Delilah's Special Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah knocked on Karen’s closed door as she passed by and announced she would be waiting downstairs with a cocktail. Then she continued downstairs and fixed them a bourbon and coke. She looked up as she heard footsteps descending the stairs, and a huge smile broke across her beautiful face.

“Oh my God, Karen. You look magnificent. I swear you look like a totally different woman than the one I opened the door for last night.” Delilah remarked amazed at the transformed Karen.

“I am Delilah. I haven’t felt this good in years. Realizing my decision has been the right one, and then being here with you and all the love I feel from you and John. I can’t help but look different, I am.” Karen said as she took the drink from Delilah and twirled like a giddy teenager. “I feel FREE!”

“Karen, it makes me so happy to see you like this. I’ve been so worried about you Honey. I know whatever you have decided to do will bring about a big change in your life, but you also know when you’re ready to talk about it, I’m here, and whatever it is, I’m behind you 100%. You know how much I love you.” Delilah said sincerely as she looked deep into Karen’s chocolate eyes.

“Yes, I do know and I love you even more for it, Delilah.” Karen answered softly with a tiny bit of moistness glistening in her eyes. “Now let’s get out of here before we get any more emotional.”

“Sure thing, Kar.”

They finished their drink quickly and headed for the car. The drive to town was filled with laughter as they recalled a lot of the mischief they had gotten into in their childhood. Karen shared a few stories of some of the things her sons, Seth and Dale had done, laughing and swearing they were carbon copies of her, thank goodness, rather than their lifeless father.

Delilah pulled up to the restaurant in her little black BMW sports car. The valet hurried to open her door. He was a cute blonde around 20 with muscular shoulders and arms. His narrow waist and hips mounted atop two muscular thighs. As she turned to get out of the seat, the slit up her thigh opened and revealed the creamy velvetiness of her ivory skin. She looked at his crystal blue eyes and watched his gaze as it traveled from her generous cleavage to her exposed thigh and saw his tongue involuntarily lick his lips slowly. She pulled a ten from her clutch bag and as she rose from her seat, she gently drug the bill up his thigh just barely missing his now obvious bulge, and placed it in his hand. “Thank you,” She bent to whisper close to his face, “For the attention.”

“Aaaa…Yes M’am. Thankyou.” He stuttered as he struggled to keep his composure. He hurried to the passenger side and opened the door for Karen. “Good Evening, m’am.” He said with a broad smile.

“Good Evening.” Karen said in a breathy and sexy sigh. She reached out and took the hand he offered to help her from her seat. “Thank you most kindly.” She said as she pulled herself up to just inches from his face.

He blushed so that his color nearly matched her red dress. “Ladies, you look absolutely ravishing this evening. My name is Josh. Enjoy yourselves, and I’ll be waiting with your car when you are ready to leave.”

Delilah and Karen giggled together as they sauntered away. They had seen him try to hide having to adjust his crotch as he turned to get into the driver’s seat.

“We are just too naughty aren’t we, Kitten? Teasing that poor young man wasn’t very nice of us.” Karen smiled at Delilah as they entered the foyer of the restaurant.

“Well now, it just wouldn’t be as much fun if we weren’t. Don’t you agree, Honey?”

“Oh, you’ve got my vote. I feel positively wicked tonight.” Karen boasted. “Hey Delilah, I’ve got a ten spot that says we get hit on at least 5 times a piece tonight. You wanna cover that bet?”

“Hmm…Just 5 times, Karen? Well, that isn’t much of a challenge. Care to up the ante to a twenty and 10 hits?” Delilah asked surveying the crowd as they entered the bar for a before dinner drink.

“You’re on, girlfriend.” Karen laughed.

Every male head, and several female heads, turned and watched as the two beauties walked gracefully to the far side of the room before seating themselves at a table near the fireplace. They were back to playing their “single days” game. Oh, they didn’t intend on taking up any of the offers, the sport was all in the hits. They knew just how to walk, the sexy looks to give, and the magic they could weave over a room full of men. They had always been good at this game…very good. They knew the best way to draw attention to their entrance was to slowly make their way to the other side of a room before settling in, and that the firelight would romantically enhance their features. Delilah made sure she sat with her right side to the room so that when she crossed her legs, her silky thigh would be viewed by all. Karen sat facing the room and leaned forward some to show off her plunging neckline.

A waiter approached them with a wide smile that exaggerated his Romanesque features. His black hair was short and spiked, and his green eyes reflected the firelight behind them. His movements were a little feminine, so right away they recognized he wouldn’t be one of the hits.

