Deliverance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkHaze
DarkHaze
60 Followers

With practised ease, Talia reached behind herself and untied the tight lace running down the length of her spine, before wrenching the corset off and tossing it aside with a relieved sigh. Her gloved hands slid up along her stomach and moved to cup her luscious breasts, gripping them hard and pinching her stiff nipples.

Talia made to reach down towards her trousers, but Arryk was already there. His hands tugged and pulled at her belt buckle, and the assortment of pouches and scabbards that hung at her waist slid smoothly off the bed to join the rest of her garments on the floor. Talia lifted herself slightly as he grabbed the waistband of her leggings and tugged them firmly down until they became entangled around her booted feet.

Her hand wrapped around the base of Arryk’s shaft as she sank back down, holding his cock in place as her searing cunt engulfed him. Talia’s head dropped back and a shuddering, breathy moan slipped from her lips. Her slick folds squeezed tightly around Arryk’s throbbing dick, and his own groans joined her sounds of pleasure.

Talia began to rock her hips against his, slowly at first but gradually building a steady hard rhythm until she was riding him with reckless abandon. Her breasts bounced as she crashed down onto his cock again and again, sliding with ease along his length as her juices ran freely from her.

Arryk’s hands gripped her ass hard, pulling her roughly down onto his rigid member and bucking his hips up to meet her hips with each thrust. She was so tight and wet, it felt like pure heaven. The fact that his life had been in danger mere moments before was hardly present in his mind anymore, as his primal instincts took over.

Arryk’s dark blue eyes locked onto the vivid brightness of Talia’s green gaze as he leaned in and took one of her nipples firmly between his lips, drawing on it hard as she bounced on his cock. Her gasps and moans were like sweet music to his ears, and he suddenly realised how much he had needed this. Wild, passionate, spur of the moment fucking. He bit down on her nipple, eliciting something between a yelp and a purr. The tip of his tongue lashed continuously against the sensitive flesh as it lay trapped between his teeth, and he could feel her body beginning to stiffen as she started to hiss through her first orgasm.

Arryk rose from the bed whilst she was still shuddering against him. Talia’s arms clung around his neck and her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, her leggings finally coming free and dropping to the floor. Arryk carried her across the room and pinned her hard against the wall, his hips pounding relentlessly into her dripping cunt. His swollen balls slapped loudly against her ass, joining the sounds of their combined grunts and moans and the thudding sound of Talia’s back hitting the wooden wall.

Talia’s teeth sunk viciously into the point on Arryk’s neck where it met his collarbone as his cock rammed into her. A particularly deep thrust elicited a hissing screech as he smashed into her cervix, and her teeth bit down harder. Arryk could feel a throbbing heat in his neck as she broke the skin.

Talia released Arryk’s neck and pressed her lips to his, her hot tongue carrying the coppery tang of his blood as she kissed him hard. Her breasts slid against Arryk’s chest as their sweat slick bodies crashed together again and again, and Arryk’s breathing became faster and more laboured as he felt his release approaching. Talia seemed to sense this and her legs tightened around him, pulling his entire length inside her. Arryk’s cock throbbed and pulsed as Talia’s slick folds clenched hard around his shaft, and with a rumbling growl that was captured by her stifling lips, Arryk unleashed. His back arched and Talia was crushed to the wall as thick, hot jets of Arryk’s seed boiled up and exploded deep inside her depths. As his molten essence splashed against her ripe cervix, Talia let out a cry of her own, the sounds of their combined release reaching a crescendo before they were both spent and shuddering, clinging to each other and breathing heavily.

They remained against the wall for a long moment, Arryk holding her up, Talia’s legs hanging loosely around him now. Eventually, he carried her back to the bed, and they both collapsed onto the mattress.

After a few moments Arryk sat up, the bizarre nature of the events that had occurred rising to the front of his thoughts. Talia lay with her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling slowly and the hint of a smile on her lips.

‘Talia,’ he said as he wiped sweat from his brow. ‘You’re dead.’

‘But still a great fuck, despite everything.’ She grinned, her dazzling eyes flicking open to gaze up at him.

‘This isn’t funny, Talia.’ Arryk said solemnly. ‘I saw you fall. Your guts were practically pooling around you. I…would have buried you if we had not been forced out of the caves by the weight of those creatures.’

Talia’s face softened for the briefest moment, but then she chuckled and stretched her lithe body like a feline.

‘I am Anquari, Arryk Eldor. You know we don’t go for that strange burial tradition you tend to follow. And you should also know that we are much more formidable than your kind.’

Arryk sat quietly observing her for a moment. The Anquari were indeed a skilled race, almost identical to humans except for their greater height and the intense glow that shone in their eyes. A great deal was unknown about the mysterious Anquari, but it was common knowledge that the females followed the path of the assassin, and were unmatched in their abilities. Most never even realised they had been the target of an Anquari assassin, and those that did barely had time to register the terrifying reality before their cold corpses hit the ground.

