Delilah's Hopes & Dreams for Samson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

Striding toward her friend from her college days, Kiana thought to herself that the briefs Troy was currently wearing would probably do a good job of tamping down an erection. The G-string would afford far less forgiveness.

That thought triggered others in Kiana's mind as she wended her way toward Sandra. It had been easy to imagine Troy modeling the skimpy male undergear at the web site from which she had purchased the briefs he was currently wearing as well as the thong and pouch tucked away in the pocket of her costume. She had spent quite a bit of time at the site, inspecting everything, wanting to find undergarments that both matched his outfit as well as enabling her diabolical plans for the evening. She would tell him that she chose the thong because the color went with his loincloth in addition to the thrill it would give her to know he was wearing it at the party. (A good explanation, she thought, that would help him acquiesce to wearing the thong as the next step in her plan to have him wearing even less than that a short time later.) The pictures of the men on the web site posing in swimwear, boxers, briefs, thongs, and the wonderfully wicked "pouch" were delicious, and---as with her consumer research before purchasing her feeldoe---it was necessary to spend plenty of time comparison shopping.

Right?

The model wearing the thong which she'd purchased from the web site vendor did not have an erection in the picture---she determined he was in a pre-tumescent state after a minute of close inspection using the very thoughtful enlargement feature on the site that allowed a close-up view of the garments (and the models' anatomies, certainly something many shoppers must linger over, Kiana knew, based on her own reaction). Even in a state of pre-arousal, however, the thong looked snug around the model's penis and balls, which were clearly outlined in the picture. Poor Troy and his sturdy seven inches of erect manhood would be VERY hard pressed to keep everything tucked away if he became aroused in the Gregg Homme Tiger Thong Kiana had secreted away at her side.

God help him in the pouch!

Delighted that she was enjoying her intricately planned scenario to make Troy so hot for her to take him with her strapon that he would beg for it, she shuddered briefly at the thought of him bent over, the skirt of his costume tossed up onto his back to expose his naked ass as he moaned, "Do me, Delilah. Fuck me. I can't stand it anymore. Please fuck me!"

Stop it! Kiana scolded herself, willing her nipples back down at least one notch from the stiffness that instantly hit with the thought of Troy bent over and asking for her cock. Stop it! I only have two pair of panties left!

And then, like a freight train, the doubts hit her. What if he refused to play? What if he stormed out of the hotel room in disgust, leaving her crying in dejection and rejection?

The other party-goers must have wondered why Kiana slowed to a dead stop in the middle of the room, a worried expression on her face.

"Everything okay?" asked Sandra, touching Kiana's arm to break through her distracting thoughts. "It's you, Kiana Thompson, right?" Sandra was smiling encouragingly.

"Yes, yes," stammered Kiana. "I'm sorry, Sandra---I spotted you a moment ago and was on my way to say hi." She perked up, willing away the thoughts of Troy rejecting her and her sexy game. "But it's 'Kiana Reston' now. I'm married."

"Well, marriage has certainly been good to you then," laughed Sandra. "You don't look that different from when we were living at the sorority house. My god, that must've been, what? Ten, eleven years ago?"

It was always great to get such compliments.

"Let me introduce you to my husband. You'll get to see just how good marriage HAS been for me," said Kiana conspiratorially. She turned around to see if Troy was yet heading toward them with a fresh drink for her. Leaning close to Sandra, she said, only a little bit softer amid the din of the soirée's chatter and background noise, "I admit to just a tad bit of showing off in the selection of our costumes. Troy is a catch, and I count my lucky stars every day for landing a husband like him."

Her Samson strode up beside her.

Sandra's eyebrows rose upon seeing the man at Kiana's side, obviously the husband and "catch" just described.

"Sandra, this is my husband Troy." Smiling to herself, Kiana took the drink from Troy's hand. "Troy, this is Sandra Simpson," and Kiana paused in case Sandra would offer a similar correction regarding last name. It didn't come. "Troy and I have been married for five years."

"Glad to meet you," said Troy, taking a sip of his own drink. "So you knew Kiana in college?"

"Promise me that you won't make her tell you about the cheese doodles incident," Sandra giggled, "but, yes, we were students at the same time here at the college. We actually lived in the sorority house at the same time."