“Ladies, my name is Bart, and I would like to welcome you this evening. May I take your order? And by the way, on the way over here, I had three gentlemen say your drinks were on them. The Urban Cowboy over there in the hideous beige get-up, the rather pudgy businessman at the end of the bar, and Mr. Jenkins, a very well to do stock broker, whose taste in women, I dare say, is tres magnifique.” Bart remarked eyeing the women from head to toe.

Delilah and Karen smiled in the direction of the three men and then at Bart.

“Three and a half.” Laughed Delilah, and Karen chuckled catching that the half was meant to recognize Bart’s faint attempt at being manly.

“Pardon?” queried Bart as he looked questioningly at their faces.

“Oh, nothing. I’ll have a strawberry daiquiri, Bart.” Karen mused.

“Mmm…make mine the same Bart, and thank the gentlemen for us, please.” Delilah added.

Drinks and dinner flowed rather smoothly and the offers kept coming; more drinks and even an offer from the stockbroker to join him for dinner. The girls declined each offer graciously and in such a way that it kept the interest of the offer-ees still peaked and focused on them. All through the evening, the two women continued their performance and would touch themselves and each other seductively.

Delilah and Karen stopped briefly at Mr. Jenkins’s table on their way to the dining room to decline his invitation for dinner. They could see the faint movement of his arm signifying definite activity of his hand in his lap, and so they knew the reason he didn’t stand to greet them.

As they stood there making polite conversation with him, Karen just couldn’t resist some wicked fun. She was standing somewhat behind Delilah. Karen brought her arm around Delilah’s waist and placed the flat of her hand on Delilah’s midriff. Mr. Jenkins’s eyes immediately zeroed in on her hand. Karen began inching her fingertips up toward Delilah’s breast. Jenkins mouth hung open slightly and his eyes widened as Karen’s finger finally reached Delilah’s protruding nipple. She circled it with her index finger absently as she spoke.

“Mr. Jenkins, your offer of dinner was truly appreciated, but my girlfriend and I have plans, very special plans, this evening. So it wouldn’t be fair to tie you up for dinner and then leave you behind while we go fuck. Right, Kitten?”

Delilah played along as if it were rehearsed. “Right Honey.” And with that, she turned her head to Karen and the two opened their mouths and fenced with their tongues before closing with a brief seductive kiss.

They heard Mr. Jenkins grunt and turned to see a tiny spatter of white jism plop onto the leather seat beside him. His face red and his voice strained, he struggled speak to them. “Uhh…Ladies, I’m sorry you can’t join me this evening. Unh…perhaps another time then?”

“Perhaps, Mr. Jenkins.” Delilah responded as she leaned over the table giving him full view down her dress. She leaned in a little more and whispered. “Why Mr. Jenkins, I do believe you’ve spilled your cream sir. Let me get that for you.” She pulled her finger through the creamy goo and brought it up to his lips, and wiped the stickiness across them.

“M’god you two are so fucking hot. Ungghh.” He managed to breath out as they watch his body shiver and saw another plop of his cum hit the chair.

“Bye-bye now.” Delilah smiled as she stood back up and put her arm around Karen and the two walked off giggling.

Karen was ecstatic by the time they left the restaurant. She had had fourteen offers and Delilah seventeen. She pouted to Delilah that she would have come out on top if she had been the one to think of picking up her dinner partner’s hand and lick her fingers clean. She felt so much freer just over the past 24 hours; More alive than she had over the past 15 years. The game and the drinks had her flushed and horny. She wanted to get out of there and get back to Delilah’s. She needed relief.

“Whew! I’m a little more than tipsy, Kitten. Are you OK to drive?” Karen asked as they made their way to exit the double doors.

“Yeah. I slowed down a while back. I wanted to be able to get us home.” Delilah replied as she took Karen’s arm to steady her.

The girls were met by Josh’s smiling face as he opened the door for them and offered Karen his arm. She took it and laid her head over on his shoulder.

“My my, what a gentleman you are Josh.” Karen cooed as she rubbed his muscular arm with her fingertips. “ We’ll definitely have to come back here quite often.”

“I hope so m’am…I hope so.” Josh smiled as he bent to help her into the little car.

Karen reached her hands up from her seated position and pulled his face to hers and gave him a tender kiss on his lips. He started but didn’t pull away. Karen’s tongue pushed gently through his lips and met his. She suckled on it as if it were sweet nectar and then she released him.

