Delilah Is Traded For An Old Jaguar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"Hold on," said the guy next to her. "We gotta do this with smarts. I read this book from Marquis de Sade. He was one sick French writer. Put her in the sauna, and turn the thermostat all the way up."

Delilah was pushed into the Sauna. One held the door closed with his foot. She tried to open it. It didn't move at all. The dry air was burning hot. She could barely keep her eyes open. Her lungs were revolting against the heat. She covered her melting face with her hands. She sat down, leaning forward. Within a minute, the first sweat drop ran down her nose. Two minutes later, her skin was covered by an army of a thousand equally sized sweat pearls. Another minute, one sweat pearl got critical mass, rolled down, and set off a chain reaction for other sweat pearls to follow.

She was drenched in sweat. After ten minutes, one normally exits the sauna. Staying longer is not good for health. The heat, sweat, and liquid loss made her a bit drowsy. Her throat was parched. It felt like her throat was turning into dust. She banged against the door, pleading to be lead out. They kept her in another five minutes to the point, where she thought that she could no longer take it.

Free, out again in the big bathroom, her skin felt super-heated. It radiated out the excess heat.

"I'm so thirsty. I need to drink." Her eyes were half closed when she whimpered her plead.

"Sure, we got it right here."

One of the friends on the couch had his pants pulled down. His penis was limp. He held his penis tightly. The reason was that he held a little hose, the size of a straw to his penis. Connected to the hose was a camel pack. "That's the only way that you are going to get liquid. You can die or drink. It's your choice."

Delilah got on her knees. She put her arms on his dressed thighs. She put the limp penis in her mouth. She sucked hard. Her primal needs for water were so strong. The other guys cheered in excitement that their plan had worked. The guy getting the blow job was in trance, because she sucked on his penis so had. Her tongue swirled around the penis oblivious of the blow job, only concerned with getting more water. The water tasted so sweet, because she was so thirsty.

The guy pushed her head back forcefully. She was so hungry for the penis that she was like a vampire under bloodlust. The guy handed over the hose to his friend. Delilah quickly moved over and started sucking his cock. The hose was on purpose tiny, so that only a small jet of water came out, even though Delilah pulled as hard as she could. The friend's face was immediately distorted by the intense sensation on his sensitive penis. The penis hardened in her mouth. She instinctively stared it massaging it with her lips and tongue. Da'wud explored her dry vagina from behind.

When her belly had filled with water, she paused, let the erection drop out of her mouth, looked at the three guys, and contemplated her situation. The first guy immediately called out, "let's put her back in the Sauna. She is no longer thirsty. If we train her long enough, she'll ask for cock, each time she is thirsty."

Delilah sat in the sauna again. Her belly ached a bit from the rush of water. Her belly felt cool. The sauna was more bearable now that she was used to it. She felt like a hamster in a wheel. There was no getting away from the parching sauna and sucking cock cycle. In the sauna, she had nothing to do and think.

There was a commotion outside the sauna. "Oh, no my dad heard about the accident on the strip. He wants that I come back right away. The police are doing raids."

"Delilah, get your clothes. We have to go!"

Delilah fell asleep on the way home from exhaustion. They put her in her dog house to sleep.

The next morning, she had a heavy headache from the drinking and dehydration. The family members had left for work. She had the big house and all the high tech cleaning toys to herself. She ate and drank well. She started cleaning the house again. She prepared a rice dish for dinner. It was comforting to be left to her thoughts and freedom in the house. Two days had passed. That's six percent of her tenure. The first days were often the hardest.

"You think that you are going to get away eventually. I can see your spirits are rising by the minute."

Delilah turned around startled. An old man with pepper and salt hair addressed her. He wore an old suit. His chin was resting on a walking cane. Her lips trembled.

"Of course, they forgot to tell you about me. I am Faaz. I am the grandfather. Don't be afraid little girl. I was sold as a sex slave like you were."

"I am not a sex slave. I am on a household contract for a month."

"That's how they lured you here. You gave your family and everyone fake papers. Nobody knows that you are here. You were sold as a sex slave. Just like I was, when I was young. Trust me. It is a lot harder for boys."

"They lied to me."

"Yes, they did my child. Did you ever ask where the previous house hold help went or the one before that?"

"They went back home to their country."

"If everything was so awesome, why would they not come back?"

"You are scaring me!"

"You should be scared."