‘I know what you are thinking, Arryk Eldor,’ she said as she stared back at him. ‘You cannot understand how I escaped that pit of nightmares. Well, let me just say that the Anquari have the best skills for the worst situations. And I’m the best of the best.’ She winked and giggled at him, as if the subject of near death was just an amusement to her.

‘Actually, I was wondering once again what your tattoos mean. You never did explain them to me.’

Talia glanced down at her nude form, her gaze tracing the intricate, looping chain of runic symbols and tiny markings that ran from her left hip up along her side and across her chest, running between her breasts and then up along her neck, ending just below her left ear.

‘It’s not that I am reluctant to share,’ she said as she absently traced the markings on her hip. ‘It is just difficult to explain them in your common tongue, without causing great confusion. Let’s just say that each section portrays a step along my path, of considerable enough importance to be deemed worthy of marking upon my flesh.’
‘I am much more interested in your own markings though, Arryk Eldor.’ She nodded towards the patchwork of crisscrossing scars and other marks that decorated his body.

Talia’s gaze travelled down across his bare torso, stopping on the puckered scar that now bisected his stomach. Arryk followed Talia’s fingertip as it traced the livid pink tissue, her touch slow and soft.

‘What happened?’

‘A very large man, with a very large cleaver.’

Talia’s vibrant eyes continued to search his body, reaching out to brush a thumb across a large starburst of scar tissue on his left shoulder.

‘And this?’

‘Archer got a lucky shot.’ Talia’s thumb brushed across a matching scar slightly below the first. Arryk cleared his throat. ‘Two lucky shots.’

Talia smiled, and her hand passed across an X-shaped scar just above his stomach. ‘Did I do this one?’

Arryk followed her gaze and a grin slowly spread across his face. ‘You know you did. But I guess I was in the wrong, approaching you from behind like that.’

‘A very important lesson, Arryk Eldor. You were lucky my blades were not poisoned.’

‘Hmm.’ Arryk gave her a sceptical look, and she simply smiled at him.

‘Which brings me to my next point, namely finding out why you just tried to castrate me.’ His hand unconsciously moved to his now flaccid penis, as if checking to see it was still there.
Talia sat up and ran her hand across his manhood. She was still wearing the dark leather gloves.

‘It was to warn you, of course. There is a price on your head, big enough to attract even the Anquari. You would do well to be more careful, and to mind where you show your face. Joraleth is a den of treachery, Arryk Eldor.’

‘So why did you not take the price, Talia? You have made it clear in the past that you would have no qualms with killing me if the price was right, even despite our various…encounters over the time we have known each other.’

Talia shrugged, tossing a lock of her raven hair over her shoulder.

‘The client is dangerous, a less than favourable individual. It would do me no good taking business from such a malicious creature. Despite the price, I will not be pursuing your death. But some of the less talented assassins such as the Fenra Guild, or even some of the less reputable of my kind will be looking to collect. I can think of one individual who will take the job just because of the requirements.’ She glanced down at his cock as she said this.

‘I took care of one such amateur,’ she said. ‘A young cretin looking to make a name for himself with a ridiculous weapon. I was going to bring it to show you, but I felt absurd even carrying the stupid thing.’

She smirked slightly.

‘You did well by paying for rooms at all those inns. Almost made me second guess myself, but I recalled some fond memories we had at this place. I followed the idiot to the Golden Unicorn, and then made my way here. I would not advise staying long, however. Once they have checked the other places, this one will be next on their lists.’

Arryk grunted.

‘Believe me, I don’t intend to. Funnily enough, I seem to have lost the desire to sleep.’

‘Come with me,’ Talia said, suddenly a flurry of activity as she began to dress. ‘We need to get you away from the city.’

Arryk raised an eyebrow. ‘An Anquari offering protection? I must be special.’

Talia fastened her belt back around her waist, checking and adjusting the position of her daggers.

‘It is what you know that makes you worthy of protection, Arryk Eldor. And the person who seeks your death is far too dangerous for you to continue alone.’

Arryk frowned. ‘Malik? I can handle that lunatic, let me assure you.’

Talia looked up at him, her cloak drawn around her.

‘Malik answers to a much higher power. The items you brought back from the Dark Lands are only the beginning. It is something else that you encountered on your travels that makes you valuable, and I intend to find out what that is. Now get dressed, we have spent far too long on mindless chatter.’

Arryk began to protest, his mind whirling with unanswered questions.

Talia tossed his breeches at him, and with a mumbled curse he began to get dressed.

DarkHaze
DarkHaze
60 Followers
12