Delilah's Special Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers

“Ooooo…Karen. Yes, pinch my nipple harder Baby.” Delilah moaned arching her hot pussy harder against Karen’s thigh and then pushed her tongue deeper into the recesses of Karen’s mouth.

Karen brought her left hand to their mouths and placed two fingers on their lips. Delilah broke their kiss and slowly sucked Karen’s fingers all the way into her mouth. “That’s right Kitten, suck them, just like they were John’s big cock.” Delilah growled at the lusty vision of John’s cock sliding into her mouth while she was fucking Karen, and once more devoured Karen’s digits covering them with her warm saliva.

Karen wasted no time moving her fingers to Delilah’s luscious ass. She slid them between Delilah’s cheeks and straight to her anal opening. She massaged the saliva around the tight muscle. She felt the tension releasing with each circle of her finger, and slipped first one and then two fingers into Delilah’s ass up to the first knuckle.

“Oh God. Karen you fucking slut. Mmmm…you know me too. Fuck me with those fingers Honey. I want to cum hard with you fucking my ass.” Delilah slowed her grinding for a moment to push against Karen’s fingers forcing them deeper into her ass, and then as Karen moved into her deeper and began pumping, she returned to grinding her clit against Karen.

“Oh Fuck Kitten. Your ass is as hot as ever. Mmmm…yes right there Baby. Stroke me right there. Oh Delilah, I’m close, sooo fucking close. Hurry Baby, cum with me. Spill your fucking cunt juice on me as I cream your fingers.” Karen urged.

“Yes Karen, fuck my ass harder. I’m close. My pussy is gonna drown you with cum. Oh God, Oh Yes….Fuck me Karen….Now Baby…NOW….I’m cumming…Fuck, I’m cummmmmminnnggg!!!” She screamed as she buried her face into Karen’s neck as she shuddered in response to the spasms gripping her insides. Her bum hole clamped onto Karen’s fingers and she shook as her juices spilled onto Karen’s thigh.

“Ahhhhh…yes, Yessssss…..Yessss. Cum on me. I’m cumming too cunt. Oh Delilah, Ohhhhhh Yessssssss, Fuck me Baby.” Karen arched her hips against Delilah’s fingers. She felt her dam of passion flooding toward her clit and as it reached her sacred spot, she screamed her release into Delilah’s hair. Their orgasms were matched second by second, wave for wave, as they moaned their delight over and over again into each other’s ears.

They lay silent, recovering in each other’s arms for several minutes. Delilah raised herself up on her arms. lowered her head and kissed Karen gently on the lips. “That was a great start for our weekend, wouldn’t you say?”

“A great start, Kitten.” Karen cooed back. “Lordy, I needed that.”

“What do you say, we get to bed, Honey.” Delilah said, pulling Karen up off the couch and leading her by the hand to the stairs. ” We’ve got three days to ourselves, and I couldn’t be happier.”

“I’m ready; for bed, for the weekend, for anything.” Giggled Karen as Delilah led her to the guest room.

“That’s my Karen.” Delilah smiled, kissing Karen lightly on the cheek and ushering through the bedroom door. “See you in the morning, Honey. Sweet Dreams.”

As Karen crawled under the thick warm comforter and nestled herself into the feather soft mattress, she smiled to herself. “Definitely sweet dreams.” As she closed her eyes ready to drift into the best sleep she had had in quite some time, she heard John’s soft moans coming from the master suite next to hers. “That’s my girl. Give it to him good, Delilah.” She smiled in anticipation of tomorrow.

**Watch for Chapter 2…cumming very soon!

DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers
12