Delights

Story Info
Bi-curious girl catches her friend masturbating.
1.4k words
4
168.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie stared at herself in the full length mirror at the foot of her bed. Her curly dirty blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders onto her mature co-ed breasts. Co-ed? That's right, Thirty year old Angie was back in school. Even though she was only a freshman and had to live in the dorms she quickly learned how to waste time just like the other kids. Learning how to kneel on top of her unmade comforter, that is, viewing her perfectly curved body in all its delicious nakedness in the early morning sun. Grabbing the bed post with her left hand Angie slowly slid her right hand down her flat tan tummy. Watching herself like a perverted voyeur as her cool fingers combed through her neatly trimmed pussy fur. Angie's lovely mouth formed an "O" as she finger fucked her unusually large and sensitive clitoris. Angie was too into the moment to get up and shut her bedroom door. Why should she? Angie just rubbed her experienced, wet pussy faster hoping to get off before her roommate Annie discovered her.

One thing Angie didn't count on at this moment was her own insatiable curiosity. Without thinking about her door wide open Angie slowed her morning masturbation by grasping her big goose feathered pillow and shoving it between her experienced co-ed thighs. Plopping her naughty puss onto it like a sleazy lover, slow and easy. Grinding her tender muff into the soft material Angie watched in the mirror mesmerized as her slutty doppelganger rode the big pillow hard and fast.

Hearing the bed springs bounce as she made it to the top of the stairs Annie cautiously tiptoed down the hall. The young voyeur slowly peeked around the doorframe into Angie's bedroom. Annie only had one class this day and it had been cancelled. Lucky for her as she spied her older roomate furiously humping a pillow on the creaking bed. Watching Angie's pubic hair appear then sink back into the deep folds of the pillow she was fucking. Curious to see what might happen Annie boldly entered the steamy bedroom.

"Oh, Annie! Uh, hi." Angie clammered trying futiley to pull the sheets over her naked body. Angie's face flush with embarrassment as she struggled with the tangled fabric wrapped under and around her shapely legs.

Taking advantage of her roomate's predicament Annie walked to the side of the bed to help untangle Angie. Letting her fingers rub up Angie's thighs.

"What are you doing?" Angie grabbed at Annie's wrist.

"I don't know. I thought we could study together." Annie smiled mischievously squeezing Angie's thigh.

"Annie!"

"Come on, I won't tell if you won't." Annie leaned in uninvited wrapping her young lips on Angie's erect nipple. Angie was so taken by surprise she released her grip on Annie's wrist. Annie slid her freed hand up and into Angie's wet, defenseless muff.

"Oh my god Annie, noooo!" Angie struggled but her calves were hopelessly tangled in the bed sheets and comforter.

"Doesn't that feel nice? Now just relax. I'm not a lesbian or anything.' Annie cupped her hand and rubbed her palm back and forth over Angie's hairy pussy and fat clit. Mashing it expertly to and fro. "It's just that I've never done this before. I mean with another woman."

"M-m-me neither." Angie stuttered as Annie's finger slid easily into her wet desire. "It does feel good though." Angie grabbed the bed post again slowly grinding her hips into her roommate's hand.

"I've seen it in done before." Annie nibbled her roomy's nipple again. Angie watched the little minx, dressed in a tight plaid skirt and white blouse, work her over in the full length mirror. The insane naughtiness of it all, building in her defenseless pussy, was incredible.

"You know, I've seen it in the pornos and stuff." Annie whispered like a naive girl while slipping a second finger into Angie's hot muff.

"Yeah?" Angie huffed.

"Uh huh. Lonely girls helping each other out and stuff. I am rubbing your wet pussy you know? Gosh Angie, your clit it's so big and wet."

"I know Sweetie, but you might want to help untangle me first. My legs aren't as young as yours and I need to lay down for a second, okay?"

"Okay." Annie pulled the sheets off Angie's legs allowing her mature roommate to crawl down the end of the bed. "How's that?"