One side of Troy's mouth rose in an inquisitive smile.

"The cheese doodles!" Kiana laughed. "I'd forgotten about that!"

And so the conversation was off and running. Kiana sidled up to Troy as they chatted with Sandra, basking in the knowledge that her husband was a showpiece at this party and that she was the woman with him.

"Let me see if I can find my mentee," Kiana said after a bit when it was clear that Sandra had just spotted someone else she wanted to speak with. "I really like the alumni mentor program that the sorority devised last year, and tonight will be the first time I've actually met her in person," she said to Sandra.

"But let's chat more later, okay?" asked Sandra as she started across the room.

Kiana nodded. Troy slipped his arm around her waist.

"She seems like fun," he said to Kiana.

"She was one of the cool sisters. We had fun."

"Cheese doodles?"

"Don't get me started," Kiana smiled, taking Troy's hand in her own and pulling him toward the reception area where the guest sign-in table was being tended by one of the sorority's pledges. "I'm eager to meet Brandy in person. You've heard me mention her a couple times when I told you about signing up to be a big sister mentor in the sorority's profession-matching program. Brandy is thinking about becoming a dentist someday."

They navigated through the clumps of celebrants, picking their way through a maze of gangster, cheerleader, candy striper, vampire, and other costumes worn by the night's attendees. Reaching the sign-in table, Kiana asked the pledge attendant if Brandy Carraway was present.

"Yes," said the young woman who was tastefully dressed in a flight attendant outfit. "Miss Carraway is here tonight."

Grasping the situation after a moment's silent pause, the girl's hand rose to her chin as she apologized. "Oh, I'm sorry---you might not recognize her easily at a costume party, huh?"

Kiana smiled in agreement. She couldn't blame the girl for not having her wits completely about her when faced with a handsome man dressed as Samson displayed in front of her, his muscular shoulders, chest, and rippling abs prompting who knew what kind of thoughts in the sorority pledge's mind.

(Oooh, what fun! I hope she IS thinking of who-knows-what about my handsome man. I'm the one with him and the only one who will see him naked. Just for me. Just for my pleasure . . ..)

Kiana's thoughts were constantly turning to sex with Troy, to finally being able to use her new toy, to hear him gasp in pleasure as she fucked him.

She moistened more. They would have to visit the bathroom again soon. She would need a fresh G-string very quickly.

Thinking of stripping off his briefs and putting the thong on him during the next bathroom visit did absolutely nothing to slow down the pace at which the crotch of her G-string was dampening.

The girl tending the sign-in table described what must have been the only woman costumed this evening as one of the characters from a recently released film. Brandy had come as an elfin maiden from the latest installment of the "Mandridge Diaries" series of movies.

She was not difficult to find. The purple costume, described quite well by the pledge, was easy to spot among the swirls of color cascading about the large gathering hall in the sorority house.

Brandy was a stunner.

Perfect!

"Excuse me, I'm hoping you're Brandy Carraway. The pledge at the sign-in table described your costume."

The girl smiled. "Yes, I'm Brandy. You're . . .?"

Kiana extended her hand. "Your alumna mentor, Kiana Reston. And this is my husband, Troy."

The girl's smile broadened. "Dr. Reston! How wonderful to meet you in person! And thank you so much for being my mentor. Your advice in your second email to me has already come in handy as I've started planning my spring semester classes."

Blonde, firm breasts tastefully exposing the required décolletage for the costume and no more, a fetching figure in her elfin attire, and a truly beautiful smile hovering underneath striking gray eyes flecked with green, Brandy could not have been more suitably matched to the role Kiana had prepared for her.

Troy's tease would include Brandy chatting with them, unaware that Kiana had slid her hand under his costume and was fondling his naked ass, eventually slipping between his cheeks to caress his bottomhole, accessible as it would be to her after she had changed him into the pouch.

Would Brandy eventually notice that Troy was squirming? That Kiana's hand had drifted low behind him? That Kiana was carefully turned to hide what she was doing from Brandy and other party-goers?