"What should I do?"

"I told you that I used to be a sex slave. A slave can be very powerful. Many leaders have been influenced by their slaves. Slaves have made many war and peace decisions through influencing their masters. It may not seem like it. However, slaves can have higher careers than any college education. A slave can reach into the upper crust that is closed to anyone with merit alone. I can teach you how."

"Why should I trust you?"

"I have a plan for you. You are the type for someone at the highest level of government. However, if you remain an average slave, those die very quickly here and get dumped into the desert. I would teach you in exchange for a favor that I will call one day."

"What do I do?"

"Your first priority is to make Badra like you. She is like a poisoned dragon. She hates all the women that Aafiya brings. To do this, you are going to offer her a massage, a special massage. Let me tell you..."

That evening, Aafiya returned with a special smile on her face. She placed the headdress and veil down in the entrance hall. Delilah stood with her head low in reverence. She held out a plate with home baked cookies. Badra ruffled in a noisy plastic bag. She pulled out a riding crop.

"Put the cookies down. I got a new riding crop. I want to test it on you, before I use it on my prized horse."

Delilah without hesitation trained by Faaz turned round. She pulled her bikini bottoms down and raised her little black dress. Badra was stunned by the obedience. Without paying a second though, she swatted Delilah's butt cheek. The skin gave made a loud snapping sound. "Thank you, mistress."

Badra's face was blank with amazement, "No, no, I want you to squirm and run." Delilah started gently jogging. Badra ran after her. Her riding crop swats became less accurate during the race. Occasionally, the crop licked a tender spot, and Delilah yelped. Badra let our cheers of excitement, "You are the best house slave, yet." They ran around the furniture in the living room. Both started panting.

When Badra had enough, she cut around the other side of the table. She stopped Delilah face to face. The riding crop pressed against Delilah's cheek. Her face was distorted. Delilah turned her head and kissed the fat leather piece at the end of the crop. "Thank you, mistress." Badra was floored.

"Badra, I would like to offer a gift of Western massage. It feels very delicious."

The flabbergasted Badra agreed. Delilah let Badra up to the master bedroom. She softly laid Badra down on the bed. She placed a white linen sheet over Badra. Then, she pulled off Badra's clothes under the sheet. "Don't worry, the sheet will cover you. This is how we do it in America." Then, she folded the sheet off Badra's back. She reached for the bottle of oil that she had place on the bed stand in preparation.

In long strokes, her arms glided over her back. Badra relaxed, "oh that feels good." The muscles were supple and fluid in Delilah's hands. Badra drifted into a sweet sleep intoxicated from the dreamy massage. Delilah covered her back again and switched to massaging one leg at a time. By the time it was time to turn around, Badra was mushy and pliable like a lamb. The permanent look of scorn had eased out of Badra's face.

Now, Delilah dared to reach her fingers a bit under the sheets. She softly massaged Badra's top part of her breast. With each stroke, she invaded deeper onto Badra's breast. Badra's resolve to say anything had melted with each stroke, "oh let the girl get a little closer, it's only one clumsy stroke." Thus, Badra was now full handedly massaging Badra's breast across. She'd turn her palms on the nipples. She could smell the sex moistening between Badra's legs. The seduction was working. Delilah covered the torso again and went to work on the thighs. Her palms stroked in circles over the thighs. The strokes got each time a quarter inch closer to the groin. Badra thought to herself that Delilah surely wouldn't touch her sex. Badra could safely let the American come close. However, Delilah kept going until her fingers ran up on down Badra's pussy. Badra though to herself, let her touch there just once. It feels good.

Delilah started circling her clit. When Delilah's mouse kissed Badra's sex, Badra kept her eyes strictly closed. She did not want to ruffle a thought of her own. She wanted to stay in this dream, make herself believe that she was merely getting a massage. She did not want to stop the good feeling. Delilah's tongue started licking toward the clit like a kitten licking up milk.

Two fingers entered Badra's pussy. Delilah's mouse sucked hard on Badra's clit. Badra's entire body was so relaxed from the massage that she did not struggle against being full on mouth and finger fact. Badra's mind was absorbed by the waves of pleasure that coursed through her whole body. Warm lights flickered behind her closed eye lids. A wave of goose bumps chased over Badra's body. A warm orgasm followed. Delilah's tender, youthful lips kissed her body all over.