Delilah laughed at the stunned look on the young man’s face as Karen let him go. His mouth was open and his face the same shade of red as when he had greeted their arrival.

“Thank you Josh.” Karen grinned.

“No…thankyou m’am.” Josh grinned back.

The ride home was somewhat quiet, but certainly not uneventful. Karen felt the heat between her legs growing as she closed her eyes and tasted Josh’s kiss again. Her hand moved up her thigh and under the red lace of her g-sting. “Mmmm…he was a cutie, huh Kitten?” Karen murmured as she ran her fingers over the smooth skin surrounding her heated mound.

“Yes he was Baby. Did he make you wet?” Delilah asked as she watched Karen shift in her seat.

“Mmmmm…yes. Very wet.” Karen answered. Her eyes remained closed as her fingers made their way into the wetness of her slit. “Ohhh…I’m on fire Delilah. I’ve got to cum.”

“Go on Baby. Make yourself cum.” Delilah cooed softly. Her eyes shifted back and forth from the road to the vision of her best friend finger fucking herself in the seat next to her. God, her pussy was twitching. She felt her own wetness coat her inner thighs. Karen was so sexy, and watching her made Delilah so hot. She fought the urge to pull over and fuck Karen right then and there.

Karen shifted in her seat so that her back was against the door. She bent her left leg and placed the heel of her shoe against the console between the seats and dropped her right leg outward giving Delilah full view of her activity. Karen’s pushed her soaked panties aside, place her thumb over her throbbing clit and inserted two fingers into her aching cunt.

“Ohhh…mmmm….yesss.” Karen moaned quietly as she began to move her fingers in and out. “Ohhhh, Kitten….I’m so fucking hot.”

“Yes you are Karen. That’s it Baby, fuck your hole. C’mon Karen, fuck it good, Baby.” Delilah coaxed her on. She was getting hotter and hotter as she urged Karen on. She wanted to watch every movement Karen was making, but she forced herself to focus on the road. “Mmmm…your pussy looks so wet Baby. Just wait until I get you home. I’m going to eat you raw Karen. I’m going to fuck you so deep with my tongue, you’ll think it’s a big fat cock inside you.”

“Unnngghhh…ohhhhhh fuck Delilah….fuck! “Karen worked her fingers in and out at a frantic pace. She loved Delilah’s dirty talk. “MMMMMMmmmmmm…ohhhh FUCK YESSSS!”

Karen’s body jerked forward as the first fire of her orgasm spilled into her cunt. She continued to furiously rub her clit and finger her cunt until she felt she would black out from the massive spasms racking her body. Slowly the waves subsided and her breathing began to slow down. She opened her eyes and smiled at Delilah. Delilah smiled back through flushed cheeks.

“Kitten that was so good. But I can see it got to you. Want me to get you off while you drive?” Karen asked as she moved her hand to Delilah’s thigh.

“Thanks Karen, but we’d better put that on hold. As hot as I am, I’m liable to run us into a ditch when I cum.” Delilah chuckled.

Karen giggled and sighed heavily as she straightened herself and shifted back into her seat. She closed her eyes and relished in the afterglow of her climax. She felt so good. She felt so different from the woman she had been these past 15 years.

Delilah pulled into the garage and turned off the motor. She looked over at Karen. Karen had dozed off after her orgasm. She was beautiful. Her eyes followed Karen’s slender neck down to the round mounds of her tan breasts temptingly peeking out from the confines of her bodice. Her gaze continued down to Karen’s honey colored thighs stretching out from under the red skirt. Delilah ran her hand up Karen’s thigh to help wake her. Delilah wanted Karen to be happy and was willing to do whatever it took to help her. She knew Karen had decided to leave Ben and would talk to her about sometime this weekend; whenever she was ready. She was glad Karen had finally made that decision, but what she didn’t know was just how much of a difference it would make in her and John’s life.

“Karen, Honey, we’re home.” Delilah whispered softly as she kissed Karen’s cheek and gave her thigh a light squeeze.

“Hmmm?” Karen asked as she stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes as if to focus.

“We’re home, Honey. Come on, let me tuck you in.” Delilah said taking Karen’s hand and helping her from the car.

“OK, Kitten. I’m awake.” Karen stated as stood up and momentarily lost her balance causing her to tottle a little to her left.

“Whoa there girly. Give me your hand before you fall and bust your bottom.” Delilah chuckled as she gingerly slipped her own delicate arm around Karen’s waist and took her hand to steady her.

“Whew! Guess I wasn’t as awake as I thought.” Karen giggled.

