me to fuck her! And fuck her I did - it was really making love but I wanted to make it such a hard fuck that I was a little rough with her but I had to show her I still loved her! Once we had both cum I rolled off her and began playing with her body. I loved running my hands over her hairy body and soon she was aroused again. She played with my cock until it was quite hard again and we made love this time taking a much longer time to reach our respective orgasms.

Lydia began attending her doctor's office after that and I insisted she have every possible test to make sure our baby would be healthy and not have any defects passed on by the father. We never told the doctor I wasn't the father and he didn't ask although he did take the credit for suggesting a relaxing holiday to get her pregnant. As Lydia's belly began to swell I was thrilled at the way her hairy body looked and I had begun taking photographs with my Polaroid camera so that we had a complete record of our baby's formation. At first Lydia was embarrassed to be photographed naked and with her swelling belly but when she realized no one was going to see the photographs but us, she relaxed and we continued our record. These Polaroid cameras are wonderful inventions. Her hairy body looked wonderful to me as it changed shape and I loved her all the more. Not long before our baby was born her breast became very large and her nipples extended and, if I was very careful, I was allowed to suck her nipples and I got a couple of mouthfuls of her milk! It was very sexy sucking her nipples like that. I attended one of her visits to the doctor not long before our baby was born and expressed the hope to him that he wouldn't have to shave off her beautiful hairy bush because I loved it so much. He grinned at me and told me many doctors require pubic hair to be shaved off but he too loved hairy women and he certainly wouldn't want Lydia to be shaved! He also agreed for me to continue taking Polaroid photographs during the birth after he learned of our record of progress, provided it didn't interfere with the birth!

Lydia woke me up one morning about 3am and told me she had to get to the hospital quickly. I rang for an ambulance and rang our doctor and we all arrived at the hospital together. True to his word, the doctor allowed me to photograph the birth of our lovely little son. I was able to take photographs of Lydia's cunt as it expanded and also shots of our son's head emerging through the hair around her pussy. She was wide awake and didn't have a terrible lot of pain.

We named our son Henry because that is the name of my father and Lydia's father too so now we were carrying on the name tradition. Henry was an ideal child and he was completely free from any childhood illnesses and, in fact, he was an just an ideal child. I felt very jealous as he sucked on my wife's nipples for his milk but quite often when he was finished and was asleep, Lydia allowed me to suck on her nipples and enjoy her milk too. She told me it relieved a lot of pressure from her breasts and she liked me doing it. I liked doing it too! I tried to get Lydia to feed Henry for at least 18 months mainly so that I could suck her nipples too but she told me she was starting to wean him after 12 months! I begged her to let me continue feeding from her nipples and with a continual feeding certainly every night and quite often during the day, I managed to keep her milk supply going for a further 4 months before it dried up! She knew how much I loved sucking her nipples and drinking her milk and never complained even when I had sucked her nipples sore.

We resumed our sex activities about 4 months after Henry was born and sex with us has always been special. Having the baby hadn't diminished her sex drive and she was almost insatiable. She loved me sucking on her nipples nearly as much as when I made love to her. Often when I was sucking her nipples and feeding, I would position myself so that I could finger fuck her and bring her off that way. Sometimes I would shift until I could get my cock into her cunt and fuck her as I sucked her nipples although this was very hard on my back! We both loved it though!

When Henry was 3 years old, and Lydia and I were lying in bed, naked as usual having just made love, I told her it was about time we thought of having another child! I then added, how would you like to go on another trip to that country and see if we can be successful again! She just grinned at me and told me she was satisfied with one lovely child and she would be quite happy for me to just continue fucking her as often as I wanted and that would keep her happy.

Surprisingly, Henry has become quite hairy just like Lydia and as all of our family knows she is hairy, they have automatically accepted Henry as completely our own child! After all, who are we to tell them anything different! He is ours, but a big thank you to that Customs Officer!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12