(Kiana had determined that the half-wall which separated the foyer from the dining room in the sorority house would be the best place to secretly fondle and toy with Troy's naked ass; it was tall enough to lean back against in a natural fashion by resting one's lower back against the top edge, and the position she would have Troy adopt in doing so would create several inches of free space between his butt and the half-wall behind it. Legs spread to shoulder-width or so as he stood and leaned back, a drink in hand and trying to focus on their conversation with Brandy, would make Kiana's final tease of the evening possible.)

"I'm glad to be able to help however I can," Kiana said to her mentee. "I know how tough the curriculum is and how much the long hours of studying take away from partying and other fun, at least compared to some other majors at the university."

Hugging Troy close to her, she began another round of teasing, testing the waters for whether her mentee would be a good listener during a conversation when Kiana's hand was on Troy's backside. "I've managed to make up quite nicely for lost partying time in college, though," she laughed, wanting to put the girl at ease and draw her into a big sisterly mindset that would make teasing comments seem more natural (and fun). "Troy makes sure that the pressures of running my own dental practice never get too intense. He knows how to relieve stress in all the right ways."

Troy rolled his eyes, and Brandy blushed a little.

"Don't let me embarrass you," Kiana said, leaning forward to place a hand briefly on Brandy's arm. "I feel like I know you well already from that first, long email, and I have to admit," she confided, looking at Troy, "these costumes are making me frisky tonight, what with this handsome Samson at my side."

Brandy relaxed a little, smiling at them. "Your costumes are really something."

Troy coughed. Now he was the one embarrassed.

"You are entering the costume contest, aren't you?" asked Brandy.

"After all the trouble I've gone to create these costumes? You bet!" laughed Kiana, casting a knowing glance toward Troy's face. "I was just telling some of the other sorority sisters how hard I worked to find all the right pieces of this Samson costume."

Kiana's comment tripped some kind of switch in Troy's thinking, and he gave up trying to prevent his wife's teasing. He surrendered and decided to make the best of things, knowing that more embarrassment was inevitable during this evening's build-up to whatever sexy surprise she had waiting for him at the hotel.

If this was the worst thing a husband had to deal with concerning his wife, then god bless the lucky bastard, thought Troy.

God bless me!

"Are you going to start again with that story about picking out the exact perfect thing for a guy to wear under a loincloth?" he said, looking down and speaking out of the side of his mouth in a mock stage whisper meant to be plenty loud enough for Brandy to hear. He raised his eyes to smile at her, a conspiratorial grin on his face that immediately put the co-ed at ease in this bizarre situation.

Troy's words and actions amazed and delighted Kiana.

He gets it! He's telling me he wants me to tease him in front of her!

"Can you blame me?" Kiana asked Brandy, not missing a beat after Troy's surprise statement. "Wouldn't you want your own Samson to be suitably attired under his man-skirt?"

Brandy was awed by all of this, and it showed in her expression and the clumsy way she moved her hands in response to Kiana's question. She was, after all, an undergraduate in her late teens, a babe in the woods who had just found herself the Greek chorus to the play that Kiana and Troy were enacting in front of her. The sexy playfulness displayed between longtime lovers was something that no undergrad co-ed like Brandy would have had any experience with. Hell, thought Kiana, some of them probably didn't even know such a thing existed.

But Brandy was willing to play along. Chalk it up to the fact that the wine glass in her hand was the second one of the young evening for her. Chalk it up to being intrigued by what really WAS underneath the loincloth. Chalk it up to any number of things, but Brandy's answer thrilled Kiana because it communicated her mentee's willingness to play voyeur to Delilah's torturous teasing of her Samson (as well as letting Kiana know that this future dentist was mature beyond her years).

"Yes, if I were lucky enough to have a Samson like your husband out with me at a costume party, I would want to be very sure that nobody got any accidental peeks at what his loincloth is covering."

Troy's eyebrows rose in surprise, but he smiled quickly. "This is going to be such a long evening," he said in mock despair.

Kiana giggled. "Brandy, I'm not kidding about the long hours in college being necessary to succeed in your undergrad degree and then on in more academics and then finally in dental school. If there's one thing I can emphasize as a mentor, it's that you really do have to plan out plenty of study time and plenty of time in the library and talking with your profs when you have problems." Placing one hand on Troy's muscular chest, displayed as it was in his Samson outfit, she continued, "But I don't really know what to tell you as a sure-fire way to succeed in finding a man like this."