Together they walked hand in hand through the kitchen and up the stairs. Without any hesitation, they passed the guest room and headed straight to the master bedroom.

Once inside, Delilah ushered Karen to the bathroom. “You go ahead and get ready for bed Honey and I’ll turn down the sheets. As Karen went into the bathroom, Delilah lit the candles on her nightstand and turned down the sheets.

A few minutes later Karen appeared in the doorway dressed only in one of John’s dress shirts. It was unbuttoned and hung loosely from her shoulders. Her slender tanned legs a stark contrast to the brilliant white of the starched shirt. Her hair falling softly onto her shoulders, still slightly tousled added to her luscious look.

“Kitten, is it OK for me to borrow John’s shirt for a cover-up?” She asked in a quiet sexy voice.

“Sure Karen. As a matter of fact, he may never let me wash it again when I tell him how sexy you looked standing naked in his shirt.” Delilah purred.

She walked up to Karen and slipping her hands inside the shirt and around Karen’s waist, she pulled Karen to her. They looked into each other’s eyes. The love they saw there was matched only by the desire they felt for each other. Karen put her arms around Delilah’s neck and pulled her face to hers. Still looking into each other’s eyes, their lips parted and their tongues searched wantonly for each other. Their eyes closed as their lips met and their bodies melted into each other for a long passionate kiss. Delilah’s hand slid down and grasped Karen’s round cheeks. She pulled her hard against her and arched her back so that they were pussy to pussy.

“Mmmm..tooo good.” Delilah murmured as she broke their kiss. “Hop on into bed Honey, I’ll be right back.”

Karen climbed into the middle of the king-sized bed and snuggled down into the covers. She shivered, but she wasn’t cold. She was exhilarated. She felt so alive that every nerve ending tingled in anticipation as she waited for Delilah.

She didn’t have to wait long. Delilah appeared from the bathroom. She was completely naked and carrying her robe. She laid it on the foot of the bed and climbed in, moving to the center to join Karen. Karen lay on her back with her head turned to Delilah. Delilah laid on her side and reached out, stroking Karen’s face and pushed her dark tendrils back behind her ear. She propped herself up on her elbow and leaned down to tongue Karen’s ear. Then she tipped Karen’s chin up and moved down her neck with a stream of tender licks and kisses. The soft scent of Karen’s perfume and Karen’s soft moans filled Delilah’s senses as she continued her path down to Karen’s waiting breasts. She brought her head up slightly to drink in the beauty of the brown orbs before her. Karen’s breasts were not quite as full as hers, but were perfect. The chocolate nipples were hard and poked upward begging for her lips to touch them, to please them. She complied. Delilah opened her mouth and slowly devoured Karen’s right breast. First, sucking the nipple past her teeth and then opening wider to get as much as she could into her mouth to satisfy her craving.

Karen’s breath caught as Delilah’s sensuous mouth engulfed her breast. It was as arousing to watch, as it was to experience this beautiful woman making love to her. Karen’s clenched her hands tangled in Delilah’s auburn locks and moaned loudly as Delilah bit her nipple. Delilah released Karen’s nipple and watch it spring back to its dusky brown cradle. Her hand caressed and pinched the nipple as her mouth continued on to Karen’s other breast. Once again, Delilah sucked the delightful chocolate treat into her hot mouth and teased it to absolute hardness. Her mouth reluctantly released it’s delicious captive, and began another journey down to her much anticipated prize.

Delilah felt her pussy growing wet with desire. She moved her legs together seeking relief as she moved between Karen’s velvet thighs. She covered the tanned skin with feather light kisses and nips drawing gasps from Karen as she parted her legs to give Delilah full access to her desire.

“Oh Kitten, yes, make love to me. Ohhhh Delilah, I need you.” Karen murmured into the night air. The smell of the room was thick with the cinnamon scent of the candles, the vanilla shower scent being released from the heat of their bodies, and the distinct scent of aroused women. Yes, they were indeed aroused and ready.

Delilah pulled a pillow down and placed it gently under Karen’s hips, raising Karen’s sex to her. She placed gentle kisses on the baby soft skin covering Karen’s precious treasure. As her thumbs gingerly pulled Karen’s outer lips apart, Delilah blew a whisper of hot air across Karen’s swelling clit. Karen writhed with need.

“Delilah, please, take me. I need you to take me now.” Karen begged quietly, her fingers still entwined in Delilah’s hair.

“Is that what you want, Baby? You want me to take your cunt with my mouth?” Delilah taunted Karen, blowing another hot blast of air across her clit.