"How's what you impudent little slut." Angie grabbed the young co-ed's shoulders roughly throwing Annie's petite body onto the bed. "Let's see how you like it, huh?"

"OH no! What am I going to do?" Annie placed her wrist on top of her forehead feigning the damsel in distress. "Ooooh, what have I gotten myself into?"

"Cute. Real cute." Angie's own defiant facade quickly crumbled into laughter.

"I know you are but what am I?" Annie lifted her knees on the bed spreading her stockinged legs. Her plaid skirt fell gently onto her young hips. Her black panties and garter belt exposed by the dusty morning sun pouring through the window.

"I think you're a little slut, that's what?"

"I am?" Annie bit her finger teasingly while pinching her nipple through the tight white blouse she was wearing.

"How about pulling those panties to the side and tell me more about that porno you watched, okay?" Angie knelt between Annie's legs gently stroking the young co-ed's thighs.

"I watched this one girl on girl tape." Annie pulled back the silky black panties exposing the thin line of shaved pubic hair that ran vertical from her plump, aroused clit.

"Were they doing something naughty? Did they eat each others pussies?" Angie kissed Annie's inner thigh.

"Yesss." Annie moaned.

"Did rub your dirty little pussy while you watched?"

"Uh huh." Annie whipped her finger across her wet clit.

"Oooh, you're a naughty tramp aren't you? I bet you want me to eat you like those girls did, huh?" Angie bit Annie's inner thigh a mere inch from her wet sex.

"Oh yeah." Annie moaned feeling the older woman's breath in between her tender, stockinged legs.

"I'm not sure. I've never done this either. Maybe you'd like to eat me first? How would you like to do that?" Angie's fingers joined Annie's in rubbing the young co-ed's slippery cunt.

"Oh, but you're so, so close, though." Annie whined.

"You mean this close?" Angie quickly took a single broad tongue stroke up Annie's aroused pussy.

"Yes, yes that's it. Don't stop."

"Yeah? but you started it first, you know?" Angie teased. "In fact I think you have done this before. You weren't lying to me were you?" Angie continued to finger fuck her room mate. "That would make you a very naughty girl. Yes it would." Angie lightly and repetitively slapped Annie's fat clit. Sending preorgasmic shocks deep into her own shame. Angie was right, she had lied.

"You know how I know you're a little liar?" Angie quickly licked Annie's puss again.

"Noooo." Annie moaned.

" When you were parked in the driveway the other night I came out to empty some trash. You didn't even notice me 'cos you were too busy listening to that Kylie Minogue CD while french kissing someone in the backseat." Angie mashed her tongue in a single slow circle around Annie's clit. Annie bucked her hips meeting the stroke. "Then I snuck behind the bushes to get a closer look. What the hell, right? There you were making out with, of all people, the math tutor you hired. What's her name, Nadine?"

"Natalie, Natalie Wong." Annie confessed. She could feel herself cumming as Angie pumped her wet pussy with her experienced fingers.

"Oooooh, you liked that little Asian slut eating you, didn't you?" Angie fucked Annie faster and faster. "Licking your lying little cunt, huh?"

"Yessssss!" Annie grabbed Angie's hair shoving the older co-ed's face into her excited lezzie muff. "Oh eat me. Eat my pussy, yeah, oooooooh!" Angie obliged by licking the the young tart's cumming pussy. Lapping up every drop of Annie's exploding nectar. Annie Bucked her petite hips with every furious tongue stroke as she came and came again. Finally collapsing breathless on the bed.

"Oooh, good girl." Angie climbed upon the bed laying spread eagled. Her furry bush glistening in the morning sunlight. Inevitably Annie rolled over her between Angie's mature thighs. "Eat my wet pussy, baby." Angie coaxed.

"Like this?" Annie whispered taking a tenative lick of Angie's hairy pussy with it's massive clit.

"Oh, yessssss." Angie grinded her wanton muff into Annie's wet mouth. "That's it you little slut, eat me, oooooooohhh". Angie groaned wet juices squirting out of her hot muff.