"Whatever you did worked, that's all I can say," Brandy replied, a faraway look in her eyes as she watched Kiana roaming her hand over her husband's strong chest.

"Hey! What about me?" Troy asked, grasping the hand Kiana was playing across his chest. "I did pretty damned well my own self, don't you think?" Looking at Brandy, he said, "I lucked out with my beautiful wife, don't you agree?"

Kiana melted at his words. She smiled and leaned up to kiss Troy on the cheek.

"Let's talk some more," she said to Brandy, moving the girl aside to indicate a conversation that didn't necessarily have to involve Troy. Grinning, she told Troy, making no attempt to lower the volume of her voice or direct her comment away from Brandy's hearing, "Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes, Samson. Your costume must need some adjustments by now."

Brandy's wide-eyed look of surprise was just what Kiana hoped it would be. She knew, too, that Troy clearly saw the girl's reaction to her comment.

As Troy moved back toward the auction table to kill some time before their next bathroom rendezvous, Kiana sauntered the few steps with Brandy to a pair of chairs at the sorority's dining room table. "I guess it's easy to tell that we're playing with each other tonight, huh?" she asked the co-ed as they seated themselves at the table. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable or to have you think I'm some weird woman who gets her jollies by embarrassing her husband in front of strangers," she said, looking at Brandy as the girl took another sip of wine from her glass.

"Oh, my god, no! I don't think you're weird," Brandy replied. "I think you're an incredible woman, Dr. Reston. I mean, your own dental practice so early out of dental school, a cum laude graduate from this university, donating your time to be a mentor . . . how could I think anything of you except that you have your act together and that I should be lucky to be getting your advice." The girl seemed a bit embarrassed to admit this. "See, I had to work really, really hard just to get into this university. I didn't take high school very seriously, partied a lot, you know the story. But I scraped by and got in---probably because my dad gives a lot of money to this school. Since then, though, I've buckled down."

Surprised, Kiana listened closely. She had no idea about Brandy's past.

"I had my fun during high school, and I learned enough then to know that there are a whole lot of guys out there who don't want more than to get inside a girl's pants-" Brandy looked up abruptly. "Oh, I didn't mean to say it like that . . ."

Kiana's look told the girl it was okay.

"Well, seeing you and your husband just now, how much you clearly love each other and still enjoy playing and, and . . ."

Now the girl really was stumbling over her words.

"And enjoying our sex lives?" Kiana asked.

"Yeah," Brandy answered, an exhalation of relief passing between her lips as her shoulders drooped a little. "It's like you're the perfect role model, Dr. Reston. You're successful, you studied hard in school, you married an incredible man, somehow you've managed to keep your figure in spite of all the hours and work it takes to set up your own practice."

She stopped her explanation abruptly to look piercingly into Kiana's eyes. "And on top of all that, the first time I meet you, you're looking for all the world exactly like the seductive character your costume represents and you're teasing your drop-dead gorgeous husband, who himself is dressed in a costume that's making every girl here drool, and the two of you are, for whatever reason, inviting me to be a witness to the sexy game you're playing."

Kiana was mightily impressed. Not only had Brandy accurately sized up the situation, she had expressed it eloquently.

"I won't go into all the great aspects of our marriage," Kiana said, leaning back a bit in the chair. "But I'm glad you think I'm a good mentor and role model, Brandy." She set her glass of sparkling water, now flat and warm, on the table and leaned closer to her mentee. "And I hope that you don't think less of me because my husband and I are using this event for some private playtime."

Brandy smiled and shook her head. "Far from it. Don't you see? The fact that you ARE doing that, and letting me see you do it and know that the two of you are so much in love and still turned on by each other . . . THAT's what I'm talking about. Successful dentist, sexy husband who loves her, volunteering to help a young wannabe like me . . .."

Brandy trailed off, an almost apologetic look on her face.

"I'm flattered," Kiana responded, "but you know I'm not perfect. Troy knows I'm not perfect. I know I'm not perfect. But I'll do everything I can to provide whatever help and advice I'm capable of." She patted Brandy's arm. "In exchange, how about tonight you play along with me while I tease my handsome Samson?"

The girl's grin was enthusiastic.

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers
1...34567...10