Badra sunk into a post-orgasm slumber. Delilah continued with a normal massage. Then, she tapped Badra's shoulder to rouse here. With a cheery voice, she said, "you are all done."

"You raped me!"

"No Badra, I gave you a massage. You fell asleep. You must have had a lovely dream. You smiled like an angel."

Badra looked distrustful at Delilah, "I have a special treat for you. You have to meet our dog."

Badra made Delilah walk down the back garden ahead of Badra. She made Delilah strip naked in the still bright afternoon sun. Thus naked in the garden, she felt almost like in Garden Eden. There was an innocence about it. Badra whistled with those flutes that emit a sound inaudible to humans. A pit bull came running. The powerful, muscular body of the dog terrified Delilah. The dog immediately jumped up on Delilah. Delilah instinctively pushed away the dog. "Don't do that. It agitates him," said Badra sharply.

Badra pushed the naked Delilah onto the floor. The dog was over happy and licked Delilah's face. The eager tongue slobbered over eyes, ears, and hair, whatever it found. Delilah froze up in terror. Badra snapped a cotton collar around Delilah's neck. She fastened Delilah's collar to the dog collar with a three foot long leash. Badra grinned demonically.

"Here doggie," Badra called out holding up a yellow tennis ball. The dog completely focused on the ball. Delilah got up on her knees. She could not stand up, because her neck was chained to the dog's neck. Badra threw the ball with glee.

The dog tried to chase for the ball eagerly. Delilah fell over. The dog tried to drag the heavy human body to the ball. Delilah chocking her on her collar tried to get back on her knees. She half got on her hands. Her legs were lanky in comparison to the dog. Every half move Delilah made forward was immediately taken up by the dog. She never had a chance to get fully into balance. Her legs flung up. Her butt reached high. Her sex was exposed in between her legs. She fell and was dragged a foot, before her body was completely flat and too heavy for the dog.

"Haha, I can play this game now all day! You are such a goof!"

By the time, the dog returned the ball happily to Badra, Delilah had rich green grass stains on her knees. There was even a green stroke on one of her full boobs. Delilah's blond hair was completely disheveled. She was painting hard. Badra threw the ball a few more times. Then, Badra left the two in the yard. Delilah had to follow around the dog, wherever it roamed in the yard.

After dinner, Badra re-appeared. The dog whistled summoned now the dog, as well as Delilah. Badra had an almost worried, tender face. "Could you give me another one of those American massages?"

This time, Badra was absolutely sure that Delilah was eating her pussy. However, she had developed a taste. She'd sneak during her lunch breaks home to get Delilah's massages. After a week, Badra was completely addicted to the swirl of sex hormones that Delilah could stir in her.

Eventually, Aafiya was curious to try a massage as well. She warned him not to be startled, because she was advanced. In addition to using her hands, she'd use her elbows, knees, and other body parts. Once he was under the trance of massage, she outright fucked him. She'd dip her pussy on his staff, then her ass, and her pussy again. The Arab man was out of his mind to experience such treatment. To finish it off, she would suck the ass taste of his dick. She'd continue to massage him. He'd fall asleep. She told him that he must have dreamt. Everyone knew the ruse of the dream. Yet, they held dear to it, so that they could dream again and again, a few times each day.

Delilah's power grew in the household. They showered expensive clothes on her. They had handmade chocolate delivered to her by a courier that flew to Brussels's to retrieve it. They bought her a cute BMW with a pink bow around it. They set up a trust fund account in the Bahamas for her in case that anything happened to them.

After three months, grandfather Faaz invited Delilah into his stretch limo: "Child, you aren't going home anymore. Arrangements have been made to sell you. Aafiya fought hard to keep you. However, nobody says no to the prime minister. You have learned well. Now, it is your turn to work your way up to become slave number one of the prime minister. You will have a staff of ten to start out. This is a whole different game. And, remember one day, I will come to call in my favor."

The stretch limo drove into an underground structure in an abandoned and demolished part of the city. She instantly recognized that it was the place, where she was sold. Her face frowned in terror. "Don't worry child. We are here to buy you a staff of ten."

Delilah stood in the gaggle of men. Faaz was holding a suit case full of money. Girls were brought in with many vans. Delilah picked a good variety. She'd touch their boobs to check, if they were fake. She'd check their teeth for quality dental work. She'd swat them to find out, if they were good squirmers. Squirmers were worth a premium.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers