Delilah's Special Weekend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delilah, I've got to cum BabyGirl. I'm going nuts here." John pleas. With his words, his strong arm slips under Karen's back and flips her over effortlessly and pulls her to her knees. He positions his cock at the ready to enter her but does not move until Delilah gives the command.

"Yes, John, Let's fuck. Let's all fuck now." With that John pushes the head of his now massive shaft into Karen's wetness. And Delilah pushes the head of her well lubed phallus against John's anal access.

Karen's eyes open wide as she realizes at last the feel of John as he moves inside her. He feels even bigger than the looks. Slowly, he inches into her gently, withdrawing to the point of the head of his cock at her opening. Finally, he reaches full capacity as the head of his rod touches her cervix and pushes it forward to accept all of him. Karen reaches around him placing her hands on his muscular lower back and draws him to her with each of his thrusts.

Delilah keeps her cock steady, and as John moves his body back and forth working his way into Karen, the head of Delilah's cock meets him and pushes a little harder gaining access to John's brown bud.

John's excitement is heightened by the feel of Delilah attempting to penetrate him. He takes great care not to force himself into Karen too harshly from his need. He feels Karen's sex gently cling to his shaft as he moves it in and out. She is soft and tight, and so very hot. It feels like heaven. His mind is so caught up in the feel of her, the smell of her, the taste of her. He cannot believe how wonderful this all is. The two most beautiful he has ever known are his at this moment. His mind reels in intense joy and need and want. He bends down to Karen and kisses her full on the mouth, pushing his tongue in to meet hers in a lovers dance as he pumps his cock into her wet cunt.

John is now in the perfect position for Delilah to complete her entry. She pushes the head of the cock through John's brown bud and stops momentarily for his body to respond and welcome her. As she enters, she hears John moan loudly into Karen's mouth and push his cock deeper into Karen extracting a matching moan from Karen. Delilah is now beyond control of her need to fuck John and begins to pump him with as much of the phallus as he can take. Each thrust of her man tool pushes the vibrator harder against her clit. She feels each grind bring her closer to edge of ecstasy.

John's response to Delilah's assault is to pump Karen harder banging against her swollen love bud pushing her closer and closer to the edge. John's focus is now on lasting long enough to make Karen cum. He knows he is dangerously close to cumming from being enfolded in the hot cunt and from being hammered from behind by Delilah. "Oh gawd, Baby, oh gawwwwdddd, " he groans outloud.

His words swiftly bring Delilah back to her senses. "I know John. I know. It's TOO FUCKING GOOD! IT'S JUST TOO FUCKING GOOD!!"

All three are moaning and groaning in a fucking frenzy. Karen writhes wildly beneath John, and she arches her body in search of more of his hard cock. John fucks Karen harder and harder as Delilah fills his ass with the hot cock strap-on. Delilah grinds into John's ass to get full contact with the vibrator. Each one building to something they cannot imagine. Their only drive is release...sweet release....fucking magic release!

Karen screams out, "Oh my fucking gawd. I'm cummmmmiiinnngggg, John. Fuck me hard Baby. Fuck me hard with that magnificent cock." With that she arches her hips forward to get the full thrust of John as the ripples of a wild orgasm shoots through her with such fire that she feels she will die. She feels her cum filling her pussy and spilling out around John's cock.

John uses all his strength to meet Karen's demand and fucks her so hard her body moves at least an inch with each stroke. "Here Karen, take it Baby. Get it all. Oh sweet mother, I feel your cum shooting down my shaft. Oh shit....Here it is Baby. Here I cum with you. Oh you sexy cunt. You're squeezing the cum right out of my dick. OHHH, OHHH, OOOOHHHH FUCK!"

He looks over his shoulder at Delilah, "Come on BabyGirl, fuck me and cum."

Delilah closes her eyes and arches her back. Her long auburn hair glistening in the candlelight along with her body. She is a vision to behold. Her full tits swinging in rhythm to her strokes into John's ass. She knows she is within seconds of cumming. She tightens her grip on John's hips and shoves the full length of the phallus into him. She holds it there grinding her clit against the vibrator. "Oh fuck, John. I love being inside you. It makes me so fucking hot. I'm ready Daddy, I'm ready to fucking cum, John. Now now now now....I"M CUMMINGGGGG!" Delilah screams loudly. She continues grinding against John's ass as she presses the button that release the load of hot sticky cum from the dildo.

"I feel you cumming BabyGirl....I feel your hot cum." John says urging her to cum that much harder with the fantasy.

Delilah withdraws slowly from John and collapses in a heap beside him. Her body is glistening and still. John and Karen shift their positions and John pulls Delilah up to them. The three lay silently together holding and stroking each other and soaking in the feeling of ecstasy that is still surging through them.

Karen smiles as she remembers how apprehensive she had been, and how wonderful she now feels. At long last she had made love to John. A fantasy long held, which had been fueled by the stories from Delilah. She feels as if she belongs here. She feels so much love from Delilah and from John. Her years of misery are at an end. She knows she is as much of a woman as she has ever been, if not more, as Delilah said.

John turns to Karen and kisses her gently on the lips. "You are wonderful." He smiles into her eyes. Then he turns to Delilah and kisses her gently. "You are more than anything a man could ever dream of, and I'm the luckiest man in the world."

Delilah raises herself up on her elbow so she can see both John and Karen. "No, WE are the luckiest people in the world. To have such wonderful love and acceptance between us, and to experience such joy from each other can never be touched." She smiles coyly, "And now, I have just one question. What do we do next? The night is far from over."

Karen pops up as if a surge of electricity just shot through her. "I want to eat your gorgeous cunt, Kitten, and suck John's cock at the same time. I want to give you two much more pleasure than you can stand."

"Go for it Karen." John approves as his cock jumps in anticipation. "And I want some ass from you beauties...any objection?"

Both shout "None!"

And so their night continues....no....so their life continues. John, Delilah, and Karen are to spend many wonderful nights like this for a long time to come...no... cum.

12