Delilah's Special Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers

“Yess, oh please yes, Kitten.” Begged Karen.

Delilah needed no more coaxing, for it had been all she could do to keep from diving straight into Karen’s tempting box. She dipped her head lower keeping eye contact with Karen. Delilah licked her lips and let her tongue snake forward to dance seductively over Karen’s clit.

“Ahhhh…oh….mmmmmm.” Karen moaned loudly and pushed her slim hips upward to meet Delilah’s hot tongue. Karen untangled her fingers from Delilah’s silken tresses and brought them to her breasts. She squeezed them and rolled her rock hard nipples between her thumb and index fingers. She rocked her hips and tried to push harder into Delilah’s advances. She needed more and soon.

Delilah flicked the large swollen brown flower that held Karen’s heat. She rolled it from side to side and then sucked it gently between her lips. Karen’s womanly essence filled her head and was driving her insane with need. She switched positions so that one hand could hold Karen’s pussy open for her pleasure and her other hand went to Delilah’s own cunt. She rocked her own hips forcing her clit to slide back and forth between her fingers. She moaned into Karen’s sex.

The vibrations from Delilah’s moan made Karen shiver. She knew Delilah was getting hot and she wanted to taste Delilah and make love to her.

“69, Kitten. C’mon and let me taste your sweet cunt. I want to eat you. Ooooo…yesss…bite my clit…bite it again.” Karen groaned out as Delilah raked her teeth over Karen’s sensitive clit.

Delilah ignored Karen for the moment and moved her mouth down to the juices spilling from Karen’s delicious love opening. Her tongue moved up and down from Karen’s clit to her vagina, lapping and sucking. Then when she could hold back no longer, she moved her tongue to Karen’s wet opening and pushed in as deep as she could.

“Oh Fuck! You sexy bitch. Yes…tongue me Kitten.” Karen shouted at her excitement of being penetrated by Delilah’s tongue. “Fuck me with that tongue Delilah…Fuck me.”

And so she did, Delilah massaged Karen’s clit with her thumb and moved her tongue in and out of Karen’s hot hole as deeply as possible. Delilah was intoxicated by the taste of Karen’s juices upon her tongue. Her own pussy burning with need, she swung her body around without losing contact with her sexual prize and throwing her leg over Karen’s body, presented her swollen glistening nether lips to Karen’s eagerly waiting tongue.

Karen was in a frenzy. Her need to taste Delilah was as strong as her need to have Delilah buried deep in her love canal. Karen slid her tongue into Delilah’s moist slit and searched for Delilah’s throbbing clit. It was hot as it touched her lips, and she sucked it in hungrily. She slid two fingers into Delilah and pumped her cunt until she knew she made contact with Delilah’s G-spot. She raked her fingers back and forth and Delilah pumped her hips. She pulled her fingers from Delilah and sucked them. Then she began licking and sucking the honey that dripped from Delilah’s pink opening. There was no more conversation, just moans of pleasure as the two beautiful women continued to drive each other to the edge of wanton lust. They pumped their hips to impale themselves on the tongues being shoved into them. Their desire driving their every move was a sexy sight to behold. Two wet writhing bodies moving in sync to the probing tongues and fingers. Each feeling the threshold of release getting closer and closer.

Karen was the first to explode into orgasmic bliss. She felt the heat of her orgasm rising from the center of her being. Karen felt it fill each blood vessel and race wildly through her body from head to toe. She wanted to scream out her release, but wouldn’t dare for fear of losing contact with Delilah’s wonderful sex. She wanted every drop Delilah would give her. Karen moved her hips convulsively and moaned loudly into Delilah’s beautiful pussy. The vibrations carrying the message straight to Delilah’s clit.

Delilah had known Karen was close. She could feel Karen’s body bucking harder against her mouth and hear the whimpering moans escaping Karen’s throat. Delilah was loving every minute of this passionate love feast. Karen’s taste was pure nectar to her tongue. As she felt Karen begin to shiver with the first wave of her orgasm, Delilah plunged two fingers deep into Karen’s canal and drove them straight to her G-spot. She felt Karen’s body freeze momentarily and then convulse violently. Delilah removed her fingers and drank from Karen’s sex every drop she could. She moaned out loud as she felt Karen tremble beneath her, and she was getting closer to her own moment of pleasure.

Although Karen’s body was ravaged by the orgasm, she did not break her hold from Delilah’s pussy. She held fast and continued fucking Delilah deeply with her tongue. Karen could hear Delilah’s breath coming in quick pants and knew she was rapidly approaching the edge of her orgasm. Karen quickened her tonguing driving Delilah farther and farther. Delilah moaned and strained her body against Karen’s searing tongue.

“Oh Karen….yesss, Baby, yesss. I’m almost there….oohhhh.” Delilah groaned as she rocked her hips wildly over Karen’s wet face.

Karen moved her hand around Delilah’s succulent full ass and moved a finger into position over Delilah’s tight anal muscle. She massaged it and pushed against it over and over. Delilah’s moans grew louder with each push of Karen’s finger. Just as Karen felt Delilah’s body begin to tense in it’s final approach to ecstasy, she pushed her finger through the tight opening and deep into Delilah’s ass.

“Ooooohhhhh FUCK!” Screamed Delilah. ”Oh Baby, fuck yes. That’s it. I’m cumming. I’m fucking cuuummmminnnggg!

Delilah’s body shook hard and the arms and legs that held her up over Karen trembled and felt they would collapse. She struggled to keep her balance as the waves of heat rushed over her. Karen drank every drop Delilah gave her and searched for more. She nuzzled Delilah’s clit with her nose and then tongued the sensitive bud gently as she continued her loving ministrations to clean every precious drop of liquid that spilled from her precious partner.

Delilah used the last bit of strength she had to pull herself off Karen and move up to her side. She draped her slender arm across Karen’s sweat covered chest, absently fondled her breast, and looked lovingly into her eyes.

“Karen, you are wonderful.” Delilah murmured softly into Karen’s loving face. “I love you Honey.”

“I love you too, Kitten.” Karen cooed back. She turned facing Delilah and wrapped her arm around Delilah. Karen was overcome with all the emotions she had been carrying around with her and her eyes welled up with tears that spilled over to run down her beautiful face. “Delilah, I…I just…I” Karen began.

“Sshhh, Honey. It’s OK…It’s all going to be OK.” Delilah comforted Karen as she pulled her closer and cradled her in her arms. “Just sleep now, and we’ll talk it out tomorrow.”

Delilah kissed Karen lightly on her hair and held her tightly as Karen cried releasing her every fear, every care, every question of her future into the night in the safety of her friends loving arms. Delilah knew tomorrow would be the day Karen would talk to her and she would be ready to listen, ready to help in anyway she could. She loved this woman; her lover; her friend.

Be sure to look for the next chapter coming soon, and find out what Karen’s decision is, and what happens when John returns from his hunting trip. The good times aren’t over yet!

DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers